ITT Razorcuck btfo about Blade Runner 2049

ITT Razorcuck btfo about Blade Runner 2049

The "Razorfist" guy is a spaz.
That's a fourth of the duration of the film itself, so fuck this shit.

how about a Razorcuck BTFO about FONV?

LOL

Yeah, because you and everyone else here are such busy people with such demanding schedules, right?

did you make the shitty video?

No, i am not Razornigger

so you made the shitty video about razorfist?

No

Did this faggot actually watch the first movie, or is he just repeating what he was taught in film school?

Obviously not, he's just buttmad that based Razor BTFO the shitty film that he creams himself over.

This is funnier than a ghost story

I don't even like Razorfuck and that was a stupid strawman argument

Here's a summary of Blade Runner 2049

I see why he wears the glasses.

Razor is a comedian, you can't pretend arguing with the director is a legit type of review. 'Hey why didn't you this?' is not an argument, you end up blaming apples for not being as good as oranges.

But there is an 8ch cut of 2049 that's even more kino.

Damn that chicks got perfect legs. Holla Forumsirgins and redditcucks BTFO.

Razor is a sperg. He hates the Witcher because he believe its a rip-off Elric of Melniboné, nevermind the characters are not similar when you get down to know their core.

Razor gets it mostly right
But as we can see everyone has flaws

He was trying date this chubby asian girl, only to get cucked by a weeb

Daniel Harris is not a fucking comedian. He's a low tier YouTube shitposter, and fanboy.

Because he's a faggot who wears eyeliner, and a grown man who still thinks Black Metal is cool.
>At least he's a fan of Bathory. the only good BM band.

Why do all these review faggots turn into political commentators? Is it because reviewing flicks and video games for teenagers makes them feel immature and unimportant so they try their hand at political commentary to seem mature and sophisticated?

Wouldn't he have to actually date her to get cucked?

Razor was always btfoing libcucks since he started.