WTF??? - Four Ann Arbor city council members take a knee during Pledge of Allegiance

WTF??? - Four Ann Arbor city council members take a knee during Pledge of Allegiance
ANN ARBOR, MI - Four Ann Arbor city council members chose to kneel during the Pledge of Allegiance at a meeting on Monday, Oct. 16.
Chip Smith, 5th Ward; Chuck Warpehoski, 5th Ward; Sumi Kailasapathy, 1st Ward; and Jason Frenzel, 1st Ward; moved in front of the council's table, turned toward the flag and took a knee when it came time to recite the Pledge of Allegiance after the meeting was called to order.
Warpehoski said the move was an act of attention, concern and respect.
"I can't speak to what is in each person's heart, but for me to 'take a knee' is an act of attention, of concern, and of respect," Warpehoski wrote on his website ahead of Monday's meeting and also stated at the meeting. "And it is in that spirit that I take a knee at tonight's City Council meeting: out of respect for the aspiration that we be a nation 'with liberty and justice for all,' with full attention that we fall short of that ideal in many ways, and with humble dedication to continue to work that the promise of the pledge may be fulfilled."
During the meeting, Kailasapathy said she knelt during the Pledge to demonstrate her commitment to upholding democratic values.
"For me, taking a knee is also showing solidarity with the group of people who have been doing this at the national level," she said.
The other council members' reasons for kneeling were not immediately apparent at Monday's meeting.

mlive.com/news/ann-arbor/index.ssf/2017/10/city_council_kneel_for_pledge.html
archive.is/q2Llv

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/
washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2015/03/16/lesson-learned-from-the-shooting-of-michael-brown/?utm_term=.8e078105f4b9
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/5/police-officers-more-hesitant-to-shoot-black-suspe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck it, I'm going back to the roman salute for all public pledges and anthems.

Two Jews, a Poo, and a Christcuk Goy
Armed revolution is the only answer. I do at times wish the military would stage a coup but they are just a pathetically christcucked as if they were Jews anyway..

Kneeling = I hate Trump.

Kneeling to satan

Day of the rope real fucking soon

THIS

Traitors, the lot of them.
Hang 'em.

I get a laugh every time I see these idiots "taking a knee" as though it's some kind of established physical statement. Taking a knee has never meant what they are intending to imply, so it comes off as silly and pretentious.

Why kneel?
It is only a european tradition to honor your king (by not standing at full length/ drawn sword).
It is an indication of service and subservience to the lords of the land. To the duke, to the King, to the Emperor.
But America does not hold these titles, there is literally ZERO usage for this behavior.

From an outsider european based perspective, I can tell you that you are wrong to kneel for anything or anyone. You are a human being, with dignity that your ancestors died for.
That dignity is the gift, the gift of freedom from slavery and guilt.
Do not give it away, because you cannot get it back.

same

For non-Michifags, Ann Arbor is the college town that hosts University of Michigan, one of the most pozzed institutions in the country. The entire south-east part of the state should be nuked and given to Ohio.

They look like fucking morons.

This is great news for us. We must further accelerate the situation. We must make so much noise that there are no place in the public conversation for anything but our ideas. It doesn't matter if everyone is against us. When there no longer is a political conversation concerning anything but us and our presence, that is when we have total power.

Thats three kikes and a street shitter.

SOON MY BROTHER

What a bunch of fags. Imagine when we look back in 20 years, at the utter cuckoldry of the present.

BLM's central premise that cops are specifically targeting blacks for death is simply not true.

No racial bias in police shootings, study by Harvard professor shows
>washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/

‘Hands up, don’t shoot’ was built on a lie
>washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2015/03/16/lesson-learned-from-the-shooting-of-michael-brown/?utm_term=.8e078105f4b9

“Adjusted for the homicide rate, whites are 1.7 times more likely than blacks die at the hands of police … Adjusted for the racial disparity at which police are feloniously killed, whites are 1.3 times more likely than blacks to die at the hands of police.”
>washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/

The real racial bias: Cops more willing to shoot whites than blacks, research finds
>washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/5/police-officers-more-hesitant-to-shoot-black-suspe/

Here are some more unarmed white people that were killed by police. Never heard anything about them.

Joshua Grubb, Deven Guilford, Dylan Noble, Gilbert Collar, Dillon Taylor, Daniel Harris, Jeremy Mardis (6years old)

Feeble soy boys and a poo.

DON'T
ZONE
OUT!

old news

Three kikes and a shitskin, right?

as relevant todays as it was in 1776 for they shall hang by their necks until they are dead

ok, be sure not to hurt anyone. and be back in time for dinner, mommy is waiting.

Does kneeling have some special meaning in the US? To me it seems like a show of great respect, something a subject would do to a king.
If it's meant to show disrespect they should turn their backs, sit, or do a one finger salute.

And it's amazing to me how Ann Arbor beat out Traverse City as the "Best City in Michigan", when TC is over 90% White, no Muslim problem, no car bombings, the last murder was YEARS ago, and people still don't stop talking about it, and have the single most naturally beautiful areas in the entirety of the Lower Peninsula.

Dearborn might as well be Kabul.

Kneeling before the flag should be seen as respecting it more

the roman salute emits an aura of empowerment to all members of your race. even the most cucked will at least subconsciously be affected by it

Pretty hard to respect the pledge of allegiance for a nation with such a checkered past as the United States. How can you be proud of genocide, war, and systemic inequality?

Quads confirm, dearborn is a sandnigger hellhole.

No, it doesn't. It's just something a bunch of uppity niggers did because of MUH OPRESSION. No kings in the United States. Only banks

Gas yourself

My sister went to U of M. She left wanting to be an archeologist studying Ancient Greece and came back with some kind of gender studies bullshit degree. She's into all kinds of sjw bullshit and it's all thanks to that school. I haven't spoken to her in years.

Good. They'll be kneeling for a bullet soon.

tell people that taking a knee is "Religion of Cuck™ophobic" since it means worshipping a false god (in this case, the flag).

watch their heads figuratively explode

Kneeling in burgerland is only used in worship, they worship the Jew

You can't have your cake and eat it too, commie.

wew.

American, I'll explain. It comes from sports, specifically American Football. You kneel as the coach address the team, it's a way for everyone to see the coach and as a form of respect. Other sports do it some but football is the most common. Coach at any level will tell players "come on in, take a knee" and he'll tell them some shit they need to know for the game or practice.

Soo then idiot niggers in the NFL take a knee as a way to "sit out" the anthem but still think it's "sort of respectful" and making a "statement" because you're supposed to stand up, remove your hat, cover your heart.

At least a military coup would be interesting. However don't hold your breath.

Maybe they'll die if you virtue signal on an anonymous image board.

Anons should do this in the name of the CSA.

What a bunch of cucks

"Taking a knee" is a way for sports players to rest without getting too relaxed. It's like a halfway between standing and sitting down. So the statement is that they're disrespecting the anthem by resting instead of being at attention.

Of course, kneeling is in no way seen as a restful posture outside of sportsball (and maybe the military). The fact that they're trying to make it into a universal symbol of protest is laughable.

To be fair I take a knee to tie my shoes, to pose for photographs, and it is pretty comfortable after a long hike.

The new hip move is for white and (((white))) allies to redefine the knee for the dumb nogs who got off the leash. Bad news for them is that it isn't going to work. People aren't THAT dumb.

Just confirms that women are stupid and need to be directed.

People are that dumb but the mob needs it circus. People don't like having their pastimes politicized because most prefer to get away from politics.

SIEG KAISER REINHARDT! SIEG DER NUEUE REICH!

HIPSTER DIMORPHISM IS REAL

It's because they aren't kneeling in reverence. They are kneeling in defiance as they are specifically asked to RISE FOR THE ANTHEM. Some of them WERE sitting but it looked bad and the pr kikes said "oy vey, try kneeling, we can spin dis to be "respect."
WHY is it being done? Respect or lack thereof is in the intent.

They all deserve death.

Each cut reminds us what we are falling from. eat a bullet you immense faggot

Get those sons of bitches outta there!

It's rosa fucking parks witting on a white man's bus.

They are kneeling to respect and honor niggers, literally. The "black american struggle". Slavery, Jim Crow, lynchings, polis brutality, etc. etc.

bah sitting
whiting kek

They're just lowering their heads to make the shot cleaner, this is the linguistic killshot

das a good meme

It's also a sign of submission to anyone who doesn't realise exactly what it is they're referencing.

demoralization is a typical shill tactic and should be blatantly obvious to all. don't reply to faggots like these

HAAAAAAAAAA HAHAAHAHAHAHA AHAHA
=HAAAAAAAAAAAAA
tfw to intelligent to stand

Is this something Masonic Freemason shit and they show their unification that way?

Fuck those bastards!!!!!

And so the derailing begins. Fuck off kike.

Bringing back the Bellamy. Nice.

They were virtue signaling to impress that muzzie woman.

Impeachment when?

Best way to troll lefties in Michigan is remind them it went red and let Trump in.
They fucking HATE it.

The G stands for Greatest Goyim.

That is an appropriate response to virtue signaling.

ninja what?

Don't be so quick to give away our rightful clay. We should burn it all down and start over. It was one bountiful farm land, it can be again. We should also torch Toledo and reclaim that to, since it's rightfully ours as well.

Ring a ding ding.

Michael Moore and Mario Batalli probably paid to keep their treasured city lower on the list to keep out the riff raff.

TO THE BOG WITH THE LOT OF THEM
REMOVE THIS TRASH

The fact that this guy didn't have the shit beaten out of him, is quite a curiosity.

I am of half a mind to raise my arm in a roman salute if I see people taking the knee around me during a pledge of allegiance or during the anthem.
IDGAF

My sister also went to UofM. While she got a useful medical degree she also turned into a huge liberal and moved to SoCal. On the plus side if I bring up Sandy Hook being a hoax she'll plug her ears, leave, and refuse to talk to me for awhile.

Yeah, I think I'm about at that point too.

Post addresses

Stalk local government cunts like a good user.

It's also used to propose to one's bride you fucking neckbeard.

Area also produces top notch Riesling.

Your mom is old news

That's how I call a bus or taxi.

You can't teach outdated farm equipment new tricks. Natural programing.

Kek, its the virgin kneel and chad salute.

As a virgin this image is honestly astoundingly accurate. I cringe every time I see it.

Fitting, farm equipment bending the knee

what??? all democrats? What a shock!

yeah. U of M is the (((Harvard))) of the Midwest, and has been a major command center for deep-state kike-psyop bullshit since at least the 1950's.
one day we're going to find the kike footprints through ann arbor that turned the automotive labor movement bolshevik, that started detroit's race riots, that established BAMN and CAIR and muslim-only neighborhoods on US soil. here's hoping it gets glassed by a surprise meteorite strike and george soros gets sent straight to voicemail when he tries to call tomorrow to give orders.

that's autism spectrum disorder, not (necessarily) virginity.

Dude, pipe down, your ass-fuck moose lodge club stopped being cool a hundred years ago.
Look at me.
I'm the Illuminati now.

I have no clue why you're loyal to a group assisting in the destruction of the White race. You're with them or us and so far it seems like you're with the satanic pedophiles.

any ann arborfags ITT?

chuck came to my house one time, he is the prototypical numale faggot. an indian surgeon recently bought most of downtown.

U of M is completely inundated with PRC spies and jewish agents. I have seen 3 foreign military ids when I worked at a store. one israeli and 2 chinese military IDs and the chinese were UM PHD students in engineering.

I'll just leave this here.

do as you like with the template tbh fam.

let me fix this.

chuck and chip are such faggots, they are making every local issue about muh climate change and raising taxes so only rich kikes can live here. all the people live in ypsi or livingston county and commute since ann arbor is just an overpiced wannabe portland

The people around him were white, so maintained their civil composure in public.
This is both our blessing and our curse.

wants to be portland, but more like vancouver.
laundered chinese and kike mafia money as anti-white "gentrification" / genocide tactic.
have you seen what the fucking food in Zingerman's costs??

That's why we're winning.

test

yeah zingermans is such a meme. the poojeets are buying up the east side as well. ann arbor used to be based, we had a home guard and it used to be more edgy in some parts. the best was how all the jews moved into old black neighborhoods and raised the prices up and kicked all the niggers out and now they are acting like they are "historic" jewish "artsy" neighborhoods, when only 10 years ago they were full of white trash and niggers

who /A3/ here?

Holla Forums should start an anti-kosher deli mail-order catalog that charges actual reasonable prices. maybe even make it a transparent non-profit that funds white charities. call it Zündel's?

The Pledge is pretty cucky. You can bash them for kneeling for muh niggers, but don't act like the Pledge of Allegiance represents us.

it's not even slightly about the pledge, though.
it doesn't matter at all that it's the pledge of allegiance - all that matters is they're showing they hate us and consider us inferior. "your civilization is bad and you should feel bad" is all this means.
really you should have them kneeling to moloch, or a nigger rapist, or abstract menstrual-blood "feminist art."

big if true

all the symptoms noted in pic are true of me.
am not a virgin at all, have had multiple long-term co-habitive relationships with women.
am on autism spectrum.

I tried

bretty fucking gud / 10

i'm sure some photoshopanon can somehow extend that rug texture

JUDAISM OVERLOAD

Got the original pictures of both handy?

you mean this one?

Why is Ebola-chan so lewd? Our daughter shouldn't be so lewd.

You can just see the fantasies of nation-wrecking and shekel-grabbing in those beady eyes and that sneaky little smirk.

MAXIMUM OVERJEW

any jew is telling absurdly obvious lies when reciting the pledge of allegiance anyway, everyone knows their allegiance is to their own toxic tribe and nothing else

No, kneeling is something acceptable to be done in only two cicumstances here in the U.S., they are.
And if you're a Believer.
And kneeling before a flag is very offensive, it's tied to kneeling before a Knig/Queen/Emporer and utterly verbotten amongst the old guard of our culture.

t, Country boys who's roots reach back to the Pennsylvannia Contract.

I am so tempted to do that now with all the kneeling. As an athlete, I'd love to see how (((they))) would react when I'm roman saluteing and my teammates are kneeling during the anthem.

KNEELGROES

(checked)
Of course niggers would be too stupid to realize what it is their actually doing, let alone that they are subconsciously projecting their own submissiveness.

I agree… but she should wear this, cannon and all.

f-for a school project, of course.

more and more of these traitors are going to come out of the woodwork, it's all part of a long thought out Israeli plot

In the 1960's the students at UofM figured out they were the biggest voting bloc in Ann Arbor. So they all registered to vote in the city they were attending college in, and basically took over. They elected student city council members and pushed the first non criminal marijuana legislation in the entire US. If you were caught with pot in AA it was a civil infraction and was a $5 fine, basically a parking ticket for possession of pot, compared to Tx where the same could get you decades in prison.
Those days are over but many of the former students loved the city so much they stayed and became part of the establishment, this is what you are seeing the holdovers from the radical 60's that have embraced full on leftist policies.

c u ___

(citation needed)
jews lack long term forethought

I got permanently banned from amren.com for correcting three users who kept saying it was three white losers and a woman. I mentioned it was two Jews, a cuck, and an Indian and permanently banned now.
Funny how that "hate" website that always talks crap about blacks and refugees permanently bans me for mentioning the tribe.

You could have been banned for using "cuck" because it's considered too lowbrow.

Jared Taylor has been doing the "respectable race realism" thing for decades and it's gotten him nowhere poltically but Amren is too old to change now.

A sound decision.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Toby be a gud nigguh for masser. I can kneel real guuud masser.

wonder if they'll regret any of it when a black transsexual eskimo takes their job, their kids are all brainwashed and no one seems to give a shit about them anymore

If you have a problem with corruption in the government pandering to psychos that don't give a fuck about you and yours in the process probably isn't the way to go about it

the shilling is fucking intense and hard to go up against. Anons who have been dealing with this shit for years deserve medals

Bump

Kill yourself.

This is why the left can't meme, they don't understand what things mean. Taking a knee isn't protest, it's a sign of deference. It's akin to protesting government exploitation by burning down your own neighborhood. oh, wait