Jimmy Kimmel says he is NOT 'America's conscience' and defends his failure to tackle the Weinstein sexual abuse scandal...

Jimmy Kimmel says he is NOT 'America's conscience' and defends his failure to tackle the Weinstein sexual abuse scandal while Jimmy Fallon admits Trump is his Achilles heel as the two under-fire late night hosts hit back against critics
Jimmy Kimmel said he isn't covering the Harvey Weinstein scandal much because he fears 'gun nuts' will twist his words
Jimmy Fallon said he doesn't cover Donald Trump as much as other late night hosts because he doesn't like politics
Both men stood alone in their category as other heavy hitters of late night have tackled both Trump and Weinstein head on
Seth Meyers did a powerful long form piece on both Trump and Weinstein and the 'toxic culture of male entitlement'
Trevor Noah and Stephen Colbert have also been, as usually, outspoken on the more difficult issues in America
Late night talk hosts Jimmy Fallon and Jimmy Kimmel are grappling with how to tackle sensitive issues as America remains polarized over President Donald Trump and shocked by allegations against Harvey Weinstein.

Kimmel went on Good Morning America Friday and explained why he was staying away from the ballooning Weinstein sexual assault scandal. 'First of all, the Harvey Weinstein thing, people like this false equivalence of that's somehow equivalent to what happened in Las Vegas.'

Kimmel also said that he fears 'gun nuts' angry about him being outspoken about the Las Vegas shooting will 'try to take any comedy bit I did out of context and use it as some kind of proof' that he is doesn't speak up for women.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4979750/Fallon-Kimmel-grapple-taking-Trump-Weinstein.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/mz7JT
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I give a shit because?

Anyone who watches this Zionisr Faggot needs to die! His Dad was a producer; that explains his (((success))).

Because fucking an underage Hermione Granger is the same thing as bump stocks, right Jimmy?

Why no mention of John Oliver on Last Week Tonight? He covers it all and more with depth, because it's not a pulp entertainment show like the others.
I think it's funny to hold Fallon to journalistic standards when he basically plays games with celebrities for his shows. I'm not an avid watcher, but I never saw an actual interview with his guests. It's all light banter; mind numbing small talk.

Kimmels was a slimy kike weasel move that actually got himself out of it effectively, in the eyes of the lemmings. Fallons is just garbage, youre in the business of making jokes about politics and culture etc. Of course you like making jokes about politics, thats all the fucker does, and he spent plenty of time in the election trying to put Hillary in office, and was just like the others when Trump won.. pretending it was a bad thing etc.

"God bless him, he's the nicest dude."
Jimmy Fallon in 2011 on Donald Trump, before he was told he had to not like him.

Why is Fallon even an issue there? Why must ever single talkshow host be a liberal mouthpiece or get they shit on?

oy vey i am but a humble comedian that follows a show of puppets making prank phone calls.

Just found this in the comments.

kek

Come on, Jimmy. I've never even touched a gun in my life but even I know that this is your view.

I haven't watch Jimmy Fallon show in a while, but that pretty much describes his interview style. I'm sure that hasn't changed much even now.

Jimmy Kimmel fearing gun nuts because of talking about Weinstein, is a retarded leap in logic but I'm not surprised. He used the life of his son to agree with John McCain's traitorous actions to keep Obamacare.

Liberals like the echo chamber effect. They need every medium they consume to talk about the hot topic of the day to feel they are enriched in news. Honestly, it feels like most stuff that is covered, I wouldn't call fake news, more like non-news. Something to fill up the time for the day. I feel like I should blame 24 hr news channels for this, since they've made news into a kind of entertainment instead of reliable information to the public.

I wouldn't make a good kike. That type of thing pisses me off. Fuck you, I will like who I like.

Fuck this guy with a bullet

Didn't Fallon land in the shit because he had a fairly pleasant interview with Trump when he was on the campaign trail?

It's still laser-targeted propaganda, just a different sub-genre (having the appearance of being backed by research and presented with magnanimous impartiality to all but the core principles at play–all utter bullshit, of course, since he'll say nothing which isn't ultimately in service to liberal agendas).

The only man in the OP who doesn't deserve to get strung up. TV has always been cancer, but I can appreciate those who actually make a form of entertainment out of it instead of soapboxing platitudes on Chaim's payroll.
Fucking lefty scum.

Why do the 2 newest late night retard comedy hosts have the same fucking name? fuck this shit.

He wasn't moved by pregnant women being butchered in the street by Allahu Ackbars in Europe with machetes. Very selective in his moral pandering.

Who the fuck said he was?

it's not that hard, people
archive.fo/mz7JT

He did you fucking retard. See gun control, healthcare, and DREAMers. Kill yourself

CNN.

I wonder how many pedos jimmy kimmel has supported so far…

The absolute fucking audacity

I have a final solution to the kike problem, anyone want to hear it?

I don't monitor Jimmy Kimmel's every move you fucking sperg.

adopting coal, makes husbands go

Every fucking time, kike.

Something like 10 or so fake whores came forward with bogus claims, and "lawsuits" yet literally right after nov 9th, they all disappeared and you never heard another word…

Jimmy Fallon always looks like he has a gun to his back and sounds like he's trying way too hard to get you to like him.

I'm just a clown being backed up by Jewish producers. That's how I keep my job.

This

IT'S 2017

What did John Oliver say?

There are definitely corporate shillscworking overtime here to get more white guys to watch their insulting garbage tv. You must be losing a lot of viewers you sick fucks. Fallon and journalistic integrity don’t belong in the same sentence. The guy writes kids books. I think he may have a legit disability. Fuck all these late night shows.

He had Clinton on last week and filled about 10 minutes of air time with all of his female writers and Miley Cyrus reading flowery, sobbing thank you letters to her.

Makes sense after seeing his writing team in said episode.
I don't hate the guy (yet), in fact, I actually kind of feel bad for him. He's never been the funniest, but he's always seemed like he genuinely enjoys just being an entertainer, and just wants to do that without having to grandstand or pander to anyone. He's stuck in a shitty situation and doing what he's told to do to keep his job. See when every one else was crying about Trump, Fallon went and had a decent, fun interview with him and then got blasted for "humanizing" him. In fact, while looking for embed related, I also found a few recent articles coming out about him being asked why he won't go out of his way to shit all over the President like everyone else is doing.

Sage for celeb bullshit.