Robert De Niro Owns Restaurant Where Harvey Weinstein Acted Like Total Pig

New York Daily News reported:

Robert De Niro is another actor whose movies will be boycotted. We don’t care about actors’ political opinions. Actors are paid to entertain. That’s it.

De Niro is just another Hollywood Communist hack who will protect his producer buddy who is a sexual predator while slamming President Trump.

Weinstein’s sexual deviance was no secret. Certainly De Niro knew about it and said nothing. Hollywood is waging the real war on women.

It’s now revealed De Niro owns Tribeca Grill, where Weinstein has acted like a pig.

TIME reports:

A Former waitress revealed how Weinstein used to treat her and the Tribeca Grill staff like garbage.

New York Post reports:

Other urls found in this thread:

neilkeller.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Now it all makes sense. His nigger wife and kids were used only so he can get ahead in Jewlywood.

In reality, De Negro was fucking kids with his kike friends.

Reminder that De Niro is probably a yid

3:45

Yeah, I heard stories about him too.

Something about pizza at a party at the Toronto International Film Festival that was hushed up…

His big movie "Taxi" was literally about a bunch of pedos. He gunned them down though, so, I don't know if there was any ulterior motive in that theme.

Fantastic. Now, how long do I have to wait for Tom Hanks and Tom Cruise to go down in flames?

In taxi the good guy taking down the pedos only got a couple low level shitheads before he died

is there a compilation of that retards work somewhere?

what

Just his website

neilkeller.com/

taximan

Wouldn't know, I don't watch a show themed around a bunch of scheming yids that bitch and moan.

I think he's refering to the events portrayed in the film Taxi Driver.

He doesn't die.

Reminder

that's not particularly unique for kikewood

Robert De Negro

Robert De Niro shits in his own pants

DeNegro is just mad because he's got some really, and I mean REALLY, ugly kids. LOL.

he has a private theater in that building.
youu can also virtually register so you can get a 212 area code number. Wonder how much fishy stuff going on there? do a search for all the LLCs at that address

Dont forget when you see a racemixer with their kid, to remark "oh, they look exactly like you!"

Hates Donald "grab'em right by the pussy" Trump but has nothing to say about Weintstein.

Fucking liberal pseudo-kike.