Reminder that the invasion of poland was 100% justified and if you disagree you are a dirty yid/yid enabler

Reminder that the invasion of poland was 100% justified and if you disagree you are a dirty yid/yid enabler.

yep it's a yid/plumber

Naa your thread is bait and to slide. But if anyone does have proof of such I would be happy to see it posted.

sources are in the picture you dumb yid

Saying Germany invaded Poland to get at the Jews there is bullshit. They did it to reclaim land they had a historical claim to and to protect the ethnic Germans living there.

But user, the ethnic Germans were threatened by jews there.

Those were bonuses, destroying the yids who were operating out of poland to crush germany's economy was vital to the survival of the country, if they did nothing they would have died on their knees instead of their feet, fuck off and read a nonpozzed history book yid apologist.

Pay up for the six trillion Poles gassed kraut.

Yeah, I’m sure the holocaust happened, moishe. It totally happened because you say it did. Now go neck yourself.

It's funny because the "based' poland of today continues to fund holocaust groups so they can parasite of the back of them with their MUH REPARATIONS FOR DUH PLUMBER HOLOCAUST kvetching

invasions don't just happen for one reason, the jew is always the primary reason though

those sources are sponsored and funded by your country ;^)

Just like Germany funded the Boshleviks so that Russia would pull out of WW1? Pay up Germoney, tick tock.

The invasion of Poland was for Poland’s transgressions against Germany–specifically after the pro-German and anti-USSR regime was ✡ended✡, after roughly 1936. It had little to nothing to do with the jews therein.

BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA
The literal only source of this rumor is a fucking documentary developed on the (((history channel))), keep proving that you're a yiddish plumber

whatever you say jew

Okay, reported.

No, I'm saying those things were a factor, but the expulsion of the jew from europe was always the fucking primary goal, fuck off and stop trying to rewrite history yid.

I don't think you know what you are talking about.

My best friend Russian, from Moscow was taught this in school. It is common knowledge and if you spent 2 seconds on google you could find 100s of sources.

I learned it myself when I visited Lenin's Mosoleum in the Red Square

>the Mitteleuropa plan was to achieve an economic and cultural hegemony over Central Europe by the German Empire and subsequent economic and financial exploitation of this region combined with direct annexations, settlement of German colonists, expulsion of non-Germans from annexed areas, and eventual Germanization of puppet states created as a buffer between Germany and Russia
The real politik (a.k.a muh honorary Aryan jewery permitted by the gods) plan was to temporarily cedede us land through recognition so that we'd fight their war with the USSR while Germany gets stronger then annexes us again. Germans got butthurt that we had the gall to send our military to a city full of women and children that the pissy pants Germans abandoned.

They were never a factor, you fucking kike.

who the fuck cares what you learned from a bunch of kikes?

Those economic plans were put in place to recover all the wealth, art and land you stole you dumbfuck plumber
Everything about polish kvetching is kikery

"poland", you mean. Or, what was germany before the kikes gave it to poland after WWI, and then decided to kill the natives just before wwII

Okay, reported.

You're pretending the Holocaust happened, and you have the gall to call US the Yids?

Damn, are the autists on break and JIDF put an officer on the keyboard? You're doing better than most.

I think I found your family photos.

expulsion =/= holocaust you dumb yid, learn to read
and kikes did die, just not the number they claim and not under the conditions they claim

Are you furstrated, Hans? How does it feel we are stealing from you to this day?

So did the holocaust happen?

What logical sense would it make to invade a piece of land without the main purpose of getting rid of the entity that resulted in the loss of the land in the first place? Of course it was their primary goal.

Thanks for admitting you're an anti-white parasite, the true face of the plumber is revealed.

If your definition of holocaust is kikes were loaded onboard trains and moved to camps to be expelled en masse from europe than yes, if not, no.

1. German land
2. On which ethnic Germans lived
3. And who were having a genocide committed on them by their oppressive non-German government
4. Just like in Czechoslovakia
5. Which Hitler resolved peacefully, prior to Poland
6. Which Hitler offered a peace treaty to–including a plebiscite to determine what country the stolen German land became a part of
7. Which Poland rejected and responded by killing Germans living in Poland
8. Giving Hitler casus belli to invade
GET IT THROUGH YOUR FUCKING HEAD AS TO THE ACTUAL REASON FOR THIS ACT. “LEBENSRAUM” REFERS TO THE RECLAMATION OF STOLEN GERMAN LAND.

You are aware in politics entities often blanket their emotional reasons for doing things with a rigid, unemotional reasoning? It was the excuse hitler needed, but don't for a second believe he didn't want to do it for decades and for the sole purpose of removing the yid.

This is your actual “argument.” Also,
Get psychological help immediately, but first answer the question.

How about you just answer the yes or no question with ‘yes’ or ‘no’, you filthy doubletalking kike.

Why do you automatically associate emotional with irrational? Many level headed people are capable of feeling emotions and weighing them with logic, fuck off with your black and white bullshit, and I did answer the question you were just too stupid to comprehend it. No I do not think the holocaust happened because the events I detailed do not qualify, but much of modern society will say that they do and will continue to see at as a holocaust.

Logos, pathos, ethos. Learn what they are, fuckface.
OH. SO YOU OPENLY ADMIT THAT THEY’RE NOT LOGICAL AND HAVE TO BE WEIGHED AGAINST THE NATURE OF LOGIC ITSELF. Oh gee, what a fucking surprise.
Reported.

Guess the Herero-Nambian genocide caused through isolation and complete neglect in concentration camps was a jewish conspiracy too? Even if the latter one is, why wasn't this expected? How are you innocent if the intention was to remove the jew "eventually", apparently?

Also it’s hilarious that you think you can worm your way out of explaining your claim by opening a non-sequitur about the nature of what you’re saying. But it doesn’t work on us.

So… you’re claiming the holocaust happened.

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
you're a fucking human, you have emotions, go larp as a robot and suck the dick of jewish (((AI))) in a transhumanist thread.

I'm asking how are you innocent if this was to be expected and the intent was to remove the jew, supposedly, "eventually" anyway. Germans are nigger tier dindu nuffin angels who very evidently scheme to get their way, why should anyone believe you? This was probably "real strategie" to retain your angel complex.