New mudoch murdoch already censored according to "hate speech". yeah right

new mudoch murdoch already censored according to "hate speech". yeah right.

anyone youtube-dl it or save a copy?

update: a kind user linked this. enjoy

pew.tube/user/joejones/dAPMs24

Other urls found in this thread:

cheekyvideos.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sage

what the fuck

How did a "kind user" supply a link before there were any replies? I like MM but don't be so obvious with your fucking marketing.

They ought to use jew tube only as a billboard,so that people get the notification but the video should just contain a link to another less kiked site,that way they might even get advertising bucks or at least won't get shut down.

I was half way through writing the post an someone on a chat posted it.

that's a smart idea! people do this for scammy movie streaming sites

''Sage
Why in the fuck did you complete the post if your question was answered? Stop your obvious advertising

Forgot the sage

im just sharing the fact a new murdoch murdoch came out you absolute asperger

Damn that was a fast shoah! I only watched it about an hour ago.
Such irony they mention shoahs at the start.

Haha. Shit. That was amazing.

Enjoy your ban, cuckchan scum.

I wish murdoch senpai read and did this,i love their vids and they sure need more love for they have been under constant pressure for so long yet they don't give up.

yeah, I wonder if they might just auto remove all murdoch murdochs from now? I really hope not. I'm not really sure why this one specifically got censored.

shalom hymie!

yeah. we have to work 10x harder in this uphill battle.

heh

Yes

Nope.
You're a kike. Goyim aren't like you at all.

And we're sharing the fact you should kill yourself and save the oxygen for people actually deserve to use it.

you people are fucking lunatics. just enjoy the funny cartoon or go post in a different thread. what the fuck is wrong with you. it feels like I'm on 4chan with all the underage "epic troles"

I don't find their humor funny. Leave memeing to anons.

Careful user, Imkampfy the Mongrol shitskinned Turk-jew hybrid mod will ban any user they can prove isn't jewish

Some retarded kikes have made sure to associate any kind of influence outgrowth to become toxic so this stagnates,while i agree we shouldn't deviate from our goals we shouldn't also fuck up our allies or alienate our base to become like skinheads and all past attempts stagnated.

E celebs are fags because they push for their own agenda or their own sheckel schemes murdoch murdoch are great they simply are autistic and don't tell fags what to think or do simply push for non kikery.

Go back cunt, we have higher standards here.

It would have been quicker and more accurate to have typed the following instead

The mods here are Kushner paid kikes

Probably just a bunch of holdovers from their sacred "first exodus" in 2014.
They're all fucking paranoid about everything and should be bullied out to the dumbfag shithole known as endcuck. Fucking epic video through!!

confirmed for invader
get fucked

Eat shit, kike, we're never leaving.

You're a kike.

Lol you're a shill.
KEK agrees with me, not you!

their video "the cruel state of kekistan" pretty much debunked that theory, at least for me.

Look and behold: the cancer of the alt-right feeling secure on this board. The absolute audacity to actually state that original anons who came here and built this place after the fall should be removed.

What kind of faggots sage Murdoch Murdoch? Thanks OP.

>the original anons need to be gassed so the (((Chosen People))) can settle on the Holy Land
It's like pottery, it rhymes.

Get the fuck out and don't come back moshe.

As a heads up for the future. All their videos can be found on cheekyvideos.net/ . They link to it in their channel description and it seems to get their new videos at the same time they're uploaded to youtube.

The fact that yids are paying yids to pretend to be us and call each other kikes makes me laugh until I feel sick every time I remember it. At this rate they'll build the concentration camps for us just trying to fit in.

If I can take a yid out with me, I'm ok with that.

I disagree with you,they are an asset to us and their purity spiralling although annoying since it keeps us from growing also means the core is kept healthy,cuckchan is ded, reddit was always ded, we should be fighting them outside our boards yet they manage to infiltrate to our very core thanks to people who shouldn't be here not being called out.>>10763930 i completely agree.

That being said MM is far from being e celeb shills,they have been fighting when others would have given up,they have been getting shit from shills since forever and they have always tried to keep us focused not on infighting as the kikes wanted but on what really matters,trying to gain as much allies as possible so that we might in fight as much as we want AFTER we win.

The best form of control is the Jewish form: play both angles. "Do this; don't do this. Read this; don't read this. Listen to this; don't listen to this. Watch this; don't watch this."

Manipulation of the Law of Large Numbers works against us, and the Jews know this. In this regard with media I feel like it plays out as a reverse-Barbara-Streisand effect. Only the extreme minority capable of critically thinking will approach the subjects with novelty. Only the extreme minority will form their own opinions based on what only they have perceived, and not pantomime the opinions of others.

Whether or not MM gives me new information I am entertained both by the videos and the reactions people have to them (even their discussion).

fantastic. ill have to bookmark that. cheers!

Didn't Holla Forums vowed vengeance after some of their channels were took down?

Yeah there was a third party starting shit and trying to drag full into it.

They didn't need a reason to flag videos and channels in the first place.

Let me guess. Who would would be rewarded by creating board wars, who has that 3 year old grudge due to a crippled kid laughed at you, who spends the rest of his life on a computer trying to take down the imageboard within, who always keeps shittalking about Holla Forums while at the same time visits and posts there, who's the one that created numerous alternative imageboards which kept on failing in each passing time? Hmm…

What did you expect, Holla Forums is flagging the weeb faggot 24/7 and think that it's some
EBIC WEEN, GOMRADES, VI PASHED THE VASH!

EPIC TRIPS OF TRUTH
All these 'Le oldfags' are probably just kikes or people who think they're anons but are just kikes.
This is some magic memory that MM is making and they're trying to kill it because they're kikes.

So true the mods gassed it immediately

see

Yet like in the deleted post I quoted there's space elevator threads and others promoting zionist jews and other threads pretending the CIA-kike version of false flag events are the truth.

Why attention on this over other much more destructive jewish poison on here?

space elevator is just one ultra-autist that comes on here once a month and remakes the same thread. I think he has a legit disability. if making a thread about space elevator pleases him i'm not too bothered.

Yet threads get deleted for proving the CIA-kike narrative of Las vegas is a jewish lie, and others proving all the kikes being promoted on pol are also jewish get removed.
Again your explanation for allowing retarded Space elevator threads and others promoting jewish lies are often stickied, while important threads are removed.

aren't you just an adorable bundle of cognitive dissonance

That's my point entirely
Every single Las Vegas thread had all comments proving that the generally accepted consensus that
is a pack of jewish lies deleted.

Every thread stickied appears to celebrate zionist jews or play along with the jewish/CIA narrative in every false flag

That.Was.The.Point

is it Christopher poole?

now you know

gtfo kike

That nigger gets BTFO every time he posts his bullshit but there is a pack of kikes running around bumping it because hey, a fucking slide!

OYY VEYYY the goyim can't make their own media!!!

ANCHORED?

KIKES!

When you threw Pierce in the oven, you became the kike. Cant really generate any sympathy after that.

Also Anti-Cat-toxoplasmosis-user spergs on a fairly regular basis.