You ready for Battlefront 2 replacing the old Battlefront 2?

amazon.co.uk/Star-Wars-Battlefront-2-PS4/dp/B01GVMZ8D4/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1474416844&sr=8-4&keywords=battlefront

You ready for Battlefront 2 replacing the old Battlefront 2?

you ready for dubs?

I've seen reboots just use the franchise name, it happens all the time. But I don't think I've ever seen a sequel just straight-up use the name of an old game and pretend it never existed. Disgusting.

Star Wars is dead

What we are watching now is JewJew Abrams and EA/DICE parading around the corpse and asking us to pay for it

It' not a reboot it's a remaster

No, it's a new game.

You know what I mean, nigger, as in not a remaster of the real Battlefront II.

Fun fact: We can just pretend the new "game" doesn't exist.
When somebody mentions "DOOM", I immediately go to 1993. Just like before 2016.

What do you guys think the half-life will be? Weeks or months?

Days, even casuals got bored of BF3 within a week and now they cant sell it on the novelty of gwafix/audio since people already got used to that with the last one. The only way it'll actually be successful is if it has good gameplay but obviously they can't do that otherwise it wouldn't be able to appeal to the lowest common denominator since they still believe the meme that casuals actually give a shit. When you are the primary target audience of almost every piece of media made then there's a ton of competition for your attention, so even though casuals are great in number they aren't going to all buy this shit since they can just play candy crush or whatever for free on their phones.

Didn't even people get bored of BF Hardline and the reboot quickly?

You just add release date in the search engine.
Like "Battlefront 2 2005" or something.
What's the big deal?

For the fags with no taste who keep buying into the hype? make it into a month, now the die hard fanboys? wew, they're gonna keep sucking the game's dick with DLC and playing with no people on.

Did any autist make any headway with the Battlefront 360 leak?

Dude I love Battlefront 2

Already?

Did they even finished to add enought content to Battlefront 1?

Never cared for the game, and never heard of any DLC or expansion worth for BF1

Think Space Battles (or 1 anyway) came in the new DLC, but only thing I know of it.

In my heart nothing will replace Battlefront 2. Galatic Conquest was just the shit.

SUPER BATTLE DROID TAKE HIM DOWN NOW

THE BATTLE IS OURS, TO LOSE

Battle Droids a cute

dubs say fuck EA.

AHHHHHHHHHHH

I can't even remember, did World War Wuz come out yet? Shouldnt they be focusing on maintaining historical diversity in that?

Episode 1 was goodThe final battle with the Gungans actually looks fucking amazing too

stop fucking shouting

I would a battle droid.