Apparently New York is going to vote for a constitutional convention

archive.is/nGlqB

Millennials, in particular, shouldn’t miss the chance to vote in favor of bringing New York’s Constitution — last completely revised in 1894 — into the 21st century.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5K92t
nypdshomrim.org
keywiki.org/Constitution_2020
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

= super majority of Jews and degenerates of NYC can steal the voting power of the rest of the State.

This confirms constitutional convention as a kike trap. At first I thought it was a good idea. But then I realised the kikes would just use it to repeal the second amendment or something. picture as always.

Funny shit, lad. The same joke was made in a recent politics class I attended.

And what will they be changing at this,. convention? I am foreseeing some really, really'' pozzed laws.

they want to change the laws so that the rural individuals would be serfs to the city folk.

Why are they calling for a constitutional convention? What changes do they want to make?

Well a non kiked convention would repeal the 13th amendment as it set up the ZOG institute the burgers have now. But I don't think that's what (((they))) had in mind.

Nothing will come of this. This is nothing more than politicians trying to impress their constituents. They'll cite this as their attempt to do something about "Drumpf" the next time they come up for election.

Probably that amendment that would let a committee of (((psychologists))) depose the POTUS. It won't happen though.

So close, but yet so far.

New york routinely has the possibility of a constitutional convention as part of their rules. It comes up every so many years.

But you still want to vote no, (((they))) will only use it to fuck )))us(((

Can we hijack this and add an amendment to expel all jews, spics and niggers?

don't be a fed.

They're trying to change the rules before they completely lose their grasp on power.

This is the STATE Constitution. Not the Federal. They cannot touch the U.S. Second Amendment at this thing.

PIC RELATED. KILL THEM ALL.

ITT people who can't into reading

THIS IS ABOUT NY STATE CONSTITUTION, NOT THE US CONSTITIUTION.

I knew that you mongoloid, I wanted to know what changes to the New York constitution they wanted to make.

Eh, I swept you up with the rest accidentally. Sorry user. As for what changes they will make, see

>you still want to vote no, (((they))) will only use it to fuck )))us(((
that's frittata, kike.

>don't you dare fight (((corruption))) goyim!
>just let (((us))) continue fucking you, goyim
changing nothing the state is already a shithole. with con-con we win. either we outright win at con-con and unkike the jew stranglehold on new york, or they win at con-con and make a jewish paradise of literally hell. progressive policies always fail. if they win it accelerates their collapse and turns the entire state of new york into a concentration camp.
implying it isnt already

VOTE YES IS BEST

HOW DOES THAT INVALIDATE DEPORTING NIGGERS AND JEWS>!>!>

Its for the best. The whole concept of large cities seems like some sort of Babylonian forced meme, just like the currency system.
Easier to herd a percentage of the population into unrealistic belief systems and degenerate lifestyles.
It is just a matter of time before these over weighted population centers result in another civil war, with the liberal elite/zog/communist/globalist/purple haired useful idiots seeing it as a righteous opportunity to stamp out that one true example of storm weenie cumskin white privilege known affectionately as the U.S. Constitution.
Otherwise the gods will likely just set off the Yellowstone supervolcano and reset the planet, again.

New Yorker here, so what the fuck am I doing with this? inb4 gassing large amounts of people

Something tells me, direct democracy is not on the table.

It's state, not federal.

A state constitution can't solve the demographics problem. Now, if it codified stand your ground and "crime prevention"…

Set off a nuclear bomb in NYC. And possibly albany too.

I'm the kikes will do that as the United States to fall apart and (((they))) all move back to their ethno-state. Detonate a nuke and blame Iran and have whatever kosher president in power to attack Iran while (((they))) sit back and eat/drink whatever Jews eat/drink.

They usually eat/drink goy babies m8

Yeah. Also I just saw a mistake in my typing thanks for the forgiveness.

Vote no, good chance they will use this to enshrine strict gun control into the state constitution.

It will be 10,000 pages long and most of it will be protections for jews.

In our lifetime there will be a New Amsterdam. let Albany rot in its own putrescence. Us true New Yorkers will bring the cities to their knees.

I found two anons who are in for a big surprise.

If you're sending Filterman in to negotiation, I might agree. Agreed, though, there needs to be a safe threshold, say 66% of the country red pilled on jews before holding a cocoon.

Never mind, I'm a faggot, I should have just read the article.

I'm not Mossad you faggot

I'm honestly curious about what's keeping this shitrag alive

The same demographic that keeps the rest of the Murdoch empire afloat.

You're a dumb nigger.

This user actually gets it. I didn't expect that.

Ultimately this isn't really that groundbreaking. We can't change this, we can't sabotage it, and we can't affect the outcome. So really all we can do is wait on the sidelines and take advantage of the mistakes the enemy makes. That and redpilling White Americans.

NYPD jewclub doesn't like the idea that their shekels may be fucked with.
archive.is/5K92t
nypdshomrim.org

That being said, if Cuomo is calling for the con I have a difficult time believing anything good would come of it, despite some hopeful anons ITT. It would be nice to be wrong, though.

misread that as goy

this could be a lead
it looks like someone is trying to start a civil war, it fits in with the $18 billion donation keywiki.org/Constitution_2020

yaaaaa,more senators

I am so ready for a civil war. What our great nation has become hurts deeper than any physical wound I’ve ever had. Those traitorous to the vision of our founders, of our GODS will feel our the wrath of divine retribution. It’s coming