Abandon all hope ye who enters this thread for I've awomen something I could not put down

Dare you challenge the beast yet again?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glossary_of_baseball_(M)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FUCK
Also flash is working again. welcome to die.

I won't be fucking fooled this time.

I shiggy diggy

Now that the dust has settled, can we agree that Owl is a fucking hacker? He doesn't even throw the ball over the plate anyway.

I should have known this day would come.

I'll take up the gauntlet. Have at you, 100 acre wood

Was the chink version the easier one or the harder one? I thought it was the easier one.

No, it's the harder one. I forget what differences there are between it and the US versions that make the latter easier, though.

Alright, let's do this.

NO UPGRADES

Fuck. We meet again, nightmare.

Fuck… how many years has it been ?

If I recall there are no differences but it was kind of a meme to say the western version had been cazualized

played 4 games.
stats:
2 hits
1 homerun
4 fouls

meh,, too hard and the music is grating

You can turn off the music in the upper right of the screen, although it strangely helps you focus.
Also, unless you've faced Owl you don't know shit about "too hard" you casual.

Take care when fighting monsters, lest ye yourself become a monster. For when you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK

No.

No.

NO.

NO

NO

NO

NO-OH!

The captcha needs to be replaced with kanga so we can filter out the most useless of casuals from posting here.

This is true, Kanga can be beaten without upgrades in a pretty simple fashion.

You could instead have played Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2016 and had more fun.

The new festival mode is hard as hell.

Sometimes, I wonder about the one who made this game. Did he playtest more than a handful of times? Did he notice how hard it was? Did he intentionally make it supremely hard or did he just decide he didn't care enough to balance it out? Does he know that to this day anons attempt to Overcome this ordeal like Heracles once overcame the Twelve Labours and Ascend?

I am going to do it this time.
I will defeat the demon king once and for all.

Death count : 2

Okay Tigger is plugging my arse with a cactus right now, I need a break. I can't do it.
It's all the more frustrating that in the past I'd managed to wreck his shit.

HE COMES

You should be

NOT AGAIN

People told this shit was to go away.

friendly reminder this game is only hard if you dont buy the upgrades because you can't read nipponese

You don't need to understand moonrunes to buy the upgrades though.
If you're retarded enough to skip this mechanic then your whole life must be pretty difficult.

Probably the influx of reddit causing Dra- I mean, Christopher Robin getting ressurected again.

It's only acceptable to use upgrades once you beat rabbit tbh fam.

I once made it to the Mad God. I never was able to defeat him. That was over three years ago, and I still have the nightmares.

Never again.

I'm up to owl like let's see how this shit goes, zero deaths so far.

all the honey in the world hasn't saved me from robin

I think at Tigger it starts to get acceptable to get upgrades.

You can't really beat owl without a few upgrades though. I get the rest can (although I don't really see the point of playing with a handicap myself), but once you get to Owl it's impossible to finish it without pushing your power in.

I once beat him without.
Forgot how much of a nigger the owl is though.

15 deaths so far

The nigger owl got me, first death.

What do the upgrades correspond to? I know at least one is for hitting harder and one is for faster movement.

It is possible namefag, you just need to try harder.

they're power, gives more distance. meat(i think, fucking romanji) which makes the sweet spot on the bat wider, and speed which makes you move around faster.

Strength of hits, size of bat and speed of movement in that order if I remember right.

Prove it nigger

I made it all the way to Chris without upgrades last time, faggot.

If you can homerun just one ball you can homerun the rest.

You are just bad faggot.

5 deaths, time for the tiger.

Just die already.

I can't get back into the game and I can't manage to defeat the faggot. Good luck.

Rabbit was piss easy compared to kanga and roo.

I finished it on the first try with 23 out of 15. Seriously, he should be after piglet, or they should have made him a bit harder, like pick up more speed or something.

Man, I had MLB Power Pros, and that shit was really damn fun. If only we got more of those games here.

Polite sage for off-topic.

Well fuck me. Six months ago I fought against Christopher Robin until I couldn't take it anymore and fucking gave up. Playing it now I made it to Owl with no deaths and no dope. I had to check the MD5 to make sure the flash wasn't gimped.

After just dying and getting no more than 6 homeruns I put all my cash into Meet. When I get good enough to beat him like this I'll start over with no dope.

I realized that if I can't even get past Nigger with no dope there are no dopes in the world that are going to save me from Christopher.

is there anyone on Holla Forums who can't get past stage one

hitting a ball 5 more times has never seemed like such an insurmountable task

And so I descend deeper

yeah i'm out

Got to tigger with no upgrades.
He's to much though.

I can't
I can't do this

We all know your pain

Why are we still here, just to suffer?

FUCK YOU TIGGER
FUCK YOU

Man must persevere. Against all odds. Against the tooth of time itself. Man must persevere.

I was hoping it would be the mouse poop snake game.

Sorry guys, I must forfeit.

No clue why but my body is itching like crazy, can't focus.

What has man created?

God created Winnie the Pooh Home Run Derby to test the faithful.

I got to the owl last night but went to bed, too lazy to regain all that progress

Nope. Can't handle that shit today.

My body is fucking ready.

Are flash files finally working properly?

Seems so.
Excellent!

It was created by Kek.

FLASH IS BACK!

I made it to Robin last time. I ain't doing this shit again.

Owl next, bitches

I hate you, OP.

If people can't win against everyone up until Owl And get at least 10 homeruns against him they might have gotten lost on their way to Reddit or Facebook.

user.
I believe in you.
You are almost there.
You can get past end.
Tigger is the end.
The Dark Lord is a bonus.

wtf I hate fredrick "mobile cuckold" brennan now

THIS IS CAUSE FOR CELEBRATION!

mods are asleep, post
battle themes
fucking owl I swear

IT'S BACK

DANCE

It worked

I find it fitting given what we are doing.

I'm glad it's back. Fuck Bui.

This to be honest.

Wait do you actually know why it was removed I never got an answer as to what caused its removal. Was it bui?

What is the max file size for .swf?

From what I remember people saying, Bui used the way flash files were handled to fuck over the site. It's been so long since it happened I don't remember too well.

I was supposedly bui that found an exploit in how the site handles .swf files that let him DDOS Holla Forums.
I forgot the specifics of how it worked.

I gave up on Tigger because fuck invisible balls.

You have to feel the baseball in you user.
If you grasp the timing you don't need anything else.

Tigger is as far as I ever gotten in this game, I'm ashamed of myself.

WHAT THE FUCK DECIDES BALL SPEED IN THIS GAME AAAH!!!!!

I've fucking tried the green zone, front, back, moving, quiet… there's no fucking difference it's fucking random!!

That fucking owl. I just wish to touch the face of a god.

I really missed this. Thanks.

Hmm, he did that kind of shit multiple times, not sure what he hates so much about this site. Thanks.

Are you going to spam this all day every day like you did the Hiloli Cliton pics?

God is dead. We killed him.

fuck that owl and those random balls.

You did good man. But can't you feel it in your heart?
It taunts you telling you aren't good enough.
It soothes you saying you are persistent.
It clamors to your very soul that you can't give up now.
Mark my words user. You will return next thread. And you WILL pick the bat up again.

I assume that was for someone else?

Hello darkness my old friend

It's not that he hates the site, but he's autistic in the the ways he tries to draw attention to flaws in it.
Sometimes it's autistic spam for some autistic reason, but other times it's like he does it to force the staff to actually fix the potential problem. I'm sure I remember one time he directly gave that impression when spamming boards he made into the top 10.

Something happened to my Bui Internet Defence Force image.

fucking owl is a scumbag. If you beat him he throws it before you can even prepare.

Is there any way to save progress in this shit? I don't want to lose all my upgrades

THE DEMON SOARS THROUGH DARK SKIES
FEAR AND DEATH TRAIL ITS SHADOW BENEATH

FUCK YOU TIGER

Wait a minute. This game was never meant for kids.

THIS GAME WAS NEVER MEANT FOR KIDS AT ALL

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Even after all this time the horrors never cease

Reminder that you're not actually Pooh, but his 「STAND」, which has supernatural batting prowess, and is the only reason he stands a chance to survive.

As far as I can tell Bui loves the site but he also knows he's gotta galvanize the site into action with catastrophic results or else changes will probably be ignored. Might be he knew Hotwheels' MO pretty well since the poor bastard didn't want to work on anything unless it was immediately site-threatening or he perceived it as such.

I wonder if he used to fight against Christopher Robin.

Don't hare Firetires. Nigga is gonna die soon and he actually stepped down when he realized that he couldn't be an effective admin anymore. I have some respect for him.
BUT I'M STILL FUCKING LIVID THAT HE DISABLED LATEX FUCK THAT SHIT WAS RAD

What?

Are you kidding? He was about 1 year too late.
He should have stepped down long ago.

pedestrian song choice. You need full autismo music for this challenger Let me help

Look, if that's what really going on, you may be right from a practical standpoint, but even if it is, there's more to weigh into it than who can do the best job.

He probably means LaTeX, a document markup format. Fucking awesome stuff too.

I still don't know the source on the audio.

It was made by Japs, nips are taught from a very young age to beat even the most challenging of video games

I think its been almost a decade since I last hear that shit

Fuck off, nigger sucking mudshit kike.

Can barely make it to 30 homeruns after a few hours today after getting 35 a few times yesterday.

Sleep was a mistake, I need to leave behind my human ways in order to wage this war.

Usually you're not supposed to sleep until you win or give up for good.

Dude, is your ID really 000000? Like, it's not a gimmick or anything? Cause that's pretty fuckin' cool not gonna lie.

Is reacting to tor ids a new dank meme or these people actually retard newfags?

We had a huge influx of faggots from Cuckchan. You'll have probably noticed the dramatic drop in post quality and the retarded semi-ironic nigposting.

Infected Mushroom - I Wish (Skazi Remix)

Got to the owl, failed 4 times.

Yeah, I'm not following this one into the rabbit hole. You faggots can have all the glory to yourselves.

He stepped down as soon as he realized he started to lose touch and after Infinity Next failed. You don't step down when things are going alright.

You are fucking delusional. The freemason demoted him and banned him from communicating with the users.

Is there a difference?

And so… we meet again…

Got to Owl, understand his memeshot just gotta try one more time, rabbit was easy as fuck is the meme that it isn't really that hard?

I've always wanted to visit Utrecht.

Hahaha

Owl's the real difficulty wall, Tigger's timing based so if you suck at that you're fucked, but God just throws out all other types of shots randomly, You won't know what to react to until it happens, and if you suck at one particular type of shot you're shit out of luck.

Why Utrecht? Foreigners usually want to go to Amserdam because hookers and tons of weed shops everywhere. They're in just about every city, but Amsterdam is loaded with them.

C:\Users\[user]\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\[random letters & numbers]\localhost\[filepath where the game is located]\saveData.sol

So, I managed to get here. What am I getting into?

Hell.

You're in for some dark times

I'm up to 25/28 on tigger

I got 20/40 on the dark god
I will beat him and seal this evil

what happened to this confidence?

25/40 three times
I have to sleep
tomorrow he will fall

I took a nap then went back to it, get 17/19s

Good luck brave soldier!

I beat Tigger once. It took a few hours but I pulled it off.

I had no mental fortitude left for the demon king himself.

Hell(o) darkness, my old friend

not this shit again

I love these, wish there were more

There's a ton actually. If I recall there even are a few videos on youtube on it. Most of them great.

Anyone have a webm of the Attack on Hundred Acre Woods? All the YouTube ones are banned in the US

Here ya go dear.

I swear to god what's going on

(AntiChrist)opher Robin's supercharged version of owl's memeshot keeps fucking me up
The alcohol isn't helping
But I will do this

WITH EACH SWING OF THE BAT I EVOLVE BEYOND THE PERSON I WAS MOMENTS BEFORE
THAT'S HOW BASEBALL WORKS

THE DREAMS OF ANONS FALLEN
THE HOPES OF ANONS THAT WILL FOLLOW

gonna play some guilty gear
good luck to my fellow warriors

Kill me.

It's not meat, it's meet, as in, the area where the bat can meet the ball.

It's not fair. It's just not fair. I'm sure this game has a fucking RNG which decides whether or not a ball goes out.

It depends entirely on your timing : hit too early and it goes too far to the left, hit too late and it goes too far to the right. Sometimes it's very hard to deal with. Rank up your speed (the third boost) to make sure you're always ready to hit.

that area is also referred to as the meat of the bat, nosportsfag.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glossary_of_baseball_(M)

dear god i love you. have some Holla Forums gold.

Never managed to get far in this. I get decently in, but then I get tired, promise myself I'll try again tomorrow, and never get around to it.
Think I got to owl, but no further.

No, not this again

bump

THIS SHIT IS IMPOSSIBLE

If I beat this once before after spending way too much time on it, do I have to do it again?

I knew I still had this folder for a reason