MCGREGGOR IS AN ASSHOLE

MCGREGGOR IS AN ASSHOLE

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=D3CpW3ndMsg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yep

He really is kind of a shithead, though. I mean, 4 kids? And MEW isn't even hot, she's way past her prime.

/ourobi-wan/

I ran into him in a sports shop in London. He is indeed an asshole.

MEW is totally overrated

This is sad to hear tbh….what did he do?

I was really nervous approaching him. The only movie of his I've seen is Star Wars so I said "I have the high ground Ewan". He just stared at me and gave off a vibe of not wanting to accidentally touch me, kept staring until I walked away. I felt like a retard and felt more suicidal than usual the rest of the day.

He cucked both women in one speech, and that's all that matters

Did you really say that to him lol

He later caused a ruckus at the cashier. What did he say again?

infetterence?

He said "Ive seen security holograms of Anakin…..killing younglings."

is he gay? because its rather sad that he couldnt do better than those two potatoe-faces

kek

This is his daughter

Hot or not?

i love this board

Looks like a dude with long hair to me.

>muh cowtits!
t. nigger

the true sign of a repressed homosexual is that that they can't appreciate aesthetics besides muh hips and muh boobs

Yes, that's where you belong.

cowtits are hot
t.whitest man on this board

Beaver? Is that you, come to save Holla Forums?

l-legal?

i never said that
but i agree

No, Feeona A, meet-art model. I did my homework.

And by no i mean yes.

If Lucas wrote and produced it and Villeneuve directed it, would you watch it?

Lucas would never write it because there's no reason for it to exist. Obi-Wan is interesting only as a foil to Anakin and as a corrupt teacher for Luke.

You know I have always been here?

I thought this thread was going to be about the boxer.

oh he swings that way huh

Why is he corrupt?

Yoda clearly says the Jedi have become corrupt. They became too arrogant and started acting as a military force rather than a temple of peace keeping monks.

They completely lost their way and got genocided by one of their own for their own arrogance.

yes but obi wan was one of the only ones who tried to do something about that

He said that of the Jedi in general and not him in particular. Furthermore, he must've been referring to the people in power and not all Jedi in general because they're the ones that make the rest suffer if they're corrupt.
Again, why is Obi Wan in particular corrupt?

He sided with the gremlin and nigger instead of Anakin, even though Qui-Gon told him to look after Anakin and ignore the jewdi council. All the deleted scenes from RotS are basically the jewdi council and Padme plotting behind Anakin's back and pretending that dey dindu nuffin.

By being so arrogant he told the council he was going to raise the guy who genocided them and teach him how to kill them even if his future was clouded and he was too old to start his training.

It's almost like Obi wan's arrogance is what ultimately killed them

EWAN YA FRIENDS AR DEAD

Where can i watch those deleted scenes?

Extras from bluray and DVD.
hooktube.com/watch?v=D3CpW3ndMsg

McGreggor is Alpha

Fuck my asshole raw!

why are you ruining my lemonade batch?

Holy Fucking dogshit!
Shaak Ti was supposed to be in the movie?

BASED EWAN

that was qui gon, obi wan made a bro promise to qui gon

You want to fuck a child's body to compensate for a small wang, just admit it user.

but prequel Obi-Wan is my man-crush

Judging by those pictures she was probably a favorite at Comet Pizza while growing up.

Are you literally autistic?

Jesus that elevator scene. No amount of editing could have saved that.
Lucas is a man of vision, but not of ability, that much I'm damn certain of by now.