Do leftists have such a hate boner for coal because of trump...

Do leftists have such a hate boner for coal because of trump, or did they stop virtue signaling about how they care about the coal workers and they always hated the working class?

I visit Reddit when there's nothing going on 4 & Holla Forums, and when I do I notice a lot of hateboner posts for the coal industry. Remember how the left supposedly cared about the coal & factory workers? Now I hear how the left is upset about the idea of paying extra for their Chinese manufactured products due to tariffs.
I remember my teachers griping in school about how the Republicans were giving tax credits to companies to move their factories to overseas. What was the deal with that? Is/was there any truth to such accusations? Did the left stop giving a shit about the coal and factory workers because their demographics are dying?

I mean look at this.

forbes.com/sites/mitsubishiheavyindustries/2017/10/06/meet-the-new-collar-workers-in-manufacturing/
archive.is/Kqmhg

The leftist are now telling the working class that they need to accept the idea of welfare for everyone due to the concept of "UBI" because of automation.
Yet the leftist are whining about entities like Uber. How can you cheer on for self driving cars & big rigs to be adopted, yet you insult those who are worried about badly programmed self-driving autos, and yet you claim that you care about the Teamsters and taxi drivers? Are you only upset over uber because those million dollar taxi medallions are worthless?

You have to go back to Reddit and never come back

Honestly, I think it's just a leftist meme at this point. Democrats running for office picked it up to win the "environmentalist" vote, and their voter base has just kept on repeating the anti-coal sentiment long after the election was over and the democrats stopped talking about it.

It's a newfag posturing to assume that the discrepancies/hypocrisies of the manipulation hierarchy can be reasoned with or out of. You can only observe them for what they are: a mob scheme. You are facing down not only a state apparatus but also an underworld with its' own code. When you are attempting to "deconstruct" the holes in their methodology, what you're pointing out are just invisible burnt bridges that haven't had a political cycle thrown at rationalizing them within the scheme.

Amplifying your personal findings should really only be done to recruit contributors/diggers and put together a folder for later use. Aimless amplification can be used by the opposition as a sort of flagging system to identify what should be made a priority.
Leftists/cucks blabber unendingly, they create their own white noise, we are few and far between, places like this are under watch by their industry's very standards.

Getting user to be outraged over "hypocritical" behavior is fundamentally bluepilled as shit. Hypocrisy, swindling and outright jewish incompetence, hiding behind lawsuits/deadly force, are a constant, they are the paradigm. You will understand this sooner than you'd like to.

Their base is beyond repair in a lot of ways, but at least their course corrections are visible on account of how much of a dog and pony show it is

that's one of the reasons we're becoming more popular. People are getting sick of the virtue signaling. We're more genuine in our beliefs even if we may be wrong at times.

The left will never be true to their cause because they've been in power for so long. We have goals that we want to accomplish, we will be true to our cause because of that.

Coal is shitty and obsolete, nuclear is the way to go and if it weren't for leftist fearmongering nuclear would have beaten coal out of the market already.

>See down on people who do not have (((university degrees))) and work jobs for "dumb people"

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN?!

Shit misread the OP. I am tired disregard this post.

Get this shit out of here

Metallurgical coal will always be a thing even if coal is no longer used to produce energy. It also just happens to be America's competitive advantage in the coal market. No other nation has the dense deposits of metallurgical coal we do.

Reminder that CO2 is not pollution. You can burn coal and trap all the hazardous materials instead of letting it escape the smoke stack. Coal is also cheap and far more plentiful than oil at this time.

you have to go back to halfchan

It's easy after being in an Uber with a crackhead nigger bitch, having your car dented by niggers, and seeing horrifying accidents with niglets chimping in the backseat looking for someone to save them.

It's because coal mining is regular folk, blue collar work, and USA is the 'Saudi Arabia' of coal, meaning America could be nearly self-sufficient on just coal for 1000 years. Ostensibly, the objection is environmental, but American ingenuity could make coal burn clean. Add in nuclear, and cheap, plentiful, clean energy would be available, but that would undermine their communist plan to bankrupt the country through 'cap and trade' systems to transfer more wealth to Goldman Sachs, etc, destroying whites and reducing them to India-tier pauperism.

OP, no and the later never happened. Seriously, where the fuck did you get that shit from? The left has only ever ridiculed coal workes. It's fake environmental bullshit. Oh you visit reddit? I would have never guess. Have a sage, faggot.

That picture lol. Worked on docks yesterday. Plant was down yesterday, playing catch up I think i must have lifted 60000 pounds in total in seven hours.

Some of us still remember what it was like to chew your air a few decades ago.

You can but it is costly. Who is going to want to throw money at that unless there are regulations forcing them to do so. Regulations bad, remember?

This. I'm tired of watching some faggot who fucks 12 year olds he meets at the skate park about soggy knees or black lies matter.

Underrated post.

When it mixes with water it becomes carbolic acid which raises the acidity of the oceans. This kills the coral.

This desu.

90% of o2 is produced by ocean microorganisms which can only survive in a specific ph range.

"Green enengy" is mostly bullshit though that consumes more energy and resources than it yields.

The only feasible solution is to cut energy consumption massively and squeeze as much energy as we can out of organic waste as hydrogen/methane/bio-oils before it is reapplied to fields for nutrient recycling.

MODS LOVE SPIC COCK
MODS LOVE SPIC COCK
MODS LOVE SPIC COCK
MODS LOVE SPIC COCK
MODS LOVE SPIC COCK
MODS LOVE SPIC COCK
MODS LOVE SPIC COCK

The EPA under Trump just bumped the safe radiation level by an order of magnitude, it's coming.

A dynamic life cycle assessment of the Solar industry has shown it hasn't prevented a single ounce of carbon from being produced. It's common sense when you think about it, the payback period for a solar panel in terms of energy is about 10 years and we're still producing them in countries with the dirtiest energy on the planet, while the original cells still haven't saved a damn thing. It would have been better if we tightened our belts and burnt the fucking coal.

The whole thing is a racket anyway. I viewed a wind farm and asked them what the carbon payback of the wind farm was, they couldn't answer. But they sure as hell could tell me how long until it became profitable.

If you even believe in climate change we need to go to breeder reactors (hell they're needed for energy security and Autarky anyway) and carbon capture and storage. Just thinking about all the fuckery to ensure grid stability with a million faggots microgenerating from their roofs and the embodied energy required to make this smart grid makes me retch. The only green technology with immediate benefit is biogas, wind is okay because steel doesn't produce much pollution in its creation but putting refined fucking silicon on peoples roofs is fucking retarded.