You are being bluepilled

You are being bluepilled.

I am trying to get you to commit violence because I'm terrible at my job. I literally can not stop sucking cocks!

PS.
LETS ALL LOVE LAIN!

dog blower

yawn

There he is. There he goes again. Look everyone he posted it once again. Isn't he just the funniest guy around. Oh my god.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little bluepill thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha, maybe you're such a disgusting CIANIGGER that you actually paid for an Holla Forums pass so you just choose the picture. Oh we all know the picture, the uh epic Agent Smith matrix guy isn't it? I imagine you, little shit, laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your quarters onto the floor. But its ok, your MKUltra handler will clean it up in the morning. Oh that's right, did I fail to mention? You live with your handler! You're a fat fucking fuck up and he's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all god damn day, every day, for a grown cianigger who spends all his time on Holla Forums blowing dogs for quarters. Just imagine this, he brainwashed you and then he thought you were going to be a 007 or LSD manufacturer or something grand and then you became a CIANIGGER. A pathetic dog blowing CIANIGGER. He probably cries himself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how he wishes he could just disappear. He can't even try to talk to you because all you say is "YOU ARE BEING BLUBILLED. YOU ARE BEING BLUBILLED. YOU ARE BEING BLUBILLED". You became a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little cianigger glowing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

No sir I am not being blueballed.

OP IS A FUCKING SHILL

SHILL IS A FUCKING OP

confirmed not blueballed

(((They))) always post first

in this case, OP was the first post :^)

Who is op?

why do you suck at this?

He was phone.

I agree with op, we should form some type of millitia in real life.

how long is it going to be before all that dog cum makes it's way into your brain op
better take drastic preventative measures to ensure termination of life is quick and painless

Suck at what? What the fuck are you talking about?

alright, you are really just boring me now actually. zero effort deserves zero effort

Well I mean who is worse, me the no effort shill, or you the fag who keeps feeding me even though you know what im doing?

Willis. We talking about Willis.

I know what's worse - you the faggot that smokes dog pecker

check em

you were at least entertaining at first, yesterday and today, not so much, very lackluster, maybe its time you put yourself down.

well whatever, im back on the clock so I have to go back to the way im supposed to shill.

tbh tho I got you guys to shill yourselves and bump what I wanted off the front page

OOOWEE

you sure trolled us xdddd
PS, its literally 2-3 autists who have been replying to your threads, and you will never work at the pentagon blockhead :^)

Dubs confirm; we have officially reached ooowee.

OP's music album

I liked the sequel much better