Logan Paul is balding

BRUH LOOK AT THIS DUDE

BRO thats me except I'm not even that bad, it makes me feel slightly better. I'm also older than him im 27

I thought only soyboys lost hair and not chads

Why did he pull it off Holla Forums, is it because he just fucking owned it?

He could pull off the bald look imo. As long as you are well built and have a decent face it is doable. You have to be able to grow a beard too so people don't think you are on chemotherapy.

He had dignity about it rather than trying to cover it up. I hope I never go bald but if I did I would just shave my head and be done with it.

Literally this.

lol tough faggots always say this, but the truth is you'll put it off as long as you can.

I used to have a shaved head during my skinhead phase and I looked fine. I wouldn't have a problem with it.

I don't even know to reply to this

I thought hairloss/male pattern baldness is because follicles don't like testosterone

There is no reply because I have seen myself with a completely shaved head and know I look fine with it, if anything I would look even better now because I have a beard too. I definitely prefer having hair because it's warmer in the cold and the Hitler youth cut is better than a shaved head but I wouldn't be that bothered if I had to shave it off.

OH NO NO NO NO

Here we go

normal hairloss is attributed to mutation of bonus extra testosterone a man has in his 30's and thats why women dont have to deal with it considering their testosterone levels are low compared to men, new age hairloss that occurs in young males (under 30) however seems to be attributed to chemicals in food/drink that fuck up your enzymes.

I should stop eating less chips then. I only drink water usually

if you live in urban areas its alot worse since 90% of food/drinks you take are heavily processed, best way would be to eat raw fruit/vegetables and to buy meat/milk/cheese from small farmers

There's so many people who eat shit and dont loose hair though, look at Boogie he eats fucking everything an has low hairline

Also, when your liver is stressed you develop shit like hair-thinning and dandruff.

Most alpha look a man can have.

I hate this obnoxious faggot too, but come on.
find something valid to make fun of.

MBP is the new sexy. No shaving. That's for cowards.

OH NO NO NO NO

average Holla Forums user:

BUT LOGAN PAUL man HAHAHAHAHAHAHA what a looooooooooser

Hey Logan.

Hows your youtube channel fam?

Dubs confirm