All historical events over the past 300 years have been false staged realities using actors from the same 12 illuminati...

all historical events over the past 300 years have been false staged realities using actors from the same 12 illuminati bloodline families.

-Donald Trump is the actor Ron Masak
-Adolf Hitler was Walt Disney and Kermit Roosevelt
-Jimmy Hendrix is Morgan Freeman
-JFK was Jimmy Carter
-Abraham Lincoln and Jefferson Davis were brothers
-Ulysses Grant and Robert E Lee were brothers
-Casper Van Dien is Paul Ryan
-Alex Jones is Prince Gustav
-Jonathan Pryce is Pope Francis
-Anderson Cooper is Julian Assange
-John Lennon is Steve Jobs
-Mark Zuckerberg is a crisis actor called Jacob Greenberg

If you subscribe to any political ideology then you are playing right into the hands of the Illuminati since they are the ones that creates all political divides in order to divide and rule. Turn off your TV and stop subscribing to the false illuminati reality.

moar evidence

Nah, fuck off.
>>>/x/

even MOAR

moar moar

sage

moar lmosto done

Eat shit, faggot. Your thread is anchored.

almost done

last ok i'm done

Kill yourself.

My great great great great grandpa was Jefferson Davis, you get this filth off of here you lying kike

so u are part of the illuminati bloodlines families. Tell me, whats it like being a billionaire?

And I thought "autists have face blindness" was just a shill discredit technique.

Drown yourself.

hahaha, I wish. it's like you don't even know what happened to the south after the war.

it's shills

Ah finally some truth

This garbage repeat shitpost should be deleted, not just anchored.

OH VEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

The OP is probably just trolling, but I suppose these similarities between these celebrities and "elites" might hint to the inbred nature of their families.

Ed Chiarini/Dallas is a kike and a psyop to scare people away from false flags. He blames everything on a jewish family to make anybody attacking jews talking about false flag is deemed a retard by his/hew peers.This thread is total shit it should be fucking nuked.