burgergames.com/stalker/EN_web/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198010692716/
steamcommunity.com/id/dokomaster
facebook.com/juho.valmunen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what is ray of hope? another mod?

So what am I looking at

THERE IS YET HOPE FOR STALKER

Newfriends you're in for a treat, stalker coop / online.

I don't know how the slavs did it, but I'm amazed. I'm looking forward to seeing how this works with more players.
Holla Forums server when?

Let's get this thread started.
Do you think will there be faction relations for each individual player?
I hope there will be a command chat too, I want to be as annoying as the npc's.

this pleases me

i wonder if it will be just like a p2p system where you can play with a couple of friends, or of there are going to be actual servers with dozens of people in it. If thats the case i wonder how they would handle players being in different zones at the same time - like in Garbage and Bar or Radar and Warehouses

The devs said they'd host official servers that can hold 300 people or something. Whether that'll work is another question, but it would be damn cool.
There also are no more seperate maps, they added pathways between each of them. In OP's video you can see them come out of a tunnel that most likely links cordon to the dark valley.

Fuck these guys, they report any gameplay that isn't theirs and then upload the most basic shit. Upload something interesting you cunts!

They're obviously ramping up how interesting the videos are, but I think we'll actually see open beta before they upload something exciting.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT, YES.

WHY DID THIS TAKE SO FUCKING LONG TO IMPLEMENT?

Slav magic takes time, user.

fuck no
please no

So, will we be able to host our own private servers with the server source code?

Or will we have to rely on slavs for hosting the servers?

I have access to primo-server hardware on the west-coast and I would love to host something like this, but if the slavs aren't making it open source, I might not even bother.

Have more vidoes.
youtu.be/azrgRia4TRU
youtu.be/ZyBaXkoZMIw

Not sure if it'll be open source, but they said people will be able to set up their own servers.

Good, i thought they said they were going to release this shit a year ago but better late than never. Stalking with buddies will be worth the wait.

Indeed, where are they coming from?
It wasnt nearly this bad two weeks ago

Oh yeah, I totally forgot this existed. I remember checking their ModDB page a good while ago.

Hopefully the devs will take their time with this project, it seems like it would actually go somewhere.

Judging by this video, they've already made a good amount of progress in terms of netplay in the past half year. Shit was barely functional then. (Skip to like 0:42.)

This looks kind of boring.

Wait, what?
How well does this work? How balanced is it?

It's being recorded by boring, artsy, hipster faggots trying to milk subs out of their monopoly by slowly scaling up how interesting the videos are. Apparently the Russians are blinded to this by their stalker fever.

The original devs themselves couldn't manage it because the A-life was too complex or something.

They should get A-life.

No, GSC couldn't do that because they're too fucking retarded.
Now that I think of it, it actually makes some sense considering that the code is a fucking incompetent shitfest.

They made this engine from scrap iirc.

I laughed and now I feel dirty.

Remember, it took them around a decade to release SoC. They are not renowned for their robust computing skills.

That's funny, since the studio is dead.

The games were pretty unstable until CoP, multiplayer wouldn't have done it any favors. And considering the teams kept changing with each installment, it wasn't going to happen.

Game was delayed from 2003 to 2008, I do believe so myself. And it started developing way before that.
Basically what they got was feature creep and one very certain asshole cutting shit left and right.

Both work but I'd prefer a two player coop myself.

Day of the rope?

I can already tell I'm going to get butthurt at the installation process when it comes out.

I am not a bright man.

I hope you're not the guy in every torrents comment section saying it doesn't work and you just forgot to paste the crack or something.

He totally is that guy.

I don't frequent torrent threads because I don't know how to torrent.

How on Earth did you find this place? Are you lost?

Man, its been a rough year for goldie hasn't it?

No, I just never have bothered with torrents. I have done I think 4 total in my entire life. With games I'm a buyfag who votes with his wallet because I cannot into torrents. I know how to manually install mods and shit. I managed to get Halo Online up and running which is a bitch when you want to play custom maps with anons. I dunno

I've already played STALKER CoP like 5 times, how is this going to hook me? How are they going to balance the monsters with two guns?

I am not asking you to spoonfeed me. I function just fine without torrenting.

misery

There is now a very large subterranean level. Also its COP with other dudes mang.

Well SA-MP (San Andreas mod) worked and the original game would only actively generate a little bubble around you. It also scales up to 100s of players. Come to think of it it's also almost all populated by slavs.

Wouldn't that make it less scary/tense though? Like the effect of watching a horror movie with another person. Instead of enjoying the atmosphere you would be cracking jokes the whole time. It will be interesting but probably not that great.

You just cheeki breeki, here like this

I like how slavs are self aware unlike most niggers. based slavs

horror is still horror even if you make a joke every once in a while. That horrible mutant is still a horrible mutant that wants to consume you or kill you outright wont go away even if you mumble one-liners every once in a while.

Guys

Imagine

Built-in proximity chat

Shadow of Cernobyl is the WORST game I ever played, by a mile.
I've been told people played it for the atmosphere, which, ok, I can understand (although fallout does that too and I presume it has bearable gameplay).
Oh and you couldn't walk cause he gets "exhausted", you just walk 30 seconds, rest for 20 seconds and so on.

That's actually not all that difficult. Project Reality did it and mumble comes with the ability built it so you've just got to integrate a mumble server somehow.

Ok Todd.

Who need immersion anyway when you can have some faggot on the line who will not for any given reason stop sputtering memes.

Also, wasn't Survarium or whatsitsname Online Stalker?

Maybe you should go back to playing Fallout

No, Survarium just has PVP for now, and every fucking character in that game handles like six fridges glued to a truck on rollerskates. And it's arguably pay to win, and grindy as shit, and the devs have just been adding more and more fucking grind and removing some of the more enjoyable weapons because they're not balanced.

Not really. If you had friends and watched horror movies with those friends you would understand what I'm saying. Being with someone else completely ruins it.

Do you think a bunch of slavs would be assed to do that?

God I hated Oblivion Lost 3.1

Having played it recently it practically killed my interest in STALKER for a long time.

Well Slavs are rather dedicated when it comes to Stalker and most of the work is done for them. Anyway depending on what they release it might be possible for someone else to do it for them. Any news on if RoH is going to be open source?

I second this. True horror requires immersion, which is completely ruined by having a second person sit next to you. You might as well have the actors intentionally break the fourth wall every few seconds.

I always see this criticism of local VOIP chat, but here's the genius part about games that let you shoot anyone you want: You can kill them. Yes, that's right, only the Monolith can judge you, shoot away at peppymaymayman2016 and if anyone tries to stop you, shoot them too. It's a triumph of the will.

I doubt it will go open source because they have done it with the approval of GSC. I remember them saying they will allow server modding so expect an SDK.

Play singleplayer if you want to play a horror game, play multiplayer if you want to cheeki breeks

Even so, Co-Op ruins the immersion. Unless you and your buddy are some kind of hardcore role-players (which is kind of autistic in its own right), the immersion goes out of the window the second either of your acts out of character.

now this i can understand

well dude it's not like they are removing the option to play single player, stop whining like a fucking faggot for a second

Misery, you say?
Check their FAQ moddb.com/mods/ray-of-hope-co-op-online/features/faq24

Glad I could help

See

Then don't play it fam :o)

Is it happening?

IS THE TIME FINALLY HERE?
PRAISE THE MONOLITH

You are not one of us and you never will be.

Not yet stalker, you must be patient like glorious Mosin-Nagant

DayZ in the zone. Everyone is shot on sight, mic and chat spam, rookie killing spawn campers for their diet sausages and bread.

Guys, I'm playing Opposing Force right now, should I just go play stalker, I've had it on my mind for a while but I've been eh about it.

Leave it a while. Let the desire grow on you a little bit further.

You'll come back here soon enough

If you can't tell the difference between the atmosphere in Fallout and Stalker, you're pleb-tier.
Fallout has an arid harsh wasteland surrounded by desert, radiation and settlements but the environment is not something to stop and take in the view.
Stalker instead has a lush environment that tells some neat stories when you look at it. Rushing around in Stalker means death while staying in the same spot in Fallout is what kills you.

Oh please. From the many useless skills, to the many dialogues that get you killed if you don't know beforehand about them, the companion system and the horrible HUD and equipment, the gameplay of Fallout is criticized a lot. Fallout Tactics did it a lot better IMO but it's never that perfect and the environment and story are usually what keep people playing.

So you didn't looked at the map and took twice as long as anyone else to reach your destination. Happens to everyone that's retarded, don't sweat it.
So you kept staring at your minimap and saw nothing but the distance ticking down instead of taking in the view. That's your problem.
So you shot 5 bandits and you think you're tough shit. Play some more.
So you loaded all their ammo and weapons into your inventory and roleplayed as a forklift to carry it all back to Sidorovich. Your fault for being German.

You go play Stalker like any other shooter, you're gonna have a really bad time. No, you don't need to pack 3000 shotgun bullets with you. Get better aim, learn to pick your fights and you won't need more than 50 when you leave town.
You usually want a weight of around 50 when you come back so you can still move decently and that means leaving town with only 30 so there's 20 extra for loot you can sell.
There are Anons that can leave town with a functional arsenal weighting only 25 and a few daredevils go out with just 15 and make it back alive.

And I've been playing The Faction Wars recently, I was expecting more action going on in that mod, but it's boring as fuck.
The AI is barely active

This
I'm very worried about this because every game that involves looting other players ALWAYS devolves into this.
Let's also not forget about:
RUSSIAN HACKERS

What I meant to say is, do I play CoP or SoC.

I cannot for the life of me decide.

That's for you to decide, not Holla Forums

If nothing else, flip the coin and let the odds decide.

SoC is better.

He hasn't played FO.

Play SoC first.

Clearly.

You clearly don't understand what I'm asking, so I'm not going to bother explaining.

blyat

Don't play CoP, it's trash. Some people say it's a bit better than clear sky but they're just being optimistic. In my opinion CoP and clearsky are the same game in different areas.

Well shit nigger I dunno, decide for yourself then.

I actually kinda like CoP better, but then again it's been a good while since I've played SoC.

I wouldn't have listened anyways, you're clearly part of the hivemind.

that's pretty fuckin' harsh bro.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Day of Rope

This image will never not be funny. The way the niglet is drawn is astounding. This is art.

Clear Sky was objectively worse than CoP even just from the level of bugs.

Not apart of the hivemind you nigger, I'm just indecisive cause I enjoy all three and yes I enjoyed Clear Sky.

Either you're autistic or haven't been in a predicament where you want to play something, but all the options are good and thus stuck in a stalemate.

Cheeki breeki iv damke.

I recently played CoP, but had to go do shit that day and haven't played in a while.

I'm feeling SoC purely for the fact with SoC, pure carnage can unfold once you get into Garbage, or at least for me that usually happens.

CoP isn't *that* bad dude, I think it has it's charm. Clear Sky is nice, but truly lacking in terms of what CoP presents to you.

Plus, the last time I played CS, there was a fucking bug that fucked one mainline quest, couldn't beat the fucking game until I figured there was a patch. Very annoying.

Wow, I'm not the only one who loves that guy? Small world eh?

I wish I could go to his range and hang out with him and hickok jr. They seem pretty cool.

Here have a Mac tonight on the house.

I've been playing Call of Chernobyl mod a lot lately. Throws all the areas from all three games into one. Pretty neat freeplay mod. It's kind of barebones on its own, but there's quite a few mods that go along with it.
Check that out if you can't decide, only needs CoP base game.

He's got a shitload of subscribers and /k/ likes him. Of course you're not the only one.

A man can dream.

Pretty sure he was being sarcastic.

Keep the dream alive.

Oh that mod sounds pretty cool, I never tried playing the game via free play.

And when it comes to mods, I normally dont play with any, due to the fact most seem unappealing.

Did you forget that Clear Sky has bullets that straight up fucking disappear after a set distance based on your gun? Not only that but it was almost impossible to make money and everything costed too much because of the faction system, even bandages costed a fortune. The only saving grace for me in Clear Sky was that it was set in ,the faction war system, and the fact that artifact hunting wasn't so brain dead stupid like in SoC.

CoP just suffers from being too big with barely any action. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but it was set in the area past the Brain Scorcher that everyone was trying to get past right? Well after Strelok shut off the scorcher everyone was very eager to explore that section nobody could get to right? So why don't I see more people walking around? Besides that, the TRs301's iron sight was put on wrong.

Well I mean unless you bring your gramps to the firing range, but then again said gramps may not want to hang out with you.

When I get enough money, I'ma take my dad out shooting again though. He was a gun dealer and I got to fire all of his rifles.

The closest i've ever come to handling weapons is my grandad's revolver.

As far as i know it was sold off after he died and i never even knew he had one.

It's fun when you get into it. Again CoC is pretty barebones on its own so I recommend DoctorX's quest mod and maybe his faction relations mod, I forgot the name but it shouldn't be hard to find on Moddb.

I recently threw a shitload of them together. It's amazing how alive the modding scene is for this franchise.

I still don't feel like many years have passed, luckily for me my grandpa is mad old, but still looks like he's 40.

I have no idea what his secret is, but I intend to find out.

That being said, the only person that offered to take me is my mother, and I don't want her embarrassing me by screaming if my form is wrong lel.

Life is tough when your mother is almost as tall as you, and more than likely could take you in a fight. Other than than, she's like a marksmen, I think the trait is hereditary cause back when I did archery, shit was easy as pancake.

That's depressing.

You need to stay on top of family heirlooms. My gramps still has shit from the Old Country in his like closet and shit. All sorts of interesting things.

Wasn't there a recommended community mod pack or something?

When my dad was in the Corps he was a firing range instructor, I swear every time we go shooting he can find at least one thing wrong with me form. And yeah fuck, its weird to think 2014 was 2 years ago let alone 2012.

Ж.Д.А.Л.К.Е.Р.

At least i still have the inca gold and the house in the andes, but still sucks that everyone who had legal control over his estate when he died were scared of the big mean boom machines.

I don't think there is. At least not for call of chernobyl. For the individual games there's plenty of images around with recommended mods.

I believe my mother fought in the gulf war IIRC.

Was a marine, bit the head off chickens and shit. According to her, enraged, starving, chickens. Apparently one guy had his eye gouged out cause he couldn't bring himself to actually subdue the chicken.

Plus it's weird to think 1999 was 17 years ago.

The more I think about time, the more I get depressed, purly for the fact that I actually want to contribute to our little video game society here, but I've been in a slump. I'd be more specific but I want to ensure everything is in order in legal bullshit before I start openly talking about said project.

I'm sure you guys would enjoy it though.

Wow, I don't understand why people are afraid of guns. Guns are inanimate objects, tools used to either uphold or obstruct the individual justice we all seek.

In my eyes, Guns have saved more lives of the common man than they have in terms of when being abused by dumb niggers and the like whom don't respect the art form and aesthetics behind firearms.

Sometimes man, you just need to put your foot down and take what is rightfully yours. Not saying break into your gramps' estate, but I'm sure you get my point.

Ah lame, but interesting. Only mods I know by name are AMOK and Misery.

Where's the mutants a npcs ?
A coop mode like this would be rad with high mutant spawns.

Even if it's still there and even if i could get my hands on it if i tried, i'd have nowhere to put it. Importing guns into where I live is crazy talk, and i don't want to deal with customs and immigration if i can avoid it, and i'd be even crazier to leave a gun with someone who lives in the same country.

What a brave American hero.

[spoiler]:^)[spoiler]

Fucked up my spoiler. Anyway your mother wasn't a marine, and she added nothing of value o this country, and your a faggot for believing any of her lies.

Other than the choppy running and that 2FPS bolt, it looks playable already. Granted they didn't show much, but hopefully it's nearing it's release.

Agreed, he could've tried getting another two players and done a 2x2 firefight, just to test the stress on the server.

There were no female marines in the gulf war you idiots. And if their were, they were nothing but a liability.

I'm sure they killed plenty of chickens on desk duty, do not derail this thread by doubting such claims you fucking misogynist.

Hi, I'm interested in playing CoC, but I know that the mod is pretty empty by itself.

What kind of mods could I use together, that play nice between themselves to have a good experience.

It should be noted that I've never played with mods (except aurora in 2010 and complete). So I basically have next to zero experience

You can merge most files except for graphics using winmerge. Some mods also expect you to attempt to install more than that mod and come shipped with combination files.

Make sure it's the right version of CoC or you're going to be wasting a lot of time on unfixable shit.

Definitely get DoctorX missions/quests pack though, I forget the name.

Do these mods get heavy on graphics? I stil run a potato on a Core 2 Duo.

That's cool and all but

I-I don't have friends

Only if you opt for the graphics mods you silly sausage.

thats pretty much what Holla Forums is for

I'm also too autistic to voice chat

ok

I think the line is drawn when you're too autistic to post your IGN, meet other players and tag along without shooting anyone in the back.

You should probably kill yourself my dude

IT'S GOING TO FAIL, IT'S GOING TO FUCKING FAIL, TAKE MY WORD FOR IT, IT'S GOING TO FLOP, IT'S NOT GOING TO COME OUT, AND IF IT DOES, IT'S GONNA BE SHIT.

THERE IS NO MORE GOODNESS IN GAMES, THERE IS ONLY SHIT, SHIT, SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

I wish this wasn't true though I very much love stalker, and love co-op even more

Now that sounds pretty spooky

It's free you mongoloid. It "fails" by default. This is for STALKER fans to have some extra fun with each other, not to make money or get popular.

I love you all, I missed when all the threads were like this

You honestly have two choices here, somewhat three if willing, you can either shove it up someone's ass, or disassemble it peice by piece and ship the pieces in a box with random shit. Third option involves your own nature's pocket if you're daring.

Good, She murded a bunch of disgusting worthless sub-human arabs.

Arabs are just negroids with mongoloid blood, they aren't human and never were, just like their kike brethren.

The fact you don't know how to spoiler shows two things here, that you're legitimately upset over the fact you dumb faggot sand-niggers were used and abused like your mother when mohommed 2.0 came to collect the rent, and two, that you're not just another emotionally unstable uneducated clown, but you legtimately lack self-awareness if you truly believe trying to claim she wasn't a marine when not only is she 6'1, but more than likely could break you even without breaking a sweat.

Little faggots like you whom have authority issues are literally too easy to fuck with, let alone put your money where your mouth is.

You're a weakling, look at you with your typos, you must have been really shaking in your sandals if the thought of the Gulf War, and your fellow sand-nigger brethren getting slaughtered over something as petty as fuel must really hurt huh?

The fact that you had to come up with such an outburst leads me to believe that you not only collect some form of welfare, but sincerely suffer from the typical mental deficiency you disgusting third world pieces of shit seem to love protecting whenever you've been put into the spot light.

Nice try at bait, but the real retard whom has added nothing of value to 'this' country is you. You have never put your pathetic life on the line, and you never will.

You'd be the bystander watching as another human life is taken before your very eyes, as you autisticly shuffle back to your mother's home, ready to heat up some kid's cuisine, as you then reflect on what you saw, and decide that your hooknose just can't handle the smell of guilt that's lingering on you, along side the stench of shit and piss, but to you, that helps ease the guilt of being another pair of eyes that wouldn't dare budge to save another individual, even if it was your own flesh and blood.

Why? Cause you're a coward, as are all ethnically non-Europeans. All you shit-skinned morons are alike, you will consume, but you will never produce, you will never create, unless it's shitting out another brain-dead shit-skinned child to take your place in the grand scheme of things when it comes to being cared for like the man-child you are.

I'm looking at your other posts, and you seem to be trying way too hard to try and back-peddle your way out of the hole you dug.

I swear, 8ch has been getting filled with your autistic shit-skinned nigger nosed clowns for what seems to be months now, increasing steadily with no end in site.

It's not even the issue of this shit-skin being a misogynist, it's the issue of the fact he's moonlighting as if he's "American" when he knows nothing about America, or rather how the system works when it comes to whom gets allowed to do what within any of the Military units, from Marines, to the Army, Navy Faggot Central, etc.

He can doubt all he wants, it doesn't change the fact that he's clearly upset over the Gulf War here, the coincidence of it being my mother whom was deployed and not my father due to being deceased, BUT if I were to claim it was my father, he'd still have something to say.

Due to being a shit-skin with authority issues.

See, in stalker threads, anyone whom enjoys stalker clearly enjoys firearms and the world around them, learning about the techniques employed by various PMC/Military units alike.

Not only can we be certain that this shitskin has never had the joy or pleasure to discharge a firearm, but it's clear that he's from some third world shithole, trying to either pretend he's from America, or has recently illegally immigrated into America for benefits he cannot get in his ethnic homeland due to third world shitholes not comprehending how society should maintain itself, or rather any socioeconomic issues.

Plus, they certainly allowed woman on the field, though my mother was practically the only one whom could carry more than the average desk job, along side being taller than most of the guys whom were there with her.

Again, sacrificing one's self for your homeland, for your children is something that shouldn't be merely viewed at with some autistic third world point of view.

It's like this guy would rather prefer having a bunch of manlets whom can't even carry a fucking simple SxS Shotgun due to it being to 'heavy' on their wrists, and the same men whom can't fucking spell, let alone hit anything within 20 feet without having to physically walk up to said target, tell it not to move, then shoot it, and still miss.

If it were up to me, no women would be allowed to fight in any altercations due to them being vital to survival, well ethnic European women. We should take all the third world women in America, force them to conscript, shave their heads, put them on the front lines alongside their families and put them to good use.

Cause let's be real here fellow stalkers, being in America today is downright embarassing as it is disgsuting when you go to the fucking supermarket and everything is labeled in Spanish first with broken English in small fine print.

Or how "Spanish", you know the improper ghetto nigger ebonics form all those dumb beaners use is preferred to someone who can speak German, Russian, Polish, Finnish, etc.

There's a reason why Russia is still a proud nation, they don't let the minorities within their territories dictate or even participate within their world, effectively shutting them down, making sure they speak THEIR language, and ultimately letting them stay among themselves till they die out.

If there was a world where all commies would be publically humiliated, all shit-skins would be castrated in town's square and then forced to fight pointless wars overseas, where all kikes would be finally taught a lesson, and where European nations can be indepedant and proud, alongside helping out their neighbours if need be without having to be forced to destroy their own fucking home in the process due to the autistic ploys set up by the EU and the kikes ruling it from Germany, we'd be in a perfect world, where the last shitskin would die along fighting pointless carefully planned operations fighting amongst themselves in a glassed over Saudi peninsula, and where Africa is turned into a world wide power plant, where no one is allowed to live or set foot unless they're working there or wild life preserves, and where Japan is forced to pump out their little games for all the weebs out there, but they cannot leave their shit island, and can't do whaling or killing dolphins anymore, and it must remain pure jap, any half-lings get executed and used as whale food.

It's like you just found out Santa isn't real a thousand times in one moment.

Stop it America, this club is for white people only.

You're the one claiming that the retard in question is a misogynist, clearly not understanding what he was projecting to begin with.

It's like you're illiterate and couldn't comprehend what was said, so instead you decide to make an allusion to Santa not being real, which If you actually thought he was real at some point, you're a fucking moron which is just pathetic.

Care to show me where the country where the ethnic group of 'White' resides?

Oh wait, you can't, cause white isn't an ethnicity, nor is it a race.

Ethnic European is the proper terminology, and the only idiots whom use white are dumb niggers and spics whom have to use color to differentiate themselves from one another due to lack of self-awarness as well as the inability to understand the concept of ethnicity.

Plus the map you posted there is incorrect, South America is not 'White' and it is NOT ethnically European, Neither is Israel, or Mexico, Cuba, etc.

The only individuals whom can claim to be white are ONLY ethnic Europeans, you cannot be mixed with mongoloid or negroid and just pretend you're now 'White' because you look vaguely different compared to your proper ethnic brethren but yet still sport facial features of a mongoloid/negroid making it obvious you're not ethnic European, or rather a Europoid, therefore not 'white'.

So I hope for your sake you're just uneducated, cause your display here is far to embarrassing.

The fact people these days would rather resort to using buzzwords instead of properly identifying their ethnicity, and being the least bit proud if they're an ethnic European that is, is just worrying. The Europoid race is so diverse, meanwhile negroids and mongoloids all look the fucking same.

Latin America is a good example, they all look like gross, greasy slack jawed, sloped nigger nosed mexicans, from California all the way to Argentina, but yet people whom have no clue how race or ethnicity works happily call them "White".

I don't understand how such a thing could happen.

Not only that, for America, it's in the damn rules written by America's forefathers that the only individuals that have right to become president must be of European descent/European ethnicity, no mongoloids or negroids.

That's a fact, you can find it, but it was buried once the kikes picked the nigger in office. So, not only is he illegally president, but the whole 'meme' about America not being "white" when again, without the Europeans bothering to come here to not deal with kikery, and even made sure that whom ever is in power can't be a kike, and must be an ethnic european just puzzles me.

Again, you have shitskins flooding Europe more than you do America, but yet the cuckolds living there seem to like to ignore that situation, well Britcucks and krautcucks for example.

When people disregard race and ethnicity, that just bothers me on a level that I'm sure no one could comprehend.

shit nigger do you really expect me to read all that

If it takes you more than 30 seconds to read all of what I posted, you're not only illiterate, but clearly a shitskin from a third world shithole.

This isn't 4cuck, this is Holla Forums, so trying to use one's ability to actually type as a in insult, IE putting illiteracy on a pedestal meanwhile trying to shit on anyone who's not a brain dead nigger doesn't fly here and never will.

Seriously, do you not feel the least bit ashamed that you actually cannot read more than a broken sentence without feeling like you're in distress? Then again you posted spongebob so you're probably still in grade school.

Beaners seem to love spongebob apparently.

European is not an ethnicity, this is bullshit clung onto by muddied up Americans. I understand you are taking news about your mother quite harshly but this is normally a comfy thread with none of these hijinks.

This is your brain on burgers.

Americans chimp out whenever someone mentions they're from Europe so it's no surprise nobody can be bothered discussing this with them.

ray of hope
day of the rope

well i read enough to know that you're mentally defective and you write 20 paragraphs of rambling shit to convey a point that could have been done with a far smaller post

are you british by any chance?

Where did I say European was an ethnicity kid?

I said ethnic European, there are multitudes of European ethnic groups. You're trying to tell me that I said such a thing, where you have no qoute of me directly saying "European is an ethnicity".

If anything you seem to be illiterate and English seems to be a second or third language for you if the phrase "Ethnic European" seems to bother you in such a way where you perceive it as "European is an ethnicity".

This thread was shit to begin with due to no one really posting, or talking about anything, more specifically due to everyone either playing something, or the fact that the Stalker community on here is lacking, and the fact this website is being ransacked by shitskins and cucks alike.

Europoid is the proper terminology, when talking about the main three groups, Europoid, Mongoloid, and Negroid.

The fact you seem to just say some shit like "This is your brain on burgers" when I not only have dual citizenship with my respective motherland, but you clearly know NOTHING about about ethnicity, race, or the science that goes behind it.

AS you are blind to the problem of Mongoloids/Negroids flooding Europe, a place they do not belong and shouldn't even be thinking about just to get free handouts from the ponzy scheme that is the EU.

The EU is nothing more than a piss poor attempt at Germany trying to regain power after getting their shit pushed in during WWII, and thus being co-opted by the very same kikes they claimed to hate, in order to bring down any other European nations willingly auitistic enough to believe the lies they spewed concerning 'fixing' Europe's economy and society as a whole, meanwhile draining finances from countries whom need every little penny they can cling to, and then try to destroy their cultural identity, sovereignty, and integrity by forcing them to take in third world shitskins whom shouldn't even be allowed to leave whatever little mudhut they crawled out from with their designer clothing and fucking iphones.

The fact you actually assume that being in America automatically gets rid of one's ethnicity, one's mother tongue, and over all any other hereditary traits from said ethnic group is not just appalling, but proving how uneducated and out right blind you are to the real world and how it works.

Where are you from and what is your ethnicity? Cause just living in Europe doesn't make you 'European', so your little poser act here is not going to work.

Seems to me you're a kike whom caught wind of my truth, and decided to hop in, try to use your illiteracy to your advantage, and ultimately be the little memer you always wanted to be.

For fuck sakes,

Is English that difficult where the phrase "Mentally deficient" is too hard for you to comprehend, so you just second guess and hope slapping two words together will produce the same result?

Again, learn to read, you idiotic third world niggers coming here and acting as if using short-hand and using limitations from kikebook and cucker is the norm.

Not only does this prove you're underage, but clearly have only gotten your hands upon a computer, more specifically a laptop within a five year time span.

If you were literate, you wouldn't have to ask an autistic question, but then again, you're one of those dumb mongoloids whom don't like to read and would rather scream memes and clearly incapable of stringing up a sentence in English without coming off as if you're not just SPED, but sincerely have a hard time just existing.

You sound like a retarded American or jew who's so ignorant, uneducated and stupid to think anyone but multinational corporations and international banks run the EU.

What the fuck?

I actually said it because Americans don't fall under any of the European ethnic groups, the fact you failed to infer this along with me calling the guy that called you out a misogynist coupled with your obsession with literacy and autism is making me think you're projecting a little. Did it take you a little longer to get a firm grasp of the English language?

Your longing for an identity based on your supposedly pure roots reminds me of the weekend paddies from Boston. I'm North English, and this obsession with motherland makes you sound suspiciously French.

Where is your duel citizenship?

You can't even list one reason as to why the EU is beneficial to any other nation other than Germany, that's all it takes, but here you are, making excuses based upon where I'm currently living rather than actually coming up with facts.

But oh wait, here's the kicker.

Looks like we found the reason as to why you not only cannot give a valid reason as to why the EU is essential, but as to why you're going out of your way to defend it.

I asked you a question.

What is your ethnicity and country of origin?

You are not going to answer my question with another question, especially when you're now trying to repeat what I've asked due to some sort of insecurity you have over where you are truly from, and what blood is flowing through your veins.

You're projecting rather hard over 'my identity' when I am not only fully aware of who I am, where I am from, due to the fact I was not born in America, and purely for the fact you, as an individual are retarded enough to assume that American is apparently equal to that of an ethnic group, meanwhile, you're retarded to assume the whole "Americans don't fall under any European ethnic groups"

When you yourself not that long ago tried putting words in my mouth over this false assumption I claimed "European" is an ethnicity, when I said nothing of the sort.

And no, "North English" isn't an ethnicity, so not only do you not understand what is being asked of you, and you now assume I have some 'obession' when you are not only from England, but from a cuckold nation that would rather prefer having Pakis rape your own children, but then have nerve when ethnic Europeans immigrate to your cuckold island to make a living.

What's worse, is that dealing with some inbred moronic britbottle such as yourself, you try far too hard to seem educated and 'intellectual', when you yourself struggle with reading comprehension, on top of the obvious autism oozing from the way you carry yourself.

You're the only one here with an autistic obsession of making assumptions about "Americans" when "Americans" do not exist. It is not an ethnicity, not a race obviously, but here you are treating it with the same denotion as an ethnicity, going as far as to claim "Americans don't fall under any of the European ethnic groups".

Clearly not understanding the difference between a nationality, an ethnicity, as well as the difference between living in a country, and being 'born' in that country, and being born within one's ethnic homeland, and migrating to another country'.

You seem to not understand no matter where you go, you do NOT change your ehtnicity, that is something that is embeded into your very bones, something that if you were to get slaughtered by your lovable, hug-able Indian Punjab child molesting mascots, not only would they be able to tell where you're from, but your ethnicity right down to the area your family stemmed from.

It's a damned shame when idiots like you view Race and Ethnicity with such simplistic childish eyes, to where you assume race/ethnicity is only 'skin deep' when it's far deeper than that, something of which I'm sure you'd have a difficult time comprehending.

Again, the only one here projecting now is you. It's a hassle talking to any britcuck whom tries to sheepishly hide behind the pillars of your society when England is no longer a nation to be proud of, let alone a nation to want to claim you're from.

Cause it seems to me you're acting as if I'm trying to take credit for things I have had no part in, you know, what you're doing right now, something of which all britbottles do when they try to act pompous and 'articulate' whenever called out for their mentally deficient antics.

No where did I say anything about Aryans, why?

Cause Aryans are INDIAN, they are not and never were ethnically European. So not only are you a projecting twat, but a moron whom has to paint your own little picture of the person in question before you can shift through per-determined insults in hopes you'll come off on higher ground.

Not going to work here kid. Come back when you can actually tell me your proper ethnicity instead of giving me a direction and your nationality tacked on.

What's worse, your entire post reeks of pompous autism, you know the type of autism from britbottles that think England is relevant in this day and age, to the point you try to act superior to everyone when you're the laughing stock of the world.

you do realize people like you were the first ones into the gas chambers right

Now that's what I call a pathetic attempt, nice try kike.

You do realize not only do I not give a shit about Nazi Germany, that I personally do not give a shit about children like you whom are so insecure, they have to project their own mental deficiencies as an insult in hopes it'll actually stick.

The tactic you just pulled is far too commonly known to be used by your kind to begin with, You'd think you dumb fucks would catch on, but apparently not.

My sides. Are you the PC gestapo? Are you going to send ca2852 to the oven for his poor terminology?

Kek, you've really nailed me to the wall there.

Literally all you have, called it because it's so tedious but you still wrote a small essay on it.

t. Leo '81a09e' Tolstoy, author of Bore and Peace.

This ruse cruise never ends!

Why are there so many niggers in here typing like reddit?

IT's a goddamn annoyance.

fucking waste of space…

Why?

Just …

Stop

Thanks

You've made it far to obvious. Just get lost shitskin, another thread destroyed due to you mongoloid-negroid abominations.

He's talking about you, Pablo. Thanks for the ride.

Ok, enough shitposting, back to S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Says the spic.

Nice meme.

Maybe if you shit-skinned retards knew your place, threads wouldn't have to go to shit because one of you feels the need to try and pretend to be human.

Look at you saging thinking it'll do anything, when again, who's the little cuck whom thought he was oh so educated, but then got put in his place. That's right, you.

Get lost.

Yeah hopefully, but once these kikes get outed, they try bombing the thread so their mistakes won't be viewed.

Look what you did, you fucking jinxed it.

Get out of here

Kid don't you realize you're the butt of every joke by now?

FUCKING SAGE.

And congratulations on almost singlehandedly derailing the thread! Your next response will be cuck, cuck, kike, nigger, coon, jew, nazi, spic, and other such racial buzzwords. And to be honest, I Quite frankly would prefer it if you didn't bother replying at all, since this is supposed to be a thread about stalker, not your damn blog for you to post your Bible length commentaries on.

It shouldn't be surprising for you that people have differing opinions to yours , and even more so, you're deluded if you think people want to spend five minutes reading your vitriolic walls of text on a thread that was supposed to be about stalker. But doubtless you will want to respond anyway, and without fucking saging yourself. Well go ahead nigga, doubt I'll be around to read your feature length fan fictions by the time you've found a publisher for it.

Anyway, back to the thread which is why I didn't sage this post I honestly doubt that this will work. What's gonna be the main focus here? STALKER but with coop multiplayer, sure nice; but what else is in here? As it stands it probably won't provide more entertainment than for a couple of weeks. Will there be any npcs at all? The loner Base at cordon was completely empty save for a single mutant.

This *could* work well if the warzones and factions were left in to encourage more pvp, but the game also needs missions. Imagine if CoC had no missions, no warzones and no faction fighting. You've got no reason to go into any of the labs because they're just more ways to waste ammo with no decent payoff, and eventually you'll get bored, even with friends/coop.

Maybe I'm just sceptical because I'm too afraid of being disappointed, but let's face it, there's only so much you can do with little to no incentive, and that's just what I'm seeing so far.

RPG is cancer

If you can't tell the difference between coop and mmo, you don't deserve the oxygen you breath.

#1 was Survivarium, what were all the others?

No. And that has nothing to do with this anyway, where has anyone even mentioned an RPG?

I believe they mean RPG as in Role Playing Game, not as in say, RPG as it "let me add plus one to my intellect which increases my magic missle's damage by 3, and decreases targets resistances to arcane by 10!!"

why are you even here?

Hey guys, I am DokoMaster, community manager for international side of RoH. I handle western things on FB, ModDB mostly. Chill on the forums and write story/npc/game mechanics. Personally I have been around stalker threads since dawn of man but rarely posted stuff. Anyway let me tell you some things about RoH in general and hows things have been between west and Russian team for almost 2 years.

RoH will consist 2 big maps, North and South of the zone. While other area is aimed for grown men with exoskeletons and sevas, not to mention floods of monolith soldiers. While starter zone is mostly for rookies and lil experienced stalkers. Quest progression, zone reputation system with faction reputation system will be implanted. Also closed beta test was supposed to be 50 players but servers started to go haywire after 25 players so we kept it’s on that. Also, it was said that closed beta would be for everyone, until at the last seconds boss man said "nope" and only Russians got in. Right now I am talking with the boss man so I can get couple international devs up, play some, hopefully couple videos and stream. But I have a feeling boss will say "nope" for that one too and I just end up testing the game myself. Right now a lot of work is going to the engine and get it stable enough for more players/more npc's and zone objects. Right now the engines A-Life spawning isn’t perfect and what you saw on the videos were spawned by admin console. The engine however can handle more things than standard stalker with players online in the server.

Lot work went through at summer time, but people are returning to school and work so things are going slower again at developing side. Also the beta phase should had been called Alpha testing phase, talked about it with developers last night, there just isn’t enough to show right now. If server admin isn’t on the A-Life objects spawn way too broad area so you have to walk a lot before you counter anything nice and we don’t want empty zone.
Also I can't take sides on the gameplay videos, but I bet the reason is that Infinite Art is afraid of bad gameplay image and bugs being shown to the public as the game is far from perfect. Our Russian comrades take international RoH as least of their worries. So it might be hard to get something nice out, I am trying my best to have more attention for us. But as been trying to do that for 2 years it seems quite futile sometimes. Thankfully recently we got some Russians who are working on other countries like UK with good English so communication has gotten more stable and easier.

Anyways, sorry for keeping you guys dark. It’s annoying I know. But this game is going to happen and there is going to be English version out of it. I have been making sure of it and will do so until everyone of you get to play RoH with each other.

I happily answer you any game related questions here, of course some things are “classified” so I can’t answer them all. But we are mostly open about in game mechanics and what’s going onto the game itself. you can also make a FAQ out of it if you want, we are short on man power nowadays because many people left after our international side leader went hiatus and workflow went to 0. Reading the thread through right now.

That is an rpg though

do you go on sosash?

Ei nyt liity peliin mutta miten pääsit tiimiin mukaan?

Well if that's the case, they might want to check how the Artifacts are all statistical bonus anyway, or how the guns are shown with stats as well (through bars) in the game.

I guess Elite Prestige and loadouts makes CoD an RPG then…

It's healthy to take a break sometimes user.

Are there gonna be private servers for other people to host?

Like is the software gonna be available? Are the servers Linux based?

has nothing to do with cod and sounds like somebody talking over a tabletop rpg but fine

Will I have to pay money to play this?

Except tabletops are not about tweaking stats and builds. A good GM requires the least amount of dice rolls possible from the players and your greatest tool is your creativity as you can often get a lot of shit done without even consulting your character sheet.

That quip is more apt for an MMO and min-max faggots where tabletop players would instead go "I I cast Mage Hand to move that oil bottle over those guys, then you elf will shoot it and I'll ignite them"
Trust me on this one, I play tabletop and we've destroyed a Tarrasque tail by first cursing it so it missed all of it's attacks (it's not inteligent so it can't resist curses very well) and then we teleported it out of existence for a little, while we piled explosives over it's position so when it came back, it exploded in pieces. Barely a dice role or stat had to be made or checked the entire time.

It still sounds like somebody distributing points when they level up or they ran into something that gives them an extra point to distribute

remember fallout online how it bsically got over run with russians and was unplayable due to them

at least the shit heads are closer to home in this game

There will be permadeath or some sort of respawn system?

How are the factions and reputation system going to work? Is it possible you can us more details?

Which is 1% of the time you're playing, actually. People that play tabletop only for the stats are not very popular as that's not fun or interesting for anyone else.

Okay that's not the argument however, it still sounds like a tabletop rpg

If this can be functionally like DayZ mod was back in the day, whilst maintaining the atmosphere of SoC, then it'll be great.

Otherwise, the only thing worth looking forward to is Wormwood

I'd be fine with just coop stalkan.

that would be increadible.
but honestly id settle for coop stalker, that would already be great.

lads?

technically speaking it already is a small MMO

one can only hope they don't go full retard and add shit like levelling/xp that would spit on the stalkan experience we all know and love

Mihkail niminen tiimi jäsen rakensi venäjän ulkopuolista tiimiä, näki mun stalker kuva setit ja kysy suoraan että voinko auttaa jotenkin, päädyin sitten tiimin johto hahmoihin ja ohjaamaan työn kulkua sekä kirjottelemaan peliin materiaalia

yes, no, maybe.

You will be able to host your own servers in the future, at the moment only windows based.

Depends on the server rules. Lose all your shit, expect armor and money. Or full wipes etc. RP servers will have tighter rules. But most of the time you will at least keep your faction progression.

Zone is going to have its own reputation system, based on how you act on quests and against other players. Specifically if you are being a dick way too much zone is going to be hard on you. That does not mean that if you act like an angel, zone is just going to pat your head and snuggle you. It can effect your luck on things, drops and how nice you smell for monsters and so on. Also if you turn full on bandit you will have extremely hard time to do business with other factions. And bandits won't have the best gear around. Of course you can steal that gear. By doing quests to factions you can effect some stuff on the gameworld itself and what stuff you can buy from factions. Of course if you are very good friends with Freedom, Duty will treat you coldly or even shoot you on sight.

The MMO aspect is going to wary server to server, it will be possible to host your own and just play between your friends. But the main thing is aimed to have couple hundred or more player stalkers with NPC's and everything zone has to offer.

That's kind of there the mod is aiming at. Of course it was easy to grief and cheat because zombies just aint enough of a threat. But this is the zone we are talking about. Good luck camping on the same spot when a moving anomaly, mutant, bloowout or other craaazy shit just might end your life.

Pardon my English btw

the lvl/exp progression was being planned on but its not sure if its ever going to make it onto the game. It was planned that you just get better at handling weapons, higher stamina or health. Better at finding artifacts. Charisma system for NPC's. You could go more into lone wolf, survival type stalker. Or charismatic stalker who is an expert on anomalies or artifacts while trying to do maximum amount of quests and profit of it. It all needs to fit the game world. Realistic stuff you know. But still, its in the hold at the moment.

Forgot to mention, why not go full bard? find all hidden guitar tracks and charm bandits who try to rob you with some music, I am of course talking about human players. NPC's most likely waste your ass. And yes there will be a guitar and you will be able to play it, drink some vodka and have a good chat with your friends next to a campfire.

that wouldn't be too bad, i'm just hoping you guys don't make the level bonuses strong enough that it starts venturing into stupid territory eg. a bandit character with only a leather jacket being able to shrug off shotgun rounds just because he's high level and has maxed out defensive perks

now that's something i can absolutely get behind, it wouldn't be stalker without that comfy campfire ambience

Yeah its going to stay towards gear and player skill when it comes to that. Of course there will be some strong artifacts that can heal, protect or allow safe passage trough dangerous locations. With the player progression its going to make players aware that if they fuck around too much to try to use cheat engines, their accounts will be banned and all stashes deleted so they lose everything they worked for. And trying to grief loner location with pistol and 20 bullets isn't going to cut it.

good luck with that, cheating is a pretty hairy problem to deal with. Might pay to code at least some basic anticheat features that will alert the server owner if somebody is doing something suspicious (running too fast, carrying 500kg of items, scoring 100% headshots with automatic weapons etc)

wouldn't that pretty much piss off all the npcs in the settlement and end up with you having a large bounty on your head

not surprising

Yeah there will be anti cheat system, the servers will detect if you try to tune the files for your own purposes. Still have to see how it works on open beta.

Also yes, NPC's will protect the bases too and negative reputation makes things hard on you.

Your broken english is amazing, and I'm reading all your posts with Sidorovich's voice.

You mean I can't go full bandit and waste any sod that comes my way?

How exactly will you about joining factions. Will you simply pick a faction when you start, or is there another system?

Wew lads

I've seen Russian devs wary of getting involved with the English side of the internet before and one of the biggest reasons seems to be casuals complaining about 2hard4me, which at least you won't get here.

It could change their mind quickly if you could make a case to get the project funded by the English speaking Patreon users, who throw huge amounts of money at trivial shit so it would likely work with an actual project with a tangible result beyond drawporn and neckbeards reviewing video games. I know there's probably some sort of legal agreement with GSC but this would circumvent that too. Obviously you'd need to hype the international community for this to work.

Is there a way you could present the spawning issue? I am not good with pooter but we have some developers around here that could help. If it's fixed do you see it being possible to stop underground levels respawning mobs behind you? I saw the underground footage and it looks amazing.

Are players in charge of factions? Do the faction alliances move? Can we get NPC followers? Do they shoot us in the back? Has armour customisation been added in yet, or is it still just guns? Is there local VOIP chat? Will we see any new guns from the other mods like AO? Will the military get to fuck shit up with helicopters?

How did you find this thread?

Thanks for joining us.

On the FAQ they say armor customization is in there. In one of the videos that have been uploaded you can see a guy in a clear sky uniform, with Loner colors. So a simplistic version of it is in there.

First of all I am a Finn Fug and yeah I got a little bit of broken english but many people online find it amusing how I get pissed and my accent turns into swarchenegger to sidorovich on a fly without intention to do it.

I have been around S.T.A.L.K.E.R generals since /vg/ 4chan days. So I am a vet on stalker. Been on RoH team for almost 1 and half years. This is my 3rd time posting on 8chans stalker thread regarding RoH, otherwise I have been lurking you like a true stalker

Infinite Art has already met with GSC regarding legal rights of S.T.A.L.K.E.R and there are plans for patreon of sorts. We just want the game to be at open beta point first.
As I don't speak Russian one bit, Cyka bluat I can't get onto the spawning issue without discussing the devs about all the details with my right hand man.

Players are not in charge of the factions, players thought can make their own clans withing the factions they want to play as. Most likely you will start as a loner and work your way up to whichever faction you want to play as by quests, missions and reputation. No information regarding NPC followers. And yes I just got shot by an NPC moments ago. Armor customization will be added to later date. VOIP is not available yet and "chat" will be used trough PDA. We got a bunch of guns and animations not seen on other mods. No helicopters at the moment, but I think they will be on zone borders most of the time.

I am playing right now, taking screenshots and show you the map size, world area and so on. Its bit empty though and most things must be spawned in, only some NPC's, mutants and anomalies around.

Some screens fresh from the oven, I do not have the best graphics settings on so sorry about that. Any requests from the area? or perhaps the PDA map size?

Also if anybody remembers, years ago I posted some of my own homemade stalker related picture collection, pic related. And everyone got their penises confused because of my stalker hips. And I still do not know should I bet angry or delighted about it. Anyway, got couple more. I don't take french poses with my set

Aw shit, I remember when you first posted here. Cool to see you're still around, dude.
Also glad to hear things are coming along, even if slowly.

Genghis Khan is smiling at our progression.
Also the slow progression was mostly because everyone was so goddamn busy, but we were able to hold the closed beta and keep the servers running right now, fixing the game every day and doing updates. So its going forward. Its an awesome feeling to run around with your Russian/Ukrainian comrades in the zone. At some point you guys will be able to do the same, but with more polished version so be patient.

This is the size of the current map, a lot stuff needs to be added before we move north part of the zone. There are no loading screens expect on the future when we will have 2 large areas. Still, amazing feat.

Chat system and party management, chiiki briiki.

Pretty damn great I can dig it. So you acquired the rights to STALKER by chance?

I don't go in the details with that, classified shit. But bright future ahead stalker.

So any small gameplay changes for balance in mind?
What of the music will it be dynamic and what of guitars?
I need more guitar tracks, everyone needs more guitar tracks.

Noise. How was the map made, reconstructed or ported? Will it take a long time to finish the rest? Are GSC giving any input towards map development?

Can we get pics of Agroprom underground? Rostok?

you done did it now motherfucker

Yeap, weapons will be easier to get. Good luck finding ammo. We got music artists on the job

youtube.com/watch?v=XglZ8vLMs8g

I don't know the exact details how the map was made, so my answer is slav magic. And I have to run all the way to Rostok because I am an idiot and don't know how to use admin commands yet as they are in russian. I hope you guys appreciate this as I almost died and lost my gear on blowout.

That's fucking retarded.

INDO DHE GAS CHAMBRE YOU GO:DDD

Weapons in abundance make sense sort of to me whereas ammo not being as plentiful 'cos it's used makes sense?
Slav magic is a hell of a thing. Well how did you die going towards Rostok?
I checked that music out and if it's used as a title scheme or some such it isn't bad. Doesn't fit the plain guitar being strummed at a campfire however.

You don't deserve triple dubs nigger faggot. I'll into an oven when I take you with me, if I burn you burn too.

Oh yeah regarding the map, it was fully reconstructed. It takes some time to finish, Id give it a 6 months to a year. Also its getting dark in game and I am all out of vodka with 2 mags on AK and 100 bullets on Makarov.

must be a really extreme game of solitaire that one.

FUGG OF :DDDDD

I still don't know where this guy came from.

Also there will be new inventory management system at some point, with magazines and manually put bullets on the mag itself. Pouches and so on. Went trough garbage, near Rostok now and gotta be careful, this is bloodsucker territory. It's getting spooky here

Sounds really nifty. Bloodsuckers aren't too bad as long as it's not CoP route where attacks magically follow you everywhere you go. Seriously am I the only one who had blind dogs and pseudodogs hop at me only for me to dodge but they still somehow change direction mid-jump?

Are there any damage changes? Some mods make any close range head shot a guaranteed kill while others tone damage down.

Will there be battle barding or at least the ability to play the guitar? If not, would be a pretty damn neat to add

Dude stalker style guitar hero battles. Need.jpg

Oh cyka blyat I meant I am heading to aprogram underground, not rostok.

Don't know if there is going to be actual minigame to play the damn thing. Or just have slavic spirit and play it. So far the damage has been quite insta death because I am running naked here. And drunk.

Why are you in the Agroprom underground?
I mean artifacts do spawn in there but not anything good. Speaking of will the anomalies be ala SoC where they're all over the damn place mixed with CoP where there's bit ass anomaly zones?
What of artifact cooking which was in AMK and was pretty nifty though a pain in the arse since you were forced to get recipes and you couldn't do it otherwise. And lastly what about artifact spawning, which game is it most like?

Spoogy :—-DDDD

Can you throw some flares/glow sticks or am I thinking of something else?

No you can't throw flares or glowsticks. You're thinking of another game.

The anomalies are scattered around all over the place, like in SoC. RoH is more onto SoC than cop with Roadside Picnic flavor.

Right. Well that's a thing I liked in SoC far more than CoP. Though Roadside Picnic flavor doesn't look like STALKER game series much as it was mind fuckery and very alien overall.

I doubt it would be viable to add the ability to pluck strings and shit but having audio files that play when you take the guitar out would be neat and definitely something that shouldn't take too much effort to implement.

Heh fair enough. Did you survive your outing to Agroprom? Thanks for the pics.

Has much on the NPCs able to be killed walking around the zone been fleshed out? Are they immune to anomalies or can they pathfind through them?

Can we crash the Skadovsk with no survivors?

Why are you asking me I'm not the one playing it. We have ID's here user, are you new here?

My perspective is that Roadside Picnics zone is superior to S.T.A.L.K.E.R one as in exploration of the unknown just because how deadly it is. Some anomalies are damn fine.

Yes, sadly the spawn rates don't reach much out of cordon at this moment so I encountered almost nothing here, and I did not spawn anything to fight. Just exploring the map layout. I need to get some admins and crew going to spawn mutants, anomalies and get players together. But that is for later date.

NPC's are not immune on anomalies, but their pathfinding isn't finished as is not the A-Life spawning system as the zone is this big, its needs a lot tweaking. I am done for tonight. Need to walk my comrade dog and have a cup of tea. I am going to lurk the threads in the future too. And give you some updates as I see fit. Thanks for your time and support.

Could someone like me sneak in at some point and play with you guys. Because man I like this game series far too much and seeing more of it makes me really glad. Roadside Picnics zone is totally different from STALKER's zone, it's far more alien in plantlife, animals and the anomalies are a mix of several different things that are pretty neat.

Will there be a quick command chat for roleplaying purposes Definitely not for annoying people :^)

Git gud Stalker and get out of here

Don't think so that I can just give keys away, you have to wait to get into open beta. Its worth the wait though.

Also I agree how the zone is different in Roadside Picnic, I like it. Its more hardcore in sense. Also it depends how you build the zone. French area and the Zone is more close to zone we know.

burgergames.com/stalker/EN_web/

You had a similar ID, I just went off memory and you were answering with some authority, I thought I had seen some glowsticks in leaked alpha footage but wasn't sure if they were player dropped or environment.

Cheers bro, have a nice walk.

There are 'player interactions' iirc, which I took to mean as waving and stuff.

Ah yes, my mongol auhtority.

Would have been funnier if after "yuo that forget one thing" it would have shown Swedes welcoming Somali boats while Sweden celebrates having built the wall.

I thought that said snacks, not snakes lol
Bring him back!

He meant me not you. My ID changed however as I don't save cookies when I close my browser. I'm not a Fin, I'm a Scot mixed with a French who live in Canada

I dunno about playing a pen and paper STALKER game honestly. I'll wait for the open beta, do I get an ETA at all on that if you know?

The niglet is actually shooped from an image that was floating around in Twitter some time ago

Many people have asked about the open one and I always have sadly to say "Donno lol"

It all depends on our working speed and our modified X-ray engines mood. It acts like a woman. Sometimes it works like a charm but then it gets "that time of the stalker month" and we are like "wtf is wrong with you bitch"

And you hear that muffeled chiiki briiki in the distance.

right well that's a crying shame but nothing I can do about that, nor can you. Modified engines are a hell of a thing, especially the XR Engine that thing was designed to work as is, no changes. Anyways I'll wait around for it once it appears, not much else I can do.

The perks of joining development team is to get into tings like closed beta and just test around the game, if you have any special skills that are use for us hit in our facebook or moddb, even forums.

I can masturbate fifteen times in a single day, eight times in a few hours if I try. Otherwise I don't have any sort of technical skills that could aid anyone. I could merely playtest things into oblivion because I have a keen knack for breaking games.

Can't wait to play this !

You and I work with the same skills then, too bad masturbating does not help one bit

Recently I got into HTC Vive porn waifu sex simulator and I can't stop playing with it. I a heading to deep end at this rate.

I've played hundreds of porn games over the last few years, and have gained and lost and gained again hundreds of GB's of porn. I'm still just into plain old sex which translates to vanilla most of the time.I got a thing for elves, monstergirls, aliens and kemono.. all of which end up with a human man most of the time. I've been in the hole since I was 15 and I'm playing too many ero games as it is currently.

Can we play as girls now too?

There's no women in the Zone.

There could be!

Fuck no, heading to bed. You guys stay cheeki breeki.

- Doko

oH FUCK

if i find a guitar and start micspamming guitar riffs am i gonna get muted?

How the fuck do you do it? There's someone to shoot everywhere and I can't take it.

Dropped tbh

Have you tried hiding and letting them thin each other out?

Do I need Clear Sky? I have the other games but I've heard Clear Sky is sort of meh so I haven't bought it.

That part is really fucked up. Mostly because stalker stealth works for small, packed buildings where you can get lost easily and the enemies look everywhere for you
On the open, against two different ai groups hostile towards you, that part is just fucked up. Helis see you anywhere, monolith guys just stare at the military and scream aggressive Russian stuff at them, but all of them turn around to shoot you with the gauss rifles and rpgs they're supposed to be using against the army, because everyone can see you out in the open from any distance and automatically open fire at your exact location

That said, I was playing vanila maybe there's some good mod for it. I simply ran towards the door

is there a mod that lets me have an MP40, I have an undying craving to see one.

Спасибо большой парень

You are awesome
thanks for answering the questions

Where's that Finn's knife

perkele

You mean the slavs who jury-rigged netcode (well, rebuilt the netcode to work as something other than Ukrainian Counter-Strike) into the game?

ура vittu saatana perkele.

I hope you guys slept well, no work today so I am chilling the fuck out and playing some VR games I am going to play s.t.a.l.k.e.r with Vive and Omni at some point and stream it with my stalker gear on while shouting gibberish things Might get some dudes together and try to implant that shit to RoH. Should work with Vorpx but I want Head tracking and motion control tracking for it.

The hell does jury-rigged mean?

Makeshift, duct tape and bubblegum, niggerrigged, the macgyver workaround, there's many ways to say it. Basically it works well for what it's worth.

It's going to be libre (FLOSS), right?

Hey guys, DokoMaster is here again, managed to get a couple of alpha codes in. Keep in mind it's still an alpha so don't sperg out in here.

Anyways, here's my steam account, add me there and I'll see if I can hook you up.

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198010692716/

I sent a friend request. I'm the Canadian from yesterday.

Fuck off Todd we won't play your shitty postapocaliptic rpg.

Awesome

I would like to help the project but i know shit about coding and computer graphic

Will the F2000 still be inarguably the best weapon in the game or what?

Check his ID. It's not actually Doko.

Changing IP maybe?

Looks like we have some asshole here trying to pretend being me.

steamcommunity.com/id/dokomaster

facebook.com/juho.valmunen

My Holla Forums ID stays the same, you can find me trough FB, RoH page, Steam or ModDB. I won't be handling keys out anywhere.

I make sure this posers IP gets tracked and lifetime ban from RoH.

No_fun_allowed,jpg

he acted like a nigger and got put down like a nigger

Will Ray of Hope have an offline ALife driven single player mode? I want more Stalkan, but I can't stand interacting with other filthy humans through the internet.

There's Call of Chernobyl сука

Sorry, no. But you could always host your own server and play all alone if that's what you want.

I feel your pain.

Is ray of hope a new stalker or a mod?

It's both, largest modification there is. Which will feel like new and fresh stalker.

It's about the optimal time to play STALKER. It's getting kind of chilly and dark and leaves have turned yellow and are falling down. I just hope an update I've been waiting for is released soon.

Shadow of Chernobyl was one of the best games I've ever played. Ive never gotten into a game like I did with stalker. Something about the depressing atmosphere coupled with the abandoned feeling they captured so well made me come back again and again, also the gun play with a few mods was unreal.

oh shit made it into greentext for no apparent reason. Something about database bug.
This picture was drawn by a forum friend of mine. We had this little European stalker forum where we chilled for a while. Good times, might seen this picture around but I asked the artist to draw me and my gear set with this pose on a grave, pouring vodka. Some day I get my ass off and stay in Chernobyl for a week.

GSC is resurrected so there is a small chance

The people who worked on S.T.A.L.K.E.R went to Vostok Games.

so I get there with 4 cartridges left

Also
1:where the fuck do I get tools?
2:what are patches for?

oh and for the bandits

Was that "Thank you very much, guy" or "Thank you, big guy"?

I really hope this turns out to be good and not another day z

That was the one thing I wanted from DayZ. The really early days of that game had a fantastic stalkery vibe.

I set up Virtual Audio Cable so that I could sprint around blasting Bandit Radio at max volume.

Misery is my favorite mod for stalkan so far because of the economy, sandboxy feel, and the difficulty.
How will RoH hold up compared to Misery?
I've always dreamed for some kind of co-op for Misery, will this be everything I've ever wanted?

5.56 is is kinda rare south of the bar, but it's sold by both freedom and mercs just both maps north of it. If your faction relations are unfriendly with them you could try killing a few freedomers just south of the army warehouses, most of the time they carry around 5.56 weapons, possibly even m249s and their 100 round belts.

Tools are found in stashes at random iirc, and some tasks involve getting X number of patches from certain factions, or you can just keep them as trophies, you mass murdering maniac :^)

I've been playing it.
What I want is more Stalker:
Japanese Zone in the fukushima exclusion zone would be great.
Or multiple connected zones. Like you get gobbled up by an anomaly and spat out in some other zone somewhere else - maybe one in the fucking deepsea or on goddamn mars. I don't even care, I just want more and different but same.

Also how come I've never seen an AK-47?
I see all kinds of AK-74s, but no AK-47s ever, even with big weapon mods like Arsenal and whatnot. Am I just completely misremembering? Are they super rare or something even though they should be the most plentiful rifle in the world?