Leftists Openly Promoting Violence upon White Boy for Dressing up as Donald Trump for Halloween

In a tweet that has since been deleted, a twitter user responded to someone posting a picture of presumably his son dressed up as Donald Trump for twitter, only to get a slew of response from liberals openly bragging about how they want to beat him up, and outright encouraging violence against the child. These tweets got hundreds and thousands of likes/retweets. One in particular, a now deleted tweet that is pic related (but fortunately archived here: archive.fo/pngGF ) managed over 70k likes before it was taken down. In the tweet, the user said he would "drop kick this nigga" if the boy came to trick-or-treat at his house. Scrolling through the archived replies and the replies to the original tweet about the user's son cosplaying as trump that sparked these sickening replies, I could not find even the slightest shred of condemnation from these leftist users, they were LAUGHING about how they wanted to commit violence upon this innocent child.

One tweet in particular that manged over a thousand likes was a user posting a picture in response to the presumed father of a lolipop with a visible razorblade inside of it.

Of course, despite the tweet being taken down for whatever reason, the user was not banned. Nor, to my knowledge, were any of the other users calling for the boy to be attacked. This is further goes to show that liberals are not human and nor should you feel the slightest shred of mercy towards them when the day comes at last.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/pngGF
m.facebook.com/groups/588593817978132?view=permalink&id=843324182505093&comment_id=844779232359588¬if_t=group_comment_follow¬if_id=1508177750711489&ref=m_notif
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Checked for yet more evidence that there is no political solution to this mess.
Blood and Iron.
Its the only way.

I suppose first they joke about beating up children and eventually they go and do it.

Niggers don't give candy out anyways. Niggers just walk around looking for kids to shake down, or when they actually do Trick or Treat, they have the audacity to do it in plain clothes.

When I was growing up, I was told that life isn't fair. No one ever told me that life wouldn't make sense.

They are threatening to kill the kid while talking to the parents, shameless, no class.

This guy grw up around niggers

this is a pretty spot-on assessment

I'm wondering if we can make a sock account that shoe-ins some pedo statements, get the left to like it / retweet it, and expose how fucked up they all are.

>on Halloween you dress up as something scary or as a slut
I fail to see the problem these leftists have

Leftists spawn camp their own kids at an abortion clinic and smugly brag about it, no shit they couldn't care less about harming kids.

imma be a rwds for halloween

WE
WUZ

That pic is two years old now.

Dressing as Trump for Halloween could be fun.

Nevermind, not the same pic.
I'm a fucking tard.

It's like these faggots want people to call their bosses.

I'm assuming he's talking about leftists. In addition to getting them fired, you can physically fuck up their property. Leftists go ballistic when you damage their property.

user, please see white victims of black crime thread. Niggers kill white children for fun all the time.

most of the likes and retweets are from white liberals living in cities. I can tell you first hand thats where these people come from

So what are we waiting for to start doxing and swatting these niggers?

It's funny when these leftists don't believe in private property ownership.

No surprise it's a circlejerk. They live in their bubble.

You mean they do it in the costume of creatures who traditionally go to other people's houses to get free stuff?

Archive doesn't work faggot

You realize that when the constitution was written immigration was limited to whites with good moral character, right?

And you do realize the Conatitution failed to contain langauage to define immigration, right?

The Constitution failed to preserve the nation, so what value is it? No value. Its kept you thinking yourself free while nothing but a slave.

That's just a meme. Leftists are essentially thieves trying to make their theft a political doctrine. They don't give two fucks about equality or the well being of people, just the trinkets they own. Leftists are more materialistic than capitalists in that regard.

Bot or retarded?

Not only that but leftists dress up as trump all the time, shouldn't they think it's funny a kid is aping trump?

and they dont even say trick or treat (most white kids dont even say it anymore). when you open the door you're just greeted by the niggers silently staring at you with expressionless faces and soulless eyes. they dont have cute candy sacks or anything either - they just hold out their school backpack for you to fill

the best strategy is to turn off all your lights and put out an empty bowl with a sign that says "nobody is home. please take one"

And then some nigger steals your bowl.

That's why you glue the bowl down and make sure it was a plastic piece of shit anyways

It is not illegal to kill enemy combatants that have staged a takeover of the USG… that includes at this point ALL voting leftists

I got locked out for 7 days for saying eminems rap was "an utterly retarded recital of CNN headlines" and these people still have accounts after threatening to children. Time to take down these social media platforms, Trump needs to break up the monopolies and regulate the shit out of them.

First baby redpill.
(It was a big bucket)

Nicely dub'd
And yes, I would imagine the joke would be celebrated by them. Lots of "LOL TRUMP IS A BIG BABY GET IT" and instead, their go to is "I'd harm an infant for this costume"

why would we care about such a small minority?

archive.fo/pngGF

Works perfectly fine.

It's one user postingly seemingly random images that don't relate to nor do they add to the thread, probably an attempt to derail. Not that this is unexpected.

Meant to link instead of requoting your post again, to show all 6 posts from this user.

why are people like you OBSESSED with pedos?

In the vegas shooting you folk where obsessed with so called pedo ears.

Victims of Pedos can have connected earlobes too… Shh relax

t. pedo

What people laugh at, making fun of, reveals who they truly are. If you can 'joke' about hurting children in the various ways these cunts on twitter have, do you really think they give a fuck about Tryone and the 'justice system' or any of their other pets and or pet causes? The left is complete bullshit who ONLY cares about POWER.

Shills want to misdirect away from the kikes. They will often mention "the elite" "the NWO" etc etc on other sites but that has become passe here, so they try to direct focus to "the pedos" instead.

I don't even think they're attempting to win over anyone to their side. It's as if they're at the point where they're just playing the cards they've already amassed and hoping it will work. Because not even your average sociopathic kike can seriously believe that the way their leftist goons are behaving lately is convincing normalfags that they're the good guys in all of this. The left is just openly evil now.

Underrated post tbh

Them dubs confirm.

I wish you got them trips. Still, niggers are natural born thieves, as are spics.

They're overly emotional retards user.

Weird, never heard anyone wanting to injure a child for dressing as Onigger . And the baby dressed as Sanders removed himself from existence, he was cool.

Part of me used to think maybe it was a mistake not having Killary win in order take society to a far-enough left extreme. Thinking that Trump's election might have in a sense saved the country too soon, keeping it from the big red-pill it needed. But this thought was wrong because the drive and momentum left in these leftists and nogs is still plenty enough to show the left for who they are, and illustrate the future they had in store.

It reminds me of that "Tuk Frump" video. I think it changed a lot of minds.

Ya'll better be ready to defend kids dressing up against the liberal masses.

Don't be such a defeatist cuck about it mate. The left have already left a legacy in their wake they didn't want. The impression of their insanity from before the election, onto the election, and beyond. Just because the MSM doesn't report on the common normie is noticing the insanity of the left and is growing increasingly resentful doesn't mean it isn't happening. The hostilities they are already showing and continue to show are doing a wondrous job in red pilling the normie against the insane marxist left.

I like the fact the left have really opened up the Overton window now to the point where anything can be said with all their threatening, not to mention the actual violence. Pol and the new right can use this freedom of speech effectively while the pozzed left can use it to create imagery of kicking babies, eating human flesh, punching political opposition, whatever they like. There was no white community before the left attacked it.

I'm sure a lot of people are ready to kick the shit out of violent leftists in a huge civil war. It's just not going to happen. Leftists aren't going to line up and face open hostilities with armed opposition. The threat in that scenario anyhow is not the left themselves, but in the opportunity it would present various interests both internal and extra-national.

Allow enemy to self-BTFO. Stay the course. Lasting revolutions are revolutions of the mind. They happen in the minds of individuals only later to express themselves.

These insane leftists actually think you can child services on this kid for child abuse. Then they joke about kicking him and handing him turds.
m.facebook.com/groups/588593817978132?view=permalink&id=843324182505093&comment_id=844779232359588¬if_t=group_comment_follow¬if_id=1508177750711489&ref=m_notif

Liberal logic

I don't think he will need to worry about this kid coming to his door. It is unlikely this kid will be trick or treating anywhere near the Detroit ghetto.

FSS, twitter just needs to go away. One of the worst things the internet has done is make these faggot leftists think anyone cares what they have to say.

Also, white people don't take their kids trick or treating in the government housing projects Tyrone, so I'm positive you little black power fantasy will never come true…

Dressing up as politicians for Trick or Treating has been going on for a long time. I went with someone who dressed up as Bill Clinton back in the early 90s and I'm sure it predates that.

They're already monsters of the night, so it adds up.

REV UP THOSE NIGGER SOCKS
POST THIS

ftfy

I purposefully avoid going home immediately after work on Halloween because I hate giving out candy every 5 fucking minutes and im conflicted about handing out literal poison to kids

OH NO
TAKE CARE OUT THERE KAYLA

Twitter seems to be the place where liberals show their true, psychopathic, white-hating colors. On other social media platforms and internet forums, they generally at least FEIGN some semblance of humanity, of some sort of moral highground. On twitter? They'll drop that mask and show there is no limits to the depths they will sink to, that there is no wretched, despicable act they aren't capable of. It only amazes me that twitter seems to be the one place where they reveal their true, evil, anti-white selves.

I can imagine it…
>Wow, that's a spot-on FUCKING NIGGER costume! You must have spent a lot of time working on it, completely opposite of what a real nigger would do to make a costume!