ACTIVE SHOOTER AT HOWARD UNIVERSITY IN D.C

ACTIVE SHOOTER AT HOWARD UNIVERSITY IN D.C.

Possible cuckchan Holla Forumsack. Get in here.

google.com/amp/amp.dcist.com/amp/articles/create?article_id=59e630dd905a72000155ce11

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?f=images&vertical=news&q=active shooter&src=typd
twitter.com/ABC7Sam/status/920340143311130624
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I appreciate that alot of you Holla Forums guys feel empowered to join the rest of us in civil society now that papa bear Trump is telling you its ok, but let me send you a message:

This is a blip, a temporary intifada. I know it feels good to have your worst instincts validated, but dont be fooled. Use this opportunity now that you're out of your parents basement to meet a few people that arent like you. You are afraid. We are not.

THE JEWS DID THIS

is that some sort of copypasta?

No. Trump will be impeached. We are coming for you!

Get in here, niggers. We got a happening.

New American Horror Story

Just a blossom of the fruits of diversity. Nothing to see here.

sage and fucking delete this shabbo bait thread.

"possible cuckchan Holla Forumsack" go gas yourself jewboy. why imply motive before A N Y info is public? hmmm.

who could behind this bait?

It's not bait, you paranoid faggot. It's in the first article as a possibility. Don't be such a nigger-brain and read.

We have your usernames. Give up.

Boo-hoo-hoo, your kike fri nods are being slaughtered. Get fucked, buddy!

>You are afraid. (((We))) are not.

Biggest mistake your tribe has made since '33. Keep it up, I dare you.

w-we're coming for you!

Report changed from "shooter confirmed" to "took the threat seriously"

I-i may have shot my wad early, ladies.

post happening themes

how about these fucks actually kill people who are causing this country to go to shit instead of some petty college kids, wait for feminazi rallies and there you go

The shooter was obviously a filthy yid and the shooting has already been memory holed by the media.
GET FUCKING DIGGING

it's from that netflix show that's all about le evil trump, american horror story.

i know it's true because nichelle said it

this fucking bait lmao

Come and get me, you faggot.

I was hoping for a real happening, lad. I won't believe it until I see bodies.

great sources so far…

Is this a new meme? Its not very good.

how many dead?

The original reports said it was confirmed. I've already apologized. Beat your dick till you're not grumpy about it anymore, I'm going to monitor the situation until I know it was a nothingburger.

twitter.com/search?f=images&vertical=news&q=active shooter&src=typd

okay zoning board member ching chang

Isn't Howard a nigger school

fucked up…
twitter.com/ABC7Sam/status/920340143311130624

DC already banned guns unless you have it registered.

What's the point?

every single tweet i've seen about this is coming from a nigger

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!

Someone's got to play the victim, user.

I see where you're coming from, but while I cannot speak for the other folks here, I'm a manipulator. I appear to be a liberal to people who need me to be a liberal, and I talk, act, and converse as if I was a progressive when it is required for me to do so. I take from people what I need and let me beliefs stay behind closed doors.

I'm the guy you chat with at work who joins you in your base, banal, vapid little top-crust conversations about whatever you heard on NPR that day, but in the bedroom of my own house, I have a confederate flag hanging over the entryway.

Oh they'll laugh, because I know Holla Forums and I know people like you. But I'll tell you this: The one who should be afraid is you, because the simple fact is that chameleons like me outnumber the outward showing chest thumpers like yourself.

Snurt. The intifada is an eternal fight. Got to admire those Palestinians.

Well it is a copy pasta of Hollywood scriptwriters, what did you expect "The Odyessy" in memetic form?

Šamir Haydiša, Kosovan extremist strikes again.

This seems to be nothing.. will check Back for real habbening

And now he has to register his hands as deadly weapons.

Which is more diverse? A mass shooting at Howard University? Or a psychologist march in New York City?

Not that I don't mind dead commies, but unless it happens in mass, shootings are a great big nothingburger

This is real deal because there is serious preemptive measures too many kikes crying. It's some super woke genocidal Holla Forumsak.
SOON

Sounds prestigious.

Right from the article:
What a shit thread. OP is a faggot.

Literally nothing. Somebody called in anonymously and nobody was found. Everything is news nowadays. I almost thought it was real.

Dubs suggest this should become a daily occurence.

You can see the media backlash even when a tiny threat appears on a nigger majority school
''\\з= ( ▀ ʖ▀) =ε//’’
I really shouldn't bump this thread anymore.

bump

but why