Flashback: Barbara Walters Shames Pedo Victim Corey Feldman On National TV For ‘Damaging An Entire Industry’

Flashback: Barbara Walters Shames Pedo Victim Corey Feldman On National TV For ‘Damaging An Entire Industry’

archive.is/ad5kr

Retweet:

twitter.com/ZeroPointNow/status/919124870012723200

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitiligo
archive.is/uGFum
youtu.be/p2xpctm9_YA
archive.is/uwaKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=p2xpctm9_YA
imdb.com/title/tt0107977/?ref_=nv_sr_2
youtube.com/watch?v=Gr00HKpd7Vk
youtube.com/watch?v=Wt6zVypo72E
youtu.be/_VTpvHYrUag?t=29m30s
hooktube.com/watch?v=U4MT5TlVMno
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

YOU'RE DAMAGING THE INDUSTRY GOY, STOP TALKING SO WE CAN GET SOME MORE GOYIM CHILDREN!

(((barbara walters))) defends the tribe…
no shit… imagine my shock…
sage for lack of relevance…

Good point. No one is talking about the victims of abuse at the hands of (((Hollywood moguls))).

Fuck you kike.

Bump

Interesting to note that the clip in OP keeps going a short while longer, to include Sherri Shepherd and Corey Feldman namedrop Michael Jackson as the one example that DIDN'T take advantage of him. Aren't there some clips floating around here/other places where MJ practically names (((them))) not long before he died?

Very interesting that MJ knew all of this shit. We should have a thread dedicated to MJ alone and all the fucked up stuff that was done to him, his enemies and why the media threw him under the bus.

scream/leave me alone/they don't care about us are all songs about how the jews/media fucked him over.
MJ was clearly /ournigger/

this is why Jews as a collective have been targeted they have been pulling this shit for 2000 years, and will keep doing it for 2000 more unless they are all gassed to death by Nazi's.

Nazi's are your friends

no sir it is you who are the kike…
a quick look at the catalog reveals AT LEAST NINE FUCKING THREADS about
plenty of sex scandals in hollywoods 100 year history… they may all throw weinstein under the bus for show, but i promise you this wont really change anything… hell, weinstein is nowhere near the worst of them…
nine threads tho?

i agree.

Old Jew bitch

Wew, did he meant it in the Holla Forums way?

What I would give to sucker Punch that old slimy kikess

There's no doubt that he was routinely manipulated and lead around, being the "King of Pop" and all that. I know there have been MJ threads in the past detailing a fair amount of it, like how in "raw" and "uncensored" versions of They Don't Care About Us always have kike and other tribe names censored anyway.

These digits do not lie my friends. If he was truly redpilled, I can only hope that one day the truth comes out about him and what (((they))) did to him.

Kill yourself kike

MJ collected Nazi memorabilia.

Learn how to not write like a fucking retard if you want to pretend you're from here.

I always liked him to be honest, but this is just amazing

Shut your mouth. We're going to sever the Jewish beast of 6 million heads one kike at a time.

Michael Jackson's molestation began when he was a child, and then he grew up with being molested by kikes.

Why did he change his skin colour? Inferiority complex?

Barbara Walters cries out in pain as she strikes him.

He had Vitiligo, a disease where you lose your skin pigmentation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitiligo

CNN article proving it: archive.is/uGFum

tbh I always got the impression he was just mentally damaged and childlike, not an actual pedophile. theres only two nignog related conspiracies that are true, MJ was set up and jews ran the slave trade.
clearly had mental problems tho i mean look at the guy

Hollywood is the propaganda arm for the new world order. This thread displays the complicity of respected 'journalists' in covering up the abuse of children. If this has no relevance to you, then you are lost and have wandered into a place you'd be better off leaving.

You cant escape the gas chamber

JEWS PROTECT THEIR OWN.

youtu.be/p2xpctm9_YA

Feldman Saviour of mankind!!

He was clearly touched by White God.

Michael Jackson had one of the most expensive NSDAP item collections on earth.

Missed the first reply for 5 seconds. You're getting slow, Schlomo.
WE ARE GETTING STRONGER

I have no problem giving credit where due, but he was still a negative force used against whites.

Checked.

Notice that he said Martin Luther and not Martin Luther King.

When is this faggot going to give details? All he has done is claim the sky is falling. You know, over there, where you can't see it, but it's totally happening. Proof, or he's a fake.

Reminder that the Coreys' abuser was Alex Jonestein's buddy Charlie Sheenie.

Sorry Mike. At least your spirit did its best to push all of that melanin out of your body before you got kiked once and for all.

I thought I dripped my coffee on my screen, you faggot

You will fly soon.

Also remember that the original lyrics were "kick me, kike me" and "sue me, everybody jew me" before they censored it.

I never really felt comfortable calling him a pedo for some reason despite all the evidence given by (((police))). He was also never convicted despite a trial where the kid's mother was exposed as gold-digging whore using her kid to get shekels from a creepy celebrity. But I'm not gonna go as far as saying the guy didn't diddle kids at all. He said in more than one interveiw that sharing a bed with children was fine. Which it's not, unless they are yours. Watch vid related and decide for yourself.
Oh and he was murdered. That's for sure.

In the mind of a child there is nothing wrong with sleeping next to your friend at a sleepover. Michael Jackson was raped by Jews when he was as young as 5yo. He was the fucking lead singer of the Jackson Five and cranking out hits as a child. 100% mind fucked and actually raped by Jews.

His brain never actually had a chance to turn into an adult. Hence him living like a child, buying things that a child would buy, and befriending children like a child would.

Maybe I'm wrong, but if you look at his eyes as a child and look at his eyes as an adult there is both something still there, and something gone at the same time.

It's hollywood and EVERYTHING literally EVERY LAST FUCKING THING you see on TV. from the news to the childrens cartoons it is ALL part of the system. They are sandwiched between the rubbing palms of the merchant

He thought he could get away from the kikes by hiding with the Arabs.

He didn't realize the Arabs are kikes too.

I get this, but it's clear he understands that he's a childlike adult and not a child. Like I said, I lean towards it all being a hit-job on his career but anyone else who did this would be kept away from kids, even if they were truly an adult with a disability that kept their brain child-like.

M.J's tomb. Look at the engravings.

Does anybody remember back during the march on wallstreet the images going around with subjects like "70% of the 1% is Jewish, recognize your anti-semitism"

An user who is more capable than I at making images ought to make one along the lines of "60% of Hollywood is run by Jews, Alleging Pedophilia/Sexual Abuse is Antisemitism" or something hopefully a bit more subtle. This could be introduced to social media by fake accounts (though be careful about your meta data or nobody will see it.)

newfag detected

That actual percentage is somewhere between 99.99999999 and 100. It's one of their key mandates, to gain complete control of their host Nation's cultural/media systems, to the degree where exposure and dissent are outlawed.

Good points guys. It is very hard to be objective especially with the topic of right and wrong parenting and even less when it's a talented dude. As a kid when I had brutal nightmares of beheaded people chasing and feeling presence of evil spirits and shit it is always good to sleep beside your parents. Sometimes kids are real pissers. I mean we can all agree on that. But sure, its different if lets say a parent asks or demands. That's fucking weird and I really don't think Michael Jackson would mean that. He knows he is kinda weird considering his past looks like a good father as much as I know of him.

If you're approaching normies about a topic (especially from the aspect of someone DEFENDING pedophiles) you need to use the accepted percentage given by normies, or you'll out yourself in the first sentence. If you dont make it subtle, as if from the point of view of kikes doing damage control, it will not work.

MP4

People seldom mention McCaulay Culkin in these pedo and Michael Jackson related threads. He's obviously fucked in the head, and I've long wondered if it was Jackson or some jew…

Agreed.

Shit I almost forgot about his dad Joe. The extremely abusive and unloving father.

Those kids defended and continue to defend him to this day. I'm pretty sure it's because they were probably raped by the same dude that raped MJ when he was 5yo. Think about how fucking creepy that is, and how old the fucking Jews must have been to have raped 5yo MJ as well as McCaulay and Corey.

Bullshit. Speak the full truth, or be exposed as complicit.

Holy shit.

As a follow up I'd like to add that royalty sleeping with children in their beds is an ancient practice. It was thought that sleeping with virginal children in their beds would infuse them with youth, cure disease, make them more virile, etc. Basically energy vampirism. Until they fucked them anyway, which they inevitably did.
Jackson was literally trying to be like an ancient Egyptian. He bought a gold mummy's tomb in a documentary once and wanted to be buried in it. Also the video for "Remember the Time" is his expression of his personal belief in the Kangz narrative. There's this creepy bust that popped up in a museum right after his death as well. Some weird fuckery going on with that one. He's also been draped in occult symbolism since he was a kid. The guy was a walking meme tbh.
So to sum up I wouldn't put it out of the realm of possibility that there was more to his bed sharing than just him being "childlike" himself.

Sure, when you're talking to friends or coworkers, but if it's going on normienet then they'll just dismiss it. Maybe say "A large majority" or just "Hollywood is run by Jewish Peoples" if you're upset about the percentage.

The "normienet" is growing smaller and smaller every single day. Soon there will only be diehard subversives, and everyone else. There is zero reason to hold back anymore. There is no shame left in speaking the truth loud and clear.

Now is the time we've all dreamed about or feared There are no normies anymore. No one is innocent. This is it.

Don't know what to think about Jackson. On the one hand, in interviews like the Bashir interview, where he openly talks about the pedophilia accusation, I don't see any "tells" that he is lying…he doesn't look down and to the side, or blink rapidly, or seem like he's acting.
On the other hand, I've seen some photos of him holding young kids' hands that look really suspicious…and by that I mean, the kids are cute boys with the "fake happy" expressions you see on abused kids. So I guess the $1 mil question is was he rescuing them from a sick industry, or taking them back to his place to sip "Jesus Juice" and get buggered?

>archive.is/uwaKQ

To be fair, if this was a career ending conspiracy and murder what better to put on the grave of the one you'd like to defile? It's essentially a magic seal, a curse.

Pretty sure she was married to Giga-Kike Alan Greenspan at one point.

>archive.is/uwaKQ
I'm actually familiar with it. I like Freeman most of the time but can't fully get on board with a lot of it. The bust appearing could just be another dig at him by (((them))). Possibly mocking his desire to travel back and be a kang.

I hate to be blackpill, but be realistic.
Most people dont care one way or the other. Jews own US military, govt, media, and are trying to own the WWW. If people consume constant kike media they become kiked. Sure the smart peoples have chucked their TVs, but that doesnt mean that people recognize Jewish influence directly, and even further, recognize the kiked control. YOU NEED TO NAME THE JEW, however, the normie has been conditioned BY THE JEW to ignore anything that names the Jew. If you do not get past conditioning you're doing nothing.

Doesnt seem like anybody's picking up the idea however, so I'll just drop it or do a shitty job in MS paint.

if you look at corey and michael, they look fairly cleaner than other celebs.

Abuse victims tend to overbathe to cope.

Are we blowing up her twitter?

Everyone forgets why MJ was taken to court in the first place and who stood by to allow it to happen. The father of the so called "molested" child came to MJ months before with a script that he already pitched to other studios saying he had MJ agree to appear so he'd receive funding. MJ of course said no because he never even spoke with him before hand let alone agreed to star in the movie.

So the father after missing out on millions of dollars, despite MJ let his son visit Neverland for charity, turned around and said MJ raped his son. Sony, who Micheal Jackson owned half of the company, The Beatles catalog and the Elvis Catalog, gladly stood back and hoped MJ would be ruined by the trial so he'd be forced to sell back what he owns to them.

Jews working with Jews to ruin MJ so they could Jew him out of ownership of catalogs and companies he rightfully obtained.

Any sauces? It's a good theory, but how could you possibly prove that?

Trips demand this be done. Maybe we can get those nitwits on the View to either look bad or turn on her.

Typical Tricks, Shlomo!

Believe it or not, some of us anons are old enough to remember it happening. MJ was only 8 years older than me.

MJ's story is pretty obvious.
He started as a nigglet puppet for the jews, in their first phases of pushing degeneracy and niggers into the mainstream during the 70s.
The jews saw an opportunity to use MJ to make a nigger the "King of Pop" to debase american culture, so they shilled him really hard in the 80s.
They shilled for a lot of other niggers in the 70s, but they never completely caught on with the white goys, so they had to keep trying until it did.
Eventually MJ probably started to realize he was getting manipulated. Who knows how much degenerate shit he was forced to participate in for his fame from the Jews. But he eventually started to put the pieces together and started distancing himself. Even naming the jew on a few occasions and bleaching himself to look white. Because he dared speak out against the Jews, the media was against him now and they did everythnig they could to paint him as a sick and evil person.
Most likely he actually was sick inside, I don't think he was malevolent like most of the Kikes, but he definitely wasn't a saint either.
He was killed by the jews, but I don't know for what reason. He may have been planing on revealing them, or they may have just been wrapping up loose ends because he wasn't on their side.

youtube.com/watch?v=p2xpctm9_YA

What a cunt: "You're damaging an entire industry" then big sigh. Because, you know, the bottom-line of industry comes first; ignore the abused children. Bitch.

Agree here. Don't know what to think about MJ at this point.

Typical Tricks, Shlomo

I mean how could you prove the kikes were going after his catalogs etc.? I remember the shit going down as well. How do you prove it? It's easy to say that shit because of course the kikes want it, just like Weinstein is likely a power grab. Need money trails. Need proof of the script being sent then NO denying it. I know it's asking a lot, and I want to believe, user.

Has Corey Feldman outed anyone since Rose has? It be a damn good time to do it now.

realistically, the hour is much later than you suggest

I will shove pork snouts up your ass right before I throw you in the furnace

so he had leopardsy?

Why do you think his reputation was destroyed?

MJ and his brother were molested by Bob Hope in exchange for their stardom by their mother and often later were passed around like poppers in a gay bathhouse. That poor bastard never got to grow up. Many shared that fate, like Shirley Temple. What a horr

Horror to share with boomers that pollyanna was made with childmolestation victims.

Proof it has been going on forever. What the fuck is the point of having an industry of pedophiles? Fuck off, kikes.

A big question to answer is why do people care all of a sudden? Best answer I've heard is the Weinstein brother's power grab since their mother died.what were they trying to slip past us.
I would like to see a paper trail, follow the money. I need evidence. I'm tired of these investigations leading nowhere. Clanton was a fun win but i wsnt the big fucking score. How do we win this one? Where does this all lead?

thanks for the tits

Ignore the typos

Sorry for the late reply due to my Internet company didn't feel like working yesterday and I made that post at a 24/7 internet gaming cafe.

Evan Chandler (the father of the son who he claimed molested) being a movie script writer.
imdb.com/title/tt0107977/?ref_=nv_sr_2

He was also confirmed by Carrie Fisher in her autobio "Shockaholic" that he would his dental license to score Morphine for celebrity's outside of his surgery for private use also.

Accusations of molestation happen right after his movie dropped and while he was pitching his new script.

Evan Chandler caught scheming with fellow merchant on ruining Micheal.
youtube.com/watch?v=Gr00HKpd7Vk

MJ (which none of the MSM reported fyi) talking about his ownership of the catalogues and half of Sony, then he says about Sony "Their very angry at me" when he told them he would become a free agent after their contract was up and "The way they get revenge is to try and destroy my album."
youtube.com/watch?v=Wt6zVypo72E

MJ then goes to make the Invincible Album. Which Sony dropped an enormous amount on production making it the most expensive recording ever made with *no budget to advertise it.* They hoped for it to bomb so it would sink MJ to sell his rights to the catalogues back to pay back for the album flopping but the opposite happened and it was successful.
youtu.be/_VTpvHYrUag?t=29m30s

Video linked explains Sony who tried to Jew him out in court before the album dropped. Who refused to promote his new album unless he did a world tour, which he cancelled because 9/11 just happened. Sony who also did not come to MJ's defence for the decision or during the trials despite he owned HALF THE FUCKING COMPANY.

Thanks for playing by the rules. How many white kids so far?

Who sank this story?

What I mean is, I guess, how was MJ blatantly vilified and Kobe got off with popular support from both sides? It's all so confusing. FUCK.

Those glorious glands had to have been put through 3 kids at least.

Anyone got the analysis of that one album cover filled with /x/ shit? It all makes perfect sense in context.

Very sure Feldman is one of the (((tribe))).

Ya ya Chaim

(((Industry)))

Trump's DOJ should just shut them all down, revenge for all of hollywood shilling against him during elections.

I have been monitoring the Corey situation for years; he has been consistently open about his abuse but equally as adamant that he cannot blow the whistle. Since this latest Pedowood flair up he has been very vocal on social media, no doubt trying to express some semblance of vindication.

I’m not sure what would make Corey talk but if anyone in Government or law enforcement are serious about justice (questionable considering the fact that the perp/s are from a group still enjoying practical immunity) they would do well to approach Corey and offer him some form of protection. If that is they are able to offer it. Perhaps they aren’t and Corey knows this and is why he is so clear on the fact he will never name them.

bump

hooktube.com/watch?v=U4MT5TlVMno

fuck this thread - (((corey feldman))) implies, and (((barbara walters))) kvetches… FIVE GODDAMNED YEARS AGO!!!!
IRRELEVANT
IRRELEVANT
IRRELEVANT
IRRELEVANT
IRRELEVANT
IRRELEVANT
IRRELEVANT
IRRELEVANT
IRRELEVANT
IRRELEVANT
IRRELEVANT
IRRELEVANT