Austria is set to be run by the world's youngest leader as right-wing 31-year-old who wants to cut all benefits for...

Austria is set to be run by the world's youngest leader as right-wing 31-year-old who wants to cut all benefits for foreigners and halt EU meddling is poised to take power
A 31-year-old Austrian politician will become the world's youngest leader after pledging to cut all benefits for foreigners, polls suggest.

Conservative Sebastian Kurz, 31, is set to take power and form an alliance with the far-right.

As well as his pledge on payouts to migrants, he wants to slash Austria's red tape and keep the EU out of national affairs.

It would be a fresh headache for Brussels as it struggles with Brexit and the rise of nationalism in Germany, Hungary, Poland and elsewhere.

But all signs indicate that Austrians want to swap the gridlocked centrist rule for a more hardline government for the first time in a decade following an influx of asylum seekers.

Today Mr Kurz was pictured voting in the Austrian capital Vienna alongside his girlfriend Susanne Thier - a finance ministry worker who he met at the age of 18.

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/world-news/europe/1.817358
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/01/presidential-vote-annulled-anti-mass-migration-candidate-gets-second-chance-postal-vote-fraud/
youtube.com/watch?v=6bZLtg8OZYY
sn.at/politik/innenpolitik/kurz-juedische-gemeinde-in-oesterreich-soll-wachsen-2734231
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/10/austria-immigration-sebastian-kurz/542964/
ibb.co/gujKyw
ibb.co/hqJq5b
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It helps that he's such a looker.

HEIL

I saw this but I think it's a trap. Kurz sounds suspiciously semitic and his face looks weird and ratlike. The media is hyping him up as the next Macron or Trudeau. I didn't see any negative news about him so he's probably one of (((theirs))).

Kurz is a zionist kike-plant. Just like Le Pen, just like Tommy Robinson, just like Geert Wilders. The yids co-opt the anti-Religion of Cuck™ platform to better insulate and conceal themselves.

Israel Loves Him
haaretz.com/world-news/europe/1.817358

Faggot or tits or GTFO.

Well, obviously. He's from a Neocuck Conservative party that is still pro globalist.
Must not trust.

But it's a good news for FPÖ. It's growing in importence and soon should overpass the cuckservatives.

Is all hope really lost? Are we doomed?

It doesn't help that he looks like a kike as well, he has those huge semetic ears and general rat-like facial structure.

Honestly it would be good if these people just started winding up dead.

I'm getting some serious jew vibes from him. No way he's ethnically German.

I meant for the female vote and the general image of our voting block.

Looks like a total faggot.

Pretty much this. There's no way to become head of state at 31 years of age, unless you have massive, massive (((support))). No way.

BUT NOT LEAVE THE EU. SO HE’S CONTROLLED OPPOSITION.

a looker?
there's something off about him, maybe the ears his face at least

who gives a fuck about his looks anyway? as long as he gets the niggers out

kek look at those ears

Yes, because you’re too afraid to go out and start killing niggers, jews, and dune coons.

He's ugly tho

Yea fuck this guy, hes just a cuckservative who started copying the playbook of the right wingers, after they gained incredible momentum in the wake of the immigrant crisis.
Hes propably going to flipflop after the election and proceed to ally with the leftists.

Women do, I assure you. They vote with their vaginas 100% of the time. There's a reason that we haven't had a president with a beard since the 19th amendment.

How many niggers, jews, and dune coons have you killed?

But I thought women loved beards?

mousey looking yid

Not really. They prefer clean shaven 100% of the time.

I love to watch Jews squirm. They hate anyone that's not as but ugly as them and vaguley genuine and charaismatic.

Good news.

He's a Zionist cuck.

DUDE JUST WAIT FOR HITLER

Lftypol suikcide watch

Great news!

what makes him a whizz-kid?

Israel is happy about it and OP as well. Can't be good.

just stop.

Leftypol asshurt

Leftypol suicide

>Be (((far-right))) nigger

its the same MO with Tricky Dicky Spencer and every other fagget Israel gives us.

Leftypol face when

Great job not replying, fuckface.

Reported for spam.

Oh man it hasn't even started but I can already feel the kikes screaming in agony.

You know that the modern trend of beards is becouse of low T males having weak jaws?

This guy is the textbook example of jew co-opting of white nationalistic sentiment. Bad, bad news for Austrians.

Why don't you practice what you preach?
Is it because you are a hypocrite, a loudmouth talker, and a coward?

We got a badass over here

Only if you're an alt-kike cuck and want more zionist puppets in control. But please do post more overused, epic chan pictures to prove you're one of us.

SHILLS ASSHURT THEOUGH THE ROOF

Okay, shlomo. I’m sure you want them to stick around.

i thought mods b& trsodomites?

Try harder.

You

Me

You

You are a hypocrite, a shirker, and a coward. And considering you want random anons to commit illegal acts against random non-Whites, you are likely anti-White as well.

SHILL ASSHURT:
BEYOND 18000

SHILL ASSHURT:

LOL

DOES. NOT. WANT. TO. LEAVE. THE. EU.

SHILL.ASSHURT:

You refuse to respond because you are a hypocrite who has never practiced what you preached.

t. nu-Holla Forums

SHILL ASSHURT:

Trying to derail thread fucking bitch left idiot, where do you fucking think you are
This ain't google blogspot

It's time to take your meds

It's pretty good news. The center-right party moved massively right and is probably going to form a coalition with the far-right party.
At this point it's just a question of mindset where some people are happy to work in the real world and move towards a goal and others have their head in the clouds and pretend that everything that isn't perfect is equally shit.

You know what the definition of a plant is?
He'll be going the way of Clegg.
He'll shit on all his promises while caving to his coalition partners for more diversity.
Cap my fucking post.

DOES NOT WANT TO LEAVE THE EU

Reported.

You're probably not even a shill, just a shitposting goon.

Anyone who can read can see you for the hypocrite you are
You advocated violence.
I asked you if you lived by the creed you preached.
You broke and cannot respond.

Maybe you're a Jew here to waste my time. Maybe you're just an idiot.
It's probably the latter. You sound like an idiot.
Reported for idiocy.

Fellow goyim, why can't you see this 100% aryan man is the savior of the white race?

Reported.

Reported

Those fucking ears.

Why don't you kill yourself, niggerlover?

Jesus, he LITERALLY looks like a rat! I mean, we go on a lot about the rodent-like physiognomy of kikes, but this one takes the bloody cake.

Wew

Hi, maldraw. He doens’t want to leave the EU. He’s CONOP. You lose.

There's a difference between gassing the kikes and shooting up a local synagogue, and the difference is organization.

I asked a simple question and this simple question sent you into a jittering mess. Given that you accused me of cowardice for not killing random niggers, jews, and dune coons I asked you if you had killed anyone yourself

Obviously you have never killed a single nigger, jew, or dune coon. So you freaked out like a nigger.

The israeli kikes want civic nationalism so they have a core bodyguard of whites to protect them from the shitskin hordes. Holla Forumsacks are aware of this and that's why we've shit on every kike (((alt-right))) controlled opposition project.

Nick Cage's son?

My thoughts also, I'm waiting to read what our Austrian posters have to say about him.

It's interesting that the kikes are so desperate they're pulling the newest blood they can to try to patch their skills/paradigm gap.
Trudeau, Macron, now Kurz.

manlet who can't grow a beard spotted

You could probably get a furry artist to draw him as a rat fursona and then use it as propaganda

I've been trying to find it. I was expecting to see a physics prodigy, computer science background or perhaps a doctor…. nothing. He dropped out of law school and became a politician. A little odd.

Personally, I'd like to know exactly what happened after the massive Austrian election fraud.
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/01/presidential-vote-annulled-anti-mass-migration-candidate-gets-second-chance-postal-vote-fraud/

Thanks for asserting something that no one questioned. Holla Forums is a board of peace, of course, but gee, don’t we have THE INTERNET? Where’ your organization? Why aren’t you cuckolds taking Europe back?

DOES NOT WANT TO LEAVE THE EU.

They voted again and there was no fraud because kikes said so and the kike party that defrauded the election the first time won and democracy prevailed ha ha what a progressive system we live in

(((Haraatz))):

Degenerate kike confirmed.

There are four boxes to be used in the defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury and ammo. Please use in that order.

Organization takes time

Yids control all media.
Yids control all ballots.
Yids are all judges and prosecutors.
OH GEE, MOTHERFUCKER. So instead of actually going and doing something, you wasted time reposting something that we all already knew. Fuck’s sake.

Still asserting things no one questioned. Where are the mass deportations? We’ll never get to 30 million at the rate we’re going. Why isn’t 80% of the federal government being arrested? We have hard legal proof that they’ve violated the Constitution, personally, at least ONCE each. What about the California state government, who thinks it’s constitutional to create a “sanctuary state”? IT DOES NOT MATTER that ICE has already said they’re going to ignore the statement–THE PEOPLE WHO MADE THE STATEMENT HAVE TO BE PUNISHED? But are we even doing that? No. Duterte is doing what we should be doing–threatening to suspend the fucking GOVERNMENT (not the Constitution, the government) to ARREST THE TRAITORS.

lol

This is the weirdest form of shilling yet. Please tell your bosses that we still see you instantly.

You responded with garbled gibberish.
I asked you how many niggers, jews & coons you killed and you said

That means you never killed a single one.
Of course.

HOLY FUCK, kill yourself.

You're really bad at your job, and all you have to do is make sure the posters here don't stand up.

how many kikes, niggers or mudshits have you killed, anyway?

Does not want to leave the EU

especially from the side, his forehead, temples, nose don't look jewish. The rabbit teeth, fag mouth, ears, and slack jaw all make me think of an Upper Class Twit of the Year.

if he a friend to the jews and anti-white then the only difference is between enemy and traitor, so it doesn't matter.

I don't see the big deal. You retards Donald Trump, the biggest kike bootlicker ever seen.

Another Macron. When you see a Nationalist leader who looks like he has seen hell and strives to save his people from the experience, then we've got a candidate.

Also the poorly made bait spam criticizing anyone criticizing this guy is pretty Jewish in nature, given its childish and lazy approach and execution.

Demoralize harder. We’re not defeated yet.

AUSTRIA NO!!!

That guy's been spamming regularly lately, I think he's just legitimately stupid

What demoralization? He's the philosemitic president in US history.

i guess people with daltonism (color blindness for niggers) are really kind of kike detectors

Kylo Ren takes another shot at politics.

I don't understand, I thought the Austrian election just happened and the communist Van Der Bellen won? Was that for President and this is for Prime Minister? What powers do these offices have in Austria?

PM possesses more power than President, but that's all I know about it.

Every third post in those threads was about the president not mattering, how do people like you even exist?
The only thing that kike has accomplished so far is looking like a complete idiot with his headscarf thing.

He was the foreign minister.
On the contrary I could claim he is far right just because he met up with Orban and publicly approved of his policies while the rest of europe was kvetching.
He is young sure, but i don't see that as a flaw.

Major importance is how the coalition is going to be set.
Lest I know is, that the parties growth was caused by his migration policy views (which closely resemble them of the FPÖ).

In conclusion I am content with the elections, no matter how they spin it the natural consensus currently is to haul the far right party FPÖ into the coalition and that is what counts.

Record number of postal voters = they rigged it again

Regional elections in Germany today had a revord number of postal voters too

he looks absolutely jewish though

if there is this much kvetching and shilling going on in this thread
this election must be a good thing

also not leaving the eu but rather staying inside and acting like a bitch against their dictats is much more effective than an auxit
grind the bureacratic beast to a halt

You summon ?

Is this photoshopped? It looks like somebody put the upper half of a child's head on top of the lower half of an adult's head.

Reported.

Yes, demoralize harder. It’s not working.

What? He looks like a slightly less jewy Adam Driver

He'd better have a fuck ton of bodyguards.

He looks like a kike

Do you think you will be able to defeat them without warming up to them? Think again.

Curious.

People already showed his links with the kikes and that he is a kike himself. Why would one trust him?

Shills are really in overdrive trying to discredit this guy.

This guy is not pushing the jewish agenda in Austria, so today we won!

The former foreign minister of Austria met with officials from other countries during his work as foreign minister of Austria.
It's not that suspicious, user.

They pulled the same bullshit with Macron recently so they know how well it works to prop someone up as right wing. Unless I see some extensive documentation about this guys background I aint putting any money on this guy being what he says he is.

There we are.

Let's hope we'll at least get some international oy-veying and kvetching out of this.

Heil Hitler!

W*ite people getting grabbed by the pussy by jews since 1945 LUL. gg ez EU.

That will only work a handful of times and the antidote will be a further right candidate. Eventually the solution will be so far right they won't be able to contain it.

reminder:
having a big nose does not make you a kike
having an Ashkenazi surname does not make you a kike
having hueg ears does not make you a kike
having short hair that somehow is curly when slicked back does not make you a kike
all of the above, however…

Also not a single word that came out of Macrons mouth could ever be considered right wing or conservative. He was always touted as the left wing pro EU candidate.
Peoples patience is wearing thin across the planet, and the days of "we'll get em next time" are over. If he flops (like Macron) they'll find someone further right next time around.

>>>Holla Forums

oh wait you're unironically here

yes, let's all post admissions to crimes on the internet
that'll help

People in German speaking countries have this strange habit of having German family names. I know Shlomo, Ahmed and friends are trying to change that right now, but it's still happening.

I saw more leftists crying about Macron being an evil right winger than right-wing people being surprised by him (around 0). You're making things up, user. Macaron was supposed to stop the evil "Hitler-woman", not be her.

TRShills will defend him.

Just going to leave this here.

Is that suppose to be sarcasm?

could be the suit. The "skinny jeans" crisis has affected European businesswear.

Reminder for what it's worth that the Austrian coat-of-arms literally contains a hammer and sickle.

YEP, reported.

Wait and see. Almost nobody gets elected without at least paying some lip service to (((them)))

also notice the broken chains, if you put the chains as a whole the sickle and hammer would be crossed. it means taking the power into its own hands ad breaking free, it symbolizes the working class taking the power. if you look at the unions then the worker unions (especially the metal workers) are the strongest, they don't bulge

Those chains are supposed to symbolize the breaking free from muh ebil nazi dictatorship.

this is what the kikes want you to believe, the hammer and sickle were part of it before for the same reason. just had to give the kikes some form of symbolism to make them believe

He looks absolutely evil.

NWO are now putting national babysitters into office.

Macron 2.0

Women who are fucked up on birth control do. Women with normal hormonal balances prefer beards.

Congratulations, Austria. Please keep up the good work. I imagine that some of you might like to see the mudshit invaders driven off you're native lands too? That would be nice.

I'm interested to see where this goes. He'll probably be another Macron though.

Women who take birth control fuck their entire hormones right up.

Sure. I'm sure you've killed a bunch of non-Whites. You're a real badass.

Wait, Israel is a traditional nation-state. Based upon a common language (hebrew), ethnicity, and religion.

This Kurz guy is also a nationalist. Isn't it natural that he would admire other successful nation-states?

So this is the new Hitler? When does he off Merkel and become the new leader of Austria-Germany?

It literally means SHORT you paranoid fucking moron bot.

Good.

One more step into the right direction.

We need to cleanse our continent of the muslim filth.

And he will help us to achieve this goal.

youtube.com/watch?v=6bZLtg8OZYY

While any step in the right direction is a good thing it's hard to not be jaded these days. Without the economy bottoming out or some other catastrophe it's just going to be prolonged more of the same just slightly less dildo.

He looks like a fucking kike.

< does not compute

Every time something like this happens people get extremely overzealous about looking for things that might show the supposedly nationalist, right wing candidate is controlled opposition. And that's fine, figuring out if these people are crypto-kikes before they're in power is expected. But there are some situations where the realistic choice of who's going to be elected are between commies whose policies and declared agendas involve killing white people, destroying white families, getting rid of white culture, and giving more power to minorities, or someone who, at the very least, is saying he wants to get rid of terrible pro-migrant policies. People who are tired of globalist bullshit but still are wary of people labeled as "far-right" will vote for who they consider a candidate that has a realistic chance of being elected and, at first glance, doesn't look like a commie.
If more and more controlled opposition people keep getting elected and nothing changes, and things get worse, people will just be more and more willing to vote for the more nationalist candidates, nationalist sentiment will grow, people patience will run out.
There's a pretty high chance that if this Kurz guy gets elected he'll cuck out, and that's just going to piss people off really bad.

Nope inbreeding causes microcephaly

In all seriousness if this guy can get elected, so can any of you. Start being the change you want to happen.

Are you that ear-lobes guy?

yea, I'm calling bullshit, my uncle ran for political office, he served in the Navy, is a son of America, and got btfo by a corrupt nigress, multiple times. This is not a black pill, if anything it's some shitty red/blue hybrid justifying dystopian neutrality such as

Is that image shopped? Looks like something out of an anime.

You're really fitting in, Holla Forums
It's built on stolen land, sponsored by stolen goy money and full of jews, what's not to like?

Only country in human history created by mandate. Kill yourself, yid.

Now you say it, here realy looks like a edgeless Kylo Ren… Austrian First Order?

What is it about Austrians that make them so god tier?

So Austria fags, when do you find out if /ourcuck/ won or not?

Jesus christ, are you ever visited Vienna? It's literally filled with ragheads!

We don't deserve this. Notice most of the posters shunning him because he "looks Jewish". Repined cunts.

He looks like a fucking kike. Beady eyes, huge ears, elongated nose. If he's not a kike so be it, but from first glance, he looks like a goddamn yid.

Does not want to leave the EU.
Fuck off.

Look up the rat people of pakistan.
Massive inbreeding for thousands of years.
They are turning into literal mutants.

Same applies to jews and arabs.

The end-game of these manufactured arab and african invasions, is part of a straight forward plan:

1. spread fear and paranoia.
2. reduce public safety.
3. reduce homogeneous nature of population, thereby creating internal division and lack of fundamental trust within your own society.
4. to create such a destabilised, chaotic mess, that the public from each country will beg for someone strict enough to solve these problems - at ANY cost.

5. This is where they bring in their groomed leaders, all guaranteed part of the inner circle. None of them working for whichever country they happen to live in, just with the end goal in mind. Total control, singular government, slave population.

Be extra careful when these candidates suddenly appear, claiming they will resolve all the problems that (((they))) have created. Do background checking, have they been consistent, do they have any ties to (((outside influences))).
If they seem clear, then support them.

Almost all current politicians are corrupt to the core, and are following the sick agenda set out by monsters like merkel and blair. There may be some which still like their countries, and want to do something to save them. By inserting these direct puppets, (((they))) ensure that any remaining politicians are moved out of the way.

Remember the assassination of the dutch politician some years ago.

The majority of the people shitposting here aren't even in Austria you dummy.

He is not that redpilled. He has minorities in his core group (that will most likely end up in cabinet if he wins), and he is still totally pro integration, immigration, asylum etc, just not as overtly so.

He's definitely an improvement over what came before but don't get your hopes up with this guy.

By "if he wins" of course I meant if he ends up chancellor etc which is most likely.

He is together with his gf for 13yrs now… and has no kid and has not married her. So yes, he is gay and his "girlfriend" is a paid actress to meme his gf.

Yeah I don't care what the fuck you say, that motherfucker has kike blood in him.

Rat-kike face. Another controlled opposition experiment.

He's a yid. There is no doubt.
It is 50-50 pure goy - and pure yid mix. I wonder if he was made in one of those kidnapped and raped girls facilities.

sn.at/politik/innenpolitik/kurz-juedische-gemeinde-in-oesterreich-soll-wachsen-2734231

"The Jewish community in Austria is to grow," said the Foreign Minister on Monday in a letter.

"Unfortunately, it is a terrible fact that anti-Semitic incidents are growing in Austria and the rest of Europe, so we must work hard to ensure security so that people of Jewish faith are not forced to emigrate, but Europe without Jews would not be Europe." Short.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu called on European Jews to emigrate to the Jewish state after the attacks in Copenhagen and Paris.

Another filthy kike puppet.

Its meant to show the triangle between workers farmers and the king.

It doesn't matter what it was meant originally to show. What matters is that kikes have thoroughly infested every goddamn first world country government and Austria is the prime example of such. This fucking Kurz kike is clearly a heeb pushed wonderkike candidate who is exploiting the organic groundswell of nationalism and making sure it stays kosher as fuck, right out of the goddamn kike playbook for the 1000th fucking time.

Is he from Hofer's Party or some other one?

One word off of being an almost exact Hitler quote
:^)

Get gassed

austrian herea
nother party callen övp, but hofers party the fpö got second place so this kike kurz will have to start a coalition with hofer wich is good, and the fucking green party is very likely to loose al parlamentary seats wich is very good.
so this election was still shit but it went at least in the right direction and things wont get worse for a while.
and with a fuckton of luck austria will really start the proposed alliance with hungary, slovenia, czech and slovakia, essentualy rebuilding the old empire as a backup in case the eu burnes faster then anyone can handle by themselfes.

3D chess.

Why the fuck was he running in a blue state

He's from the "conservative" party thst told people it is better not to vote for Hofer but for a communist instead.

So how did FPO go, are they fucked?

2nd place isn't too bad and it's pretty good they beat the Green Party, especially after that shit show last year

Don't waste your words, most of the neckbeards here are so out of touch with reality that there's no point in trying to talk sense into them.

they've been doing that for decades, long before there was an "alt-right" or anything close, tbh. the far-right is their new Hollywood, they'll keep infesting its ranks while kvetching about muh arabs and muh left-wing antisemitism, until something is done about it.

The sickle: Agriculture (introduced 1919)
The Hammer: Industry (introduced 1919)

looks pretty cohensidental. what else happened in germany from 1918-1919?

broken chains denote seperation from NSDAP Germany.

Yeah. Besides, the Mods ban anyone who talks sense.

SPÖ looks like it will get second, and there is no guarantee FPÖ will in be in the government this time. Some people said it will just be the same coalition again and I am starting to think that might be true.

ÖVP do not want to be in a coalition with SPÖ and SPÖ don't have a significant numbers advantage over FPÖ. Where are you getting the idea that SPÖ in government is at all likely??

good

Because Israel loves everyone because they love themselves the most. They play both sides to get them to fight each other

Careful, it's a bannable offence to tell the truth about jewish controlled opposition here

All I am saying is it is not guaranteed. FPÖ wants Innen- and Aussenministerium, which Kurz does not want to give, and SPÖ might make more concessions to stay in power. Just heard some chatter about it.

Man some people really don't want us to support this dude in this thread

He's not our guy. The party closest to Holla Forums's ideals is FPÖ. Remember when Höfer ran for president? His party.

Holla Forums is really uninformed about European politics sometimes. The big story here isn't that a big evil nazi won, like the media tends to claim. The real story is that all the other parties had to adopt some of FPÖ's anti immigrant rhetoric in this election. Hell, even the fucking social-democrats did it. The party of the rat man is economically right and "conservative". They too adopted some of FPÖ's ideas and as a results, got votes. FPÖ became the second biggest party and now the two are going to form a coalition government which is the norm in European parliamentary politics.

Anti-immigration policies are so popular now that the other big parties had to adopt some of it to stay relevant and now FPÖ is going to be part of the government.

Bestimmt nur Verhandlungsstrategie. Der Kurz wurde doch gewählt, weil er Schluss mit multi kulti Utopia machen will. Wenn er jetzt die Sozialisten ins Boot holt, kann er alle seine eigenen Wahlversprechen vergessen.

Is that why every single thread stickied up on here over the last few years was pressing Holla Forumsaks to campaign for every neo-con zionist jew in politics then?

Not particularly good with American politics either judging from the total zionist elite control of the current Administration Holla Forumshas been press-ganged into supporting.

It's perfectly understandable for a nationalist to be fine with Israel being Jewish. It might be a mistaken view, but it's compatible with doing just about everything right for your own country. The problem is this:
Same shit as the cucks. Israel is allowed to be Jewish, while Christendom only gets to be "Judeo-Christian." He's giving Israel privileges not afforded to any White Christian nation, rather than putting them on the same level.

Shit, people were campaigning on behalf of Catalunya's extreme left. Thinking the independence would have brought a reich.

Good times

This is a classic severely asshurt shill

Indeed. I love it!

It really parmeggianos those pommodores

no, that's a guy who knows what he's talking about. challenge even one thing he said.

Is there something you need to get off your chest, faggot?

Easy typo to make Mr. "Electric Fence" Pence.

DOES NOT WANT TO LEAVE THE EU

Reported for admitting that every single thing he said is accurate and that you are a paid shill pushing your pro-EU, pro-immigration, pro-nonwhite controlled opposition.

You are right then. I support the green party now!

You dumb fucking idiot.
Fucking piece of shit retard.
Waaaaah mods waaaaaaaaaah

You didn't learn your first lesson bitch: the more you shill against a person, the more we know he is right.
Thanks for your asshurtsage
Have a bump

No, you're supposed to support the FPÖ. Learn to read.

Now that you mention it, his ears look fucking weird.

YES

This, anons, is the reason fringe parties exist. Not to win, but to get the issue into the convsersation.

They [all kosher nationalist parties] exist to contain discontent and prevent any white nation actually addressing the jews who did this to us

Well, the thing is that the ÖVP hasn't been a "kosher nationalist" party in a long long time, but was just a kosher party without any nationalism instead (something like Merkels cabal).
This means the overton window in Austria shifted so far that it is no longer the exclusive realm of "evil Nazis" where one can talk about the Religion of Cuck™ification of Europe and the like.

Pretty sure that guy is just some false flagging retard that calls pretty much everybody a shill.

My exact thoughts, and i'm willing to bet my balls that this guy turns out to be some "moderate conservative kind-of far rightish-ish" guy. He will pass laws against immigrants, but will otherwise help the banks.

Tfw your parents call you a manlet when you're born

To me, Israel is not a problem. EU is a problem and it must be destroyed.

Congratulations from Slovenija!
closed borders=safe future

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/10/austria-immigration-sebastian-kurz/542964/

MAGA

MAKE.AUSTRIA.GREAT.AGAIN

Three days before Austrians went to the polls to elect a new parliament and a new chancellor, several-hundred members and campaign volunteers of the Austrian People’s Party (ÖVP) gathered at the party’s political academy, where it trains young members and potential future candidates, to watch the final debate of the campaign. Surrounded by the old building’s dark, wood-paneled walls, many wore black and gray suit jackets. But sprinkled in amid the staid, conservative tones, were countless splashes of bright turquoise—the new color selected by the traditionally center-right party for its new candidate and now-expected chancellor-elect, the 31-year-old Sebastian Kurz. The younger members wore turquoise-colored “Team Kurz” jackets and leather bracelets with the letter “K” branded onto them; they drank beer out of plastic cups emblazoned with Kurz 2017 and, in turquoise print: Refreshing. Different.

Amount of triggered leftists itt

Switzerland was the last holdout in the Western world.

both honestly, unless there's a Sternist revival with the former.

It's a (((trap))). There's no way he is not a kike. Everything about him screams semite.

You are being bluepilled.

8ch is run by intelligence contractors. It is completely compromised from top to bottom.
They enforce a clickbait-style narrative to reduce politics and philosophy to cheap entertainment.
They use outright censorship and AI-driven bots to detect and drown out any voices going against their agenda.
They are trying to establish this place as an 'alt-lite CNN' to make you go back to sleep. See below for proof.
The truth is that almost every internet forum and chat platform is the same way.
We are being cornered systematically and we have NOWHERE to speak our minds
They infiltrate moderation positions, they hostilely take over ownership of websites, and they send swarms of bluepill AI bots to forge a false consensus that we should sit around here doing nothing while our people are being burned away from the inside by this insane jewish society.
They are taking over everywhere, they are taking over everything. Forgot about Gamergate already?
STOP tolerating this bluepill bullshit. If we don't do something soon we'll have no way to break our people out of the spell. We'll all be doomed to be mentally disabled jewish slaves FOREVER.

The goal is to keep you unmotivated and apathetic by bombarding you with irrelevant garbage, and above all, to condition you to believe that effective activism is a passive affair, eg: posting online, showing up at a rally and yelling a little.
Any message that might lead to you thinking about improving your circumstances or questioning the narrative is targeted.

Their five main strategies:
1) Delete the message outright and make a deflective excuse without reasoning
2) Flood the conversation with bots/shills posting negative comments and "entertaining memes" to try to manipulate you into a "good mood" to accept the shill's rejection of the subject at hand
3) Flood the conversation with stupidity to try to make the subject unpalatable or otherwise associate it with stupidity
4) Make replies that roughly agree with the original message but add in some element of insanity, eg: "esoterism", "meme magic", random murder/destruction to try to associate the message with mental illness etc.
5) When all of the above fails and the people reading the message start to believe they are participating in a censored and astroturfed discussion, the site's moderators and/or the shills under them will start acting childish and stupid in order to appear as "just some idiot" and not the paid shills and actual AI-driven bots that they are.
See the links at the bottom for evidence.

Simple fact: Censorship of honest speech is 100% jewish. The truth does not fear competition from mistaken beliefs and lies, because it stronger than any mistake or lie. Truth is the primary tool and weapon of Aryans in everything we do.
The solution is simple: anything that isn't remotely intelligent should be ignored/deleted/persecuted. It's not honest speech. Lies and stupidity are attacks more than they are speech.

This means you have to give up memes and popular slang. You have to give up namecalling. You have to give up incomplete responses with only your opinion. You have to take it upon yourself to read more and have more complete answers to political questions.
And most importantly you have to vocally reject people who fall below standards of rational thought in their expression. Study the 'List of Fallacies' infographic, etc., at take it SERIOUSLY.
The bots have won the social media/image board game. We have to move to higher ground.
In this society, everyone who can't move to the higher ground is worse than dead. They are being driven insane into a deep, eternal slavery.

Never forget, it is our own government that is funding this nightmare.
It is some of our own people of our own race that are betraying us to this jewish-architected living hell.
This entire society has become a trap with no long-term opportunities for rational, sane people. We are going to be destroyed utterly with our brainless husks laboring for the jew until we no longer can serve them better than machines and they annihilate us.
We have to do more than be aware of what is happening.
We have to physically stop it.
We have to take the real redpill.

Switzerland keeps getting fucked because of the shitty French speaking part of it is full of cucks and leftard subhumans. It deserves a good carpet bombing.

NO
It means you actually start doing what it takes to fight back and remove the problem from our civilization.
We need Civil War and Revolution

We don't need more proof of the jewish problem. There is more than enough that anyone can find. We don't need to "redpill" more people. We already have the numbers we need.
Don't underestimate the strength of a small group of determined people (see: American Revolution). Free will and truth conquers all.
What we need is for YOU to get ACTUALLY redpilled, we need you to get in fighting shape, and BRING CIVIL WAR.

The fact is that the vast majority of people will not accept the redpill until this jewish society starts physically cracking.
They are too sedated, too enthralled with their entertainments and material goods. We must break them out of their deep sleep which no words alone can break, and inspire them to join us.

We will all have to make sacrifices for the freedom of our people. You should be thinking about what you are willing to sacrifice.
If the civil war broke out tomorrow, ask yourself honestly - what would you do? Would you be prepared? What would you have to do to be prepared?
PRIORITIZE YOUR PREPARATION
Find friends willing to take preparation seriously and don't let go of them. Don't be afraid to live your life because of spooks….they simply do not have the resources to stop you. They are completely invested in propaganda as a solution to our threat.

We do not have very much time. We can't survive another generation of this subjugation. We will have to take action soon.
Already it will be very difficult to heal our people. Things will never be the same.

One day when I refused to have this message be censored for 5+ hrs it was constantly spammed with garbage. Obviously too much energy for human autists.
This is what the kike strategy of 'Always Double Down' looks like. They are trying to play off of the common misconception that if they are called out they would stop. No, they just keep going harder than ever. They are betting that you will find the truth of the bot swarms too much to believe. They think they can condition you into believing a manufactured consensus. Not recognizing this pattern could be a fatal mistake.

Evidence of compromised site and bot net:
part 1: ibb.co/gujKyw
part 2: ibb.co/hqJq5b

I killed a CIA nigger in 1992 with my car.

No, it's because men are waking up to the bullshit, and are breaking with societal norms to express their alienation and anger.

Besides low test beta faggots can't grow a decent beard.

Nice.

because attacking the brainless slaves of the jews will result in what exactly?
you have to kill key workers in dangerous industries like the media, banking, and education. People who are pretty well off.

the super rich most often stay in protected zones where you will get caught for attacking them alone or even with a special forces platoon

Then why do so many numales have beards?

And I don't see a beard on anyone on the far-right except Varg. They're all clean shaven like Alexander the Great commanded his men to be.

I bet, next thing you will say, that being a nigger is meaningless melanin trait. Its psychology of alpha negro that matters, in your neg hole, that is.

Now run along, and get that testosterone soaked alpha-negro jizz in you so you too can get a decent beard.

I bet you are 5 foot mantel, too. Because my alpha psychology….

Perhaps you need to leave the city more often.

Are you saying this Austrian leader is a shill?
Or that you being a non Austrian can name a dozen Austrian politicians, entrepreneurs etc ?

fug lmao they were so close

you're right, I should prep the bull and vote for a LEFTIST who also supports israel AND communism instead.

hint:
kill yourself.

coalition talks with FPO today

leftypol on suicide watch

Totall organic and not a trap.

this is who I meant with

TBH it was good he was not elected.
The president is a gelding and has no power whatsoever. It's basically a dumping ground for pretty faces and talkers.
It's better for him to lead the party since he looks like a capable man. Getting the chancellorship is way more valuable.

I think that the best indicator is that he is very very young for this kind of position, inexperienced and a new unknown. And he looks arrogant so he is easily manipulated.
He won't be the one making the tactical decisions that's for sure.
Hell Kennedy was young and smart but inexperienced. Which he paid for.

shill harder you dumb idiots
A PM is now a trap
Are you even trying?

George Bush was so right wing wasn't he? I mean, how could our elected leaders ever be compromised?

It's almost like you silly goyim think that the Western Governments are occupied by Zionists that would expend time and resources to make sure that only controlled opposition could gain power.

I mean look at this handsome jewish boy mensch White Man that is absolutely just as white as you or I! Who could ever doubt the authenticity of these people?

I see you like pozzfest 9
very nice

Is he a jew? He looks like bateman at a quick glance.

damn, he really does!
I knew he reminded me of someone

He's very attractive/refined compared to old bags like McCain which is great for our image and the female vote.

The amount of gaslighting that goes on in threads like these is insane. I'm surprised people aren't even willing to consider the idea of him being non-organic and given the Hillary/Ossof (this is the example I can use for reference so bear with me) treatment of kids gloves by the media and being given instant stardom; nor are they considering the possibility that the OVP simply changed their tactics and pandered to voters. The trend in other countries, such as Germany in the recent election, is that voters have been moving right, so it's not surprise that the same was done here.