drive.google.com/file/d/0B-H0KuOwKFYwZTJxbXg0SG5CTEE/view?pref=2&pli=1
archive.is/BltgL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The best

Banished, comfy af.
Generation Kill
Tom Clancy Without Remorse
Dr. Pepper

I don't have a waifu and who should I be.

I WANT TO MATCH MONTY'S RESOLVE!

Tomorrow will be our anniversary, right now I'm making preparations.

Crash Team Racing, and Final Fantasy 7
None at the moment, planning to rewatch RWBY tomorrow
Yakuza OST
Milk

EDF 4.1, still need to find others to play that with. Also Shantae and the Pirate's Curse, I think I might finally launch Hands of Fate later.
Nothing. Should I start watching the Jojo anime?
I don't listen to music when doing other things.
I find a balance between water and milk (skim, of course)

iDOLMASTER Starlight Stage, new event and shit.
Nothing, but I'm planning to continue Amaama to Inazuma and New Game!
Triple-Q's mashup songs
Warm Jasmine Tea

How do I find my waifu?

Oh yea, I love her because…

Its fun, I recommend it.

You dont find her, she finds you.
Give it some time.

Daily reminder if you have a waifu but not a tulpa you should start making one right now

The anime is really good, but I'm reading the manga. I'm currently at Part 6 of Jojo.

I love the Clawed Girl! She's the best daughteru in the world! Bold, curious, kinda clumsy, and fast as lightning!

Construction-Simulator 2015
Good Eats
Enmarta - Sea of Black
Water

Play video games, watch anime, use VNs if they're your thing, and explore your feelings for the characters you meet – if you happen to feel any.

It's still too early in the morning.

Chihiro Fujisaki is mai husbando, and I love him because of his kindness, intelligence, and cuteness.

Pokemon Y. I'm one badge short of the league, and I need a decent Electric type (got a Pikachu and Emolga in a box, but they're severely underleveled.)

Archer

Gwar's "America Must Be Destroyed"

Dr. Pepper

The usual answer is that your waifu or husbando, in some cases finds you. But the truth is that you have to keep exposing yourself to new things until you have that fateful encounter. If your waifu hasn't been in any games or shows that you've already played/seen, then you need to keep trying new ones.

The Jurifag working his ass off

SFV as usual, dancing around Super Silver. Its taunting me.
JoJo Part 4
Gramatik
Some energy drink thats probably bad for me

I love her because she never has or ever will give up on those she loves.

Total War, Mount & Blade, with a little Ace Combat 4.
Nothing much lately.
The Guilty Gear Xrd OST.
Hot Chocolate.

I got a weird question for all you waifufags. Does it ever happen to you to have two characters, one of which you want to marry, the other you want to BE?

But it was just wednesday. What the fuck? Where is my life going?

My waifu ids the girl from monster world 3.

Whoops I meant 4

Am I missing something? You all seem to have the same waifu, just with a different hairstyle.

No, I can't say that's ever happened.

Fucking disgusting

Does wanting to be batman when I was 10 years old count?

I'm not a waifufag, but sometimes I wish I were a robot with swappable parts.

Hey Dvabro, hows it hanging?

Nope, not to my knowledge at least

Depends on if you're 10 right now, and if you want to marry and fuck your waifu while being batman

My waifu is Agrias Oaks from Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions. I love her because she is a beautiful, good-hearted holy knight.

Lords of the Fallen. Starting over and going for a heavy armor/two handed sword build with Solace magic.
Nothing right now.
Breakbeat remixes.
Sweet tea.

Kill yourself

Do you waifu the girl only, or does the robot come with her as a package kind of deal?

Pokemon Black 2

Is there any decap guro of her acidentally getting her hair stuck in shit?

Hey TifaBro, how's it hanging?

lolumad

In case Hibaribro left a bad impression on you, it's not a good idea to ask a waifuist for guro of his waifu.

cute

Nova Ragnarok Online, it's down at the moment for some odd reason
GamerZakh's playthrough of Pharoah
Immaculate Pledge(SCIV)
RC Cola

I want Junko to smash my skull with a brick!
The Guild II Renaissance
Nothing
Blue Stahli
Water

Tomorrow will be the day of my anniversary with Yang, unfortunately I wasn't old enough to own some alcohol let alone getting Strawberry Sunrise.

Now, we're gonna have a movie night.

Shh, no tears. Only memes now

Breddy gud, except my pets seem to be getting sick, first just my dog but now my cat's throwing up too, nasty shit.

Well, I'm doing alright. Just accepting Yang having one arm, and forgetting Yang v Tifa existed due to the "aura" factor

Other than that, just playing more CTR just to do some challenges. And the upcoming anniversary tomorrow.

Don't worry, I'm sure a movie night will be really comfy even without alcohol.

What? I'm only being civil. Can't you do the same? :^)

FFXIV and some ace attoney
re:zero
nothing
Fresca

Got a google cardboard thing and am trying it out with riftcat to see how vr games are

Borderline lewd how it should be.

Peko and I reporting. It's going to be a long day
Nothing until later in the day
see above
Gordon Lightfoot
Coffee
That's something I've been thinking about a lot lately along with why she'd love me. I'm hoping the show ends soon and the series can be put to bed. I'm getting worried about what might happen

why even a shitty pc port of doa5 so great

And also how Capcom had originally intended, given the story art.and I mean, think about ut; wearing a skin-tight bodysuit under an already skin-tight motorcycle suit would not be the most comfortable thing to move around in.
I'd just like to add how lovely that image is. Thank you.

Friendly reminder your waifu sucks

I'm not used to working full time; someone kill me.

Sup, just wanted to post the best nep. Not up to much, did decide to try out Tale of Two Wastelands instead of the usual NV recently. Of course I later realized the Fallout 3 portion still more or less sucks and now I just have more instability and more places to waste time at.

Alright, post one of your Waifu's achievements or feats.

She's skilled enough to fight a grown man on equal footing despite her small frame.

She isn't used by retards to shitpost and circlejerk weekly

Chihiro has designed multiple AIs. And these AIs aren't just smart, they're sentient. His first one, Alter Ego, actually has an existential crisis about being an AI that's confined to experiencing the world through a computer in the first game.

I don't have a waifu.
I don't have a gf.

Ha nice try, we all know Dva streams her deeds. After all she's a dream goblin :^)

I LOVE LUCINA
MY LOVE WILL NEVER DIE

Final Fantasy XIV

Sword of the Stranger

Gravity Rush OST

Dr Pepper

Holy fuck, Tracer is cute.

Hey there LucinaBro. How was FFXIV going?
Just currently on FF7 now with Cloud and Aerith.

It's going well. Nearly hit 60 on DRG. Still not gone on my alt on Exodus though. I need to get on that.
What is good news is that you no longer have to buy 4 copies of Gamesmaster magazine to get the maid outfit in Britain. So that's a plus.
How are you enjoying FFVII? And who do you think is best girl?

I need to get back into FFXIV. I've got a code for sixty days that's been lying around for months but I don't want to use it unless I'm going to spend most of that time playing the game

It was pretty good. Having to play a game which Monty Oum got inspired to make his dream a reality, and an RPG is really nice.

Anything the only thing I got so far was Cloud sneaking out Aerith's house, having to return were Tifa is.

As for best girl, I haven't figured it out yet.

Prinz Eugen because she is an adorable qt who I want to cuddle with so hard.
Gonna play some Red Rescue Team and then I might play Verdun
Various documentary's on video game companies
RRT OST
Chocolate milk

Happy early anniversary Yangbro. What are you planning on doing for that big day?

I see your still salty over these threads D.vabro.

It's too bad timestopping powers can't make more boxes for packing up all of this shit in the apartment.

Oh well, Sakuya is still the best ever.

Bravely Second

Star Trek: The Next Generation

Playlist of touhou themed music from C90

Crystal Light

Your love might not ever die but you should

See
I might buy some popcorn and drinks. Right now I'm ready to accept Yang for losing her arm. Shit still hurts.

I'd watch that episode.

Is this where I post waifu?

>Not only was she tough enough at 15 to survive Shadaloo removing her eye; but she survives it a second time, this time remaining conscious and able-bodied enough to continue;_;
And that was before her FSE got upgraded to the alpha version. After that,
Idk which FSE is better, the one that makes her insanely powerful or the one that bends the physics of reality.

Well, that answers my previous question. you can't.

I think the same way too Pekobro. It hurts to think that she might not even love you. However many people believe that as long as you love your waifu she will love you back. I'm sure Peko would love you because of the things you have and would do for her.

Maybe in the next season she will get a robotic arm like Guts got in Berserk, complete with a built in cannon. Now I'm sure that would be an awesome sight.

Was that waifubait Dva by any chance?

There's a new patch coming out soon, so that's a good time to get back in.

I feel like you'll enjoy FFVII a lot. Don't bother with the other games and the film though. They're pretty bad.

Best 2hu. Good taste.

Fuck me, I wish the brainwashing anime didn't exist. It would have been better if she captured the remnants of despair one by one and bought them to despair individually.
It feels like the brainwashing anime was made just for the future series. At least it ends soon. I hope V3 is better.
Still, despair is better than future. Pink Blood is better than red blood. Despair also feels more cohesive than Future, which is all over the place.
I also bet Kirigiri will be fine. We all knew Chiaki would die, but I somehow doubt they would kill off a character from the first game with so little fanfare.

yes its

I'll try to add more feats and achievements

The only struggles Yang got was…

if there is one thing I will say bad about ffxiv is there is a lot of grinding. I would wait until you get some time.

OR, recently beated one of bitches at the Battle Maison
Finished Kirby:Robobot
Thinking about weather or not I should pirate SMTIV-FINAL

School related stuff, had exams recently so time for animu. Only VIdya

Vidya's OSTs

Water, soda, Lemonade

I remember as far as the female cast I used Tifa the most because she had a combination where she could shit on most enemies.

So what team did you use to beat it, which format was it, and how many times did you lose?

You can watch the execution here if you want to.
youtube.com/watch?v=tYCuP5p0hZo
Some of the comments are pretty hilarious.

Nah, not even Reddit would cry for an Overbotch character.

I think that's what everyone was expecting to see, but Kodaka is a hack and "hurr brainwashing" is a lot easier to write.
Oh well, at least this new anime generated a lot of fan art and memes so I can't really complain.

Pic related. All in all she wouldn't get a new arm that soon, even if they did it would be a cop out to some people. I would liked to see her new arm constructed from her weapon, that would be dope.

How bad?

Because I'm a faggot with poor taste.

Trying to muster the will to play PS2, whilst playing around with Persona 4 G.

Shit.

Persona 3's OST.

Dr. Pepper.

Kind of makes me sad, some of the designs in Overmeme are alright.

Very. Advent Children, for example, completely ruins FFVII's ending. Better to ignore it.

I would've imagine how Junko torture Dva. It'll be like a nasty twitch raid.

Doubles
Mega Charizard (Y), Cresselia, Garchomp and Venasaur
None
Cresselia's support, namely Icy Wind and Helping Hand are ridiculous good. This is what I did:
Whatever could possible survive this would have to deal with Garchomp and a Venusaur. Most of the time that happened at Rock times of unfortunate misses.
This was far easier than Singles, I don't even know how many tries it took me to beat that one.

I want to marry Houshou!

Nothing right now. I am currently taking a break from some homework. Likely going to end of playing SS13 later tonight

What ever I can find on youtube that isn't shit.

70s Bowie

Water and whole milk

She was Japan's first aircraft carrier, and one of the first purpose built aircraft carriers.
She also helped around 40,000 of people get home after the war.

>Bullying another man's waifu
>falling for D&C

You're shit at Pokemon

Hey Yangbro, have you tried Grim Dawn? Is it as bad as people say it is?

My Girl Cassie
youtu.be/eYpdrxoT8Jk

Daily reminder that DR3 was a mistake and MINDHAX is the worst asspull of the series.

What do you mean she's not used by retards? You're using her.

At 18 she was already a top karate fighter, ranking among the best fighters of the DOA tournament and by 20 she's already a karate instructor.

Yeah, singles is hard. I lost once in each Singles in BM. In XY, it was a Phsyical Gengar who shit on MegaKang. In ORAS, it was a Quick Claw Powertrick Shuckle.

Hilarious, go back to reddit

Honestly not, but I should get my first impressions before I get my verdict.

Why would even use HW when the enemy has something that learns WG? That is what Fire Blast/Overheat is for. I was more worried about Trick Room teams, I had no real answer to that but luckily the mansion doesn't run that.

Their Bullshit sets are a nightmare, nothing will ever be worse than losing to Quick Claw + Claw.

Check my waifu

I just started a relationship with my tulpa that I've had for four years like around 20 minutes ago. I feel so fucking good.

Elona+ and maybe some Super Metroid later
The beautiful late-summer/early-fall evening. Trees are blowing in the wind and the sky is a beautiful bright blue; it's fucking perfect.
youtube.com/watch?v=SZNbabKjKpA
Kinda fits what I'm feeling right now
Sunkist. It's nothing special but god DAMN does a cold drink hit the spot on a great day like this.

I love my waifu because she's been there for me for so long, and we've shared so many experiences together. She's not technically a waifu but she's technically 2d since she comes from the realm of ideals, our minds, and isn't 3d; something of the world outside of our minds. I feel like it's proper enough to call her my waifu in a tongue-in-cheek manner.

LIFE IS FUCKING GREAT

She kinda looks like a mix between these first three images, actually. Last one is a piece of art someone drew of her for us, hence the joke relating to her being a tulpa

last image is >mfw

Shit I meant Grimm Eclipse, I still think it's of how they chose to go with a beat 'em up instead of something like Dissidia, the setting is practically built for it.

Forgot the Image

Think I might make a doubles team for Sun/Moon's facilities. I can at least keep BS from happening a lot.

Charizardbro can you teach me the basics on double battles? I was never good at them and I would like to get better. All I know is that almost every pokemon, if not all pokemon on your team should have Protect.

Oh… Grimm Eclipse.

Well to put it bluntly the game is jank, as in bad. Combat is mediocre at best, and the whole combos goes like XXXXX I'm not even kidding the whole movelist to all characters are XXXY, etc.

The story, and villain is forgettable. Most of all the small dev team are scumbags that left Shane out of the credits.

The only way to fix it is to give the combat gameplay a complete overhaul, and make it play like DMC.

For the first official RWBY game, I felt so genuinely disappointed from how rushed it was.

I think just forcing her to play her own game would be enough torture for a lifetime.

As WeissBro mentioned, it was bad after the release. The devs are also against modding the game and all.

I do remember ArkSys are gonna make a RWBY fighting game, so my hopes are not shattered.

Nice

Oh yea, daily reminder to bully the Grimm Eclipse devs

I was going to post a comment on his profile asking him why hes a little bitch who cant handle criticism.
Too bad he disabled comments :^)

Jesus fam, at least you have ArkSys to pick up the slack.

I was lucky, looking back on Dissidia I'm surprised Squeenix didn't drop the ball on making a fighting game.

I decided to check out the profile of the one guy who posted on the devs profile and this is what he had for his steam groups.

That's still a thing? Holy fuck…

I did heard they got interests of making a RWBY game, iirc Monty did want a Fighting game. I just blame Jewster Teeth for rushing this product.

How that fuck is this a thing?

Waifus are for faggots.

Maybe he shouldn't have a shit kike waifu then.

I want to go running with Emi.

abandon hope all ye who enter here

wut

And so yet another wednesday passes.

I was never in any of the steam groups he was in so I dont know why it says that.

Let me answer that question with another question.
What is cancer really good at? Here is a hint.
Spreading to places where it doesn't fucking belong
Also here's a screen cap of his profile bio and country.

steamcommunity.com/id/eeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaae

I would also like to say please do not spam this guy. I only posted the link so you could check out the comments on his profile and the steam groups hes in. I have no intent on harassing him nor have I left a comment on his profile and neither should we.

What the fuck happened to all the big video game groups like Rooster Teeth or Machinima? One moment they are perfectly fine creating fun content the next thing you know they're all gone down the road of Judaism.

How far down the rabbit hole my friends?

Lots really happens, like loads of dirt. Like the time someone freaking out in RT were someone critique Fallout4, or the time were the Tifa v Yang was rigged to shill V3

It's like he's actively trying to be as cancerous as possible.

He also has 31 hours on FNAFWorld so hes if hes trying hes doing a damn good job at it.

I forgot to check for the thread today, silly me.

Fire Emblem: Awakening
Youtube cancer
Demon Hunter, vidya soundtracks
Water

wew

She saved hundreds of US and British sailors while putting herself at risk of a submarine attack

?????????????????????????

Time for a question.
If you woke up early one morning to find your waifu sleeping soundly next to you, what would you do?

Stifle a gasp, ruffle her hair a little, kiss her head, and just lay there with her, listening to her sleeping breaths.

your Waifu is shit
that is all

Jesus H. Christ

Cuddle for a while, after that make breakfast and proceed to wake her up so we can it on the bed.

Fuck me this has been a long day

It'll go one of two ways and it all hinges on what happens with her by the end of the show. If they walk off with a solid happily ever after that's the end of it. Can't fight canon.

One of the things I used to think about is how we would handle how the world would view her after it all ended. The idea offered a lot to occupy me with since there were so many different aspects of it. Would we live in seclusion, if given the chance would I keep her in the dark about what she did, how could I keep her together if she starts to break down, things like that.
Now I don't have to. Hurr they were brainwashed so it's not like they were in control of their actions. Personally I don't think we should have ever been given much clear information about what happened before the first game. That's stuff that's best kept to vague details so people's imaginations can do the legwork. Junko's worldwide death cult held together by sheer charisma and manipulation is far more interesting than brainwashing anime.

Scoot a little closer and savor how beautiful and peaceful she looks.

Dont worry, only 7 more days before it comes again.

Kiss her head and try not to wake her up as I go take a shower.
>tfw too few images of waifu sleeping

Become Yang's little spoon while cuddling, and make some comforting omelet.

Time to improve this thread

Im sorry, I read that as "improve", I think you meant "bring closer to the bump limit"
Still, Dva is pretty cute

Isn't it amazing how simply talking about waifus can trigger some people?
It's a large part of why I enjoy it. That and I get to share my love for Lucina every week.

Agreed, Mindhax is such a cop out.
Like you said, Junko should have been a charismatic figure not some deranged lunatic who cant put a plan into motion without the help of Izuru or Mukuro.

Wouldnt a LOL thread or the OW containment thread be a better fit for your boring shitpost?

Any mental gymnastics to legitimize your circlejerk, right?

How new are you?

Same. Getting to point and laugh at him is a nice bonus though.

window girl > everyone else

you realize if we reach the bump limit we can just make another thread right?

I found this in a deep dark place while looking for pics.
it is mostly images for ants but whatever

You realize that would be against the rules, right?
kek

Hey EmiBro, how's the marathon?

drive.google.com/file/d/0B-H0KuOwKFYwZTJxbXg0SG5CTEE/view?pref=2&pli=1
All 36 pages of Shane's experience with Monty Oum and RT.

Seeing some new designs for V4, I do believe Ruby's outfit would trigger absolutely everyone.

You clearly have no idea how the board works.
I hardly even visit Holla Forums and I know more than your sorry ass.

HikageBro is right, I do tend to lurk at Holla Forums.

You said it, not me.

Much appreciated. Always nice to have more images of Lucina.

Problem is that would take effort to write and effort is hard.
There is an upside to the whole debacle. If the show ends and nothing happens, her and I are set. The issue will finally be dead and we'll be fine.

You have a point. Remember a couple weeks ago when you deleted your thread, someone made a new one, and it was deleted right away?

You'll never, ever be a mod.

How new are you?

Oh shit, this nigga knows what's up.

You'll never, ever be a mod.

Figured that I should answer my own question.
First I would obviously try to stop gasping or making any noises that might wake her. Then I would go to the kitchen and make breakfast (preferably sausage with cheese and fruit.) Next I would place the breakfast near the bed and wait for her to start opening her eyes, once she does I would kiss her and tell her my feelings all the while holding back the tears of joy. Finally we would enjoy breakfast in bed and cuddle softly.

wew

Sure he was, why else would he take his job so seriously?

I wonder if I could post the anniversary with Yang on /mai/?

You're really obviously spamming though. You could post multiple pictures at once, you could answer any of the waifu related questions in the thread, but you don't. You need more than just pictures to pass for a waifufag.
Why do you love D.Va? Why does she love you?

Marathon's been done for ages, bro. Just been tryna run normally since. A friend suggests I get into swimming with him, though - I wonder if I should shake it up.

I guess there's no helping you. Have fun with your hugblanket

Almost perfect, the tattoo ruins it

THERE'S ALWAYS A NEW MARATHON TO PREPARE FOR

Yes there is, goatbro! Gotta stay determined and in shape for that one!

And real talk, ASGORE makes for a great running theme. It usually ends up playing in my head during the last few laps

This is my waifu
She has been my waifu for four years
And I love her very much

I'd go back to sleep.

remember you can always filter

cuddle up to her and stay half asleep

the best answer

Ayyy MadotsukiBro! How are things?
Don't mind DvaBro, shitposting is still a thing.

Say GoatBro, you aren't THOSE kind of fans from Undertale are you? Other than that, do you listen to Genesis? :^)

A vol has got him in his sights. It's a matter of who has the stronger autism now

Take all your electronic devices and anything that could possibly interact with this website and make sure they are not on your person. Now, go to your nearest dumpster and climb inside. If you should find any device capable of communicating with this website, promptly destroy it. Finally, rest inside the dumpster for as long as it takes for you to be whisked away to the land of garbage. That is where you belong.

Things are stressful lately, but I'll live. Nice to see you, Yangmang.
I don't know what matter of autism this is, but second best Overwatch girl is getting a bad rep for it, and that's sad

Nah, fuck that shit. Well, I can't dance, I can't talk, only thing about me is the way I walk.

On Holla Forums, there's 4 kinds of undertale fans
I have my guesses

Who's best, then? Mercy?

Widowmaker

Since it's nice to see you again, I'll share you a Neo.

this guy knows what's up

Widowmaker.

It almost, ALMOST makes me want to brave that cancer.
Lol not gonna though

Damn, Jewster Teeth indeed

Snuggle her while whispering in her ear

Also c'mon people, can't we all just get along in our love for those we cherish?

I second this

I second this as well.

Being a fan of the original series, the spin-off really irks me. The humour is really stale, with forced memes shoehorned in. Now I have to suffer through the terrible jokes. I'll just share another Neo

Yea, even big companies can stoop so low. Now I have to find Monty Oum's works. Study his works, learn his technique, and even match his Resolve

SupCom FA
The cybran commander a cutie.
Cardcaptor Sakura.
TWRP
Tea but holy shit do I wish I had some hard liquor to off myself with. I don't think I've ever blown an interview that badly before in my life.

I'll share a Neo I had drawn for me
RWBY is plagued with problems, but I can appreciate what they do well. Namely this ice cream gremlin, god they do her body language well. She's just pouring with feeling, despite not being able to say a word. We needed more of she and Roman.

Remember that there is nothing wrong with liking and playing Nu-Fire Emblem as long as you never give NOA any of your money.
Also,

My PS Quadruple for the most part like Bloodbrone + Ratchet and Clank 2016 and some 3DS games in between. Just beaten Kirby Planet Robobot and Steamworld Heist recently.
Nothing ATM
Nothing ATM
Nothing ATM
She is a QTpi and has the best body in the army.

That website is still around?

Sure it is, you're on it right now silly.

How's the card system in R&C? I remembering watching a few videos on R&C but not enough to see if it was annoying or not.

Alright, which one of you autists was this?
archive.is/BltgL

I think I got a request I got up.

Well I didn't lurk there, what the hell happened?

qt as fug

rip

Get up slowly and quietly so she doesn't break my neck.

I haven't totally delved into the card system in R&C'16 or the game in general because I have college and now only using my vidya free time with Bloodbrone and Fire Emblem Fates. Though the biggest change I found with R&C'16's inclusion of the card system that the RYNO can only be obtain with the RYNO cards; which (so far) is a huge improvement over the grinding you need to do in the Original R&C.

rip in pieces, at least he will reunite with his waifu.

Cuddle and savor every moment with her.

Oh… I must've misinterpreted it.
F

RYNO cards are definitely sound like an upgrade compared to the PS2 and PSP titles. However depending on how the card system is, it also sounds like a downgrade from the Future series where you had to found blueprints hidden on worlds.

Only asking because it and Bloodbrone are like the two of the (few) games I want if a get a PS4 (which I have no idea when the fuck that'll happen).

That really is a shame that he ended his life but at least he's in a better place now.
His parents are dumb for calling a ban on anime and burning his merchandise of his waifu was pretty low.

not if you suicide mang

Agreed. Shitty parents should take responsibility for what they've caused.

I'm surprised, thought we were going to be as slow as last week.

Heard about that. Kind of dumb for the parents to call for a ban and to destroy the kid's stuff, but I guess I don't blame them considering how random this could have seem. Should have been more involved in their kid's life to potentially prevent it, though I'm probably just making assumptions here.

What a shame.
Could have used another autist in this thread.

The Facilities have a harder time to BS you to oblivion in dubs since the game is """""balanced""""" in them.

VGC, The official Pokemon Format ran by the TPCi is Doubles with a ban list that they make based on whatever they feel like. It is also know as Protect the Meta. Just like in Singles, Team building is the most important part. It is not uncommon for an Offensive pokemon to have its STAB twice (ex: Xerneas with Moonblast and Dazzling Gem), one for hitting both enemies and one for hitting a single target. Spreed moves (moves that hit both targets) have their damage reduced by 25%. When looking at Support pokemon you usually will use either Smeargle (any move you want) or Cresselia, things that can put to sleep or set Trick Room are good choice too. There is not Smogon equivalent for Doubles, although Nugget Bridge is a close call. Ultimatly, to git gud, the thing you can do is Battling. Prepare your teams, Read what moves and abilities do and then test them. IF you can, watching tournaments help, althought they can get really boring and the current format is Mega Mon and her Legedary Friends! The Meta.

First, check if I am not dreaming and consider the possibilities of visual hallucinations. Gently touch him trying to not wake him, checking if I am no seeing things. Then stay in the bed until he wakes up.

I don't know how to feel about that. The suicide rates in men are high, the poor guy needed help, a shame his waifu led him to such despair…

Man, you're fucking lucky.

Since it would be to an alarm at about 5am, it would be a rude awakening for both of us. I would probably freak out at first, and then leave to get in the shower. After about 35 minutes, start cooking her a small breakfast, eat with her, then head out.

Cuddle with her until she eventually wakes up. Eventually get up and take a shower, then make something to eat. From there on out, spend the day with her(or at least until I have to leave for work).

(checked)
dubs confirm

Refresh the page if you've had it open since you went to sleep. Most of the D.Va spam got deleted.
I don't know why we were so slow last week. It's been a long time since a thread lasted that long

Yeah, dubs is much better.

In Sigma Emerald, my team of Charizard (I modded the rom to give her Drought), Venusaur (has HA), Smeagle (as status man), and Salamence (simply for power) pretty much destroyed anything and everyone.

Welp. I thought my waifu had found me and we were happy for a time. And then I had dreams about another woman and I can't stop thinking about her. Am I a bad man? Am I just weak?

At least I'll never be so insecure that I'll have to use mental gymnastics to avoid how bootyblasted I am that people are posting and loosely discussing vidya by spamming my waifu.

It's probably because mobile posting is busted. The overall site usage seems to have gone down.

Is this you minus having a waifu beforehand.

I dunno I always saw having a waifu as some variation of vid related

Status Smeargle is hell. Imagine it with Dark Void! Now imagine it in everyone's team!

(checked)
Fuck, I have seen that video, it is super fucking sad.

I remember seeing that video on a Sun & Moon thread. I can relate birdbro ;_;

I've never seen the film, so I don't get the reference. You've piqued my curiosity, though.

Not to hard to imagine since I've used it before. It's literally "FUCK YOU!" the pokemon.>>10773731

dubs confirm

It's a really solid film, watch it if you get the chance.

Thread did seem to lack the usual shitposters last week, tends to speed things up if only because everyone else is capitalizing on the salt. Of course I've mostly been lurking or not paying attention lately so I probably missed a little bit.

Sigma Emerald's the one hack that adds Gen 6 stuff right? How is it? Happen to know any other good rom hacks (outside of Drayano's, already know his are pretty good)

That was one of the things that finally got me to drop pokemon for a while as a former competitivefag. Hopefully Sun/Moon shakes things up with all of the weird moves/abilities it's getting

You can't meet your waifu if you suicide. That guy was in a really bad place and needed help. What a rotten way to go.

Well I know of the GX mod for XD: Gales of Darkness that adds Gen 6 mechanics. Too bad I can't get the fucking thing to patch though.

As for Sigma Emerald, it makes the game tougher without going over board (mostly just adjusts NPC trainers EVs and IVs), and makes most mons usable with the split. There's still some stuff missing, despite certain moves being added you can't get them with hacking, and weather is still permanent unless someone uses the move version. I mostly play it with the Moemon patch on top.

I really wish more things had safeguard.

Eh, VGC2106 rules set was a mistake, if they wanted a Legendary Meta, alteast let people use them all without restriction, even the Mystics.

RIP, his animu may have looked like shit but his is in a much happier place.

Also, greetings Xionbro, you have breddy gud taste when it comes to KH waifu's.

I'll just prepare myself for our anniversary for tomorrow.
Night guys…

Good night and have sweet dreams.

goodnight and happy anniversary

Be sure to let us know how it goes. Hope you and Yang have a great time

Goodnight, have nice anniversary!

Have a good night and a happy anniversary you two!

Good night, and have fun!

こんばんわ~
Been playing P5 when I can
saw the P3 movie today
Opera
malk

Also

Can I sign it with a picture of my middle finger?

Good Night and Happy Anniversary

I've seen you in other threads lately. I just want to know, why? What drives a man to create an illusion from his mind? How does one even date an illusion? Was this created because you felt lonely or was there another reason at the start and just evolved into this later on? Do you believe you are still in control of yourself?

you have to donate first goy

Good night, Sleep time and Happy Anniversay, I hope you have a nice day too!

In the past three weeks, Trump has made good relations with the Mexican president, illustrated his policy all the more tightly, been to numerous rallies that have had thousands of people filling vast rooms, snagged at least 20% of the black vote in the polls and baited the media left, right and center.

Hillary, meanwhile, has been sick with Parkinson's, scurried to hide lies from the House Oversight Committee and blamed the US' woes on a cartoon frog.

goodnight, bro!

She's falling apart at the seams, they must be looking for the spear of Longinus to jab her back to life

anyway, It's late, i'm sick
Good night

Revolver Ocelot.

Wonder why am I still alive.

Good night and happy anniversary.

I'm gonna go to sleep now, goodnight everyone.
Remember to tell your waifu your feelings for her and give her a soft kiss when you cuddle with her.

I must also do the thing called sleep. Thankfully I pretty much got a week off. Even got tickets to a football game, my waifu will love that! Take care.

I'm in the football game

Well
good luck then

Nice, good luck out there
Don't kill anyone

you disgust me.

Thanks.

I probably shouldn't have said that, so I might not post in these threads again. I'm just happy with Undyne, is all.

This, to be honest, stretching images is a horrible habit.

I decided to update this since I wasn't happy with the pixelated images.

It's alright, I know the feeling too
See you in the /mtt/ thread soon

Oh yeah I was posting in another thread a day or two ago. I was driven to do it because well, yeah, I was lonely, and because I was honestly kind of fascinated by the idea of breaking out of reality and adding some magic to my life. It's tiring; being a neet and having no friends. Vidya and other things are fun but, I always just wished I had someone to share it with or something to relate to about it all.

And yes, I'm still in control of myself. /x/ fags think my waifu is a demon and shit and I'm brainwashed, but me and her always joke about this. She giggles and says that if she's a demon, then she's a succubus for me and stuff.

Oh and you "date" it by just spending time with it. I've had her next to me in bed and we've been cuddling and playing games for the majority of today, and you can kinda pseudo-lucid dream by using the hallucinations of tulpamancy to hallucinate an entire world behind your closed eyes, whenever you want. This place is generally called the wonderland, and while it takes a bit of time to flesh out and make your senses pick it up as real as you would the real world, you can go there and pretty much do whatever the hell you want. Think of it like meditating your way into a lucid dream that feels just as real as reality; you're more or less god there and you can shapeshift, fly, and do whatever the fuck you want as long as it's something that can be comprehended by the human mind. I could take her on a date there if I really wanted, but really we're just happy going through the daily motions together for the meantime until I get enough practice in to do the wonderland stuff vividly enough for it to feel fun.

It's pretty nice.

Had to go the entire yesterday without power because some construction workers hit a cable

I see tulpas are becoming the talk lately, madness if you ask me

My waifu is the mascot of the current optical disc system
aka BLUE REI
Boom tish

Morning Waifubros. Well since I got time, I'll just get Volume one out of the way. Now I have to endure four episodes from Jaune.

JUST

i'd brush her hair while observing her face, then let her be while i and make her breakfast and tea to start the day, and when she wakes up, i'd give her a morning kiss
also i'd reserve an appointment to a psychiatrist

it's your anniversary today, yeah?
congratulations and have fun today, man

damn, that sucks dude
but cant your pc™ play the disc?

Happy anniversary Yangbro, I hope you're having a good time.

That sucks man, but Im sure you'll figure out a way to make the day fun.

Unfortunately not, I should've think this through. My PS3 is having technical difficulties. I'm not willing to go watch in YT, I should find some Torrents for the first three volumes.

If anyone organize a /mai/ movie night for me, be my guest.

Thanks, I should wish we can a nice snack. Like sunflower seeds.

Shit man, hope the rest of your anniversary goes well.

Well fuck. What's the backup plan?

Whats taking DR3 Despair subs to be uploaded?

ID Change, due to clocking out of work.

Don't worry, I'll find a way. I should offer her a sunflower with a hint of RESOLVE

I dont have a waifu but i keep coming to these threads for the beautiful artwork.

Goddamn it, Kodaka.
This anime is so retarded it's actually pretty hilarious.

someone told me about that

ID change

Today, a triggered protester almost spoiled our anniversary. Now I need to sit back, and cuddle for the rest of the night…

I heard about this weeks ago. For some reason, hipanics are obssesed with Ikaros.

How's Sora No Otoshimono? Should i give it a watch?

How many of your waifus look good without make up?

mine

What had them so riled up? Trump?

She doesn't seem to wear much to begin with. She definitely does something with her eyelashes but that's all that sticks out to me

I want to post dank despair memes on the internet with Junko. I bet she's also really good at shitposting and baiting autists.

God damn, Despair Arc was awful.
I just hope Future can redeem itself in the last episode.
Also, I dont see a way how they will wrap up all the loose ends of Future in 24 minutes, we still lack resolution on the Mastermind, Towa City, Monaca (but im sure she'll be the mastermind of V3), Weedman and an actual resolution to the series.

Sounds like a close encounter with a massive faggot

My waifu looks good even at her edgiest

Even worse…
BLM

Future Arc is also awful. I can't believe they ruined both Arcs with the same "hurr mind hack anime" bullshit.
At least Yu Narukami going full edgelord and spending the entire anime chasing the hope manlet around was pretty funny.

What's makeup?

I'm so sorry

Kiss her on the forehead before going to make breakfast

As a reformed leftard I give you my personal apology

Scare Well Spooky Pupper

Well guess my backup plan would to draw Yang. Now I shall draw it before next week.

Ya know, i recently got a big spur of motivation for some reason, i might try drawing again

4th pic related.

Pat head is always a good option.

Same as Ciri, the sweat of battle would simply wash it off.

Also late greetings.

Mine looks even cuter.

She looks gorgeous with or without.

I got nothing, so I'll go ahead and draw Yang with a notebook.

Just a reminder, your waifu still loves you. Remember to love your waifu.

But of course.
I will love her forever. For my love is eternal.

is it time?
and naturally, i'll love her for days, months, years, and if my future wills it, decades to come.

I will always love her.

I LOVE JURI

I love Junko!

I love Peko

Still the best

Threads nearly dead.
Until next week.

I LOVE THARJA!!!

I will always love Tharja with all of my heart.

Yes she does.

ID change for VPN

ドジャーン~
have a good weekend folks, i'll see you around