Fun games centred around building? Bonus points if you can build cool forts and make cozy cave bases

fun games centred around building? Bonus points if you can build cool forts and make cozy cave bases

pic unrelated

minecraft :^)

Ore

user why must you hurt me like this

That kid probably killed himself.

indeed sothing come close to this game in term of cozy cave base

Those girls want to fuck him though.
Rimworld.

Blockscape doesn't look too bad but it's early access garbage

Gonna need some context on this

Have you checked out StarMade?

Minetest

This. StarMade's building actually fucking matters, unlike minecraft.

I'm just waiting for them to properly develop planets so we can have giant planet-mounted space lasers.

What the fuck, Google?

what's the story? looks like a youtube screenshot, is there a video?

I must know the context of this image.

Opinion is split between shitting himself and him being the most baller dancer in the whole school. I'm going with dancer since all the lads are just looking at him like he's ruined their mum's asshole in front of them and the girls are giggling and playing with their hair.

I'm also going to start peddling the lie that this is in fact the first known photograph of moot, to confuse generations of newfags for years to come.

I'd argue that he's being ostracized.
N-not like I'm speaking from experience or anything.

I had my doubts, but look how flustered he's got the girl on the left. She's playing with her hair and twirling her feet at his glorious memey aura.

fukk all dee nigguhz op peep game

Id say shitting himself. He looks astonished and everyone js sneering or embarassed or amused.

Girl on the left is laughing in a tumblresque "Did he just … oh my god he did i literally cant even"

I've heard good things about Dragon Quest builders. A buddy of mine has it and he say's it's pretty much Mincraft but finished

But how did everyone notice? How has it happened so quickly, been so clean, yet at the same time been so much louder than a room full of people that he has become the focal point as the pants shitting menace?

It's the truth anyway

ebin bait xd

My nigga.

stronghold is pretty much that
otherwise most city builders
and i'd have to agree with rimworld, it's pretty much the ideal choice to dig your base into a mountain to save building resources

Terraria is the best 2D building game of all time. Fight me.

state of decay wasn't a terribly good game overall but the base-building and survivor management was really quite good. wasn't overdone but had enough depth to keep you grinding resources and make you actually worry about your defenses and your people

the color of his pants would of revealed the shit pretty quickly.

I didn't believe you but it's true.

Have you considered playing Fallout 4™ with the brand new Settlement Crafting™ system?

Meme all you want but you can have fun building stupid shit.

you can have fun playing in the mud outside for free

Its okay but it really feels out of fucking place in what is supposed to resemble a Fallout game

Fallout 4 really isn't a Fallout game, its just a generic post-apocalyptic shooter
Honestly, I think the backlash behind Fallout 4 could've easily have been mitigated if they just fucking called it something else

I know, I've spent about 100 hours in heavily modded Fallout 4 and most of that is spent on fucked up raider themed death arena settlements

cum on, step it up

I had fun with this

Looking forward to use PSVR virtual cinema to build maximum comfy towns while enjoying maximum comfy pillows and blankets around me without the hassle of mounting a TV at the ceiling.

No but it looks pretty good, thanks

Damn that basically all I really wanted, too bad I'm stuck on PC

user they call that a joke

rust

no

Played it at Gamescom 2016. Very very comfy. I think it'll be great.

Fallout 4 :^)

If only the AI didn't break down so often, it'd be fun. Cute dorfs doing cute things like fucking, drinking, stealing and whoring? Oh yeah. Damn shame it will never get fixed.

Evil Genius. You are a typical James Bond villain on the quest for world domination. You build a secret base in the mountains. Recruit and train minions to steal money and do nefarious deeds. Defend your secret base from counter-terrorists, thieves, and tourists.

You can't name EG without mentioning Dungeon Keeper. It's the original evil mastermind videogame, but set in a fantasy world. The original is brilliant. The sequel is also really good, but feels like wasted potential at some points.

Has there been a patch or mod that properly fixes the raid spawning? I pirated around the initial release of the game and attacks would spawn literally in the middle of the settlements, making my walls useless.
Also, do they let you properly clean up more of the garbage than they used to? Last I checked the mods to do it still had an issue that the game would render everything else as though the debris were still there, meaning at certain angles everything behind where it used to be would vanish.

Also, the highway overpass at Greygahden annoyed me. I could build on the lower level of road but not the very top; it didn't register as buildable terrain.