Holla Forums Possibly Censoring Keywords

Holla Forums Possibly Censoring Keywords

Started noticing this a few weeks ago. I'm not trying to slide anything. On random posts of different IDs, there are words missing. Sometimes it affects comprehension, other times it doesn't. I know other anons have noticed it because they will reply mentioning it. I'm under the suspicion there is a keyword censorship occurring. Perhaps this is from Holla Forums, but it could very well be from another place (mobile, ISP, who knows). There are MANY more example than just the ones I've included.

If you look you will notice that each time this occurs, the algorithm that is removing the words does not remove one of the spaces (either before or after it), resulting in a double space between the words before and after it the censored keyword.

It could be a wide variety of words. I've seen anons replying and asking if the poster was referring to jews or not. I'm not sure why this would happen but unless MULTIPLE posters with different IDs are somehow making the SAME typing mistake in the SAME sorts of contexts, then I might be on to something.

In an attempt to figure out which words are being censored we could try posting a blurb of text with them in it to narrow it down. I suspect it is more than one word being targeted. I have also noticed this to occur more often in larger paragraphs (perhaps not to arouse as much suspicion) but I am not sure.

Has anyone else seen this occur and been suspicious or am I an absolute autist?

Other urls found in this thread:

fileformat.info/info/unicode/char/200B/index.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

obviously the are behind this

Kike Jew elite

I don't know, kikes works for me

Religion of Cuck™

kike jew nigger mason pizza elite

this happened . The last person who releaved 's plot was found dead.

Is⁣lam
www.fileformat.info/info/unicode/char/2063/index.htm

The mods here probably set a wordfilter to filter something to blank.

You're fucking retarded. Never post again.

Need more examples. I have noticed this, but it might be dyslexia, on behalf of the user. Are you saying there was a certain word that an user typed in but it was taken out when posted? We'll need proof.

men males

It occurs both on and off mobile

I believe there is. I have seen many more cases but it took a certain threshold for me to decide to start screenshotting them. I'm looking for more right now. If anyone sees any other example please share them.

This
Op you are a fag. Use a regular webbrowser.

Read the FAQ, newfag.

I never noticed something, but that said, my brain would automatic assume you talk either about niggers or jews depending on the context

No it doesn't. Reported for disinfo. Nigger.

we know

Peace

jew

andrew anglin

Double space typo?

another think I noticed

Firefox WILL NOT autocomplete the Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack in the address bar

What's relevant in the FAQ, cuntfag?

This. Obviously the are filtering the words and .

This actually happens a lot to me personally, because I use a Swype keyboard. I can't tippy tap words out. Sometimes Swype will leave an extra space, unless I go back and fix it.

Sorry if I've been fucking with minds double-spacing. Fat fingers. (Now I'm self-conscious, won't lie)

Or maybe they just have a sticky spacebar?

Clearly you're too much of a newfag to perform basic functions. The FAQ will teach you those functions. If you read the FAQ instead of being a newfag that probably can't even triforce, you'd know how to confirm something instead of making blatantly false accusations of wordfiltering.

Okay, you're just trolling. Haha, good one my dude.

The La Li Lu Le Lo?

(checked)
un first post

fug

Maybe you need to take your own advice.

too fast for t a v i s t o c k

sage

observed

hitler's all up in your ID, brah

Reported for and .

Bump because it you.

Checked

You are so fucking retarded, the first pic the guy says sociopaths in echoes, you can see it plainly if you weren't such a stupid cunt

sage goes in all fields you motherfucking newfag gtfo out my board REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kill yourself Religion of Cuck™ic loving kike

Ya know I started noticing that have seemed to be manipulating the compression on certain files for some reason when I posted about on thursday several areas of my screencap were unreadable. I thought it was just my shitty computer but now that you have noticed the and are being censored who fucking knows whats going on. Tell ya what though I never once trusted ever since he took over and started his shitty news site.

Going forward Holla Forums mods kindly request users say "jewish fellow" when referring to jews.

This is retarded but I'll allow it.

kike jew nigger mason pizza elite.

Yeah! Chant 'em!

I GOT A PERMA BAN FOR SAYING "GOD"

Motherfuckers

the mods censor words and also do word filters

try typing
deat h to amer ica
without the spaces in death and america

try typing
ashe s and ec hoes
without the space in between ashes adn the word echoes

What is ash*s and ech**s ???

Imy can't stop me

u srs bruh?

There are no global filters on Holla Forums. If anything that's a filter setup by a BO. However, if you do have an example, please show me and I'll look into it.

oh god

Asses and Elbows is Autism itself.

Death to the jews

ASSES AND ELBOWS HELP ME I CAN'T STOP SUCKING COCK

ashes

I have been too. Mods are fucking unbelievable.

Don't talk shit about anime.

Religion of Cuck™
(((They)))
Gate

gate is finally fixed
Stupid fucking monkey nigger cripple kike mods

pissslam

Pisslam
PReligion of Cuck™
IReligion of Cuck™

I.slamic State is israel

Welcome to Nupol: where if you make a redpill thread it gets anchored, thinking that fighting back against anything irl is "shilling", and thinking big tittied rainbow haired chinese cartoons have nothing to do with politics gets you banned

we don't discriminate

So did they ever find a way to successfully ban Asses and Elbows or did he just leave?

Hopefully he killed himself.

he was the personification of blackpill but when he was on his meds he wasn't all wrong, just annoying as fuck

That would be incorrect, sir.

This whole thread is about a guy who noticed people sometimes press spacebar twice on accident (Or more likely when someone is deleting a section of their post before submitting, the spaces are on the edges of the reply box and are hard to see and thus aren't fixed).
Big tittied rainbow haired chinese cartoons are literally the universal cornerstone of all politics you brainlet.

This happens to me too. It's some glitch on mobile or ouroboros where the three parentheses show up blank.

sage

I always double space after periods, and I use Oxford Commas. Such is life.

Good.

Why?

codemonkey eating words with hungry jscript that can't keep up with typing?

I'll see your invisible separator and raise you a zero width space
fileformat.info/info/unicode/char/200B/index.htm
Is​lam

sage for a nothingburger with fries.

For the record I'd just like to point out that I make those double spaces because I fucked up the editing in my posts. So what may seem like strange censorship is just me being a retard.