Have you noticed changes in your area since the election?

Discuss any changes you've seen in your area since Trump came to office, good or bad.

A little about my area: Rust belt, wealth has left the area and continues to leave every generation. Used to be nearly all white when my parents were kids. When I was a kid it was about 75% white. Now it's only 35% white, with Mexicans moving in and spawning at an increasing rate. I started noticing one positive change this summer and I think it has to do with Trump's tough talk on immigration. In the past, most landscaping crews and construction crews were mostly Mexican. This summer I noticed most crews were majority white. Sure, there were some all-Mexican landscaping crews I see here and there, but it's been a long time since I've seen majority white crews working. There's construction on a huge training center for woodworkers, millers, floor layers, etc. that just began. Another change I noticed is more people advertising their political beliefs on their cars and homes. I've never seen so many Confederate decals up north before. There's Blue Lives Matter stickers on many cars here. People are flying militia flags next to their American flags outside. People never were so out-in-the-open with political things like this before. The negative things still remain, and that's white flight. There's more outspoken lefties networking, but at least they are outing themselves. If we could just crack down on illegals more, demoralize legal and illegal Mexicans, and get more whites to stay and have families, I have hope there can be a resurgence in the area.

What about you. What have you observed?

Good thread idea, bump.

Around my area, I've experienced sort of the same effect. Califag here, I expect with Trump as president, we should have some more conservative politicians elected. Also with that said, the liberals still haven't learned a thing and still have tantrums all the time. One of my friends professors went on a huge rant and cried how "Trump and assholes like him are ruining this country". So I should expect the middle of the line normie should lean right by next year.

I live in Portland Oregon, so it's pretty much an extremely segregated city with beaners and whites having their own neighborhoods, which is pretty funny considering how liberal most of the whites are. I'd say racial tensions here are pretty high between young whites and beaners. Younger whites here seem to hate beaners a lot more than their parents, and more people here are far more open politically and willing to show their political affiliation with pride.

I live in Georgia… noticed my neighborhood went from ~10% beaner to almost 50%. I've been hoping I would meet another hiki NEET like me, but to no avail. I don't go out as much for obvious reasons, but I did saw the increase from whenever I go out (to buy groceries for my mom) during late afternoon.

North Florida. Nothing's changed after the election other than most people with Trump stickers on their cars taking them off because there was a rash of bootyblasted leftists vandalizing people's cars, especially after the election. Illegals are still doing landscaping and construction. Niggers are still nigging.

Actually right after Hurricane Maria hit, I started noticing Puerto Ricans at the stores almost immediately. They were mostly just in the Orlando/south Florida area before but they're all over the place now. It won't be long before half of Puerto Rico is here. That island is basically done; there's no hope for it because the people are too inept to rebuild and restore it. The brain drain is real which explains why they were bankrupt before Maria.

Landscaper living in South Carolina, they're all El salvidorians here, fucking ms-13 shitskins

Georgia user here. No changes. Beaners riding bicycles, walking everywhere, I'm drowning in Chinese and Korean immigrants. A nigger from Africa was walking around today wearing a white robe to his ankles, it was see through, and he had on pink bikini style undies. It's a freak show. No sign of the Duke boys anywhere.

Do you want me to make shit up to make Trump look good or tell you the truth and get banned for it? Never mind, I'll just save myself the trouble and see myself out.

Go head and share. It's good to know the different political climates across the country good or bad. Or, ya know, just be a faggot.

bye faggot, don't let the door hit you on the way out

Los Angeles Right Wing Death Squads here. I now know who in my community is worth bushwhacking and who is not based on if they support Trump or not. Now it has become crystal clear who is Anti-American.

california here. Everyday things get a little darker…

when I was a kid in the 90's my neighborhood was 85% white and so safe that the parents didn't give much of a shit about what we did, now it's practically a central american no go zone.

I'm not American, but in my little slice of the future Asian country known as Canada I've seen more kvetching and pro-liberal sentiments than ever before. I'm sure that it's partially just due to the natural downward spiral of the country but a lot of it is just the retarded identity of zigging when Burgers decide to zag a bit.

A shit ton of immigration here. It's all darker, muslims, poos, asians, africans, south americans, mexicans.

They add to the sales taxes locally, and add to the bottom line of corporations such as walmart, starbucks, mcdonalds, AT&T, verizon, that's why they are here. it's all about the $$$$

I'm hoping Kim Jung-un nukes us or a comet strikes the planet.

Yes.

For the past few years the university in my city would always have 80+ new Chinese exchange students enrolled but due to one of Trump's new policies, there are only fucking 4 new ones this year. Chinks btfo

I live in an extremely liberal city so I've noticed most people who never had anything to say about politics (outside of ham-fistedly criticizing republicans for "obstructionism" when Obama was in office) suddenly can't shut the fuck up about it. Pic related is a /lefty.pol/ screen cap I pulled that perfectly reiterates the kind of autistic screeching I have to deal with.

Holy shit, they still don't get it

Rural, very white area here. No changes, just steady increase in nonwhites, including the worst of them (somalis, central american goblins, etc). And more fags cropping up.
Jobs, economy, etc. all still crap.

without ethnic cleansing, wherever you are is fucking fucked

I pointed out to that chick in the thread that, as a male, my employer doesn't provide me condoms and that female birth control is literally $20/mo and if she can't afford that, she definnitely can't afford a child and needs to reevaluate her whole system of behavior. She just called me a cunt

Midwest fag here, my neighborhood has become very multicultural. Many drug deals on my block, everyone parks in my spot next to the house. People openly ask me if I wanna try some hard drugs right in front of where I live. If I go to local bars nearby then there are coke dealers specifically targeting randoms like me at the place. I guess that's probably true for a lot of places but what gets me is how no nigger respects the fact that they can be reported to authorities.

Sonoma County, California. The sheriff was forced out and replaced over civil rights issues. They also hired a new civil rights ombudsman from San Francisco. Some of the county supervisors are complaining that he is exceeding his authority.

Santa Rosa Junior College began publicly offering services to illegal immigrants, had professors promote transgenderism, and forced all students to take a Title IX quiz that requires them to agree that all of the big abuses of power are required by federal law and to deny that the Constitution forbids the federal government from getting involved in trivial local issues.

The Sonoma State University president had a meeting with Geena Davis that was organized by Summit State Bank and the major local newspaper, the Press Democrat.

And there was a big fucking fire that burned down an eighth of the town but that is unrelated to politics.

Well I got a job as a machinist the day after 2 year college graduation because the person who originally had the job got deported back to the Philippines.

Mohave County, Arizona here. These happened in the past year:

>Talking with a couple relatives about Rothschilds and other such (((banking dynasties)))

Good.

That's the obama policies. If you're rural enough, coordinate with some other local whites to make your problems disappear.

My old neighbor got deported and his drug dealing kids are also gone. Got a nice new lady as my neighbor named Wendy she's actually a really nice and polite woman with grandkids who looks too young to have grandkids. Also the gym is more fun now, occasionally you'll hear some buff guy scream MAGA when someone starts bitching about Trump.

out here in cruz-land, there are regular guys with giant trump stickers and signs, but the very first people to start supporting him openly were some of the most obnoxious boomers and crypto-kikes.

I have seen a lot of Confederate flags.

Trump needs to simply keep his promise, and then walk over congress and the Senate if they refuse to keep theirs.

Healthcare, the wall, ect.

If they refuse to do what their voters want then he needs to push term limits.

Checking those nice digits. I live in the leftist nogland swamps of Virginia, for some reason, and one of the biggest changes I've noticed is niggers being increasingly unfriendly towards whites. It really started up when BLM was actually funded a few years back, but tensions have increased further since the election.

I'm a friendly guy and I tend to say hi to people as I walk my dog, and now about 80% of bobos will try to give me the silent treatment like some little five year old. I'll still say hi to the filthy retards because the ones who want to act all tufff seem to be actually offended at my very existence- my healthy lifestyle, cool doggo, easy smile, and ability to greet even the darkest of shadow people. Sometimes they seem just intellectually stumped and can't manage language in those few passing seconds (these ones are usually stumbling along somewhere in the roadway, while we have a network of sidewalks), but I do feel like even those simple mouthbreathers typically used to offer up a quick hello in response.

I get the impression that these people's world is increasingly filled with anti-white sentiment and propaganda. MEANWHILE there's the increase in "politically active" white leftists as seen everywhere else. These fags keep putting up antifa stickers which I actually enjoy finding and removing. Pics related including the likely perpetrators of these intimidating acts of vandalism.

This makes me want 4 more years, 4 more glorious years. Holla Forums can all kill themselves don't worry it's not real suicide.

Of fucking course its norfolk too, kike zog machine outpost #1 besides DC, its bad but not as bad on the other side of the bridge tunnel. I was nearly attacked by a mouth foamed irate midget nog in my neighborhood after trump got elected. Stay safe and carry a gun, virginia was blue last election.

Even before Trump won I noticed that there are many more young white children and young white families in my area of Inland California. The day after the election a fellow student called me a conservative asshole, seemingly because I am a well-dressed white man. I just ignored him and walked past, funny thing is that he looks like a shorter, cuckier, version of Carl the Cuck and despite not replying to him, he nows seems scarred of me now and evacuates the area with my approach. Whats great too is how scarred and passive the liberals are these days when I talk to them. I pretend to be a libcuck sometimes to gauge how they feel, and they tell me about how they feel the country is on the edge of the abyss, maybe they are right for once? Apart from that there is also much more economic activity.

Disgusting

Alabamafag here. In my old town, they are suddenly pushing lgbt shit desperately. Sad.

I know, what should I have done?

I had a similar experience the morning after the election, literally shouted at by a group of darkies for no other reason than being a white guy. Armed every day, absolutely. Used to live on the peninsula and it seems to be more Mexican every time I drive up there. Newport News population is unrecognizable compared to the 90s.

Also noticed that nobody wants to talk about politics or even current events at work anymore. There has not been a single mention of Vegas in my office or among any of my coworkers, or really anyone I've interacted with in the real world, which honestly has been the most surreal part of that event.

Nothing has changed. That's jew media talk. Ask some libshit kevetching about things, how their life has changed since Trump. You will be met with silence. There's nothing they can point to.

The rust belt was deindustrialized thirty years ago. Those jobs aren't coming back unless there's a world war and military shit has to be made. I just can't see any other way.

I've seen the same trajectory since at least 2006 or so. Before than, the effects of the economy on our two major industries were about the only factor. Now it doesn't seem to matter how good or bad they are, everything steadily gets worse.

why?

Like I said, a friendly guy. This area has been about 50/50 black/white for a long time and generally people coexist while naturally sticking to their own groups. There's always a superficial mingling. I acknowledge dogs and cats without any malice just the same.

Thrilled that "bobo" caught on that quickly. It's become my favorite new term. :)

LA fag
The gardeners my landlord used for years disappeared literally the day after the election. I've also found an astonishing amount of Trump supporters who keep their support on the down low. Really though chances are any moderately well dressed non-soyboy or blue collar white male is likely to be a Trump supporter in Cali.

Other big changes…..my first kid is on the way and we plan to have at least 4 more. I'm betting there will be a baby boom starting from election day forward. Also I'm GTFO of this state soon where I can own guns again and not get AIDS from a fucking blood transfusion.

It's actually kind of amusing. Be a well-dressed, upright white man and say "Good morning" to any black person you pass up in the street. Most won't even look you in the eye and will just mumble something. It's a fun way to be passive-aggressive about your superiority. The only blacks that seems to say hi back are the 1% of elderly blacks that haven't died yet.

I never saw any "Support our Police" signs before the election. Now you can't go out without seeing at least one.

Sadly you can't go out without seeing at least one nigger, either. It didn't used to be like this.

Yeah don't use that as your only metric.

I haven't heard bobo since Radio Free Skyrim
I'm friendly to the rare black who doesn't act like a nigger and is openly friendly and normal acting, but I can't imagine being friendly to the rest.
between anglo americans and german americans I might say that because the interbreeding and cultural differences are not a big deal, but with blacks? I've never seen such a place, even if there was no miscegenation and they stayed on their side of the tracks, they are more criminal and are using YOUR resources to breed.
the tens of millions of mongrels, mulattos, and mestizos prove there is nothing superficial about it

you acknowledge the bad dogs and cats out there? Once again, why?

I notice shit like this. First: 'hispanic' is not a nationality. Second:
BE A GOOD WHITE FUCKING GOY AND SEND US YOUR SAMPLE SO WE CAN TELL YOU YOU'RE NOT WHITE SO YOU CHECKMARK [OTHER] TO FURTHER ERODE YOUR WHITE IDENTITY AND HELP US LEGITIMIZE FALSE STATISTICS

sorry fucked up that rip, here it is with audio

The Media increased identity politics this election and thought white people were too demoralized to have an identity because they told them that they didn't.

/thread

identity politics began with the beer summit when Obama took office

Not as much since the election but for the past couple of years I've noticed a drastic increase in blacks in the area. It's gotten to a point where people will talk in gas stations about how they recently moved to my city. What blows my mind is that most I see are working low wage jobs or no jobs at all. How the fuck could they afford to move across the country? I can't even afford that shit and I make a decent wage.

This was around the time where there were murmers about funded migration from Soros shell entities and government handouts to get people shoved into 'The major 12' cities(I live in one of them). Not sure what came of that digging though it completely fell off the map once the election season started.

Sorry for the blogpost, I know what I've said is a little off topic. The reason I bring it up is to say yes, I have noticed changes since the election. No one is doing any digging with regard to the shit we were onto before the Trump shitstorm his this board. It pisses me off because this was the one place where people were investigating shady activity that affect our livelihood. Sadly it seems those days have come to pass.

Non amerifat but I thought they moved all the niggers from disaster areas elsewhere?

Stuck in a SoCal city man? LA or Anaheim? Sounds like either.

Not just that, during the obama years a lot of cities revamped their section 8 programs and started giving out vouchers that could be used anywhere in the city, where previously they were all in designated section 8 housing blocks. My formerly 99.9999% white HS now has about 8% blacks.

I also live in the Rust Belt but my area is nigger infested.

You owe me new sides

I never understood how that thing worked, wouldnt dicks get caught in the release cord or something?

nearly all women. I'm totally surprised.

Most migration I've seen is not from disaster areas but from cities that are failing. We're talking Detroit, Chicago etc. I think of it as 'Black Flight'. People are realizing these cities are failing and full of crime/violence. The city I live in is actually or was pretty nice for a metropolitan city, you just had to stay away from your inevitable 'No Go' zones(any street named after MLK etc.). Now it seems even decent renting areas have section 8's moving in all the time. It blows my mind how some of these people afford to live in this area.

I don't consider myself racist(by the original term, not the SJW one) but I have to admit it's strange when all of a sudden 75% of the interactions you have with people outside of work are with blacks just from the sheer amount that work customer service jobs.

you anywhere around NE Ohio? Mahoning shilled hard for Hillary, this place is a fucking cesspool

I am so sick of this shit

here its basically black flight migrating into white neighborhoods

Opposite here. More white children, more business. Oddly, even the niggers are more friendly. The biggest negative attitude change has been liberal white or "white" women.

Knowing Virginia? Next they'll change the Eurostile "POLICE" logo to a loopy cursive font with a heart over the "I" and make the officer driving it wear a training bra over his uniform.

now I'm actually surprised.

they really don't get it do they?

Top of rust belt:
I know know the polital leaning of about everyone in my life. Through the obama years it was only the loud 'political types' (15%). I am referred to as brother every few weeks now instead of maybe yearly.

More random conversations I overhear (strangers) are hugbox political in nature, almost like a pickup line. Previously the fastest way to kill an emerging freindship was get political too early in the relationship, now its a metal detector brought up in the first encounters.

Wish I would have seen this before posting. Something has happened, in my opinion, to the welfare programs in the past 4 years. I was going to hold this back because it will most likely give away where I live but fuck it.

An example of some of this shit are a group of people that live in my apartment complex. Like I said I make a decent wage, it's a bit above the national average and my rent takes about 1/3rd of my monthly take home. So when I see someone living in the area that from what I can tell doesn't work my spidey senses start tingling. Add on to that that I see these people consistently gambling at a nearby gas station(sometimes 3 or 4 of them) just hammering away at blackjack or kino you really have to start to wonder how the fuck they can afford rent/utilities/food etc.

That's how it seems to me. That cycle has always been around as it's the reason white flight exists but what I'm seeing appears to be incredibly rapid. With the age of apartment living becoming the norm a whole area can experience 20 years worth of white flight in 3.

All of this is incredibly disturbing to me. It brings into question how this can be used to shape and manipulate cities. You have an area you want to take over? Make them accept section 8, within 5 years it will be completely demographically changed and ready for demolition. In fact tax payers would probably be asking for it.

Mega cities are becoming a thing, I drive down the freeway remembering what this city used to look like. Houses, parks, families going for walks and now all I see are large apartment structures, convenience stores and people who have absolutely no appreciation for this land/area. It eats away at my soul daily.

Don't get me wrong, definitely see miscegenation, wiggers, and other disgusting displays here more often than anyone would like. Maybe 10-15% of each racial community want to associate, breed with and take on the culture of the other, there's very real overlap on that level. The superficial mingling I'm talking about is when members of either of those cultural communities interact with each other briefly in public.

Until they prove themselves a bad dog or a destructive 85 IQ ape creature, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. Sometimes you can see immediately that it's not worth the effort. Sometimes I'll get a surprising response. The predictable chimping or barking is all still very tolerable. Used to carry around a lot of open contempt but it made me a miserable person. It's nice to try to be a friendly guy and just let the nigs be nogs because they're going to keep on nigging either way.

Different user but NEOhio is a warning about gerrymandering all should hear. There are districts up there that look like a dogbone connecting section8s of cleveland to near akron (hilariously far away for non-Ohianons)

In 2001 the town I live in was 99.6% white. Now its a fucking barrio. Crime is rampant and the only work at all is service industry. I take solace in the knowledge that this place is within a DEFCON 1 strike zone.

I too know that feel, user. My home-town is now a shit-hole filled with tweekers and heroin junkies.

I've heard the term used before, and often in places where old dudes talk shop. I'd leave, but financially strapped. also I'm more edgy than average WN so I got social pariah status.

Sounds like the communist housing situation back in the soviet union. Kikes are going to kike.
Gibs, for everyone but the whites. Since wealth in burgerland is created by fiat, you need to hand it out to someone. In this case shitskins get gibs which then get distributed and spent at local stores and buisnesses. But that doesn't happen for whites.

Hence why rust belt areas are so poor yet cities have so much commerce flowing through them. Gibsmedats creating a exchange of wealth.

The USD must be destroyed and anhilihated with no mercy. Or burgerland, and the rest of the world depending on the USD, are fucked long term.

In my area kids, especially young girls, have been displaying a level of lewdness I have never seen before.

well they're females, what do you expect? profoundness??

that's sad. my cousin OD'd three months ago.

We all want to leave, many of us have tried. There is no escape.

Oh it gets better, friend. I hear they solved penises that day.

The opioid epidemic is one of the largest attacks on whites currently. I got a hold of some NHS data a while back and ran the numbers over time. Miscegenation will pale in comparison if this opioid epidemic continues to grow at this rate. The fact that you see a huge spike after 2001 is perfectly clear example that this is the crack epidemic 2.0. This time it's targeted towards whites for some reason. Almost like internally even the shadow government has been compromised by outside (((interests))).

Same here. So many liberal signalling lawn signs. Everyone has something to say now. People who are employees working will talk about how awful Trump is, despite how unprofessional that is. The local public school are now officially sanctuaries. The high school has a DREAMers club. The town has signs that they used taxpayer money for to declare itself a "welcoming city." Fuck this gay town. I can't wait to move.

Why in Korean? Who are they trying to persuade? Norks?

I'm actually studying for that right now. How would you say the job market is at the moment? Are there many jobs available?

But not the scientific method, right?

Start up some new threads with decent OPs.

You mean, an ICE gold mine

identity politics are backfiring on kikes now, they don't want to own up to the pedowood shit so faggots from all walks of life are starting to hate them.

A good deal of that simply comes down to Akron being the site of the nearest college town. Naturally, Cleveland would send it's best. Once they complete the connection from Cleveland to Columbus, they can tie it to Cinncinati, and do what the failed train line proposal set out for back in 08.

That time bomb is nearly ready to go off. Once we reach peak nigger, they'll disperse and overrun the corn. Look at a demographics map, and Cuyahoga is like an oozing wound spreading the taint exponentially as they nogs acquire more clay. Hell, even Parma is 90% black now, and they were the last hold out in the state to block BET from cable providers back in the nineties.

Seeing that I got hired INSTANTLY in a state that is rapidly LOSING population because there aren't any company's willing to work on land dictated by socialist niggers in Chicago, you cant go wrong.

Yes.

I'd like to encourage the students to start reporting spics that have wronged them. Considering that they contacted the FBI over some swastikas drawn in pencil in a few books, I don't feel comfortable putting up signs.

I just looked up welcoming city the first three sites lead to https ://www.welcomingamerica.org/

I'm good, every time I attempt a thread I get a ban for some ass retarded reason. These boards have become pretty hostile towards oldfags with regards to creating threads. Besides, I prefer to lurk unless I have insight to offer.

I live in Youngstown. city is a lost cause.

The few niggers around here hang their heads low now. They used to walk tall when Obama was in office.

NJ user reporting in.

Central NJ to be specific. People are definitely more open about there political views now but the brain dead attitude towards politics among alot of NJ residents still remains strong here. This state has alot of perfect consumer types living in it. Other NJ anons probably know what im talking about. No one here is educated on politics on the right or left, its all about bread and circus here. Other than that I have noticed a slight demoralization in beaners/spics which is good and Ive also seen constant updates on infrastructure on all the roads and highways which is definitely a good thing. All the roads arounds my home are newly paved or being paved and all the gas lines and water lines in the streets have been updated and replaced. As far as jobs go alot of them are opening up, There would be more if we could deport some beans but this is a sanctuary state so it might be awhile before we see that. Its been bretty gud under Trump so far here. Not perfect but good.

Should move out to Fowler, it's almost 100% white and likely to stay that way since there are no buses, no traffic lights, and no apartments. You'd only have a 40 minute or so commute to work.

Well, slow thread is best thread. From what i'm reading pretty much everyone is saying their city is going shitty. If anyone of you lurk casually and want some raw data on migration within the U.S. I could get my hands on some census data. Not sure how much it would help since you guys already know what has been happening.

More somalis, pajeets, and Xian Meis imported every day to work at the local big tech company and chobani yogurt plant. More white people, including myself, losing their jobs so they can be exported to asia. More difficulty finding jobs. Worsening traffic. More californianiggers swarming the place because the faggots can't help but shit up everywhere they go instead of staying in their failure of a state. Fuck off californians. FUCK OFF GET OUT OF MY STATE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Also I had a potential haunting in my apartment, so that's something. There is still some slight hope. There's a high school on the
street I have to drive past to get anywhere, and someone that apparently goes there openly drives around in an old Ford truck with american flags and Trump flags all over it, and none of the niggers/sandniggers/pajeets have attacked yet.

Hate facts are good.

Not him, but I've done the 50+ minute commute thing before. It's fucking soul crushing tacking an additional 10 or so unpaid hours of work onto your schedule when you already work full time plus overtime.

profundity

I'll look into it, if the data is alarming enough I'll follow up with something more.

Bud, you sound mentally ill. Take a break man.

I wouldn't do an hour or more, but it takes about a half an hour to get anywhere around here, so the extra ten minutes would be worth it (to me) not to have to nig with the nogs. It's all open roads with no traffic and no stops out in Trumbull anyway, so driving isn't as bad as it otherwise would be.

Definitely interested. Always nice to have the data to back up what we all already know is happening.

If you have insurance that covers it. It should be covered in cases where it's used to treat other conditions.

Teva is the only manufacturer approved in the US for the non-hormonal device. Even without hormones, the whole thing is made by kikes.

No. They trim the strings after insertion. The strings soften and curl around the cervix.

PNW. Doesn't seem to be much change in the astro van driving ebt using brown midget population. Maybe a little change in attitude. That kind of "oh shit" look, like they are pretty sure the gig is going to be up before too long.
But this is Seattle and Olympia territory, and these liberals are full on fruitcake batshit crazy, so unless Trumpinator starts an en masse round up the gibs will keep pulling them up from whatever mud hut country they are coming from.
As far as the general redneck population there's definitely a sense of hope that maybe things aren't going to be forever fucked.

Neck yourself, nobody will miss you. Alternatively, write about your experience and we'll sit and pretend you're not a proactively whining cunt.

That would be a microaggression because niggers can't read cursive.

The school near me adopted a pro-whore dress code. I'm moving before I have kids, or we'll home school.

Thank you.

More gunshots since being a criminal became a crime again.

What a nightmare to read you guys. I wish i could welcome you all back in Europe, but it's very close to what you live now, with maybe less immigrants but much more muslims and africans.
It happened so fast. So fast.

Alright so some are still interested. I'll need some help with bias when the time comes. Data is only as good as the methodology in which it is collected. The data itself has to be scrutinized and in an objective fashion. Something I haven't seen on this board in a while. I'm good with data and the bias that encompasses it but I'll need some help with what was overlooked. If I were to work on something serious like this bias would be a component that needs to be visibly clear for the data being presented.

If anything this would just be a part of what I already wanted to make and what DeepFreeze failed at. Associating biased views into the data we use to analyze life outside our individual areas. A 'Power Level' if you will of how valid the data is itself. Eh, I'm buzzed. If any of that makes sense contact my ghost writer, 'Akira Toriyama'.

great my local government is in on this shit. time to go into battle mode.

and how far is that? must be pretty far because I've never heard of it.

user, I have faith you can find out some of the students or parents that go to those meetings.

Might have been one of my old books. Oops.

Yep they just passed that in a few towns near me. The places it passed are Detroit 2.0, Mexico 2.0, and upper middle class white city with a liberal college in an otherwise red area (those folks are in for a rude awakening)

Keep trying. I always try to help good investigation threads.

Same here. Non-stop construction. Nearly ever major road was under construction this summer at the same time.

I think I can dig up some info on Obama era (((ENRICHING))) and (((DIVERSITY))) projects. Maybe I'll make a thread on that in the near future.

nevermind its not far. I'll see what I can do.

Olympia is where that godawful genre riotgrrl came from. literal POS city,

And oh yeah, I barely see any shitskins because they all decided its better to work for a living than leech off white people.

Just kidding. War when dammit?

also you near there, user? I want to start my own Vanguard movement around here.

Oh cool, a decent thread got bumplocked. But let's leave up a bunch of hollyjew threads. I'll catch you all in a few days with some research on Obama/Diversity/Relocation/Section 8. It's one of the pillars of our problems, and that's what we must focus on.

Little farming town just to the north of Youngstown. My wife has family out that way, usually we just take 193 up there if we're coming from Youngstown, you can do about 70 once you're past Liberty, and cut travel almost in half. If you know where the airport is, it's about 10 miles up the road from there.

Sounds good, we almost had something going on meadhall but it fell through. Might end up hitting up the guys in PA, if they ever get something set up.

>I think I can dig up some info on Obama era (((ENRICHING))) and (((DIVERSITY))) projects. Maybe I'll make a thread on that in the near future.
Another case of I know but I have no proof. Not saying you are a shill but let's be honest. We aren't going to find it again.

Northern Califag here but born in the bay area. Since Trump got elected, the only change I see is more kvetching about him; normies watch CNN and parrot complaints. Growing up in the 90s it was very white. It's gotten darker and darker and now I'm 27 ready for the DOTR. Please.

You haven't seen any changes because your whole state is completely fucked no matter who the president is.

I had some links and bits of research saved. I just have to find it and piece together what I have and type it all up.

I'm also thinking of getting normies to wake up by association their nostalgia for 80s and 90s childhoods with being in nearly all white communities. They yearn for the ethnostate and don't realize it.

WI user here. Everything seems exactly the same, but it wasn't really that bad before, at least in my particular area. It's hard to tell the general mood of people re: politics because it's still a social custom to not be confrontational about others' political beliefs. E.g., I can still be "friends" with a Trump hater as long I don't harangue him about it. Obviously, showing my power level would have bad consequences but no one is going to hit me with a bike lock for walking through the grocery store with a MAGA hat.

I managed to redpill my boomer parents further, (got my mom to say "nigger" when talking about the NFL stuff… this is a big deal), but it wasn't that hard since they were already conservative.

Shitlib signalling on (anti)social media is at an all-time high, but if they had meltdowns in public around here, no one would pay attention.

I will say that I was surprised to discover, after the fact, how many Trump supporters there are among my coworkers and Jewbook friends. I'm able to drop subtle redpills all the time at work with impunity.

Northern and Eastern parts of California are the only good parts of it. It's funny to me that all the (((conservative))) areas are farmers even though there is a mass representation of hispanics.

Doing a days work for yourself and no one else wakes you up to the lie that welfare is. It's the only hope I have for Illegal Migrants.

Calm down with that blackpill man. Every state is in a state of contention, if that wasn't the case the so called Commifornia would have gone full communist.

I get trying to go for a good thread but sometimes you just have to do it. The fact that you have the proof and you haven't posted tells me you are a lazy lurker. At least you have that though.

Fuck off alphabet shill.

What is blatant use of board type without sending an actual message? I call that a newfag or a shill. Grow the fuck up. Lurk more and focus on being better. You need that.

For anons that want to look at the report(s) describing the data collection methodology, where can that be found?

I've reported a few who have spoken out publicly identifying themselves as being here illegally.

It only took 6 years for whites to become a minority where I live. Fast is an understatement.

One of the best things I Think of in this vein of thought is reporting bullies, and reporting cartel members and poisoning shit weed with datura while memeing that's it's vengeance on America for Trump. Hit from both directions. Make kids hate the spics and spics open about hating America.

(Checked)
Hi FBI friend!

Kill yourself alphabet shill. Get the fuck out. I'm not going to support nonwhite and cuckifornian swarm immigration. I'm not going to support destruction of Holla Forums culture because some homo that claims to be an "oldfag" gets butthurt over a REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Get gassed.

DATAMINING

And this could have been made on halfchan…

Do the young whites actually hate the beans? Or do they just like them less?

The data is available for anyone that wants it. The main rule I have seen with regard to government data is that it cannot be used to isolate individuals… funny right? Honestly, learn to code, learn how data works. There is no easy path man.

If you want to get into methodology, that's rough. Either go public info or get an in at a university near you and show that you are good with data, provide a good reason for access to that data(social engineering skills) and do the work yourself. There is no easy way, it takes a bit of know how and the ability to use it.

Better yourself, I could start a thread on that alone but the kike mods on this board would ban it under their shitty self help clause. You won't ever see a 'How to dig' thread just like you don't ever see a 'How to get fit' thread.

Keep spamming the board faggot. I hope you die a slow and painful death.

It's basically like a micro version of shitskin "refugees" migrating to white countries because they fucked up their own ones.

if you're on Social Security you can't legally own a weapon.

Essentially yes. What pisses me off is the fact that I was born and raised here. Fleeing is not an option despite seeing so many do so.

Kek. I had some fucker the day after the election try to smash the front end of my car because I was driving around doing the "OK" hand signal. I drifted to avoid a collision, and this idiot proceeds to tailgate the school bus that was in front of me.
No wonder these stupid shits needs remote control cars to kill people. They're so fucking bad at vehicular homicide that no one's even successfully clipped me yet.

Has little to do with the federal government. The bipartisan 2015 FAST act has helped a bit but its mainly states doing what they can on infrastructure with the lack of funding forcing them to push projects onto multi decade timescales.

So far all Trump's hebrew economic advisors have come up with on infrastructure is "asset recycling" (bribe states to sell off infrastructure) and "public private partnerships" ( socialize the costs, privatize the profits agreements in exchange for private sector investment). For the latter, if there's no profits to privatize, the private sector isn't interested (that means rural infrastructure gets the shaft).

This isn't much better than Obama's diversion of infrastructure funds to things that were clearly not infrastructure.

replying to myself, which is a shame because I'm on it.

Former rustbelt city, these signs are all over my neighborhood too. A bunch of platitudes that don't say what they mean and don't answer their critics. Was out for a walk yesterday and found a baggie of hash on the side of the road. This neighborhood is going to ride its good intentions to destruction too.

Honestly, I expect to be gulaged in a couple years. I'm basically a pariah since I won't drink the koolaid about trans stuff.