Give me something good to play, Holla Forums. I'm burnt out on what I do have...

Give me something good to play, Holla Forums. I'm burnt out on what I do have, and what I don't have doesn't seem worth the purchase.

Emulate God Hand or something.

It's an easy suggestion, but have you played Doom and its clones? Top-notch content imo, and there's a shitton of mods for when you exhaust it.

Also, kind of a niche, but you may enjoy old sidescrolling beat em' ups like Streets of Rage and Golden Axe.

(checked)
You're not wrong in regards to going back to much older and definitely quality titles, but I'm hoping to find something a little more recent more so to prove me wrong about each subsequent year being worse and worse in terms of releases than anything else.

You've played the meh. Why not play the best? If you enjoy the ARPG genre, get yourself Diablo 2. There is still plenty of activity online.

I've been playing DMC using PCSX2 lately, it's fun

Monster Hunter Anything.

dead rising 1 will keep you occupied for a few hours

Killing Floor 1, if you have some friends to play with because pubbies are most of the time braindead idiots who can't aim for shit, but works alone too.

I just started playing Pathologic after some user mentioned it in Slav games thread. Holy shit, what a ride.

DIN'S CURSE

I'm not disparaging the recommendation, but that seems a little off to me.

I've never played one before; what can I expect?

I remember hearing a commotion over its release on PC relatively recently. How did it pan out?

I am speaking in a broad sense. It's online. It has stat points. It has demons.

EDF EDF EDF EDF EDF EDF EDF EDF EDF

Fair go.

After a little bit of research, this sounds like something I could get some enjoyment out of; I'll note it down for another time. Thanks!

stalker? Factorio? Dwarf Fortress? Rimwolrd? Terraria? Victoria 2? Starmade? Minecraft+mods? Starsector?

Have you thought of returning to Minecraft? Make yourself an impossible goal.

Ever tried Day of Sex? Even if you're convinced its popularity is a meme it's still worth trying out (you may need some patches or mods to get it running on new systems).
Or, if you want to play a stealth game with better gameplay, try Thief.

Devil May Cry 3/4
FEAR 1
Max Payne 1
Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri

Play lost planet 2

My negro
Art style is shit but dynamic quests show the road hack 'n slashes should've taken.

The dead rising remaster/port is actually really great, and it plays well with keyboard and mouse.
The only downside is no workshop. There are some mods elsewhere but they come slowly. Still, the base game can give you 20+ hours and even more so if you try infinite mode afterwards. Going in blind is okay but you might find yourself in a position wondering if you just fucked up your run. There are a ton of side events in short amounts of time, just make sure to look up which ones are important and your good.

Dawn of War 1/2 campaigns.

Holy fuck, user, you are a fag.
Go play Dwarf Fortress, or some shit, I have no idea. Maybe just get good.

Get some taste, user.

My. fucking. Nigger.

top kek
2/5 of those are actually decent games
rune is fucking trash