10 Ways for us sexist gamers to make gaming better for women by Liana K

Here we see the Anita Sarkeesian wannabe, Liana "Witcher is made out of rape" K. lay down her own version of the Sarkeesian Code on how we SHOULD give way for women by censoring our words and only say sweet things to make women comfortable in gaming.

I got a gag reflex for typing this because on how stupid her rules are, as if she's another Big Sister of gaming that needs to follow. Fucking god, these feminists needs to get out of our hobby!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/DQ0QD
google.com.au/search?q=liana k&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi1lY3q9Z_PAhVMmx4KHTRABNIQ_AUICCgB&biw=1366&bih=676
dictionary.com/browse/amour
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol

Let's give psychos more attention. That will surely make them go away.

Hi Justin Trudeau!

Some nobody doing nothing notable isn't worth having a thread about.

I can agree with 65% of what she said

Shit tier list

Seems more like cringey normal faggotry bullshit then crazy feminist bullshit.

Not that Liana K isn't a crazy feminist.

wow yes I sure am mad that a nobody said a thing on the internet

Stop giving these fucks attention, retards.

Bitch I ain't readin' that shit, check em'.

I needed that laugh.

This is always the dumbest one. As long as what is being done is competitive there will always be shit talking. It's part of being human. Cave men who won slap fights were mocking the loser with dick gestures and smug grunting

How much of a loser do you have to be to care how much money EA makes?

It… turns them into the Others from Game of Thrones?

I knew it, you can't trust women. They say they want to be equals but secretly they've been turned into ice skeleton wizards.

Women don't care about video games. This is all about marketing.

This, hypocrites all of them

It was more the thought that buying more AAA games is in any way good for vidya. The best thing for the industry would be to starve those talentless kikes of sales and get them the fuck out of the industry so it can be niche again. I've given up on that happening anytime soon though.

1: what?
2: you first
3: AAA is trash. AA master race
4:what does any of that have to do with the gamer "identity"? Also, you first
5: by definition, this has nothing to do with the gamer "identity". Also, you first
6: you first
7: thank you god. White knights need to stop pretending that women need them to stand up for them. Also, you first
8: No. You first
9: pic related
10: you first

seems legit

So he got high again and wrote some garbage, okay.

>5. Work against the strong negative social conditioning coming from outside gaming. Not me tho, I'm special

>9. If someone doesn't want to play with you, it's your responsibility to remove yourself, it's not on them to do anything to change it. gaming rape is real rape

Buzzworld bollocks

Forget diversity, homogenize via common ideals

Video games are the most profitable entertainment medium on the planet. Fallout 4 earth 3 times as much in its first 24 hours then The Force Awakens did. All while being a male-targeted product with female consumers being minimal.

I MEAN WOMEN ARE THE KEY

Typical woman, always complaining. As for your life choices, no one cares - that has nothing to do with being a gamer. And if you can't handle the bantz, go be a cuck elsewhere.

Stop being you because I don't like it, start being what I want you to be.

No different rules based on gender, now read my other rules for men to follow on this list to made for solely to benefit women.

I don't care how most women suffer, this is about me me me!

I can't handle the bantz so it's only fair that bantz is illegal.

If another player doesn't want you to beat them in a game, stop beating them shitlord!

Let's play videogames nah lets talk about my collection of wigs instead!

earned

Okay, here's a fact: lots and lots of women do play video games. Yes, it is financially sensible of companies to cater to them.

But here's another fact: most women only play mobile games, hidden object, puzzles. Few stray from that niche. Their taste is inherently inclined to casual. And that's fine! Everyone has their own thing, everyone has fun, everyone profits - so what's the problem? Except feminists hate that! They can't let men have a thing. They have this mad urge to take over and make it their thing (Freud would have a few words about that).

Hence this push to make AAA games more "welcoming to wymmyn", and the result is bound to be a shitty mess that men hate and women just ignore because it's not their thing in the first place.

Those aren't video games.

Almost all of mobile phone game profits are earned by 1% of the playerbase for them. That 1% is mostly men. Even phone games do not need to cater to women in order to survive.

Bitch, I don't even want to have my own emotions, let alone other peoples'.

The hell is she even trying to say

hello?

Everyone is the Same, you bigot.

I'll never understand why he didn't leave the server. Does leaving it mean they win?

This idea is terrible. Wanting senenitive babies to "confront" shit talkers to expalin to them why the shouldnt shit talk. No way this doesnt blow up in the babies faces.

he's a spoiled western child who is used to getting his way. other people not doing exactly what he says would permanently damage his entire world view.

i guarantee he is an SJW now.

Are… Are you sure about that?

what the fuck is that suppose to mean?
what horror stories?

Are you even ethnically European, you know, 'white'?

Cause it seems only shitskins, ie Beaners nowadays use that term with such vigor and pride, it's disgusting.

Like, this Liana K. person is either a spic, kike, or some type of dune coon. The name "Liana" screams mongoloid.

So, they know that playing video games is a hobby centered towards men, they know that they clearly are impeading on territory they shouldn't but tell us to use "empathy", as if we're supposed to sit there and dreadfully let them be a bunch of fucking attention seeking posers, using said games a crutch to allow even the retarded and ugly whores to fulfill their dreams of being the center of attention.

Plus bringing up more women play AAA games doesn't mean shit when AAA games are fucking casual pieces of shit.

Seriously? Focus on the "accomplishments and passion", Is this bitch for real, or is she just using a thesaurus to sound the least bit educated when it comes to trying to be viewed as an esteemed intellectual equal.

Women will never be equal to men, this not only reinforces how stupid they are, and their inability to think outside the box, but truly shows that women are not in things for the long run, are only in for the now, and once they sense they can barge in, they will do everything they can to destroy everything they touch, then abandon it once things become a more 'feminine' playing field, thus looking for another medium to destroy, like voting for example.

We should find this dumb bitch and shut her down.

Someone said mean things to me on the internet!

Worse, she's Canadian.

Also, lol

Was she trying to "bothers" but missed the b?

Let me post.

Also, fuck. Number 8 and 9 are bullshit.
If you can't handle bantz turn off chat/voice. Grow a thicker skin or get the fuck off the internet. Shit, I was bullied relentlessly for my three years of middle school. I just ignore when people are trash talking at me in games. I don't get all incensed and tell them how its not okay and they should feel bad for saying mean things to me.
And fuck you. Stop playing a video game with randos if you can't handle someone telling you to keep up. If you want someone to "stop" and wait for you, get a group of friends to play with. Get a buddy who understands that you're a sensitive, slow piece of shit and is willing to put up with your bullshit. Play games by yourself. But don't expect randoms to be willing to put up with your shit just because you want to feel special. People don't play video games in order to handhold someone else through it.

got her address? I think i need to level up.

So she's probably a kike. Plenty of them in Canada, I'm honestly starting to think anyone whom claims to be an ethnic European in Canada is more than likely a kike/crypto-kike.

Canada as a whole disgusts me, their ignorance about their own culture being at stake is not just amusing, but just downright embarrassing.

They've completely pulled a 180 due to being never targeted by third world shitskins for terrorist attacks, or rather, haven't had anything 'taken away' from them yet.

Honestly, Canada should be nuked along with Mexico and England, Germany, the rest of South America, Australia and fucking anywhere dunecoons reside.

I wouldn't even have a clue, outside of the other user saying she's Canadian.

If you find it, do share. Letting another one of these crypto-kikes spawn another anita situation is not good.

Half of it is garbage, the other half is nonsensical. All peppered with bits and pieces of common sense to make it appear reasonable.
Also:
That's not a verb.

This cuck didn't actually say this, did he?

Normally I wouldn't believe it, but he's the same cuck who sold all of Canada's gold at rock bottom prices and the dude who kicked soldiers out of barracks so they could be turned into refugee housing

After you.
See >1
Are you fucking retarded?
The only ones responsible for the financial health of the games industry are the businesses that make up the games industry.
They do their job badly, then they go fucking bankrupt, because I'm not a fucking charity.
You first
See >4
Pot, meet white-painted kettle.
Last time I checked, you were the only one ever doing that.
Have you tried not going postal when someone insults you?
This is 3 totally different points, what the hell are you doing?
That requires actual accomplishments, and the people you hold up as "women in gaming" accomplished fucking nothing.

Make a half-assed drawing of a dick, like pic.
Just one.
Then mail it to her.
Or better yet, don't do anything: she'll think we're up to something and do all the work for us

not directly. He implied it and that's the message free of political bullshit

Isn't this the weirdo that had a meltdown on a #GamerGate stream?

How the fuck is that my concern as a consumer? If anything I want AAA games and "we want to reach a wider audience" to crash and burn, it's nothing but shit.

He did say this

100$ agree. Social justice wankers can fuck off.

Yeah, 'barbaric' just don't cut it. It's deep dark ages depravity.

How progressive.

Every time I hear it I think of this

I fucking love Tim & Eric.

Damn shame they don't do anything anymore, Steve Brule's show is pretty great though.

Actually he did. Based McInnis got it all in this video.

I find it strange that they aren't posted here more often, in fact I've never seen any reaction pics taken from their stuff. I should probably make some.

webm related fucking kills me every time, it's perfect

archive.is/DQ0QD

I remember when I first saw that gag, me and a friend were watching, he was screaming laughing, I was choking on my fucking bowl of mac n' cheese gasping for air.

What's even funnier, is the guy who's friends with the guy with the teeth, is actually a real vet or some shit.

When I found that out, it was just too good to be true.

I wanna be a food tuber too.

God is rolling on his throne.

Funny thing about that attitude is you could apply it to most hobbies.

I know right?

me me I'm a tube man!

Tim has gone full cuck and think hes a political expert from watching MSM

You can label anything childish. Thing is, only childish people care if things are childish.

True that. But there seems to be this attitude among "normal" people that a grown man having any hobby at all is childish. I've had arguments with coworkers about this. Like what else do you expect me to do when I go home? Just sit there and look at the wall until it's time to go to sleep?

It burns my brain just looking at this shit. I don't need anyone to dictate to me how I should behave. Unless you're in such a position of authority that you can immediately detain me for my failure to comply with various protocols, then you can fuck off.

Watch TV like a normal person. Or use some social media, I don't know.

It's shitty wonk speak for "offended"
Using the word like that should be grounds for a beating.

None of them even seem to watch tv except for football and Game of Thrones. And you could even argue that those are childish. The way these guys talk makes me think they just go home and sit there with an angry look on their face six nights a week, then on Sunday they watch football and GoT, before going back to sitting there with an angry look on their face.

Evil cys men should be working themselves to death to support my worthless, dead end life because i'm a non-gyndyr bynary womyn!

Exactly. There's an idea that fun is for women and children, while grown men are only around to work until they drop dead.

He could've escaped at any time by typing kill in console

but he didnt

Thanks cinco.

Well Tim is very impressionable after he got stabbed by that one kid in his apartment complex.

Doesn't seem like it's worth it to be honest.

What is a wonk?

a wonk is a dink

Obviously they won't admit they waste time watching TV outside the current "sensation".

Who is the actual target of these poorly constructed commandments?
It reeks of that sort of strange thought process that asserts

Let me try and translate

1. I'm a libtard off my meds and I think "The gamer identity" is "inherent privilege" that "others women".

2. Stop being divisive but ignore how divisive I'm being by making a list telling you how divisive you're being for not making the community a safespace for me and others.

3. ''It shouldn't matter if I didn't play any of the things that are the main topics of discussion within the community I act like I want to be a part of."

4. Stop stereotyping despite how this list is predicated on the idea of being directed at group I believe are all the same and need to read my bullshit.

5. "I'm trying to cultivate a gaming persona and all the people who still think it is this dumb nerd thing are hurting my feelings because it is almost like they are calling ME names.''

6. Everyone needs to stop harassing people because it could happen to me, especially if I put out some stupid list.

7. Hey white knights, stop defending us you chauvinist pigs, some of you are drolling retards and then people will begin to think we are dumb because drolling retards like us.

8. ''So what if you don't have any chance to fuck me, give me back my vagina privilege!"

9. Go easy on me, just because you're some kind of no-lifer loser who plays this game all day doesn't give you right to keep hitting me after I told you to stop

10. Don't forget some girls have done things in this industry while all I do is bitch about how I don't think it caters enough to a group that doesn't support it.

"A person who knows a lot about the details of a particular field "

In this case Liana "Please rape my face" K is a sjw wonk.

Everyone who thinks like them and acts like them and is a worthless cuntwhore like like Liana K is.

Outside of xbox live CoD, where does this even happen?
Hell, does it even happen any more? I only ever remember hitting it in the first Modern Warfare, and occasionally in more lighthearted Halo battles.

I miss those days. I had innocence back then. Maybe that old console wasn't the best, but it was mine, I played with friends, and I had fun.

ya know, for someone who pisses and moans about "objectification" she sure makes it really fucking hard not to.

google.com.au/search?q=liana k&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi1lY3q9Z_PAhVMmx4KHTRABNIQ_AUICCgB&biw=1366&bih=676

I'd rather be looked down on while having fun than be so bitter that I can't accept other people enjoying themselves.

That's the spirit user!

Do you? I think she makes burgers and fries look good.

as someone who has had the misfortune of working in fort mcmurray several times i can tell you for free: the flames, and trudeau's complete fucking retardation, can damn well have the place

I'm objectifying her ass right now user.

A lot of "childish" things get even more fun when you get older.

And right out of the fucking gate it's a bunch of words that mean less then nothing.
Telling us to, "shut the fuck up when women are talking" while lecturing.
It's the most profitable entertainment industry in the world. It's fine.
You first.
No. Why should WE fight YOUR battles?
No, fuck you. I don't care what the rest of that sentence is, fuck you.
You first.
Fuck you. A lot of vidya is competitive. If you can't handle how competitive people talk to each other get the fuck out.
In a game? Seriously? They're words on the fucking internet. When someone online tells you they fucked your mom chances are they haven't' actually fucked you mom.
YOU FIRST.

except for video games

It's amazing how you can pick up a nerf gun, no matter how old, and immediately have fun.

Some do, yeah.

I have a battery-powered nerf tommy gun somewhere.

why did they never do a revolver before, that was fun as all hell

I have absolutely no idea what this means and it still sounds retarded.
Already happened years ago, it's called the mobile market. Unless you want women playing more traditional AAA games like COD and shit which is essentially impossible due to the men and women having different desires.
I think we have different definitions of harassment. Shitposting is not harassment.
Literally no one does this besides feminists.
"If you ain't tough enough to play, get out our way." - Joakim Broden

I'm basically cool with the rest of these.

Jesus christ how long have those been a thing for? Or were my parents just poor?

Shit nerf russian roulette sounds like a fucking awesome drinking game. I'm very tempted to go buy some nerf now

just make sure to get a third party to load the dart(s) and spin the cylinder; it's easy to see which chamber the dart is in when you're doing it yourself. also if you aren't wearing a dirty headband while you play you are doing it wrong

Apparently the one I have isn't actually Nerf, but it's all the same shit anyway. It shoots darts. Looked it up and mine came out in 2005.

Take your own damn medicine.

I just can't disagree with #7
nothing hurt the feminist cause more than gamma male white knights vehemently defending their m'ladies without giving them a chance to stand for themselves. Women are on equal ground on the internet; they have the opportunity to make their case and have it considered on its merit. White knights can only reinforce the weakness of any argument the person they're defending might make

I think the first one means all gamers are men, so gamers are privileged. Women being an "other" meas they aren't included and the gamer group isn't diverse enough. I hate that I can pick this convoluted shit apart.

I think they've come out two more revolvers. One is like the Maverick (but improved in a number of ways) and the other is primed with a hammer (but doesn't spin freely).

They've been a thing for a while now.

Nerf was for kids who were either too poor or who had parents who were too square to give them an airsoft gun

NEVER

FUCKING

STOP

or people who live in Australia.

I thought they still sold airsoft guns in Kangaroo land as long as the barrel was painted orange or some shit?

regardless of the capacity, the operation to fire, it's considered safe as long it has the orange tip, you cannot import firearms if the muzzle isn't painted orange.
any kind of method during firing, like gas blowback and electric motors are allowed

however once you have a lethal handgun that's not a six shooter, that's too extreme.
even pump action shotguns are considered more dangerous than lever action, even though some might argue that lever action is faster

Nope, they are considered firearms and though they would require a license to own just like air rifles, paintball markers and crossbows, there is no way to actually get a license for an airsoft gun.

Its easy as fuck to just make your own crossbows though

Hell, don't the Abbos make bows all the time or some shit?

they use boomerangs and spears, nothing as complex as bows because they're the same fucking retards that learnt how to make fire, burn the whole fucking forest and then forgot how to make fire

I'm fucking laughing right now.

This explains why Nerf is so popular over there. It's all they have left.

The funny thing is thats its probably easy as fuck to make Nerf guns lethal. I remember watching videos years ago where people could easily mod Nerf guns to fire at much farther ranges just by removing or adjusting a tab restricting the spring inside the gun. Imagine doing that and then attaching spikes to the darts or lining them with acid or some shit

Women once again prove what a mistake it was to let them out of the kitchen.

I'm not even angry anymore. I'm just tired. Can't they just fuck off and ruin something else? Like rap. Go ruin rap music, no one worthwhile gives a damn about that shit.

Also pretty sure I have a ceramic kitchen knife.

Blacks aren't going to let anyone touch rap music, they're afraid of upsetting blacks anyway so they won't go near it

This is Victoria specific, they're crazy for this shit. I'm pretty sure they banned fun in the seventies. You can still buy slingshots from camping stores and stuff like that pretty much everywhere else. You'll also notice Bows aren't included, which is wonky as fuck. You can't buy a pellet gun and they lower the pressure on Nerf, but anyone can go to a camping store and buy a bow and a billion arrows.

Looks more like a guideline for sexist feminists to sound a little less sexist while they lecture men.

dictionary.com/browse/amour

RAPE.

I dunno, why are grown men shoving dildos up their asses?

Fuck this gay state. Nanny state as fuck

Cosplay

Why the fuck do you use a swiss army knife to cut your toenails

no place worse then Victoria

(((Kerzner))), you say?

If you need special rules to prevent people from bullying you or making you uncomfortable, you're a pussy and need to either suck it up or stop playing, regardless if you're a dude or not.

In April when I was very unstable and fresh out of the mental hospital I stayed away from playing multiplayer because the last thing I needed was to be around shitheads. Once I got better I returned because I could handle the bantz.

Just watch MDE/WP

What about Nunavut with their fucking triangle language?

And it is ONLY Victoria. Any other state you can get weapons like swords and need no permits. They ban weapons but bring in mudslimes.

HOL'UP

Look at the fucking image you blind fucking retard.

(checked)
well turns out i'm retarded , proceed

Wait what!? that is america!?

Yep, Mrs. Kerzner is a jew, she is even tagged on wikipedia as a jewish feminist (as if there were other kinds) and jewish writer. She also mentioned it in her GG related streams in the last years etc.

What you got against triangles? Triangles are great, they're stable, strong and don't fall over under pressure like fucking squares fuck you if you don't like triangles. Triangles are pretty much the best shape. all other shapes that you think are good as well are just more triangles

Thank you.

These are clearly people who've NEVER gotten in any actual fight before.
A screwdriver is a horrible weapon. You have to use it as if you're using a rapier, but it's far blunter and has none of the range. You'd honestly rather use a fucking candlestick like pic related than a screwdriver.

1. I associate gamer with an old defnition from 2004. Someone who has completed at least 100 games. In a better word, someone who treats gaming as a hobby.

2. No. The similarities between the modern idea of gamers is that they're stupid and need to be spoonfed, given patheticly easy games and commonly fall for marketing hype.

3. Says who? Making a game that everyone will play costs a lot more and requires very experienced staff. No AAA company gives a shit about equality or your feelings, just the juicy cash. So they'll make a game that everyone will buy.

4. Stereotypes exist for a reason. Like the old gamer stereotype. A stereotype that was true. Similarly to the modern stereotype of a feminist. Someone with too much money and free time in their life, a communist that has never done hard work.

5. This doesn't concern me. I play games to escape reality, not be reminded of it.

6. How about this? I will harrass whoever I deem pathetic and easy to piss off for my entertainment. But I treat everyone as an equal opportunity for that if they're within my criteria. This means that penis and vagina are outside of it. I could care less about your gender.

7. If a woman gets defended, it means her arguing skills are shit. Same with a man. This wouldn't happen if you spent a few weeks learning common arguments and ways people think instead of yelling about harrassment.

8. This varies from server to server, community from community. Some use trash talk constantly for fun. Some are afraid of even saying fuck. It's not your place to tell a community how to behave. It's a term called social circle. They have their own you see. I know, hard to understand that people with similar interests will play together.

9. No. I will stop whenever I feel like I'm going overboard. Unlike real life, games have a disconnect button. Learn to use it.

10. I don't give a shit. If you eant success, get in a company like Valve. If you wanna be a nobody, work for EA. And if you hsve actual talent, you will be able to make a good game. But guess what? Most indie devs are talentless hacks. This has nothing to do with gender you dumbass.

And one last comment. You say turning games into politics. But feminism these days is heavily focused on gender and racial politics. So stop being a fat hypocrite.

Go back to fucking your triangles you filthy Inuit.

This really sounds like it was written for feminists, I refuse to believe an SJW can project THAT hard.

Who is she? Is she really talking about us?

Question
Why wouldn't I want to be sexist?

Giving them attention they want is equal to killing them, right? Nice progressive rhetoric you have here.

Guys I have an idea let's keep making threads about her and tell her she's a cunt on twitter
It worked so well last time

They even fucking consider paintball guns as a class of firearm.

Why not just ban any sort of hard object at this point?

Sounds like Victoria alright.

Opportunistic Jewish Canadian Cosplayer, TV Host, Writer and sex positive Feminist.
Garnered a bit of traction for beeing against Sarkenstein and claiming that Minsk and Boo are her favorite Characters and they got butchered.
Believes that sexism in Gaming is a problem, but some feminists do not understand gaming culture, but she does so they should ask her for advise when writing about gaming and feminism.

It's just jewish mindgames. Same with racist and the soon-to-be-launched-fully ageist.

The sexes are completely different and if one doesnt see this one cannot see reality.

Same with races.

Same with age.

If you are not a sexist, racist, ageist you are not seeing reality.

I don't see anything wrong with that list. Seems a lot more levelheaded and reasonable than you guys are.

Not even close I'm a triangle

Tits or GTFO, woman.

Most of the points are actually reasonable, like the part about fighting against the social stigma coming from outside the gaming culture. Thats the exact shit we did with Jack Thompson and Anita Sarkeesian.

I'm offended on how bad this bait is.

This is Jewish propoganda. Do not allow it to take hold. Never listen to anti-sex retoric disguised as a progressive or money intising movement.

Great observation. Why don't they ruin rap music and how it objectified black women?? We seriously need to hang the people trying to ruin our country cause durrr big money.

They own both sides, though.

One Kike sells the porn, and pushes it into your videogame magazines, while the other organises feminist rallies against the objectification and online harassment of women.

Been that way since the war.

If women were not taught how to read and write, this would not be happening right now. Also, before a retard lists off his favorite Jane Austin novel as a counter point, first do the mental exercise of weighing that and any other female works you consider "great" against the entire body of feminist literature. If you aren't functionally retarded, this should give you enough perspective to not even hit enter on your dumb ass reply.

This just proves that women need to be exterminated. They provide literally nothing of value to society.

Believe it or not user but women are also humans just like you. Why do you want to belittle over half of the worlds population?

Well said, I just hope in the future all inferior species, like niggers, spics, jews and women, become extinct.

Nice propaganda, Schlomo.

send it on her twitter

Let me remind you all that women have ruined a whole literally genre. Urban fantasy has gone to shit ever since women have infested it.

Already did.

Liana really wishes to come across as the cool "Im totally on your side guys" feminist while simultaneously parroting the same rhetoric, only sometimes repackaging it slightly nicer.

According to your empty rhetoric, perhaps. If we devise any qualitative measure to determine whether or not they are like me personally, or "me" in reference to my gender, we will find that they are not in every single case. If we are to examine the impact of female agency on any Western society we have records of, we will find this same maturation of the feminine mind into civilization toppling rot, for that is what it is; the logical conclusion that will be derived from the first principles of female instinct given enough time and language devices. We are stuck in an eternal cycle with a great darkness, whose initial shared intellectual infancy is cute and cuddly like any other wild beast, but who soon grows the claws of self-indulgence and the fangs of seduction- it is always the case that more men shall follow than lead, and the leaders do so through means of force eventually elaborated on with higher ideals, that are necessarily more difficult to understand and pursue than the base pleasure women offer- and every time, as soon as they are able, they devour their keeper, thus breaking their own intellectual heritage and resetting us to more barbaric times and their own innocence.

At this point, we are on track for another reset, and unfortunately I cannot help but see the large picture here, which is that this process will only come to an end when we are finally destroyed in whole, or when we radically and permanently alter it in some way that cannot be undone by sloth or the pathological altruism of our descendants.

You can't stop the family model, kike.

Wow you guys are hardcore misogynists, sperging out like this at such a reasonable message just because Liana is a woman.

I hate to admit this but SJWs were right all along, I bet you were the ones sending rape threats to Sarkeesian.

i wouldn't even lvl up with you

post benis

Wow, they got themselves caught! If we took out their cover, would they die?

It's not propaganda. And women in the west does not mean women in the whole world. Women in my country end up doing most of the work nowadays because a lot of the older men were enjoying just being lazy soldiers thanks to Communism. Turns out women do a lot of the work nowadays. The difference is they don't want equality, just respect from other people. And someone from my country came back from the US, she was a feminist. People called out her bullshit. Women called out her bullshit because they saw her views as insane.

The problem is how women in the west want to live. It's no different from those commie soldiers. They want a convenient and simple life with no hard work. But this propaganda doesn't work outside the countries they've cocooned to.

Please tell/show us the result.

That's really the only thing of worth that can happen in this thread.

You seem to be confusing women with jews, user. Mind repeating yourself?

CON logs say otherwise. Now kill yourself.

Neither of them is a woman. This is a woman

Are we supposed to treat them as adults or children? I'm confused

Kidults.

I C wut you did thar

I thought she was an alien

Okay goyim! Stop being so racist with your consumerism! Focus on more important things like how women are depicted in fictional pieces.

In the same way that the virus makes use of the machinery of the cell, the Jew makes use of the social dynamics in our societies. Were the Jew completely eliminated, we would find the same problem, as we can see in Ancient European cultures that decayed without their influence. Don't think I am suggesting that suppression of women is a silver bullet to all of our problems, but it is part of the greater curative process.

Your mom would be very sad to see what a misogynist you have become user.

You know how some children love to put on adult clothes or smear makeup on their face? Or how they want to try adult foods and drinks?

That's women.

If you treat them as adults they won't respect you, because they subconsciously know they aren't.

Treat them as kids, just don't ever tell them because then theyll get mad.

This is why they'll learn to fuck off.

They should be treated as weaker men.

It's the right thing, really.

Weaker men are encouraged/shamed to become better men, women shouldn't be treated like weaker men, they should be treated like women

I know you think you sound smart but really you just sound dumb.

el oh el

I hope you realise that Jews have been fucking over societies since the Romans. The only reason the Greek fell was because of "muh democracy", which led to the Romans stomping their pozzed asses, and improving upon what remained of them.

Nice refutation faggot. Fantastic debate skills right here.

How is it wrong to encourage them? Putting them on a pedestal is what made them so shit, in the first place.

You're not getting a cent, with this kind of shilling.

give me a picture of a weak man which can be the example of how i should treat a woman.

Weaker men (i.e. non-white) shouldn't be shamed to get better, they should be gassed.

Women aren't men, you don't encourage them to be men, you encourage them to be women

$1 has been deposited to your shill account.

Even if she meant some of those points to the "activists/critics" it's plainly obvious the rest are aimed at gamers.

White women have gone to shit so hard, goddamn, they are literally completely fucking worthless at this point. If you date a white woman you are a bonified retard.

I don't think you get what I mean by "weaker men".

I'm not talking physically. I'm talking genetically, since they're basically weaker in every regard to males in terms of genetics, like a slow manlet. Treat them as that, and push them through the Darwinist grater til the specimens become more palpable.

Youre not worth debating with anyway. If you write a wall of incomprehensible shit you should be called out for it. I'm not going to waste time wading through your shit in order to prepare an answer that answers "your points" when you don't even know what they are yourself.

Really? That's it? What a boring woman.

I cant help thinking women just followed 1 very basic rule of not being so fucking sensitive and taking things too seriously then men wouldnt have to follow those 10 complicated rules to make women feel comfortable.

Congrats on making your side look like a bunch of complete fucking morons.

Of course. They're weaker men. Treat them like that, and they'll improve through generations of natural selection with new societal standards that don't cater to them being "women".

Are you trying to encourage racemixing again, Shlomo.

Youre missing the point. This hasnt got anything to do with women really. The creator of that image is a JEW, just like all the originators of feminism are JEWS.

There we go.

This shit all goes down to Marxism, and the Suffragettes, whom Victoria personally detested.

Naw, it's just some white knight showing up to deflect the issue.

Liana hasn't responded, nor do I care if she does. Some of the points she makes to the "critics/activists" are also faulty as well, 3rd Commandment, and 10th Commandment being absolutely misguided.

Enjoy your alimony faggot. white women are short sighted and sociopathic parasites. Only a goddamn fool would associate with them.

Wait, is she really a jew?

No, they're women, they aren't men at all and shouldn't be held up to a man's standard. They should be held up to a woman's standard which is defined by men

"my side"?? Again you don't make any sense.

I will give you some advice: sit down on a chair, pick a topic you are wondering about and try and think about this topic for a long time. Just as an exercise. Thinking is good for you :)

You should tell the white knight that he is a sexist because he doesn't think she can fight her own fights. Shame him into submission. If its a her just talk about how much she is damaging feminism by dogpiling people for pointing out faults.

Men and women are literally equal

a king doesn't have to remind everyone that he's the king

Keep going, Chaim. Maybe Goldberg will give you a new shiny shekle for your efforts.

If you read the thread you would know.

If you followed modern political movements you would also know that all the leaders of the sjw movement are JEWS. Just like in Hitlers germany where he claimed that the opposing communists & socialists were jewish lead it's the same situation today.

But she is a loving alien wife

Naw, I can see it needlessly stirring drama, and then she goes all victim mode while the storm is raging.

Liana Kerzner is no one with anything of value to say, because that list clearly points at gamers on some if not all on those points, and makes bad assumptions on some of the ones she thinks aught to be industry practice.

Feminists aren't real women. And it was actually $arkeesian who send the rape threats to herself to make us look like the bad guys.

I seriously hope you aren't encouraging white men to mate with women of other races. That's very degenerate.

That standard of course should be of men themselves. Equal footing. Not equal height.

Men and women aren't on equal footing, they're held up by men

Men who don't happen to be you, I guess.

I thought drama was the point.

Men as a gender, not individual people

I'd rather Liana stay irrelevant, and a nobody.

Wouldn't want to give her an excuse for a free ride on the paytreon bucks rollercoaster.

I don't think you realise what I mean by "equal footing".

As of now, women are specifically being given advantages in their lives, becoming comedians, professors, and manual laborers over most men because "equality'.

All beings should be judged by merit, and with that, women wouldn't be eye-to-eye with men. They would have to heighten themselves as a gender to compensate, which would take some generations to happen.

disgusting

I don't disagree that people should be judged by merit, what I'm saying is women are held up by men to be higher than men

elitism > egalitarianism. Most of West's social problems stem from trying to make egalitarianism work, when it's a blatantly incorrent and harmful ideology. People aren't the same, thus they aren't equal. In trying to make them equal, you will break or twist them, and end up with something less than people. The effort to bring equality to all is a misguided one

I don't give a fuck about women I just want more DMC and God Hand holy fucks.

Nope. Whites are being held down by Jews, and their supporters.

Are you saying nu-males and cucks holding women higher than men just doesn't exist?

If they weren't holding men down, they wouldn't go around ranting about WHITE FUCKING MALES all day.

Yes, but they do this because they have been programmed by the Jew.

I never said they were holding men down, they couldn't hold men down if they tried; I'm saying men hold women up.

This shit is newspeak, plain and simple.

Remove the jew and we will get beautiful architecture because the architects won't be taught by the jew that ugly buildings are cool.

uni is fucked, school is fucked by the jew.
workplace is fucked by the PC HR jew(came from the jew). Art is infiltrated and fucked by the jew. our minds are fucked by the jews since birth.
What isnt fucked by the jew?

Ignoring SJWs certainly didn't make them go away, in fact they gained massive power because of people's lack of interest to go against them.

Ignoring them is pointless as Anita showed.

Even if no one raises to their provocations they will merely false flag themselves and proceed as planned. Keeping silent and pretending they don't matter simply gives them the freedom to shape the narrative any way they want.

It's why you had so many beta cucks screaming that people should ignore Zoe "because she doesn't matter".

Then why are they still there?

Are you implying that their freedom to fuck up society is your special brand of mercy to them? What kind of fucked up logic is that?

They're given freedom to fuck things up by men who enable them, hence men holding women up. They're still here because men allow it, if they didn't then they wouldn't be here

Women are only "equal" because men play along.

If suddenly the majority of men decided they belong back in the kitchen do you think they could do anything to stop us?

CON CHAT LOG LEAKS

/thread

Well it is also shown to be pointless by the fact that pretty much any university you go to is filled with SJWs not only in the class but also in the administration. Lots of people use Sarkeesian getting rich as an example of how giving SJWs attention makes them more powerful but they conveniently ignore the fact that she needed an audience to begin with, the huge number of pink-haired indie devs and horde of brain-dead whiteknights had to come from somewhere and they certainly didn't come from her.

Then explain how these same feminists and SJW's amassed power in academia, film, comic books and even govt. agencies throughout the decades, huh? How did the worked for the West? Oh wait……..

Truly dark times if you can't even play with lasers or add studded gloves to your style.

That there is exaclty the kind of attitude that has ruined the current generation. People think that their stupid shit matters and no one is there to tell them to shut up.

What the fuck did this thread turn into? As long as the economical focus on the world exists, women will work. And what's wrong with that? During WW2 women were encouraged to work in factories in nazi Germany nad help produce weapons and ammunition. There is nothing wrong with working women. There is simply something wrong with false equity which focuses on the privilege of people who are "enlightened". This is no different from Communism.

It turned into discussion

They being the Jews, right?

Let's go back to the 1850s. Not the 1950s. Read some Hebert for a good idea of what women should really be like.

Thing is, even before Anita came onto Holla Forums's radar she already had plenty of people that hated her cunt face. Games weren't the first medium she shat up with her opinions. She had a pretty substantial crowd of people that hated her guts.

Also, Anita is not special in any shape or form. She basically got popular by pure chance, it could have been any other feminist cunt with a youtube channel that was in the right place at the right time.

Basically, what I'm saying is that if it hadn't been Anita they'd have found some other bitch to use as their poster girl.

Have you ever heard the term "useful idiots"? It's what Stalin and Lenin called all the morons in the West that kept undermining and subverting their home nations in the name of the communist cause.

The left of today are also useful idiots, but this time for the globalist agenda kikes.

Also, I think you misinterpreted what I said. My point was that even if you were to ignore them to not give credence to their claims of victimhood and harassment, they'd simply invent them.

Women working is one feature of the final stage of any society before its death.
If you care to look this cycle has repeated many many times throughout history.

BTW Im not saying if we stop women working western society wont collapse.

I hope you're not implying Nazi Germany wasn't anything but a fucking paradise, because then you know where that gets you.

I'd say it depends on which society it is. It turned out well for some of the so called "barbaric" nations that popped up in Europe and some of them have survived up to today. I think it's how that society is taught however. Like I said, in my country women are doing more work than men at the moment but they don't scream feminism each minute. Actually, the people that mostly scream feminism are people that are in their 20's. Younger or older people have completely different values to that. The ones around their 30's-40's feel some sort of wish communism was back while kids sort of don't give a damn. Strangely enough the fall in my country isn't due to feminism but it's due to always listening to big "brother" Russia, listening to the EU or listening to the US. It's given us nothing but trouble economically.

What has that to do with anything I or the other user said?

Female equality and agency exists at the whim of the male population. If men suddenly deemed to revoke these privileges there is nothing women could do to stop them.

We are a sexually dimorphic species, men are the dominant gender, both physically and intellectually.

I still marvel at all the idiots that thought doubling the work force was somehow going to make things better for everyone. These are the same kind of idiots that think flooding the West with immigrants will fix unemployment, instead of creating more competition and driving wages further down.

It would certainly make things better. Practice has shown that letting women into the workplace only works as a detriment to efficiency and cohesion.

Women always turn a community of cooperation into a community of competition. Just ask /k/ what happens when women join military units.

Like Le Edgy Mustache Man said
The happiness of man is, "I will." The happiness of woman is, "He will."

Getting a real anarchic sense from you, here. Kind of like those "kill-a-cop" types who go on about the mercy of the proletariat.

Women owing what they have to men has nothing to do with any of that

Who is the Hebert youre thinking about and which writing/book are you talking about?

Hes the pervert old man from Family guy.

Number one has a misspelling. Too lazy to read list at any real length.

*I'm too lazy

I would fucking move. Honestly, a fucking screwdriver.

Airsoft is for kids who are too much of a pussy to play paintball.

I pity anyone who thinks privilege is real.
No one is entitled to belong to anything
Triple Ayyy is the cancer destroying the industry
This whole fucking list is stereotyping gamers are elitist, womyn haters.
So.. Fix society by treating the symptoms within a microscopic subculture?
Giving a fuck about harassment has done nothing but weaken society and the industry, while empowering con artists.
We do, to an absurd degree. We encourage you to speak. We hold you up when you agree to speak.. and you say retarded shit like this.
You can't get rid of trash talk without getting rid of competition. Encourage people to toughen the fuck up, not retreat into their own feeble-minded sensitivity.
What the fuck is this even supposed to mean?
No.

It means that video games are literally rape

Not to mention the AAA industry is shit. It's not worth defending

Pretty much what Liana K's bullshit really boils down to.

Poor Ed.

Not even to their nation and its ancestral homeland?

At least in the eyes of the aliens that will eventually invade Earth and eat us all.

So you're saying it wasn't REAL feminism?

Ironically, this is exactly why Brianna Wu isn't welcome in the clique.

It's only real feminism if someone ends up in the hospital with battery acid burns.

She believes this shit?
She seems to be implying that everyone gives a fuck about being accepted into a group like its a support group rather than literal games.
Because keeping everyone away from the cancer that AAA has become is more humane than encouraging it.
You first.
You seriously think this shit will work with such a small fucking group?
Good luck with that. Man, if only there were away us humans could choose to not take words of someone we don't know into any consideration or even register their existence. Shame THAT doesn't exist. :^)
See
She is delusional if she thinks this is possible in a competitive field, regardless of if its virtual or not.
Its Vidya, not rape. Didn't realize people needed to give consent to playing against others in a game they chose to play multiplayer in.
And only focus on horror stories with anyone else :^)

Holy fuck, how did so much cancer congeal into one place?

*a way

And because she's bat-shit crazy even for them.

Nice try.

Stop inventoiding wordunks that doint existi. It bubblarks the xur.

Just what do you imply women need to become, with this "sudden change"?

Georges Hebert, you dense motherfucker.

I guess it's a pseudo-philosophical alias for "alienates".

It was written for feminist "game critics"; she didn't really bother specifying who she was talking to. Even then, I don't agree with a few of the points, but it sounds like she's trying to tell modern game "journalists" to stop being pseudo-intellectual babysitters.

Most of them seem like that, but 8 seems aimed at 'gamers'.

The rest are reasonable if she's talking to critics, but I don't think she's made the distinction clear enough if she has.

I agree with you on that, the vagueness of who she's referring to works against her point.
8 seems to be aimed at both though, but as experience has shown, there's a very poor distinction amongst modern video game critics between actual "isms" and trash-talking/friendly banter.

feminism was repackaged by the system as a safe form of fake rebellion, just like the hippies, punk rock, labor movements, etc. arguing about modern "feminism" is like arguing over football teams or the president, completely meaningless.

Mobile game industry, more like

but I like othering women

what if kkimi67 threw a fireball before going for the super?

Laser pointers were banned because they were used to blind pilots and hamper navigation/landings. Some people started using them in mass to make attempts to bring a planes down.

That said you can easily by them regardless of that bans in Queensfagland and New South Wales no problem.

Who has privilege from calling themselves a "gaymer"? Is this a secret codephrase to allow CIS white males to rape women?
Fuck off, this is the reason games are so shit. Games are designed to be a jack of all trades, master of none for the sake of getting as many normalfags to buy it.
What? There's not a police guard making sure women don't buy games at goystop or a gender checker on Steam.
As soon as you stop calling all whites racist I will :^)
This existed in the 80s and 90s but not any longer. Being a "gaymer" is hip and cool for faggots.
Get thicker skin.
You're the one who typed this half-assed piece of political shit, not a man who plotted against you to do it instead. Also
no thanks
Get thicker skin you little bitch nigger
Ok? So stop playing the game if you suck ass. It's not someone elses fault you suck.
How can I focus on nothing? :^)

It's because men are smart enough to not buy triple-ayyy games.

Didn't Ed the Sock go from anti authoritarian, anti establishment then got cucked and all but officially waved the flag of the NDP commies. He got cucked hard. It was the beginning of the end for Ed when Liana became the co-host.

What does that have to do with fire?

Someone pls explain, am I missing something?

No one is stopping woman from playing video games, why don't they just play? it's not hard.

As a woman I tried to play TF2 but I became a victim of online violence when I got blown up with a rocket launcher.

I knew green lasers were powerful as fuck but I didn't know they could go that far, I guess the thing about blue lasers being able to blind satellites isn't as stupid as I thought

What inherent privileges are associated with gaming? Access to electricity?

Being able to afford 23% more games

autism

23% of infinity is still infinity, it is simply that it makes it a bigger kind of infinity

Bullshit
Just today I plowed one I met from an mmo and she loved it when I kept going despite her "protest"
Give her the D guys
That shuts her up real good
All these feminazi drivel
It's just sour grapes and salt from not being able to acquire dick
Give them the D

I hope she didn't record it and turns it over to the megalians.

Bitch be an illegal alien from Yanbian Korean Autonomous Prefecture in China anyways
She cant do jack shit
Though its worrying that she leglocked me when I tried to pull out

I've seen that "introducing women is essential to the financial health of an industry which was doing fine without them" thing fucking everywhere recently, both in tabletop and vidya. Are women just easier to advertise to?

Hi shill

Ah, but sjws are pawns of the msm

Of course

& the MSM is pawns of the democucks

The democucks are pawns for ecofags & chinks

Whos puppets include jews like soros

but not exclusively kikes

its a bigger game then you fucking think its not something as simple as all jews r conspiring

no its much worse

Are you retarded or something? I specifically say not to ignore the leftists when they start throwing feces at shit specifically because that's exactly what they want.

And everyone knows Jews are behind most evil shit in the world.

No ammount of drugs or surgery can change that chromosome. So John Flynt will always be John Flynt. Though being fugly sticks with someone no matter how they try to change apperance.

No retard.