(((Psychologists))) March Through Jew York Demanding Trump's Ousting

(((Peter Fraenkel))) Led the March

Article: http:// nypost.com/2017/10/14/shrinks-take-to-streets-to-demand-narcissistic-trumps-ouster/

Archive: http:// archive.is/oC0Wi

>“We can sense the power of Trump’s underlying fear that he is worthless and weak by how intensely he resists and retaliated against any criticism,” said (((Harry Segal))), a (((Cornell University))) psychologist.

>The marchers, dressed in black and wearing red plastic strips around their necks reading “Danger,’’ were led by psychologist (((Peter Fraenkel))) of City College, who carried a drum and beat out a funereal rhythm.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Yd0Rk
businessinsider.com/who-will-run-in-2020-democrats-field-2017-5/#vermont-sen-bernie-sanders-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All the candidates had it, Hillary worse of all. Hillary literally wished herself happy birthday on twitter and how she's destined to be president kek

It's just the nature of politics. If being a narcissist disqualified you for politics then the whole US congress except Ron Paul would be thrown out and Ron Paul isn't a congressman anymore so topkek

LOL. Interesting picture.

Look at all that white privilege. Point out how there's no vibrant multiculti, only whites and greatest allies. Where are the enlightened nigger psychologists, smh.

If they do it the republicans will vote in somebody who's really scary to the left. trump's replacement won't be washy washy.

88% WN probally.

If they do it the republicans will vote in somebody who's really scary to the left. trump's replacement won't be washy washy.

88% nationalist.

This is actually a good idea. They need to be torn apart and eaten alive by the progressive stack enriched with vibrant diversity.

I wonder what Kim is going to do with all those worthless Americans.

If they do it the republicans will vote in somebody who's really scary to the left. trump's replacement won't be wishy washy the way trump is at times..

This would be grounds to get their licenses yanked, if they didn't have kike immunity.

This is actually a good idea. They need to be torn apart and eaten alive by the progressive stack enriched with vibrant diversity.

If they do it the republicans will vote in somebody who's really scary to the left. trump's replacement won't be wishy washy the way trump is at times..

Remenber, trump is not the destination

I've asked the question before, and I'll ask it again: what the fuck does protesting accomplish? What are the records of actual, fruitful outcomes of a protest?

i'm pretty sure every single person in that picture is a kike.

Imagine being named Hairy Seagull.

What a freak show. Those "mental health professionals" should be in straightjackets.

Daily reminder psychiatry is a PSEUDOSCIENCE.

FIX YOUR FUCKIN SITE YOU FAGGOTS!

THIS SITE IS POZZED

THIS SITE IS POZZED

THIS SITE IS POZZED

test

is Holla Forums dead?

Off topic but does an user, by chance, have that picture of the nigress with child and they're holding a sign about all dat nasa funding but dey need moh money fo dem programz?

Oh psychologists the "I didn't take enough science courses or score high enough to go to medical school" profession. I wonder what association all these (((professionals))) belong to? Not the APA that is for sure, which speaks a lot given that the APA is pretty pozed itself.

Yup, definitely sane.

You just know this is the type of guy that has slept with his patients at least once.

everything was broken for a few hours. Totally normal for cripple-chan.

Psychologists rank lower than chiropractors.

They want a president to be ousted for caring about their approval ratings? If Trump let every criticism slide by he wouldn't get an inch in congress and even more people would want him impeached. People have a right to defend themselves from slander and libel, especially when it's as unrelenting as what they're doing to Trump.

Tony Abbot let his approval ratings drop and he was replaced by the minister for bloody communications, who has done fuck all since he got into power.

We heard you the first time.

WEW!

No way. Chiropractors think their shit is literally back magic that they're releasing by snapping your spine.

Wtf is wrong with this site?

Daily reminder

transparent

Wow, what a diverse (((crowd))).

kek

all I can do is laugh

Are they still treating rampant case of that weird undefined "Trump Grief Syndrome" cases that sprung up by the thousands in Jew York immediately following the election?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

i think he's secretly giving her the weinstein couch tbh

This is almost as funny as the trumpeting jew. Anyone have an mp4 of that by the way?

Good job user.

checked

There a single fucking Gentile in that photo?

modern warhol

This thread has a lot of gets.

No, but I did see one of these.

I'M LAFFIN'

also a shekel for whomever can guess whomst I speak of.

Oh you mean our good friend John C. Money.
But save that Shekel, goy. Give it to the next group of nice Jewish children that come for a "Palestinian aid donation."

You made it far too easy m8

Frued?

No Freud exclusively studied jewish, elderly women which coincidentally resembled his mother and made the conclusion that every boy wants to fuck their own mother.

Close, but no, It's actually Kinsey.
John C. Money was inspired by Kinsey, and they're all progenitors of Freud.

So I guess this Shekel all mine.

:^)

lel

It hasn't even been a year yet.

Only paedophiles wear tinted prescription glasses.

They sound like a bunch of medieval plague doctors. Oh wait, because they basically are.

L
O
L

Checked

This is because they are molested as children. They think they are special. Also, I just discovered something totally unknown. I have a new idea never tried before that will lead anyone who helps me implement it, complete control over all realms and everything forever.

I see fifty people including kids. What a low-energy collection of literal kikes

That's the joke retard.

fuck the elbow was cut off in the original crop

And these were the people Obama wanted to give control over your gun rights. Let that "reasonable compromise" sink in when you look at their politics.

Tell me user. What psychological hack have you found?

holy shit, while looking for kike-pics to shoop with I found this hilarious article
archive.is/Yd0Rk

i thought ben garrison made a cartoon of this scene the memes make themselves these days

The entire media and political establishment are picking apart every tiny little thing he does, dog piling and spewing hate, and throwing outright fabrications around, but he's "mentally ill" for speaking back.

I believe there's a term for that in psychiatric circles. It's called gaslighting.

(((They))) actually thought that this wouldn't be funny. (((They))) really thought this would not be the most hilarious thing I have seen all day. (((They))) really have lost touch with the world.

Working on a Sunday again, eh Moshel?

She's probably just as much of a freak as he is judging by the collar

This some sort of bot?

Likely someone trying to post over and over, 8ch was pretty messed up earlier today for a few hours.

Their marching music

Nobody here thinks hes not in bed with the kikes, but he sure is pissing them off regularly.
Also i think you can answer that question yourself.

Because the site wasnt broken or anything for a few hours.

Now do everyone, including you parents, a solid and KYS you giant faggot.

Do they ever think of what would happen if they do X? Clinton lost because even though the left hate trump, they wouldn't vote for her over Trump.

It's like Mitt Romney. Hell Palin was more popular than McCain, and the Jews did everything that they could do to sabotage her so she wouldn't hijack the nomination & become the first female president.

If they pull this on Trump we will get another Republican president, but this time the person won't be a wishy-washy nationalist-like candidate that Trump is. I mean who could they honestly get to be the next Democrat candidate?

businessinsider.com/who-will-run-in-2020-democrats-field-2017-5/#vermont-sen-bernie-sanders-1

Look at all of these clowns. Compare them to how fucking mad & united the Republicans would be.

Scientology is a violent cult based on the real science of meditation. Their special device actually detects if you're thinking or not which is perfect for meditation. They oppose psychiatry and psychatric drugs for all the right reasons, even though they continue to exist as an organization for all the wrong ones. Psychiatry is evil and creates all the problems it pretends to fix. You don't need drugs, just mindfulness.

I've discovered another Jewess facial characteristic:
W Face.

(((Psychiatrists))) are already allowed to kidnap you and lock you away so long as a (((judge))) authorizes it. It's probably hellish in Jew York. Any Jew York anons got any anecdotes?

good catch bro
could apply to the little drummer boy as well up front.

Reminds me of Nixon and his trouble with (((psychiatrists))).

"I see another thing in the news summary this morning about it. That's a funny thing, every one of the bastards that are out for legalizing marijuana is Jewish. What the Christ is the matter with the Jews, Bob, what is the matter with them? I suppose it's because most of them are psychiatrists . . ."

Reminder that these people are why the gun grabbers want to talk about mental health. I mean, who can be opposed to such common sense? *rubbeti rub*

The site was under maintenance you turbo sperg. There was a warning up for like 3 days beforehand. Calm the fuck down.

Really initializes the cashews

Interesting.

can you put a star of david on the drum!

Psychology is propably even bigger charlatanery then (((psychiatry)))

Topkek on how they all look very kosher.

Daily reminder, psychology is a jewish scam preying on the mentally weak.

CommieBlacked.com

this is why I keep gaslighting my shrink

I basically troll my shrink all the fucking time

Court ordered shrink?
Do you do the same at your company's diversity training?

I'm seeing like 6 bagel gremlins just at a glance

Even people without Jewdar will recognize that there's something up with that parade. Goddamn.

underrated post. Someone should make a webm of them marching to this.

Dox them all and demand their licenses to practice be revoked.
They exposed themselves as having no credibility at all, and their punishment wil serve as a weapon against (((psychology))) as a whole.

We should try and recreate that Jewish army cartoon picture with a collage of real photos. Might be lulzy.

Found the original

Here, I messed with it a bit in an attempt to make it congruous with the jpeg blur.

Jews sell double price for group therapy

kinsey

Bunch of dikes and kikes. The country's only 2% or so Jewish. These are the same people who call for equal representation in all things and decry "white privilege". It's getting tiresome.

Right after the election, the very first images of rioting I saw were from a lifestream video certain neighborhood in nyc. I haven't been able to find it again since.

A meme pic that's often posted on pol shows a bunch orthodox hat-wearers rioting on a beach background. Replace the beach background with new york city, and that's what I saw in the video.

It caught my attention I think mostly because it was one of the few times if any I had witnessed non-PoC rioting.

A shekel for the good goy.

KIKES

We should target the head of this demonstration and target his Lisence for removal. Given that he is clearly in violation of the rules making the point should be easy. Just quote the rule, (source needed on the exact laws, regulation against this) on any articles about this and any other related group. It would be nice to get all of them but taking out the head should be good enough.

Most, if not a good majority of Psychologists are all Jews.

I know because both my Psychologist and Psychiatrist are both Jews.

Wonder who is behind this post

Gas yourself. The goybots in their side will just ignore it and explain it away with cognative dissonance like always, so all you do is legitimize their language.

as they usually are

not something a Dylann Roof impersonator couldn't pull off

I would have been there to counter protest but I was too busy actually having a productive career that contributes to society.

I didn't know this, but it sure does explains a lot.

There wasn't a whole lot of room in this one but I tried.

It's a fucking plague of rats.

Oh my god all those kike noses.

Delete that awoo, it's offensive to my people.

Here's a nose for your collection. This is Sid Sheinberg. He tried to sue Nintendo over Donkey Kong bearing a passing resemblance to King Kong. He failed, but what a god damn heeb.