"You only play video games all day, you don't even searching for a job!"

"You only play video games all day, you don't even searching for a job!"

"We have nothing to eat!"

Flip two coins, one comes up heads. What are the odds the other one will come up heads?

This a new meme or r/nignogs leaking?

50%

100%

It's okay mom, I'll be a youtube sensation like pewdiepie!

It's just Holla Forums leaking, as usual.

Impressive, very nice

Honestly between your post and the OP I'm tempted to cry Holla Forums for old times sake

Fuck off, we have enough inter-board shitposting derails already

Its all your fault bitch

Just fuck off Holla Forums, you niggers should give up now, Holla Forums will live on, even after fullchan dies, it will live on in many new imageboards and there's nothing you SA goon faggots can do, spamming never works.

Correct!

I feel bad for people with severe mental disabilities who have to deal with that shit. It's a hard enough mindset to break after the fact when you're normal.

Why am I not surprised that kids of Cold War-era parents have enormous suicide rates?

The worst shit about that: you grow up all kinds of fucked up, but noone around you notices you.
Why would them? Your parents give you a roof, food, money. You should be all accounts be happy.
Fuck me, what do you mean you're 26 and have no friends? Goddamn, you must be some kind of weirdo! Of course that's the reason, why wouldn't you have friends before?

Then you end up on a chan, laugh at some stupid shitpost and give up entirely on people at all.
Thanks Mom. I hope you're proud.

Maybe I would have a job if everyone in our family didn't have big meaty claws!

Try being in your thirties in a city whose economy is so dead you can't even get in despite having someone on the inside who owes you.