Whatcha Doing Popeye's? Black Man Charged with Spray-Painting Swastika at UMD

Whatcha Doing Popeye's? Black Man Charged with Spray-Painting Swastika at UMD in Fake Hate Crime
thegoldwater.com/news/9725-Whatcha-Doing-Popeye-s-Black-Man-Charged-with-Spray-Painting-Swastika-at-UMD-in-Fake-Hate-Crime

Other urls found in this thread:

fakehatecrimes.org/fakes?page=1
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/76r4jj/black_suspect_charged_for_spraypainting_swastika/dog40gt?context=3
fakehatecrimes.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nigger

Add it to the list baby
fakehatecrimes.org/fakes?page=1

nigger

when the fuck did that become a specific crime???

What I always find troubling is, I know the law very well, or once used too. Now however I see these odd ball fucking crimes like "unauthorized use of a a communication device" etc. Very troubling so many strange things are now crimes. It's hard to keep track or up to date on what a person can do or not do legally.

NIGGER
Around niggers never let your guard down. They are dirty stupid thuggish apes.

NIGGER

Funny how the Baltimore Sun and the local BLM propaganda channel WJZ 13 fall all over themselves to promote white "hate crimes" and dindu nuffin narratives, going so far as always running pre-nigger articles on the front page, running the same anti-white stories multiple times a day on tv, and posting the same white hit pieces on youtube 5-6 times a day. But when everything they reported turns out to be a lie, and suddenly the nigger looks like less than a genius saint and is actually nigging as usual, there is nothing but silence. Seriously, most news media is pozed, but all Baltimore news media is full blown, end-stage AIDS.

This is by design. A person can be doing literally nothing, and be arrested for some "crime". When people are arrested, ever notice that they are charged with 20 different, oddly obscure but specific crimes? There's two purposes. One, any person can be arrested at any time, and a charge is available to justify the arrest. Two, charging someone with 20 things increases the chances that a prosecutor can argue one or two of them and get some sort of a conviction.

You live with niggers? You read jewpapers? You watch jewtv? I suggest not doing any of that.

I think it's a good tactic to stay advised as to what these propaganda machines are saying. This garbage is only damaging if you believe it.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/76r4jj/black_suspect_charged_for_spraypainting_swastika/dog40gt?context=3

These are the most brain dead group of individuals in America

Face-palm.

Graffiti, tagging, and leaving your calling card on walls and places where people will see them to blame you for your actions are the calling card of the left, degenerates, stupid children who don't know any better, and, of course, NIGGERS. Niggers go out of their way to do this sort of shit because they seem to be genetically/racially predisposed to having no fucking sense of guilt, responsibility, or empathy. This is why they don't seem to understand that no Trump supporter would be dumb enough to burn down a building and then write their favored candidate's name on the site of a crime.

It's still a hate crime. Where's the ADL? This defamation of our race must end!

Popeye? Not "Jamal"?

I don't get it.

Oh. I've never heard that used as a word for nigger.

fakehatecrimes.org/

Same M.O. of the kikes.

Thought he wouldn't be identified because he was out of uniform.

sage for goldberg thread

is this thread a subtle advertisement for friend chicken? because it worked

definitely want one of a natsoc guy doing it to a gas chamber while putting a jewish star on it.

This needs memed.

Anyone cataloging these fake swastiks events?
Since the backwards b time at? I think first obama elections there have been at least 2dozen proven ones showing up, at least s third by Jews or sjw ‘whites’. And I don’t go loooking for this shit.
If you are cataloguing in, save on ultiple backup drives you control and archive it, if you slap an image with pics/archive links of what you got I will be eternally grateful to you.

Very nice

NIGGER

archive it

this has nothing to do with popeyes

>>>/pigfarm/

Jesus Christ, that image couldn't be more perfect. A bunch of emotional niggas in their feelings, and Hiram right in the midst, an emotional vampire, getting the schvartzegoyim to go right along with the agenda.

I think you're missing the fucking point of the meme, kike.

But seriously, we need more like this.

Rhymes with rabbi