ITT things you learned about real life from vidya games

ITT things you learned about real life from vidya games.
Pic related.
I learned about what the inside of churches and chapels look like because they are in so many vidya.

I learned that jews and religion go hand in hand.

i didnt even know who leonardo the vinci was until i played ac2 right guise xDDDDD dededede

my cqc xDDDDD snake! we are creating context ryan :DDD peaaaaaanus weeeeeenus

I learned to check these dubs

WITNESSED

Decent get.
I learned how poker works from vidya as well.

I learned that "rednecks" are actually pretty based and tend to actually make some sense if you actually listen to them.

forgot pic

I learned to be paranoid and aware of my surroundings from eve online.

You've never been inside an actual catholic cathedral?

They may all be a bunch of fucking cucks but their ancestors knew a lot about how to make shit look scary and imponent.

Cathedral's are so beautiful. I'm sad that nobody really has a good incentive to make them any more.

lul play me hu faggot I will shrek U

This is so true. My takeaway from EVE was that everyone is always out to get you. Trust no one. Everything is a scam. Nothing is real and every other human being is a complete and utter psychopath.

And that's where I learned that it's ok for me to scam others as well. Most fucking liberating experience ever when you no longer have to consider other people.

Lots of mythology and medieval weapons/armor. I mostly played rpgs as a kid.
Also various bits of history.

I might not be religious at all, but christianity forever deserves respect for all the great shit they built and commissioned.

Persona 4 taught me how to get laid.

Eve is a fucking amazing game

The Bloodbath of B-R5RB was the best gaming experience I've ever had in my entire life.

I went on a trip a couple of months and stopped by a monastery, took some pictures so here. too lazy to convert them so enjoy the 4MBs

I got to experience firsthand the cultural destruction and quality degradation that ensues from normalfags and the soulless kikery that inevitably follows them.

I learned about how people die if you shoot them
with guns or poke them with swords

Thats about it, video games dont teach you fucking anything.

Man I'm fucking retarded, meant to reply to

Truly the worst humanity has to offer. When I lived in Korea, I'd go to restaurants and order spicy food. They would always insult me by asking "You know that's spicy. Do you want spicy." I'd tell them yes, but then they'd ask my wife in korean anyway because I guess they don't think I understand English at all.
Now I live in Oahu (Hawaii) and it's a pain in the just to find hot sauce that's actually spicy. Every fucking restaurant has a spicy dish and none of them are actually spicy. I actually have pussies taste test my food because they never believe me when I say "this ain't spicy at all". Same results every-fucking-where. I get pissed off when someone orders spicy food and comments about it being "too spicy" or asking "how spicy is it?" There was a time when I order something spicy and it wasn't at all. I had strong urge to flipshit because the only reason I ordered the dish is because it's supposed to be spicy.

Sorry for the blog post, but you really triggered my ptsd.

Churches are fucking amazing, especially old and strange ones.

Apparently a lot of Koreans literally think spicy food is something only Korea has, and Westerners can't handle it.

Going to check myself in the name of the Lord

Most Koreans don't know peppers came from Central America. It's a hilarious country.

dwarf fortress got me a little interested in rocks and mushrooms.

That's because Korea has no culture and is obsessed with making things "Korean"
Japan did nothing wrong with bringing them civilization