Holohoax Deniers BTFO! Russian Jew "Deciphers" Ancient Letter From Auschwitz Prisoner

Russian Holocaust Scholar (((Pavel Poilan))) Uses Technology to Decipher Letter Found Buried Near Auschwitz. Contents Confirm 6 Trillion Gassings, Just Like in Schindler's List. Narrative Said to be Safe for Generations to Come!

A Russian scholar – and former Fellow of the United States Holocaust Museum – named Pavel Poilan has used sophisticated reconstruction techniques to make a formerly buried letter belonging to an Auschwitz inmate 85- to 90-percent readable. The letter, which was rolled up and placed inside a thermos, then buried in the woods outside the Nazi German death camp at Auschwitz, is from a Greek Jew named Marcel Nadjari, who was sent to the camp in 1944. He is said to have buried the letter in 1945, only for it to languish undiscovered for 35 years, until a (((student))) discovered it by chance during a dig in the area in 1980.

At first, the letter was deemed to be only 10-percent readable, due to its poor state of preservation. Dr. Poilan, however, has used advanced technology you goyim wouldn't understand to render most of the rest readable. What the letter reveals opens a heartbreaking window into the mass murder program that totally happened and wasn't invented by communists and Jews to get guilt-shekels.

Nadjari, a Greek Jew, was assigned to the Sonderkommando detail in the Auschwitz II facility, sometimes called Birkenau, where the millions of gassings took place. He apparently wrote the letter in order to describe the process of extermination – which, to be clear, happened – and in the hope that it would be miraculously discovered underground and relayed to his family in Greece.

From the letter:

holohoax exposerS ARE FUCKED! THIS EYEWITNESS ACCOUNT APPEARED FROM NOWHERE A MERE 35 YEARS AFTER THE EVENTS IT DESCRIBES, CAN ONLY BE READ WITH INFRARED LASERS BY A JEWISH HOLOCAUST SCHOLAR, AND ABSOLUTELY CONFIRMS 100% OF THE VERY PROFITABLE NARRATIVE WE ALREADY KNOW TO BE FAKE AS FUCK! PREPARE YOUR ASSHOLES, NAZIS – YOUR DAYS OF PREACHING IRRATIONAL HATE ARE FUCKING NUMBERED!!!!!

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/reconstructed-auschwitz-letter-reveals-horrors-endured-forced-laborer-180965238/

Other urls found in this thread:

ushmm.org/research/competitive-academic-programs/fellows-and-scholars/all-fellows-and-scholars/pavel-polian-1999
articles.latimes.com/1990-09-24/news/mn-1049_1_local-red-cross
ifz-muenchen.de/fileadmin/user_upload/Vierteljahreshefte/Beilagen/Polian_Dokumentation.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

3/10 bait

Fuck you, mods. You get the gas too.

It is diagnostic of autistic people not to get satire. Have yourself checked.

sage

This isn't reddit. Sage isn't the same as a downvote here, Chairman Pao.

sage

Negated, faggot.

On another note, we're still waiting on the English translation of the letter. I'm sure it will be fun to read. Of course the German version has already been published somewhere.

I don't remember the numbers. Does anybody have figures on the energy required to burn a human corpse, versus the fuel fat would provide? I find it very interesting the letter goes out of its way to bring that up.

Lol, hot damn they didn't even try this time.

1. The doors couldn't have hermetically sealed. They're fucking wood. Wood doors don't seal.

2. A half hour later? The gas levels would likely still be lethal at this point.

Reported.

I'm confused, they were whipped into the gas chamber?

Then it says it only took half an hour??? The cyanide gas would still be in there! What about the chimneys? You need very tall chimneys to evacuate the gas, IFF they had some kind of air blower to evacuate the air…

Even then you only have a two person lift / elevator to move the bodies to ground level where the crematory is.

As for the original door, it was made of wood,
not the glass paned one installed today.

They would "hermetically" seal the door with tape and foam. Of course naturally a new problem emerges where since it's a woooden door with wrought iron, it can easily be bent and destroyed…

Good luck with that. They ban for bullshit reports too; see the board log.

ushmm.org/research/competitive-academic-programs/fellows-and-scholars/all-fellows-and-scholars/pavel-polian-1999

Not that it was a fucking scarce resource at al
0/10

Fucking kikes getting desperate as fuck again.

Oh shit I fucked up the greentext badly.

I don't get why people are saging, OP gave me a chuckle.

I hate Kikes

Sad that Holla Forums has fallen so hard the average user no understands how to sarcasm

Kek it was a hilarious OP. Must have triggered the 'tismists.
Bit like the 'No Sweden/etc, no! Threads

9/11 top jej OP

>>>Holla Forums

We can have a little fun here from time to time you trip stealing kike.

It's mostly just (((fd287f)))

Thanks.

What fat? The (((official story))) says they were all starving to death?

Bullshit. Where's the carts on tracks that crash and send bodies into furnaces and masturbation machines that milk Jews dry?

And just like that the lie unravels. They just have to try and tell a story and be creative. This shoots them in the fucking foot every time.
They all want to be Daniel surviving the fire.

Technically, there are fats in the tissues left clinging to your bones so it is fuel. Even somali skinnies have "fat".

Can't wooden coffins be hermetically sealed?

That img.

Basically NatSoc is moderate right, maybe even moderate left, but once you say no Jews or non-whites allowed you're called "far-right"

Anyone who believes the holocaust is insane.

If they could be they wouldn't sell coffin liners for them to sit in. You could seal a body in a box but most people don't consider those coffins. So while it is a hebe technicality that you COULD hermetically seal wood, it isn't fucking likely considering the numbers, the cost, or the number of other methods that would be more efficient.

((([a]sophisticated reconstruction techniques[/a])))
In my mind, my imagination, I believe it!

I made this just now just for the occasion.

Nothing wrong with them, makes it alot easier to scan for the brilliant (or idiotic) person you wish to respond to.

Fixed.

It is wrong of me to be thinking of ways to make that system/scenario more efficient? Because I see room for improvement.

I never noticed that particular lapse in logic

its your duty

Oy vey goy, the holohoax began before we dragged you fuckers into the war!

No, it's not wrong of you.
Kike logic is retarded and removed from reality and sensibility.

It's natural to think that way.

First thing first. Make a fucking pellet hopper to feed and distribute over that large area if you cannot create a ducted distribution.
Second to the first, when you are making smurfberry soup, you only need to create ONE VAT and have a fucking fan blowing the smurf spooge into the pipes.
Third it would be easier to feed each one of the fuckers a pellet than gassing them all.
There's lots more but I don't work for free.

Stabbing them works, too, and it doesn't require ammo.

Tying them up and throwing them into a ditch before just burying them all also works.

There is no need for this whole gassing bullshit.

But even that is bullshit.
The entire notion of mass killing is a logistics nightmare.
Nothing makes sense when brought into reality, with real problems like hallway thoroughfare.
Fuel required for cremations, etc, pp.

The holohoax really should just be denied wholesale, just don't even bother with explanations.
Just say "don't care" "fuck em" "whatever".

If that were true, modern crematoriums would have a very easy job.

Look up the wick effect. While it is not what happened here, it IS a legitimate phenomenon.

Vitamin A overdose would work as well.

Why don't we try this today?
Good luck cooking a pig in ANY kind of oven without fuel.

What's the consensus among mainstream historians as to how long the gas chamber door must have been kept sealed post gassings in order to allow for the gas to properly vent? 30 minutes doesn't seem right.

Now you know why so many survived.
They were all hungry skeletons.

Note on the "Germans documented everything" documents seized by the Soviets and released a few decades ago show the number of deaths in the camps, as recorded by the Germans, to be less than 500,000. Cause of death is listed with the vast, vast majority being various diseases and starvation.

HUMOROUS SHITPOSTING IS STILL SHITPOSTING

>(((his))) face when this gets turned on its head not 10 seconds after it gets to rational people

Source?

The dummy actually fucks himself with;

LIES LIES LIES
proof: Generalplan Ost

Or just, you know, not feed them.

Alright, so, when's the next 109 year old Auschwitz guard going to get tried and go to prison again? People forgetting to remembuh da hollocost, so they need to remind them.

What bradah, you nevah been to a luau?

This is now a holohoax didn't happen, but it should, thread.

Intetesting

Those pigs are cooked using hot coals.

And still managed to reduce six million of them to pure ash with absolutely no remainder to signify there were six million killed. Why, they didn't even have to pulverize the bone and teeth like in a modern crematorium that produces much higher temperatures!

You're going to have to give me a citation on that milking machine. That's gotta be worth at least 88 keks.

And they managed to do it all while opening each individual little tin of cyanide instead of just having the factory package it in more appropriate 30 or 55 gallon drums as would provide the sufficient quantity of material to kill 2,000 people.

The Germans had access to any number of nerve gas agents that were far, far more effective at killing people. Why didn't they use those? They had them in stockpile.

articles.latimes.com/1990-09-24/news/mn-1049_1_local-red-cross

I've always wondered how can this happen.

checked
didn't this just happen last month again?

I know this. It isn't a direct fuel source. It is radiant heat cooking a pig.
But if your autism needs to be appeased, again, lookup the wick effect where the fats in one's skin and tissues can fuel enough of a burn to /cook/destroy a body. The body IS the fuel source. The reason modern morticians don't just light the fucking bodies on fire is because it is inefficient and takes hours and sometimes days to burn through a body with it's own juices. You won't get the same burn each time because of various levels of fats etc. available as fuel.
It's an efficiency thing not an impossible thing. Like cooking a pig in the ground by surrounding it with hot rocks for hours on end. An oven works faster but it isn't impossible to do it.

They did documentaries and tv specials about it back in the day. I'm surprised it hasn't made the rounds again as all this shit seems to come around in cycles (jews lack creativity) but they have been busy with other crap lately.

The fuel is the wood that's burned to create those hot coals. The pig itself is not the fuel, which makes it irrelevant to the discussion.

Your own pictures show significant remains.

The discussion is most relevant because it touches upon the stupid statement I replied to.
Yes you can. I gave a simple example of cooking a pig without needing fuel to sustain the cook. Further, if you want to push your fucking tism, they can heat their rocks with lava and not use a wood fire. They could also heat them with a fucking gas torch.
Point remains, you can cook a pig without fuel. You can cook it with the sun if you really wanted to.
Now run off to your corner and screech to yourself, the adults are having a conversation.

Those pictures were chosen to show how the consumption takes place. There are bodies which were consumed fully. Jewgle it bitch.

Hawaiian pit bbqs use fuel you stupid nigger.

Yeah, because the Nazis were using LAVA to cook the jews. Fuck off retard.

Dickhole, I grew up there. You want to play your semantic kike games and you keep getting BTFO. Keep screeching. The point still stands up to your kikery.

Now you are conflating the germans with the luau. Back to temple moshe.

No, you are the one that did that. This thread is about the Holohoax and you started talking about islandnigger bbqs.

And that's supposed to make you not retarded? The thermal energy used in a pit bbq comes from the combustion of fuel. The pig doesn't cook itself, it won't work without burning a fuel to provide the heat. You fucking moron.

Neither are applicable to the topic of this thread. Now fuck off.

samefagging mongrel detected

What is "thermodynamics", Alex?

Question 4 is subtle, but powerful.
The answer is, of course, that when the Germans were serious about killing people, they obviously did shoot them right then and there. All armies carry out behind-the-lines security operations, and those usually involve liquidating undesirables. This virtually always involves prisoners, firing teams, and a convenient ditch.

But no. The German war machine was so evil, it invested billions of Reichsmarks and tens of thousands of conscription-age men in the job of giving the hated Jews one last choo-choo ride to camp, where they were elaborately handled on the platform, in the changing rooms, and then in the "shower rooms."

This is Talmudically correct.

enough to burn a body with out fuel

Checked.

your current apartment is gigantic.

555-come-on-now

Regarding the OP, I have never failed to find it funny that some people would believe things just because they are written down. One of the reasons the government has been kvetching about the internet is that it proves the obvious: anyone can write absolutely fucking anything. Before you autistes badmouth Holla Forums, just remember that is proved this one very important point.

Also, as a Holla Forums user once said astutely:
MONKEY COCK
14/88, would get blamed for muh shoah again
But seriously, you retards, it's bullshit. Why else do you think those liars shill for it so hard? For fuck's sake, if you merely start questioning it, at ALL, it is 100% doomed to failure.
Also, math. Math will push the holohoax's shit in faster than a pie disappearing at a NOW convention.

This kills me so much.

Work sets you free. Get to work.

..starving people who would've certainly remembered and then testified to that tantalizing bbq smell wafting over the camp every hour or so.

Crematoria for the dead makes sense, and would be a steady necessity - in any large, captive population. Taking out the gold also makes sense. Gassing is bullshit.

And don't forget, so strong was the spite of the Germans, that sick inmates would be put in the infirmary to recover their health before they were gassed!

sage

I can't believe there are still people who don't want Jews rifling through their pockets to amend for the six gorillion when we have such ironclad proof as this.

Reminder that the British Bletchley Park decryptions of German transmissions (which Germans didn’t know were compromised) record ~65,000 deaths at Auschwitz, total; over 50% of those being catholics.
Reminder that the laws of physics prove it is impossible to have incinerated the number of bodies claimed in the timeframe claimed with the hardware claimed. This doesn’t even take into consideration where all the fuel to do so came from–there is no evidence that such fuel was ever mined/forested.
Reminder that testimonies of camp inmates and tortured Germans who weren’t even at the camps are the only source of “evidence” for the holocaust, despite other camp inmates explicitly stating that no such things happened.

Sounds exactly like what the USSR did. And given that the commies project their actions onto their enemies, we can probably take all holocaust testimonies as FACT, just applied to the Gulag system.

Yeah, no. The human body is 2/3 water and doesn't burn without fuel. The author of the letter is making things up.

Which requires an open space and clothing. These are supposedly naked corpses in a tiny enclosed oven. It also takes many hours for a body to burn that way, not 30 minutes.

The Holohoax is so 20th century yesterday already. Having been disproven 6 million ways to Sunday, frankly, it just bores me when they recycle their ludicrous Semitic fan-fiction. The problems White people have with Jews may have its roots in history, but it's what is going on now, all the subversion - enticed racemixing, cultural destruction, ubiquitous white-shaming, open-borders, black-listing and targeted financial ruin - that's what our current generations have to deal with. So many Jews are still fighting their three-thousand year old deceptive racial war against White people. The Holohoax, World Wars 1 & 2 are all just one small part of that war, and frankly that pales in contrast to what they are setting up now.

All the essentials for extermination.

confabulation:
fever dreams of the sliced cock
frenulum merchants

Why hasn't anyone tried to recreate a gas chamber just to see how feasible/unfeasible it would be? Doesn't even have to be a real one; I'm sure someone could program a simulation that would work just as well. If we know how big the chambers are and how many people could fit in them at one time, it should be easy to find any discrepancies. And what about Zyklon B? It should be fairly easy too deduce the amount of Zyklon B needed to lethally gas x amount of people in y space in z minutes. And that's not even taking into account the temperature that the Zyklon B would need to reach in chamber to produce the cyanide gas. How do people explain this? Did the nazis preheat the pellets in some kind of feeding chamber and then pump the gas into the gaschamber?

Mythbusters: The Holocaust

Unironically, this is the Overton Window in action. There's no space on this axis to express any moral or ethical view that predates the French Enlightenment and exists outside of Freemasonic thought, and we are expected to either not recognize that or to believe that it is a 'good' thing.

Has anyone read the pentagon's new map?

Always find it funny that shills ignore these threads, and only try and hide them
I'd say yet another bit of proof

ifz-muenchen.de/fileadmin/user_upload/Vierteljahreshefte/Beilagen/Polian_Dokumentation.pdf
Any Germanons willing to translate this for us?

1/18
2/18
3/18
>For processing the russian IT-expert Aleksandr Nikitjaev used Adobe Photoshop CC hahahahahahhahaha. Color reproduction takes place by RGB-screen, that reproduces the shades based on the basic colors. By digitazing the colored document the scanner measures the gamma for every pixel by each of the three shade. Here the presentation of the scripture by Marcel Nadjariin by individual color channels:
4/18
>You can see at first glance, that the text in the red channel is really easy to read at some points. There is less text in the green channel and entirely dissapeared in the blue channel. The reason for this is, that various papers and inks have individual physicochemical characteristics, which react in different manner when irradiated by various wavelengths. At a wavelength of 450 nanometers, equivalent to green light, the ink is completely illegible. At a wavelength of 750 nanometers (equivalent to red light), the ink appeares at maximum contrast on the paper. The tendency is obvious: the readability increases continuously from blue to red. Based on this principle –different materials react different being irradiated by light of different wavelengths smart kike being smart- essentially works the multispectral analysis. After every recording the highest contrast pictures were selected. If the selcted files nevertheless shows a deficit by dirt or noise, a picture will be choosen that contains this deficit in an especially serious way while the wanted signal, thus the text, is preferably slightly plotted. As a result the deficit will be used to compensate the noise in the picture under test. By this means we get this fairish simple effect algorithm:
5/18
to balance the exposure margins because of the rough scanning surface as well as the contrast differences of the text.
15/18

Doesn't seem New or interesting to me, but then I'm not an image processing fag. At least I could working on improving my English skills. I'm open to corrections.

Before reading the OP this is what the letter says.

Jesus Christ.

Aw thats a bit of a let down. I wasnt sure what the report was gunna Say. I was hoping itd be more interesting, and google chrome cant translate Pdfs. Thank you!