Man is denied permission to play in a woman's sports competition!

Man is denied permission to play in a woman's sports competition!
The whole world is in shock! Local feminist asks "How is this possible!?" Nobody knows…

More news at 5!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/BpOMq
archive.fo/CM7kL
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where's your source, faggot?

shit, forgot to take off my name

Apologies.

archive.is/BpOMq

"she" can sue. I'm not even joking.

So it's actually nothing. The AFL denied him temporarily but will still let him play with and beat the fuck out of women later.

You are right about that.

Forgot to heil.

You know what would be the best solution?

If you introduced leagues just for Transgender athletes, their own records, their own races, their own competitions, basically a shit containment board for their degeneracy

They are trying to normalize it. They literally believe that "man claiming to be a woman = woman". If one were to suggest creating a league only for transbenders I bet they would be in an uproar and claim that "oh, just like the special needs leagues rite!?!?!?" or something like that.

what the fuck have they been smoking?

It was ironic. It was pointing out that binding laws take priority over reality.

This is the insanity feminists and their ilk brought in. Let them drown in it until right minded women beat them to death with rolling pins and hang them from laundry lines. They deserve it until then.

There's only one league I'd bother watching: G.L.A.M.!
Gorgeous Ladies of Arena Mutilation.

they say you catch more flies with honey than vinegar, and while I would also like to see them all die and be removed permanently from the gene pool unfortunately we cannot do such things in MY+0, perhaps MY+1 will be different but sadly right now lining up transgenders, kikes, nigs and sandnigs all in a line and unloading a barrage of munitions is sadly still frowned upon…

so yeah, I think the reasonable solution which still produces political gain - "OTHER" the transgender, so even though we can't expunge the degenerate scourge just yet we can put them in their own corner to pretend they are special and important snowflakes, breaking all the records because they will be excused for taking testosterone and steroids because "muh gender reassignment" so instead of doing the same and normalizing such bullshit in Male and Female leagues they can have their own sea of shit and leave us the fuck alone

How can we meme it?

yeah but fuck their opinions they don't matter

we need to make the non degenerate non brainwashed public think that transgender leagues etc are just common sense and are the fair political correct thing to do because we just want to be good goys :^) not even realizing it is a means of ending the fucking nonsense "discrimination" - fully sanction them doing their own fucking thing off the fucking field away from beautiful and NORMAL FUCKING HUMAN BEINGS

Who gives a shit? All this will do is transform a women's league nobody watches into a transgender league nobody watches. This is the future they chose to fight for.

This whole story ignores the 300 pound elephant in the room: why are sports segregated by gender in the first place?

How is this okay? Is Australia as a society just denying gender equality?

(Checked)

That is the real question, isn't it?

Can't wait for this shit to hit the Olympics and no women will ever win a gold metal at their events ever again. Their ideal will die as they fall upon their own sword.

Isn't it already? I vaguely remember something about the Winter Olympics allowing trannies to compete…

Ah, the picture combined with the acronym made me think it was gonna be "Gays, Lesbians And Muslims".
Because you toss all of them together in an arena and throw in some weapons and you just know it's gonna be a fun time.

mfw SJWs try to enforce a progressive matriarchy but it backfires and women are subjugated by beta males in a neo-patriarchy.

I say let him play, and watch as he gets what ever the chick equivalent of the Brownlow Which is an award for the best player in a season among the league is in his first season

Lets add the transgender league to the special olympics. The special olympics lets retarded people have their own sports, why not the mentally ill too?

The best solution is allow them to play which destroys the female leagues

Why am I not suprised

Seeing the reaction from normalfags as someone bigger than most blokes competes against normal sized women would be hilarious, but the fact this is an even an argument to begin with is retarded.

It's okay. "She" can just join the Boy Scouts instead!

Look at the size of it, I hope it gets to play and just starts fucking up the women so the public gets a good view of how insane this shit is.

I can't wait until there are literally no white people playing in the olympic games anymore. It will be a real eye opener when only one or two white people are representing Europe.

That's literally what they all say, I can only fucking wonder why

"optimal circumstances" is literally any situation in which they get their way. in optimal circumstances this world would be free of (((their))) influences and presence.

Fuck if he would be allowed to play I'd probably watch a game to see the massacre

Not exactly what that thing was talking about user, "optimal circumstances" is code for very heavily edited pictures taken at an angle. Aka what the fat cunts do except these things instead go for trying to look vaguely feminine instead of thin. Yours works too though

How do people end up being as stupid as you?
Are you just sitting there emotionally charged up the ass and only reading what you want to read instead of actually looking at the letters?

fucking kek

these faggots wanted this and now they got it. top fucking kek.

Female athletes need to boycott the Olympics since now they allow trans men to compete in women sports.

Looks like my auntie

Good. Fuck that faggot.

This.

Well Aunt Steve did give you a clue with 'her' name, didn't she? :^)

TRANS-MEN, women, and children first in an emergency too.
the memes demand it.

99.8% chance that you're more stupid than me,tho

yes, yes i am

I've been waiting for some irl trolls to dress up as women, claim to be transgender and enter sports competitions and destroy the women. Complain (even sue for discrimination if in a country with cucked courts) about transphobia if denied.
The cognitive dissonance (and lulz) would be massive.

Did you know that there's not such thing as men's sports? Everyone can compete in Men's sports, there are absolutely no restrictions on gender. Women's sports are more like paralympics. Look it up.

You dont need any introduction, satan

No. Fuck that. The muz don't get weapons. If they want to kill mentally ill white people, they'll need to fucking earn it.

Just imagine how ass-blasted the real women would be if they were forced to accept It onto their team and the degenerate ends up getting "most valuable player of the game" award every single game.

Why the fuck is this news? We live in some fucked up times.

How much of a pathetic faggot do you have to be to publicly want to play in a woman's league? It's seriously one of the weakest, saltiest, cringe things going. Even when you win, you've accomplished nothing except making a fool of yourself. It's like bragging about being in high school and winning at a pre-school football game.

>archive.is/BpOMq
That's RL Aussie shitposting at its finest.
I wonder how many beers he had bet on getting in?
This follows on the NZ's male's weightlifting failure truning 'trans' and then winning in the women's league
Really. TG people should just give up on sport, it just aint fair

They already kicked the gays out of the LGBT movement. The only gays left are the ones sneaking in as trannies.

Yeah the Olympic committee is allowing them to compete in which ever event they want now. I can't wait for some 6'5" tranny to pile-drive some small women in 2020.

Don't you think that "women's leagues" are disgustingly sexist to begin with? First off they start with the assumption that gender is a biological binary rather than a socially constructed spectrum, and then it enforces segregation!

How can such an institution be allowed in our day and age?! Boggles my mind.

Next Olympics are in 2020, I do think we should prepare our progressive memes to end this discrimination well in advance.

I'm inclined to agree with this.
They've been shilling hard for female sport and transfaggot rights. Let them have an aneurysm trying to figure out how to virtue signal this one.

why is there no push for allowing trannies in women's MMA?

This would actually make for a brilliant divide and conquer of the left.

Transfags vs women's sports.

They already do. Remember? Even the woman who beat it said it was fucking bullshit.

i thought they dropped it after the guy broke some woman's skull in the ring. i want it back so more people get to see how absurd it is

This, there was a female kicker in the Negro Felony Liaison. Women are just inferior and couldn't crack the bench on a 50 player nigger ball team. Trannies joining a women's team=Some faggot joining the Special Olympics.
With the tranny in question, I agree with some anons here that I would enjoy watching the dykes getting steamrolled by 230 lbs tranny faggot.

Get out.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

So I can have my own Ice hockey sport for the deaf people and it's allowed?

Whoa that's brutal.

It gets much worse…

Vote NO.

The Poll so far:

I see people every so often with WIDE OPEN EYES LIKE DINNER PLATES. Think the crazy bride images. What does that mean? I personally can't trust them because I judge people's eyes like a cat would in that wide eyes = bad, thin eyes = comfortable.

This is the only option, push for more tranny involvement in female-dominated or sex-segregated fields. Keep going until (((they))) are forced to say men and women are different, or even better, they continue to virtue signal so hard that trannies fundamentally undermine/destroy these fields.

There are no bad optics in this fight, and quite literally no way that we can lose.

it can play in the disabled Olympics. that's suits it a bit more

That would be nice but trannies don't want to be seen as mentally unstable so not gonna happen. I am deaf and wanted to play as a snowboard or shooter.

IDK fam I think it would be funny if a transgender woman got first place in woman's Olympics.

Can someone school me on OPSEC for social media operations? Like if I wanted to create a page to shill for tranny sports.
Should I make a new account on FB through TOR, and do it that way? Best email service to use? Should I buy a cheap burner phone for verification as well?

Yes… It would be funny and rage inducing for the feminists, but AFL isn't an Olympic sport.

Sometimes this is just thyroid disease. The rest of the time it is Crazy Eyes and you should flee.

I'm pretty sure you can't use TOR to make Facebook or Twitter accounts, given that most scripts and Java are disabled by default.

So I'd need to buy a VPN? Or post from a random WiFi?

You don't need to wait for 2020.
archive.fo/CM7kL

Not going to lie, triple-dubs. I plan to watch this freakshow. After I visit my favorite Australian sports book.

That's preposterous. Not only is man not allowed to compete with those equal to him, but he is also a tranny crossdresser. He should take those cunts to court and they should be made to sit through a gender reeducation course or some shit.

They made their bed, now they need to lie in it.

No u.

Good, the only thing that will push women further right is bullshit like this.

It already happened in 2016. He won gold in the women's 800m.

Why do undecided people bother voting? That shouldn't even be a choice.

Leftists really are suicidal.
Even within the confines of their own bubble-logic. It can't be lost on leftists that if a man joined a woman's league and started dominating (which they would), it would become a driving point for opposition to all things transgender.

Consider the Football stadiums that are emptying out because players won't stand for the anthem.
That's a controversy that doesn't even directly impact the play of the game.
If leftist politics actually started directly changing the outcome of games, the backlash would be incredible.

The only counter-point to that happening is that nobody gives a fuck about women's sports.

Ah, I didn't know about this.

Drop what I said about counter-points. People give a fuck about OLYMPIC women's sports, and when some countries use this ruling to flood their women's divisions with men, people will notice instantly.

The Onion will file for bankruptcy soon. Nobody wants to read satire when reality is this absurd.

Are they assuming xer gender?

The ballet is next to be doom by the future degenerates.

The sickness infects all that it touches, should have thrown it into the cesspit.

Let me guess, you're a man of wealth and taste who's been around for a long, long time and seen many a man sealed his fate?

see

This isn't a change, just a, "Yeah, its the same next Olympics too."

they are no chicks with dicks just guys with tits. I wonder if punching him there would give him tit tumors, if shim actually believes in gender equality.

We all need to get on this.

Give it ten years tops and women athletes won't exist anymore. I can't believe (((they))) were so stupid. We should encourage this and push for trannies to take over women's sports. It's not like we're losing anything anyway. I'd love to see some freak in a dress do a long jump and flash his balls as he wins the women's gold.

Fantastic way to get women to hate trannies, while showing that men are far superior physically, when they are blasting through previous female records with ease.

Eyes are a mirror into the soul. This is not some stupid metaphor or poetic nonsense. It's a fact. It has to do with how much vital energy and what kind of vital energy is moving through a person's chakra system. These same energies alter facial expressions, emotional reactions, outbursts etc… and are linked with inherited or acquired traumatic experiences.

The woman in your picture has Hillary eyes: she sees other people as things to get power over and all her expressed feelings are fake. She has manic happiness (a fake form of happiness that masks deep depression that can be dormant for decades).

You beat me to it. Semenya isn't even a tranny, "she's" still a woman just with higher than average testosterone levels. Even that was enough to BTFO of the women and make people start to realize how ridiculous this is.