Need a few more vidya characters created with this template

Need a few more vidya characters created with this template.

Old thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/v/res/10696397.html
my.mixtape.moe/rfumbx.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/aespxk.webm
my.mixtape.moe/vzfngp.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/qbffdf.001
my.mixtape.moe/isxnmv.002
my.mixtape.moe/newtvg.003
my.mixtape.moe/rcyset.004
my.mixtape.moe/xuyrhe.001
my.mixtape.moe/mxymdm.002
my.mixtape.moe/enuvuj.003
my.mixtape.moe/hfxwjs.001
my.mixtape.moe/ijwdyl.002
my.mixtape.moe/bokjxk.003
my.mixtape.moe/otpdcv.004
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here's everything included thus far.

Just make a new template nigga.

Should be called "suicide is paintless"

better version.

This one and this one were not picked up from the last thread.

why doesnt pepe wants to kill himself?

There's already Undertale images:

Guess I'll add yet another Undertale reference in the limited final four slots.

This does not align with the template at all. I've attempted to work around plenty of such images by doing zooms/pans on them during long notes so they don't have to be aligned, but the final section of the song with missing images doesn't have any more long notes to do that with. This as well:

Please have at least the noose or the character line up with the template at a resolution of 950 x 707.

This template is shit and does not deserve a compilation.

That would be a degenerate act, not fitting of a white supremacist.

The press says Pepe is a supremacist nazi, therefore suicide would be antithetical to his preservation of the amphibian race.

here's an different version for people who care about music synchronization

This is the last one I'm contributing. Enjoy.

You should thank your lucky stars anyone's doing this crappy template. Your attitude is the opposite of what a good compilation needs. We aren't your employees, we're doing this out of the kindness and boredom of our hearts. Take your high standards and shove it.

I didn't make the template, sperg.

Same.

>"please line up at least one object in the template"
Calm down.

I love 4chan memes :)

You're the one scraping the bottom of the barrel, dude. Just don't include it in the compliation if it's too bad, people discussed this with you.

gud pun

Finally, it's done.
Closure at last.

Good job, big guy.

I actually made the one with "the thinker" sculpture, its unfortunate you couldn't add it but I will get over it I only spent like 20 minutes on it, on the plus side I learned some stuff about krita.

Thank you for standing up for me user, I agree its a pretty shitty template, 950x707, what the fuck are you doing nigger? Thankfully I didnt spend to much time on it. I appreciate the gesture and you are in fact correct. But ultimately its not that big of a deal.

Anyone have the "sweet victory" webm that was done with another template?

(checked)

Now THAT is a template!

No anti-aliasing, all clear lines that can be filled in with Microsoft Paint, a recognizable stance connected to a memorable moment, and a big expressive yet vague character that could be filled in by anyone.

Keep this in mind, future template-posters.

does anyone have the template webm of the sad guy at the bar with Mad World playing in the background?

Have this one flip in the webm

nvm

Check the other thread. 8ch.net/v/res/10696397.html or I remember seeing it in there somewhere.

Got it, thanks.

Anytime fam.

How's this for you, OP?

you tried/10

Hopefully this can replace one of the low-effort ones.

Well, fuck.

Do not despair. Keep the thread bumped and user will add it once he sees it. There was more than a few shit entries that could be taken out.

l-lewd

It needs to be thicker and more lossy.

Nailed the style, good job.

Is that supposed to be this? It's a pretty shitty template, the neck and jaw are way too frail and thin to represent the average video game character.

There is no God
There is no Jesus
There is no Allah

Addable. Cannot squeeze in any more though.

I would rather you use Gwonam than my Alien Hominid, or replace a cheap-ass drawing with Gwonam.

I demand Dino Time!

also it would be better if you used my Frankie the Pitchfork as the penultimate shot considering he actually does hang himself in the game.

are you even trying?

you could've just rotated it tbqh instead of mirroring it

Unless you wanted it that way. Idk

when you get the video done post a lossless source and i'll make a high quality webm, OP. I can't contribute since i suck at the visual arts

I forgot to un-flip it when I was messing with it. Didn't actually mean to keep it that way.

I managed to find just one decent small spot & put yours in it
since, as a (1), you likely have no other entries. unless you were in the previous thread

I can make it ~10mb if I must. I just wanted it smaller so it could be posted with other files if desired.
Unless, through some magic, you can make it cleaner at the filesizes I've been using?

Tnx my friend

Probably. I'm quite autistic with video and audio

9.33MB is pretty clean, I'm using 2-pass Variable Bitrate VP9 with 4:4:4 sampling.
Here's a large MP4 if you wanna take a crack at it: my.mixtape.moe/rfumbx.mp4

are you sure that the video track on the mp4 is lossless família?

Don't forget dear Gwonam (preferably by replacing the black and white cock scribble) during your next export!

Here is my template

Those settings you greentexted refer to the webm not the mp4.

yes nerd but you can't make up detail, if the source has 4:2:0 subsampling the webm encoded from it is either still 4:2:0 but with some shitty averaging filter or the missing chroma samples are copypasted from the existing ones

anyway here's the work in progress webm from the mp4 you posted, the audio you used was already lossy so i'm downloading the original song in flac format but the website is limiting my download speed to 22kibibytes/s and it's .rared with others so i can't download it separately to make the proccess quicker

Here's a 68MB video with 4:4:4 sampling: my.mixtape.moe/aespxk.webm
A remaster?

I figured this one would've been obvious.

wait a second now i see it, you didn't upload the same file you used to encode your webm

no nigga make a lossless one. if you're using x264 or a frontend for it remove any -crf arguments or bitrate caps and put in "-qp 0". if you're using any other encoder i don't know what to say but most video editing software should have an option for a lossless export

this is great except for the 2-3 racism images

that's fine if you have 40 GB of bandwidth to burn

:^)

No, really. I can't share it with my friends because of le n*gger jokes.

I encoded it directly from Premiere with a 3rd party plugin. Premiere's H.264 plugin is very limited. It will not let me input custom args & will only do 4.2.0 chroma sampling.

A completely lossless (uncompressed) export is 9 GB. I encoded an MP4 using that 9 GB uncompressed file in Xmeida Reecode which does do 4:4:4 chroma sampling. The bitrate is set very high & no matter how much higher the bitrate is set it outputs a file around 59 MB. I assume that maximum size is what you're looking for? my.mixtape.moe/vzfngp.mp4

to make a lossless vide on xmedia recode do this:
it'll probably take about 1 hour and a half to encode at 2fps if you have something comparable to a core i5 4570 and make a file around 1GB
t-thanks for putting up with my autism

I had to sleep, but I came back & tried that.
WEW

I'm amazed anybody even bothers with VP9.

ID changed since my VPN is shitty.

I'm just gonna use ffmpeg since XMR crashes. I think this is what command I need to use:
ffmpeg -i "input.avi" -c:v libvpx-vp9 -lossless 1 -c:a libvorbis "output.webm"
It's encoding very slowly. I wish it would utilize these 12 CPU threads effectively, instead it's usage is only 10% & it's slow as shit. If I had started it before I went to sleep it might have already been done.

We're up to 12MB now, btw.

nigga please

Shit, I forgot chroma sampling.

Neat.

I'm getting 5-7fps.

vp9 ignores -threads

Such a waste.

Hhahahaha nice meme!

Alright, I got it. Lossless VP9 with 4:4:4 sampling. Split up with 7-zip:
[1of4] my.mixtape.moe/qbffdf.001
[2of4] my.mixtape.moe/isxnmv.002
[3of4] my.mixtape.moe/newtvg.003
[4of4] my.mixtape.moe/rcyset.004

well you could've used x264 there
ffmpeg -i "input.avi" -c:v libx264 -qp 0 -c:a libvorbis "output.webm"

Downloading. i also went to sleep and just woke up

well fug you can see i really just woke up
ffmpeg -i "input.avi" -c:v libx264 -qp 0 -an "output.mkv"
mkv in general has lower overhead than mp4, "-an" indicates no audio since you didn't have to bother with it. h264 lossless is kind of hacky, -qp 0 sets an average quantizer of 0 which means "equal to source" and to reach an average quantizer of 0 the encoder must encode everything without loss

weebumed

fixed version, if you have time to replace it.

That's not 10.

The music slides out of sync & there's no helicopter sound at the end.

I've discovered that the 3rd party adobe webm plugin can do lossless so I can just make the lossless VP9 yuv444p directly from Premiere. I also found the .flac of that song & will attempt to fix sync issues as well as no helicopter sound at the end.

i forgot entirely about that, don't waste time with reencoding the webm though just make lossless audio and i'll change the audio tracks on the webm I already encoded

I cannot stretch the audio to sync to the video without distorting it.
I have to go through & edit the entire video back into sync with the flac audio which is slightly faster.

well you can either go ahead with it if you have that amount of autism or just send me the original audio in a lossless form (pcm, flac, whatever) so we can max out the quality of what we already have

also just to make sure, you downloaded the flac too right? because if you just ripped the opus track from the webm i made it'll just pile up lossy encodes and get worse and worse in quality

got one without the shitty overlay effect?>>10767098

Naw, I found a.flac. It's 1411kbps. However, my Premiere Pro CC doesn't support flac (unbelievable in the CURRENT YEAR) so I had to convert it to a wav.

Re-syncing isn't really that difficult since many segments have clips that are the exact same length thus I can just select them all at once & change the duration of all of 'em to be 1ms shorter.

Shit, with the higher quality audio I can hear a snare drum that I now want to sync to but won't have enough images to do so.

well?

Okay, I re-synced it. Even better sync since I could hear more in the higher quality audio. Encoding will take a while. Should I do 10-bit instead of 8-bit?

Here's my attempt at ~12MB encode.

& here's a lossless VP9 yuv444p split with 7-Zip:
[1of3] my.mixtape.moe/xuyrhe.001
[2of3] my.mixtape.moe/mxymdm.002
[3of3] my.mixtape.moe/enuvuj.003

but user where's the lossless audio

i don't think enough people have a 30 bit screen for that to matter, and none of the images used are 10 bit so it's useless

The song source audio was 1411kbps flac that was converted to a wav since Premiere won't use flac. The wav was 3072kbps & the Opus audio on the lossless VP9 webm is 3072kbps just like the wav.

I'm annoyed that the thumbnail is not generated from the frame in the middle of the total duration. I tried to compensate & move the image, but the thumbnail changed anyways.

but user-kun opus doesn't support that bitrate and even if it did it would still be lossy since opus doesn't support lossless compression
In fact the audio stream in the lossless video webm is about 2168KB which equals to 103kb/s

I can use Vorbis, but it doesn't give me any options for lossless or even scale above 1000kbps. Guess I'll export video & audio separately. I gotta re-do the lossless video because I changed what would become the thumbnail & slightly re-aligned one of the images.

So, same lossless video, but with wav audio thrown into an mkv container?

wav is actually a container not an audio codec so i'm not so sure if it's going to be lossless, but yes

Shouldn't lose anything with wav.

Here's a lossless VP9 yuv444p with wav & split with 7-Zip (also fixed thumbnail):
[1of4] my.mixtape.moe/hfxwjs.001
[2of4] my.mixtape.moe/ijwdyl.002
[3of4] my.mixtape.moe/bokjxk.003
[4of4] my.mixtape.moe/otpdcv.004

Thank you!
Now I can see Dino Time!

encoding a better vershun should be done soon

dino time

Encoding done. higher quality webm here
Note that i'm also encoding another one that might possibly be even better but the encode will take almost a full day and i'm only doing it for benchmarking purposes but if the image quality ends up better i'll also post it here (i'm going to use -quality best instead of -quality good and then try a psnr/ssim benchmark)

I think you shifted a bunch of images a few pixels upwards, including this one:

it aint me
i just made the webm

Alright the encode took about 18 hours and produced a 400kb smaller video track with a 2% better psnr score, "-quality best" produced a very slightly better video in this case with about 20x the encoding time. Not recommended unless you're really autistic, i also used the decreased file size to make an audio track with higher bitrate and quality. Better vp9 video than this only with a future encoder

what the fuck Holla Forums why did my webm not go through

I saved it. Thanks user.
Please don't bump the thread again. I'll make sure your version gets passed around.

o-ok pardon my autism

Autism is just a buzzword for putting time/effort/passion/dedication etc into something. Its pretty much synonymous with those words as well as "I don't have an argument", "TL;DR", "TL;DW". I would know I am pretty "autistic" my self.
That being said your "autism" is appreciated the higher quality song and bitrate is nice. It also feels smoother. Also I asked you not to bump the thread so no more people come in making stuff expecting them to be added after the all videos are finished done.

but i'm a diagnosed autist
doctor said sometimes things that i do might be completely nonsensical to others
so i just assumed

Thats really makes no difference tbh, effort and quality are appreciated on imageboards, if you dedicate your diagnosed autism to that then no one really has a problem what you do. This webm will be passed around for a while so the effort you made wont go to waste. Anyway, thanks for making the extra effort. Cheers.