Comey statement about Hillary's Emails Months Before Interview

ITS OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED NOW! COMEY ABOUT TO GET BTFO HARD

archive.is/SbXHc

Link to documents
vault.fbi.gov/drafts-of-director-comeys-july-5-2016-statement-regarding-email-server-investigation/Drafts of Director Comeys July 5, 2016 Statement Regarding Email Server Investigation Part 01 of 01/view

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/08/31/politics/comey-clinton-investigation/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

B-but Drumpf is a kike, s-so it doesn't matter at all.

Wew. Spread it.

wew

There's gotta be at least 7 instances of confirmed perjury and probable obstruction of Justice against Comey sufficient to press charges if anyone in power had the balls and the will. $50 on nothing coming from this.

Why sage this shill?

well this thread slid fast

have a bump

bump

actually, could this have something to do with the user saying that everything dealing with comey up until now has been a ruse?

Seems like he fired him for this then and wasn't obstructing the fake news russia investigation. Good riddance, hopefully he serves time for trying to fool the American people with his intent argument.

bump

bump

bump again. this should be stickied. board is being slid with bumps on old threads and another round of the "you are being blooobilled" spammer.

rip weasel boy

I'll agree with this. New president, same fucking bullshit from the .gov Nothing will ever change in washington unless there is a fucking bloodbath. I've been disconnected from news and information for 3 weeks now. Came back, same shit.

Trump's lawyers better be aware of this. They can use this to tell Mueller his investigation is worthless

either way, i think mueller is setup in one way or another. his investigation is probably supposed to be worthless.

because it's a bot

It's simply an attempt by the Dems and Republicucks to cloak a political impeachement in some veneer of legitimacy.

did you even read the posts? how are they to impeach clinton if she is not president?

tbh I think that "Is Assage alive thread" was a plant to get our sensors feeling again. That foll ain't dead, just biding his time. Trump better pardon his ass, shit, offer the guy a fucking job.

I meant asylum, I spose. Less our feds are looking to prosecute, in which case he deserves a pardon.

Hillarys going to jail

cnn.com/2017/08/31/politics/comey-clinton-investigation/index.html

MSM was already spinning this over a month ago.

Will confirmation of this change anything? What's different about the redacted email dropped via FOIA today?

i do have to admit that assange being in trumps hand is quite truly the ultimate trump card

I wonder what new manufactured outrage they will use to bury this story?

see

When Hillary is indicted they'll all feign surprise too.

Welp

Man that's begging for someone to edit in some laugh tracks. How the fuck can he try and say the FBI is honest with a straight face. I'm seriously wondering when and how a Night of the Long Knives esque purge of all Alphabet Soup orgs would go down.

I just realized that this is probably why Hillary has been talking about Wikileaks and Assange so much, trying to push the idea harder than before that he is tied to Russia. She's trying to discredit him again ahead of the leaks since she knows what's coming and is fucking scared.

These is something kind of sad about her little shitskin halfbreed being scared and trying to save her from herself while she is so possessed that screaming at a smug cop is more important than how she is harming her child.

Brace for another high-profile goodifying by a Hispanic cop, and another round of "WHITE cops decide Black men are guilty all the time".
'least we'll get some chimp streams.

She's been talking this up while getting her minions to sacrifice rabbits (can't use real kids any more, it's a heat score).

Even funnier is the black cop looking at her in either horror or disgust.

Will they use race, sex, or violence ro distract ans bury this?

Fucking awesome, we need to spread this so citizen pleb will actual realize this.

is water wet?

This guy is completely screwed. People who don't believe she was pre-exonerated like Trump's new FBI said have no leg to stand on, imaginary or otherwise.

Stranger coincidence is that the "black" cop appears to have the same level of mixture as the mother's shitskin. One of these days I would love it for Holla Forums to have a thread on mixed race composite features;' a major redpilling technique combining spot the jew discernnent and expanding those skills to tell the racial composition in mongrels such as between a 70% black and a 30% black. It helps with redpilling bluepilled people who blindly believe every beige-brown skinned mongrel is as black as the niggers of africa. More helpful when you can show them that no matter how mixed a nigger is, they are still just as likely to nig as the niggers in jail. That thread about "black" inventors that jews like to pass for evidence blacks can be smart showed how their racial composition was majority white, and even those inventors' inventions were negligible, fraudulent, or redundant.

Let's get the ball rolling. It will be Armageddon if the kikes nail trump,while the republican voters see this bastard and the cunt walk,and McCain & paul ryan cheering on trump's over throw.

ARMAGEDDON! The Republicans will be so fucking mad that we won't get a wishy washy nationalist but a real one.. I'm talking about term limits, end of birth right citizenship,mass round up of wetbacks,ect.

The overton window would fall out of it's frame and into abyss.

You can just see him feel so good about himself as he finishes. As if expecting a dog treat from Clinton or something.

Thank you, FBI anons who remain true to the cause.

We are still here

We fucking know hes a zionist

What story it looks like fake news from here. No real proof

do you have the edit of that pic where all the "scary monsters" have been meme'd?

odhu

Someone ban the dick poster please,

But you like it baby

No, you're a faggot

Nah traps arent gay my man

Not worth a sticky. Will convince no one, will make typical boomerservatives faceberg it and act like its some damning info. The only way to damn lefties is to hit them where they don't expect and don't already have their special little narrative for.

There is no overpowering a lefty with facts. They will invent alternative facts and declare their spontaneous excuse as the new null hypotheais you have to disprove, or else they get offended for questioning their smarts and then just attack you.

Yawn

Give one example where it is incorrect.

oh fuck off. if you believe things arent changing you haven't been paying attention. just in the past week Trump has accelerated the demise of obamacare in a fully constitutional way. before that he has shown that daca amnesty is absolutely not happening without comprehensive (17 points, motherfucker) immigration reform (including an end to chain migration, which largely nullifies the effects of the amnesty). bannon is successfully waging war on the establishment, which is why you're starting to see people getting their assess in gear. so quit being a whiny faggot and or a shill.

It won't. Comey was fucked way before this. Yet, it's still out of jail isn't he.

This is the nature of the deep state. America is third world levels tier of corruption.

I want you to corrupt my asshole daddy

Here you go boys, shes soft and smooth with no hormones.

Reported.

MFW Comey goes to prison to protect that corrupt bitch. MFW Comey realizes he threw his life away for a demon in woman's form who doesn't give a flying fuck about him. MFW Comey sings.

i am cautiously optimistic

for some reason that treason one made me kek

Do mind if I'm still a troll?

Gear up to civil war if these rats take refuge in CA or some other liberal faggot state and refuse federal extradition. Incredible fireworks on the horizon.
We will stand together

can someone edit this to make her look even more like a jewess to really drive the point home?

Is that the most based cop on the planet or is it just a lucky picture?

The tired smug expression of the pig says it all.

Having a hard time believing that

publicly hang every person who pulls this shit on cspan. its time to remind people of what the world is like when you are a traitor to this country. commies live amongst us comfortably for no reason.

Fucking watch, nothing happens and nobody hears about it. Remember it's Football season which means boomers and the rest of status quo americans are distracted and why the news doesn't have to false flag or promote psyops with the help of the FEDs.

The only rational explanation is that Comey is the inspiration for Memento and cannot remember what happened 5 minutes ago unless someone replies to his emails.

I swear to God I'm not concern trolling, but can you clarify for me exactly how this is perjury/obstruction? Did he make statements directly contradicting the idea that he had a prebaked conclusion in mind (perjure himself?) Is there clear evidence of obstruction?

I am of the opinion that no matter how obvious it is that James Comey, the lanky fucking faggot, let Clinton walk from what should have been the biggest corruption indictment in United States history, he won't go down for it and neither will Clinton. It just looks too political.

I think it's important to realize just how well the Democrats played their cards here. They basically forced the Mueller issue, calling into question Trump's integrity from very early on in the Presidency. This also pushed Sessions into recusing himself from looking into Russia and cooled his heels on the blatantly obvious corruption of the Justice Department under Obama. Basically, there isn't really a good way to prosecute Comey without looking bad.

Let's be honest here, Trump isn't the only one in Washington, DC who plays 4d chess. He has literally the entire FBI working against him. Look at McCabe's family ties…the guy is VERY OBVIOUSLY corrupt. So was Comey (it was VERY OBVIOUS even before today.) I guess I could say "without a smoking gun this isn't going to go anywhere" but the truth is actually darker: there are SEVERAL smoking guns out there - enough to indict Clinton, Comey, Lynch, and at the very least fire McCabe, but if you will notice NOTHING is happening. I think there are some very good reasons for that.

I believe the Democrats have put Trump in a situation where in order to go for the Obama/Clinton machine's throat, he'd have to fall on his own sword and fuck himself over politically. I can just hear Paul Ryan and Cancer McCain kvetching about it.

We truly live in dark times. "If you only knew how bad things really were."

Wake me up when the criminals running Washington actually investigate and imprison the other criminals they work with. Zzzzzzzz.

Nope, they will just move to their ski chalet.

or europe or jew zeland.

nice good job i think you are doing good and getting the info to the place where its at and things

>(((you)))

Uber Checked.

But seriously I am gettin towards the end of my rope for HABBENING.

I would say at least wait till after reelection b4 bloodbath

That would probably be a terrible move tbh..

Could trump invite Comey,Obama,and Clinton to the WH to arrest them? Obama basically obstructed justice.