What are some good videos of little shits getting their vidya taken away for being little shits?

What are some good videos of little shits getting their vidya taken away for being little shits?

It would take too long to digitize all my home VHS tapes.

This one's a classic.

Is this how burgers are made?

I like this

You can tell the uploader is trying to fit everything in the title to get the first result in the search query.

nice video, faggot.

I'm trying here user.

shit thread :(

It's a fetish of theirs, isn't it ?

```I``` Don't know.

I applaud this dindu for making the effort at least.

It's a belt

Wew, don't see that everyday.

best part

How did we let it come to this?

Thanks user, I needed that.

sounds like you got =-_0wnz0r3d_=- by some 12 year old in call of duty and you want to fantasize that their games got taken away for being rude to your candy ass

Poor kid. Why didn't he just spank him. That's what he asked for. You can't go to jail for spanking your kid. That's not abuse.

Go make a content cop

Sounds autistic. Bullying autismos is like bullying retards - pretty boring and in bad taste.

This is america user.

Yeah, keep taking his things away, threatening him with a beating, and humiliating him in front of the little kids. That's outta make a man out of him.

Jesus Christ. I'm glad 98% of you aren't going to reproduce.

Just mad because your xbox broke faggot quit stealing candy

Sounds like someone needed more beatings tbh

oh hey tumblr, how are you doing?

Yeah, I'm sure a stern talking-to would've been much more effective

Parents who aren't harsh when their kids fuck up end up with kids like these. I've seen it firsthand more times than I can count.

Can anybody transcribe what the fuck he's saying? I honestly don't understand him.

Friendly reminder his parenting worked
His son gotten Free ride scholarship though college

A classic

Stefan Molyneux fuck off, your "Passive Parenting" approach doesn't work.

Is that Sammy?

harsh =/= abusive

Pretty much this. I saw it firsthand because my mother coddled my brother. It always went the same way.
When you have a kid who's misbehaving, you need to realize that your kid is an asshole. A stern talking-to is not going to do shit for your asshole kid because he's too young and stupid to understand that nobody likes an asshole. Even if you tell him he is being an asshole he will not listen. You need to show your asshole kid that being an asshole has consequences, and then you need to follow through on those punishments. Otherwise your kid will be an asshole forever.

i love all the parental advice from people who will never be parents

>He thinks threatening to spank someone with a belt is abusive

I really hope you don't have kids

Would you moralfags kindly leave?
I'm not here for "parental advice", I just want to see little shits suffer.

I genuinely wish that actually worked with kids. Everything would be so much simpler if you could just tell them calmly your kid that he's being an asshole and he would listen.

I have three kids because I'm a terrible person who can't keep his dick in his pants. My penis has ended relationships, both mine and those of the women I put it in.

You may be sociopathic, user.

Why? Most of that shit's staged anyway.

I seriously hope you don't have children soon because if you do you're going to live losing your shit over them, and they'll walk all over your adult ass constantly.

That's it bucko. You're lunch money is mine before school tomorrow. Watch your fucking back.

then go look in the mirror

That doesn't even make sense.

Nothing but JewTube links as usual. Is it so much of a common courtesy not to link to datamining websites?

Quit being a baby. Shitty kids suffering is a victimless joy.

He's calling you a suffering little shit

Cuckoo (pronounced "coo-coo"). It's a type of bird.

That's why it doesn't make sense. I'm not a kid nor am I suffering.

Mark will never disable embedding.

How fucking retarded are these children?

Not harsh, firm. Firm is what you want to be with kids. Harsh can backfire on you.

you must actively avoid mirrors then

So which video of these were you in?

No babe, I look at them as often as possible cuz I'm beautiful, unlike you.

Cuck is actually derived from the cuckoo bird.
It's a bird that lays it's eggs in other bird's nests so they feed it for him.

thats okay, i wouldnt want to look in a mirror if i were a nigger either

Your posts reek of underage. What's wrong, did mommy take away your Xbox so you have nothing better to do but shitpost here?

Who is this semen demon?

Spare the rod, fuck up society because you never taught your little shit to not be a theiving welfare check disposal.

your post reeks of african. did your single mother belt you so hard that now you want to see white kids being abused too?

shit thread op

imagine being an autist who grew up with a narcissistic mother and without a father and abused (physically as well as psychologically) by his grandparents

then you retreat into video games and someone takes that away from you. the only thing in your life, vidya

then millions of people laugh their asses off on youtube at you while you suffer the biggest loss of your life, the only thing keeping you functioning, it's like taking an alcoholic's supply except he's a kid so he doesn't stab you he just breaks out

Millenials love their sob stories.

thats going to happen either way because hes black and the schools themselves teach them that they deserve the world. theres much more to raising a person than how theyre disciplined by their parents.
you see the anons here blaming others parents because they blame their own parents for how bad they turned out.

Nice projection there, Tyrone Junior. Guess I can't blame you though, I'd be pretty upset if I were a nigger too. Keep studying though and who knows, you might just graduate High School.

so something like these?

hey, im not the one exhibiting nigger behavior like gawking at violence and sadness. youre not only a nigger, but youre a timid nigger whos afraid to go out on da skreetz (as you call them) to find a real fight to hoot and holler over.

If you actually parent your kids, the school won't get to parent them.
I don't know about that but I actually like my parents. I guess that's rare for someone that goes here, considering the mommy issues generals that I've seen over the last couple years.

Chances are the other two aren't white either, but America goes off the colour palette system rather than genetics so it's a moot point.

Might as well make this a LOL thread I guess.

lay off da kush fam

Not like it can get any worse

well, oedipus is almost at the status of board mascot.

how very nigger like of you

I think you might be one of these autistic kids if you don't know what that word means.

Inoue a cute. CUTE

Here's your (You) buddy, may you become adept at trolling one day.

shiggy diggy

That's a slight modification of what would happen in my house. Any time my brother got in trouble, my mother would punish both of us, but in a way she knew damn well would only bother me. Within twenty minutes, my brother would be getting into some other kind of trouble, and my mother wouldn't do anything because she knew he was completely out of control. This continued until my brother was about 15 when he discovered that if he threw a tantrum that deflected attention from the issue long enough, he would get away without punishment (class act that he was, his favorite tactic when he was in trouble was to tell my father that my mother was cheating on him).
My parents' stupidity and my brother's twisted nature caught up to him in college when he was arrested for possession of cocaine and eventually deported because he took his parole conditions as seriously as the punishments my parents had given him. The icing on the cake is that today, he says he wishes my parents had given him a few good beatings to put the fear of authority figures into him.

Spoilage alone couldn't turn those kids into the monsters they are, does it? I've been a spoiled child and at least I had education and knew better not to fuck up with my parents just in case that spoilage might go away.

This must be full neglet.

The comments are not wrong. Colleges get tax breaks by taking in blacks. No other races get the same tax breaks.

All America has to do to become great again is give every black person a college education, air Wheel of Fortune 24/7/365 on all channels and make sure every contestant is black. America will be gazillionaires!

It's gotta be. I've been pretty damn spoiled myself but I'm more of a shy, quiet person who stands up for other people more than himself and puts others far, far ahead of himself. To say in the least, I think the kids are just kids who just wanna live in their own world and do their own thing, and don't like being pulled from it.

That's pretty fucking hard to fix, imo.

or they could just stop outsourcing jobs

I've been a self absorted and timid kid and was overprotected by my parents, but for fuck's sake if I wouldn't shake like a leaf if my parents get angry.

You have to treat your kids with love, discipline and a little bit of fear, at least the first years. It is almost for their own safety too.

Haha!

Stop this immediately or you will lead a life of misery.

I'm fine with that.
I want the people I care about to be happy.

One more for the pile!

Then so be it.

Oh boy it's another "treat your kids like human slime so they submit to every single person they run into in adulthood" time.

You can still instill respect in kids by setting clear boundaries and enforcing them, what you don't do is act like a volatile prick and force your own insecurities on them threefold. You make rules, not force them into submission. If you force them into submission, you get neets who are too afraid to take one step out of bounds thinking that everyone is an emotional land mine.

FUCK YOU I WAS ENJOYING MY DAY

Thankfully I rarely got in trouble for what my brother did. Eventually we got shipped off to live with our dad and he straightened my brother out pretty quick. He found that his autistic fits wouldn't get him what he wanted and would, in fact, get the punishment doubled. Then doubled again. Then again.

I hate reading stories about beta faggots who refused to stick up for themselves.

It depends on the kid. Much like adults, there are many different types of children on Earth. I should know, taking care of your younger sister plus niece and nephew plus 4 younger cousins for most of your teenage life teaches you shit

Some kids are just naturally good on behavior, naturally smart, and those kids you want to give attention and let them keep their games

But other kids are genetic fucking mistakes who grow up to be useless blights on the world no matter how well you raise them. Those little shits need to be disciplined

What?! You can't spank your kids, user; it's CURRENT YEAR. CPS will come take them away and assign them methhead foster parents.

he deserved to lose.

Would have been better to sell it instead and have the kid be the one to hand it to the buyer
t. jew

Black dads generally make good parents when they actually decide not to run away from their child.
The reason being that they don't fuck around and don't take shit.

This one's pretty good

I want to say this is staged, but sometimes you can't make this shit up

The dad bought that Xbox. He was destroying his own property. If the kid worked and bought that Xbox with his own money that would be different.

Then again if the kid was capable of earning and saving enough money to buy an Xbox he probably wouldn't be stealing shit.

the newer videos really make it look staged.

Is this bait? Or are your bantz really that weak?

too late

I don't think this is always the case, allot of kids that get violently abused will become violent themselves in adulthood.

Where's the one of the niglet opening a PS4 box and finding out his parents took away the console beforehand? Can't find that one.

Oh lord. I remember when this came out.

>i genuinely love toujima i even teared up when he cried at his wedding

goddammit I love him. I also love how he just kinda accidentally lets it slip that he's got a fucking pro wrestling alter ego, and how they constantly refer to him by his wrasslin name after that

also, totally unrelated, but i used to be like you and i can assure you that you will either change or kill yourself

or, like me, you will end up broke, destitute and homeless because you drove 22 hours to get a friend in need, took him into your home, never charged him a cent for rent, and when he left he stole every single SNES and N64 cartridge in the house, and the only communication you'll get from him is that he'll never forgive you for asking him to help pay the power bill that one month you were out of cash. this of course will lead to your extremely happy relationship with a woman you genuinely love spiraling and eventually dissolving since you don't have a job, money, a home or pride, and will lead you to a literally decade-long journey to find your ball sack, rebuild yourself as a stronger person and get your life back on track or to kill yourself. but no, i'm not bitter

sage for gay, unrelated and blog post

GCCX is a legitimate joy to watch, Arino has fun with the whole premise and everybody on the staff gets into it if he's doing well or fucks up at an important spot even though you know they're sitting there for fucking hours at times.

more of them are into that than you'd think

Found the spastic who never did as he was told and got the shit beat out of him for it, I feel sorry for your parents.

Being spoiled or overprotected is just another kind of bad parenting, but the results are going to be different for different kids and circumstances.

Key thing is; if you want your kids to respect you, make an effort to be worth respecting. Why should a kid listen to a parent who repeatedly shows that they're untrustworthy, unreliable, ignorant and/or a pushover?

A punishment in itself rarely matters as long as the intent is understood; that you did something wrong, and these are the consequences. But if that breaks down, then it just becomes something to be angry about.

I know that feel man. But do you know the feel of being a switch and having no muscular black gf to breath play with you?

uploading the shit online may have been uncalled for, though

Neither do their kids. Still, worst thing for a black child is a black mother.

This is a very simple way to fuck your kid's shit up.

The solution is to not "reward" the child. No spoilage. Better to raise them complaining about the roughness of their life than have them be cunts in the future.

this is "my mom told me to say this to bullies" tier.