Is there a game like Super Robot Wars but with real gameplay...

Is there a game like Super Robot Wars but with real gameplay? I mean not minute long cut-scenes after some menu navigation, but actual real time super robot combat.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s12gXySOrDOQ
vocaroo.com/i/s1STuSJKBPag
twitter.com/yukirinmk2/status/777809437973110784
archive.is/037WO
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

theres this kikestarter game that sorta looks like it fits the bill

Gundam Vs. series, but none of them come over here.

Sup

Played those, not a huge fan of constant lock-on combat. I think the one based on Seed Destiny on PS2 is still the best of the bunch, perfect balance between fast technical.

I know I shouldn't get excited for kickstarter things, but dear god it looks perfect. When they're planning to release it? inb4 when ready

AC4/4A is pretty super robot, although it isn't really super-robot level craziness. Maybe like 'pretty great'-robot

I couldn't handle shitty framerate

I'd be ok with HD collection for PS4 or some shit, I just need 60 fps, platform doesn't really matter.
Goddamn MGR run at 60 fps on PS3, other games with shittier graphics don't have excuse not to. AC included.

And it sacrificies a shitton of textures and particles for that.
Theres a shitton of cleanup in the game thats near instant.
You just cant tell due to how fast paced the combat is.

user please

That's called optimization. I'd rather have more frames than higher resolution of textures. And you're right saying that you don't see those textures due to how fast game is. That's called smart game design.
Yet you see how awful graphics in ACFA at all times AND it runs like shit.

ZOE2 from PS2 runs at 60 fps on PS3.
That one zombie game from PS3 runs at 60 fps on vanilla PS4.
No reason for ACFA not to run at 60 fps on updated PS4, if it's ever released that is.

But yeah, any other Super Robot action games until we wait for ?

Sekei Project and not exactly new
But holy fuck, its finally happening, I waited for so fucking long

you talk about gta in the desert?

The ACE games by From Soft. Although they focus primarily on real robots, even if Nineball Seraph might as well be a super robot.

vocaroo.com/i/s12gXySOrDOQ

Very nice
That yours?

vocaroo.com/i/s1STuSJKBPag

kill me, too high for this shit

It's as if you don't realize vidya are played through a derivative of RC car controllers.

There was Infinite Battle but it was completely shit.
Another Centuries Episode might be worth a look, fairly sure it was made by the Armored Core guys.

Hey user.
twitter.com/yukirinmk2/status/777809437973110784

Robot Alchemic Drive was posted in the other mecha thread. Made by the EDF folks (Sandlot).

Saved both vocaroos, great fucking voice

That's true though. I'm a kid, so I want a game for kids, but a real one, not some cut-scene simulator.

Voice of a fucking god.

Tell me oh glorious voice in the sky what other super robot anime/games should I experience?

Theres Gundam dynasty warriors if thats your cup of tea.

Its like a mix of Postal guy and a radio jockey

Federation vs Zeon was bretty good, I thought.

Transformer Devastation is pretty amazing for being a open feeling Super Robot game.

>vocaroo.com/i/s12gXySOrDOQ
Priceless.

What the hell is it? Pitch it to me, O mighty voice.

And tell me just how you did that cheaply.

say more words… big robot related words

Well it wasn't Super Robot, but I still wish Phantom Crash was more successful and continued to exist.

Even short ones will do.

ZOE2 in its HD collection form does NOT run at 60 fps on PS3. That version is infamous for being inferior the fucning 360 port and is what killed ZOE3.

*inferior to the fucking

Why did you remind me you fuck

For those who do dig this kind of game, this is the king of lock-on 1v1 combat mecha games.

sup /m/

This is how people phrase things before making horrible mistakes

But it looks so good!

sup

bump

please don't be another kikestarter scam
;_;

Kikestarter sells dreams just to crush them
Some good games came out of it at least

I think you're getting things mixed up. ZOE1 is better on 360. ZOE2 got an update only on ps3 which fixed its issues.

All of them? Including the camera?

ZOE2 had no issues on 360 to begin with.

Yes it did. It still ran worse than the original ps2 version, just not as worse as the ps3 version. The patched one that's on ps3 runs just as well, now.

Oh, and the original hd versions of 2 on both consoles only ran at 720p, while the ps3 update bumped 2 to 1080p.

Backthatup.jpg

Here's a video of the 360 version vs the original ps3 version. 360 does better than ps3, but it still only gets around 50 fps at best during gameplay.

Next is an article discussing the changes the patch made, including bumping up the display resolution and making it run at a full 60 fps most of the time.
archive.is/037WO

nah

Ghiren's Greed Menace of Axis V is a solid game though

It was. 2 and 3 are good, but R and the PSP one are shit.

It's multiplayer focused with the actual game an afterthought, just like Splatoon, so it'll be good but way too fucking short.

Wait, do you seriously not know about Tech Romancer? It's a relatively simple 3D fighter by Capcom on the Dreamcast. I have my copy sitting right next to me. The arcade mode for every mech is a different style of anime, basically, with the main character being a knockoff Mazinger Z.

At least there's a sequel we can always enjoy. I never played as much of Phantom Crash as I thought I would though. I should plug an Xbox back in and keep at it.

We still have all the PS2 ones.