White Man @ Sportsball Event Assaulted for Saying "You need to SIT"

Viral: Mexicans on social media spreading video clip saying the man said "You're a SPIC"

Fire up your Twatters, time to mass report spics who are celebrating and calling for violence against whites.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=07wuZ3EWMAA
archive.is/F78nj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Spics literally calling for civil war over this event on social media.

What fucking idiots

Were long overdue for one, whole country needs to become white again or the kikes will have their niggers wipe us out. Civic war should have happened in the US in the 60s.

Looks like two whites fighting over niggerball.

Both deserve pic related.

SLAY ALL SPORTSBALLNIGGERS

Which is it, OP?

"You need to sit"
OR
"You're a spic"

Who cares? I want the spic to shit while I point my .44 to his dome. Say your beaner prayers, poopnigger.

wew

Definitely "you need to SIT".

We'll have our war.

When Presidente Gomez takes over, unfortunately.

Because Trump thinks a race war right now would weaken an America that needs to prepare to fight Iran. After Israel takes control of the Middle East, then we can uh get nuked by Gomez.

Goddamn I hate wetbacks. They are worse than the niggers.

That's what I thought too at first, but after listening it sounds like he says "You dumb spic" or "You don't spic".

it sounds like 'you don't spit'

did the spic spit on someone?

Dudes a cuck faggot for just standing there like a bitch and embarrassing the white race

sounds like "you're a spic" in a Scottish accent. Is the guy Scottish?

You have to go back.

The middle aged man is a faggot. When you use fighting words, you'd best be ready to fight.

I don't know man, you have to expect some reaction when throwing racial slurs. What would be a racial slur for a white person? Honkey? I'd laugh at that one. Spic is the Mexican version of Nigger though. Some reaction is reasonable.

that would be /comfy/ tbh.

the only racial epithet the h'YT flocks seem to respond to is simply being called a racist. I think it triggers their autonomous virtue-signaling mechanisms tbh.

Do you guys think we could hoax the spics into starting a civil war this easily?

I don't think he's saying spic. Besides that, he's throwing the punch as the man says what some people think is "spic", he's obviously throwing the punch for something said moments earlier that wasn't on this video.
Whatever he was saying as he took the punch is sort of irrelevant because it wasn't what triggered the attack, we don't get to see that part.
If you believe otherwise you're fucking stupid.
Both the guys in the video are faggots for watching pozball and nigger worship. They should've killed each other.

No, don't be stupid. There's no reason for the muds to engage in a civil war, they're replacing us efficiently enough under the status quo. If a civil war ever begins, it'll have to be whites that directly start it.

he should have called the piece of shit a spic

You have a higher estimate of bean intelligence than I do.

The spic called the white guy a hick before so he's throwing that insult back at him calling the spic a hick, since the spic was said to be calling the white guy a geriatric fuck, a hick, and other colorful terms. At most, he's calling him a hick back.

sounds like that to me, too. don't disregard the bitch next to him acting all uppity about something, either. yet another case of 'start recording the video in the middle of the altercation'

I think I read somewhere he did spit on the white guy too. The spic got arrested so he's fucked.

Interesting. So maybe my response to that should be….

youtube.com/watch?v=07wuZ3EWMAA

Yes, who would say "You're a spic" it doesn't even sound natural plus it's obvious. If he was to go so far as to use the word 'spic' he would say "Goddamn dirty spic" or "Fuck off spic scum" or "Go back to your garbageland spic".

You. I like you're creativity. Get to work on some memes sir.

cucks

this is what I hear too

And ffs the guy is probably 60 years old

GAS THE SPORTSBALLNIGGERS, CUCK WAR NOW

Doesn't look like a spic to me.

I doubt very much that he said "you're a spic".

Alpha spics are still spics, gas yourselff

PLOT TWIST
His name is Kyle Adam Maraghy. The spic thing is a hoax started by that Dre spic on twitter. The attacker is probably just another nigger worshipping white guy, though he looks like maybe a raghead mutt. He's 6'4" on his arrest record so hes no fucking Aztec.

His name is Kyle Adam Maraghy. The spic thing is a hoax started by that Dre spic on twitter. The attacker is probably just another nigger worshipping white guy, though he looks like maybe a raghead mutt. He's 6'4" on his arrest record so hes no fucking Aztec.

testingf

…His name is Kyle Adam Maraghy. The spic thing is a hoax started by that Dre spic on twitter. The attacker is probably just another nigger worshipping white guy, though he looks like maybe a raghead mutt. He's 6'4" on his arrest record so hes no fucking Aztec.

This. That's clearly not even a spic. Just niggerball cucks arguing who the best bull is.

This. That's clearly not even a spic. Just niggerball cucks arguing who the best bull is.>>10757451

That's clearly not even a spic. Just niggerball cucks arguing who's the best bull.

Go up to black people and say, "good day, neighbor!"
See what happens. These people are belligerent children looking for a fight.
We should give them one.

Go up to black people and say, good day, neighbor!
See what happens. These people are belligerent children looking for a fight.
We should give them one.

He should have punched the cunt straight in her ugly mouth.

cunt

That's what it sounded like to me, even before I read your post. Looks like the cunt was up in his face, I don't doubt she spit on him.
Is the guy who punched him even hispanic? I can't tell from this video.

Lol fuck charlotte any way 99% of the people that live in that wretched place aren't even from the Carolinas, I can't walk any were without either hearing some form of Yankee talk or Spanish it drives me crazy

That's what it sounded like to me, even before I read your post. Looks like the cunt was up in his face, I don't doubt she spit on him.
Is the guy who punched him even hispanic? I can't tell from this video.

Listen to the sound and see the bleeding, he did what most people would have done. His friends should have kicked the shit out of the faggot that hit him, though. It was their obligation to their friend who just got sucker punched and was not in an ideal position to defend himself. They are shitty friends, apparently, and beta fags as well.

They don't work because white is universally considered the best race. "Nigger" genuinely hurts many niggers' feelings because it reminds them that they're primitive jungle slave monkeys. "Spic" reminds beaners that they're low IQ mongrels that had to flee their home country to have living standards similar to what we take for granted, and they still usually happily work for what we consider piss, mowing our retiree's lawns. "Chink" nods to their screwed up slit eyed ultra-homogeneous faces and gracile stature. And "kike", while they interpret it as a compliment, frightens them because of the necessary goyim-knowing involved.

Basically, racial slurs are hurtful because they say, "Haha, look at what shitty non-white race you belong to! Lol, you suck, I was born better than you and will always be." Force-meming racial slurs for whites like "honkey", "cracker" and "cumskin" (better than piss/shit-skin?) doesn't work because whiteness is a positive trait. A nigger calling a white man a "honkey" is like a DYEL manlet walking into a gym and calling a bodybuilder a "meathead".

It looks like the cunt was acting up and getting in the old guys face. I think he said "You don't spit" and it's possible she spit on him before the camera started filming.
I can't even tell if the guy is hispanic from the video.

They don't work because white is universally considered the best race. "Nigger" genuinely hurts many niggers' feelings because it reminds them that they're primitive jungle slave monkeys. "Spic" reminds beaners that they're low IQ mongrels that had to flee their home country to have living standards similar to what we take for granted, and they still usually happily work for what we consider piss, mowing our retiree's lawns. "Chink" nods to their screwed up slit eyed ultra-homogeneous faces and gracile stature. And "kike", while they interpret it as a compliment, frightens them because of the necessary goyim-knowing involved.

Basically, racial slurs are hurtful because they say, "Haha, look at what shitty non-white race you belong to! Lol, you suck, I was born better than you and will always be." Force-meming racial slurs for whites like "honkey", "cracker" and "cumskin" (better than piss/shit-skin?) doesn't work because whiteness is a positive trait. A nigger calling a white man a "honkey" is like a DYEL manlet walking into a gym and calling a bodybuilder a "meathead".

I thought it was something about spit?

Clearly not a spic.

archive.is/F78nj

Just some drunk asshole who didn't take kindly to being told to sit down.

That figures.

SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL SPORTSBALL

He deserved it for attending a niggerball event.

either way he fucked up by remaining seated

Spics are still gunna cry racism. What a fucking waste of time.

Misdemeanor Coal Toll tbh.

then perpetuate it. We need tempers to boil over. The shit thats about to come to light will be magnified in impact if we have these filthy subhumans calling for full war against yt already. We need to ensure that there is zero winning them over with facts or reasoning.

Let the fucking spics claim them as on of their own

Multiple Charges speaks their language

Holla Forums must destroy sportsball for good

Work at a dennys and just go out. The hordes of niggers pouring in completely turned the place upside down. Of course we have armed security there on the weekends.

I actually felt bad for the chink exchange kids sitting at a table surrounded by these animals.

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

goy

Kill yourselves you fucking kikes. It's obvious he said "you need to sit" and it was proven here>>10757576. And the fucking retards saying he should have fought back, holy fucking shit you couldn't make it more obvious that you've never been punched, let alone sucker punched in your entire fucking lives. The way the dude reacted made it look like his fucking teeth fell out. You're unironically defending some retarded nigger who drunkenly attacks people.

Fucking neo-pol niggers.

Sounds like he's saying "You need to RESPECT"

jk ignore this

He's saying "No respect". Holy shit, are you all retarded.

The young guy says something to the old guy and he responds back that the cunt has no respect for anyone, which the young guy takes poorly. The old guy should sue him.

For some reason I keep hearing someone say, "You're a [jew]" at the very beginning of the tape, but that's more than likely my own personal bias.

Whenever I watch these one-sided fight videos, I always have an overwhelming urge to beat the fucking shit out of the perpetrator.

Trail of beans soon? I feel like Americans are starting to hate them a lot more. Or maybe not and we're doomed to demographic suicide.

BEAT THE FUCKING SHIT OUT OF ALL SPORTSBALLNIGGERS

You're talking to FBI shills my friend

hello FBI

I avoid niggerbal (naturally) and in general, crowds of drunk degenerate retards. There's no point in me fighting such types, but I doubt my ability to control myself if confronted; they go to hospital and I go to prison, not a great outcome for me.

Except "you need to sit" is four syllables and he clearly said three.

Impossible. It would still be interesting to see the shitstorm that a politician would create if they ever suggested it though.

unsheathes_katana.gif

*teleports behind you *
"Psssh… Nothin Personnel… Kid…"

Doesn't sound anything like "you're a spic" though.

My concern is why the old fart didn't hit him back, the weak fart.

No I usually punch first.

This.
I immediately thought "why is he calling a white guy a spic".

OMG anti white sentiment in America has gone so far people will actually pretend to hear "you're a spic" instead of "You don't spit" in order to justify violence against white elderly.

Holy fuck. Guys you need to get organized to meet this violence and this fast!

He's saying "you don't respect-" before he's cut off.

Listen carefully guys. This isn't spic related at all.

Goy
Cracker(which means whip cracker, slavery reference)
Cumskin (beaners love this one for some reason)
Sub-humxn (BLM leaders used this one)
Individual ones like potato nigger, spaghetti nigger etc. I heard someone say snow nigger just yesterday. The words themselves dont matter, but the people who use them hear about 1 million little underage white girls in sex slavery and laugh at the stupid "snow niggers" and their million raped girls. Anyone who uses these words towards whites is deserving of physical removal.

To add to that, I think its good to lump the entire left into one big block which is uniformly guilty for the actions of itself. The Jews lead them, everything bad left of and including conservatism is white genocide. The reason 1 million underage girls are in sex slavery is because the far left knowingly pushes for it, the mid left pretends its not a problem, the center left pretends its only a small problem. The conservatives pretend its a problem, but dont address it, and always make it worse.
Are you far left? Moderate left? Center left? Maybe youre a libertarian dont come on my property type. Maybe youre a conservative, and think 15k rapefugees is completely different from 25k and 35k like your more far left opponents propose, youre just as guilty as them. All of the above are responsible for the rape gangs, for the 4 year old boys being sodomized and the judges letting them off, for the acid attacks, the terrorist attacks, the destruction of our culture. For the gangs of 100 blacks in places like Philadelphia and Temple U that go around beating all the whites. For what happened in Rhodesia and South Africa. Anyone who doesnt simply say "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, SOMETHING MUST BE DONE, AND IT MUST BE DONT QUICK" is complicit, and just as guilty as a communist Jew knowingly pushing white genocide.
Everyone is guilty, if they arent in vehement opposition to our demographic replacement and the atrocities committed against us DAILY now, by foreign hordes. They might as well all be Noel Ignatiev, or Tim Wise, because thats what they support. Thats where their entire world view and political outlook come from, their ideology. From the same kikes openly pushing white extermination.

Also heard "you don't spit".

You sound so fake

Someone should twat him back with this simple phrase:

REMEMBER THE ALAMO?

Even if he did fight back these useless faggots would be screaming about how he's a fed and its a false flag to start a civil war between us and our BASED NIGGERS and BASED SPICS.

Spics were targeting White owned businesses in Austin, Texas not a few months ago we even had a thread on it. Not a peep out of the media and of course anyone calling for action here was shouted down as being a fed.

Refers to all non-Jews, but yes, the kikes target us primarily.

Has nothing to do with slavery, that's a nigger myth started in the 70's. Look up "Florida crackers", "cracker cattle", "cracker horse", and "cracker house".

I just see niggers on chans saying it. Never seen a beaner use it, nor have I seen someone say it in real life.

How the fuck are you even supposed to pronounce that?

What the hell are you doing around niggers so much for that to occur? You need better living conditions/job.

My old HS eight years ago 70% nog

yeah they rely on the association of white skin with ill health, low sunlight and femininity. these are all true
it just shows why race differences will always matter. white people tend to construct an identity which tolerates these connotations (of being indoors and being more feminine than average) and turns them into an advantage (by extolling civilisation)
niggers built an identity which tolerates connotations of being a laborer and not being that feminine (by criticising civilised man, beauty and femininity)

Sounds like
Annoying Spic or Naughty Spic

after the shitskins are removed people like this need to be removed with an aggressive eugenics program

That's the slur orcs use for humans in LotR. What twisted meme magick is going on?

FUCKING SPICS

My school had 5% and that was too much, all they did was fight and disrupt everything they could.
I was even attacked twice but it would be until years later that I was able to throw off the subtle leftist programming and realize it was ok to call bad people what they are.

Sounds more like "You dont spit.."

His body language looks like he's telling him what to do (not spit) also.

Niggers are trying to meme whites as pigs and wolves

Nigresses are the worst because they control the male niggers by the balls and will hurt any especially white women and white couple.

huh yeah
i was in the spic camp but you're right

w8 i changed my mind again
it sounds like 'don't spit' but only in a british accent

He clearly pronounces a P after the beginning S of whatever word he was saying. Likely "You don't spit-" I highly doubt he called the guy a spic.

There's also a see no evil, hear no evil white man defense force here on Holla Forums that think whites can do no wrong vs another race and defend them no matter how clearly in the wrong they are. Not to say that's the case here, but is clearly lying to himself to think the man said "you need to sit".

clearly

but is the second word 'dumb' or 'don't'. i think 'dumb'.
it only sounds like 'don't' in a british accent

Why can't the USA just fucking stop getting triggered over words.
You don't even see people become this triggered over WORDS in Europe.

Jesus..

This user knows what's up.

Redpill your family. It's a difficult task, but not impossible. Redpill: Friends, family, community, city, state, country, world, in roughly that order. Or all at once via memes on social media.

If you aren't speaking truth to at least one person per day, through any medium, we are losing.

The world would be so much better if saying "racist" stuff became okay again. For that to happen, saying PC stuff must become something bad.

Because the media taught these savages not to turn the other cheek? Or are they just heartless savages?

I'm going to run with the narrative that it's just two White guys arguing about standing/sitting during a game, when one of them decided to pull out the ultimate h-bomb insult by calling the other a spic, even though he isn't.

Simply because a White guy denigrating another by insisting that he's a member of a failed mongrel race that destroys nations with drugs and corruption and then takes advantage of a Jewed, defanged nation by wandering across and breeding on its dime is the worst possible insult to make, thus exposing all these Aztlan, Reconquista, "we takin over, gringo!" dumbass wetbacks for the mindless, nation-wrecking rats that they are.

But yeah, I'm hearing "you don't spit!"

Pretty "epic" and "revolutionary" and "brave" of that spic for beating a FRAIL OLD MAN who wants to watch the game without people dancing in front of him.

Mexicans and blacks are pants on head retarded.

Good explanation for why victim complex runs rampant in non white communities living in white countries

Also worth mentioning that niggers are all "down low" faggots and probably just have a hard time not thinking about cum.