Philippines' Duterte warns of 'revolutionary government'

Philippines' Duterte warns of 'revolutionary government'
Duterte said he would resort to a revolutionary government, as opposed to martial law that would require congressional approval, if communists and other opponents tried to destabilise his rule.

yahoo.com/news/philippines-duterte-warns-revolutionary-government-080941063.html

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=QqNSu1ku1NI
disinfo/duterte-soros-bounty/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Big_Bird
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamashita's_gold
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collaborations_between_the_United_States_government_and_Italian_Mafia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoshio_Kodama
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-15/austrians-go-to-polls-with-nationalist-party-poised-for-return
rt.com/news/404943-duterte-united-states-ally/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well, that's what they do isn't it?

This island monkey is my favorite leader of any nation including my own.

Godspeed, Duterte

Free helicopter rides and freediving lessons for commie degenerates.

Wouldn't it be great if he and Trump are working on the swamp problem and it turns out the "drug dealers" were all Obama-faction CIA?

FULL SCALE WAR AGAINST THE REDS!!!
NOW!!

Man he is Really cool.

Transpacific-japanophiloruso alliance hypertube when

lol

Murica sure loves to hate communists while aiding them at the same time

When will this happen in America?
When will Trump knock on my door, and me a gun, and tell me to shoot niggers?

Why is the CIA trying to oust him? Do they need another country to produce terrorists? Did he switch to a gold-backed currency?

Good. That's the only thing that will back the communistas off. And if they grow impatient and don't back down, they're gonna be sitting in a jail cell for awhile dreaming about their ideal form of rule.

FULL SCALE WAR AGAINST THE REDS

calm before the storm

How do we help?

I just want to know how is he even alive by now? This either means he's still some form of controlled opposition, or the much more likely kikes are a lot more powerless than they want you to think and their reign is really about to end

Duterte is a good man, who else is actively fighting the faggot reds

Because he isn't allowing the rape and pillaging of his people anymore.

Also, this political outrage among the (((international community)))over duterte killing drug pushing filth that destroys his people and his country is absolutely abhorrent. These fucking "people" seek to protect cancers.

Because he's killing the people peddling drugs and cianiggers are one of, if not the, the primary dealers of narcotics in the world.

Cia has been doing that shit for far longer than kang nigger

The drug trade, the CIA makes a lot of money off of that and the Philippines is a huge market for them.

There have already been a couple attempts.

Last year, someone tried to carbomb him while he was in Davao city for a visit and police busted a group plotting an attempt with a shitload of imported funauto AR-15 parts.
Think there was another case with some mudslime tried to take a few shots at him.

THE MODEL FOR THE AMERICAN FUTURE.

He’s not the Hitler we wanted, but he’s the Hitler we need.

Philippines are catholic-christian, deeply catholic, like Mexico, (((USA))) hate nothing more than that and want to destroy their society by flooding it with drugs, prostitution and crime

This needs to be done, the only way to deal with them is total removal (from the mortal realm). Prison cells would be a mistake, firing squads are foolproof.

(checkerte)
god bless duterte
a modern hitler

>(((USA))) hate nothing more than that and want to destroy their society by flooding it with drugs, prostitution and crime
Ever wonder why the Jews filled our military with niggers? If you did; you can stop now you have your answer.

Can this man get any better? Fucking commies just don't know when their time is up. They're fighting a losing war unable to adapt holding onto an old fashioned outlook on the world unable to see the environment around them changing before their eyes.

Those who fail to adapt will be caught up in the maelstrom to follow that'll swallow them whole.

Duterte is the right wing wonder boy we need, but do not deserve.

Godspeed Duterte

I love this man.

More western leaders need to be like Philippines' Duterte, instead we have cucks I am ashamed of in nearly every western country. Canada is fucked with it's faggot, Australia is hoping another pretty boy homo is elected. Germany is fucked, France same story, they elected a faggot. The UK pathetic and the royals are licking Obama's anus. Sad, never thought I see such a pathetic display of homo queers elected to leaders.

GODS DAMN IT
BE YE TRUE

TRY AGAIN.

Two reasons:
1) Drugs.
2) Naval base.

Oy vey, they don't want a democracy. I wonder why.

I'm so glad Duterte is in charge, he's really doing what needs to be done.

I visited Mindanao back in 2012 shabu use was rife and I had to flee from an adventure park because MILFs were coming to kidnap me and my buddy.
Yet there were still many great Christian people there and interacting with them was the start of my questioning of atheism.

Good luck Duterte, you are truly the greatest leader the world has right now!

I take issue with that, Holla Forums definitely deserves this at this point. Over a decade of hellfire.

At a point there was almost nowhere safe to visit. It is a land of cuck extremes. Do not fall for the athiest/agnostic trash. Make a visit with the old gods.

It's the second one

FTFY you /leftyreddit/ faggot
I guarantee you half of the retarded shit that happens in this country wouldn't fly if the government didn't pump loads of money into state police forces for the specific purpose of subjugating the general population.
Do you really think the majority of this country thinks or acts like your average college age tumblrtard hipster progressive? There's been a backlash lately specifically because those people are such an overly represented and obnoxious minority that even the MSM with their infinite propaganda budget and full on government compliance can't make them look good to the general public.

Like 40 year old cock crazy women or some terrorist group?

The issue with that is many flips feel like the mexicans of the pacific. A lot of salarymen go there for sex tourism. There are horrible nips on par with possibly being the lost tribe.

Can we just declare ourselves part of the Greater Philippines and let Duterte rule us?

because he is trying to break away from US empire and assert his nation's sovereignty

Yes to both breddy mush, I went there for their unique animals as a tourist, I am a bird watcher and photographer. With an autistic interest in tarsiers. It was a goddamn mess up until at least 2015.

Cuck.

lol

Good on them, I guess Filipinos took after the U.S. after the colonization but how did they go from that to this?
And what does Holla Forums think of Filipino girls? I noticed there's more and more of them here.

don't race mix.

He's probably pulling a Tito on them.

are you saying filipena girls post here? what?
also, Ive dated 2 of them. if I didnt care about spawing an Elliot Roger, I would have married the last one. top level wife material even if overly moody and clingy.

Wasn't planning too, can't say the same about some of my friends though.

Is he really up to the best needs of the country or does he want to be a dictator? I feel very bad about his rape joke tbh.

Yes it really was eye opening just how lawless a place can be.
I was attending an engagement party on a beach and went for a little walk along the shore, I came across what I believe to be a decomposing human leg. When I returned no one thought it was unusual (except my travel buddy) and seemed genuinely puzzled as to why I wanted to inform the police.
I'm delving more into old gods, just ordered a book on the Mabinogion to my local library for me to pick up Monday.

The Morro Religion of Cuck™ic Liberation Front. Not sure if it was actually that group specifically, but either way they would probably have still beheaded me after receiving the ransom.

IF THIS MAN COULD BE ANY MORE BASED HE'D HAVE TO BE WHITE

hm, why aren't you going into Catholicism or at least some branch of Christianity if Catholics caused you to question your atheism?

Oh my sweet summer child…

Wtf why am i so hard right now?

Come on, based on your choice of picture you should know better.

It's not like jews hate white people in particular, that's just D&C to convince us to fight their pawns instead.

I've known many flip housemaids, they might be the ugliest, shortest and brownest of mongoloids but they are actual model immigrants unlike the largely ungrateful, lying and subversive chinks.

Guess how Aryans conquered the world….

Uhm… dawg… not sure how to break it to you but tarsiers are mammals.

Interesting, isn't it? How it all awakens one following through with their hobbies. I have a travel log in a tight place that is going to my grandchildren.

I did at first, but honestly the churches here are totally cucked and it's put me off(except the African one but even if they let me join it would be weird being the only huwhite man).
Right now I'm kind of in a state of flux, there are clearly many truths in Christianity.
But right now I see Christianity like a coloured glass telescope, I may be able to see further with it, but the colour alters the perception and it would be beneficial to look through colours. So why not try the colours my ancestors looked through. If they are inferior I will of course discard them.

I TOLD YOU NIGGERS

THE PINOYS WILL START THE FINAL CRUSADE

Mexico wouldn't be a bad country if all the degenerate junkies on the US all died or went to jail. It's very socially conservative. Even their version of Hollywood is conservative afaik.

Sorry should have re-read that before I posted, I'm sure you get the gist of it.

Where the fuck are all the shills? I am starting to worry…

The state of Mexico is a farce, CIA enabled drug trade and human trafficking. Problems that didn't exist before their existence in many parts of the world.

Well him declaring Revolutionary Government will set off a chain reaction

Lurk two more years faggot.

This nigger.

That's true, but couldn't the company simply relocate their operation to a more compliant country in the area, like Malaysia or Bangladesh?

>can't read spoilers

Because the drug profits are a consequence of the means, not the ends.
Those countries you mentioned are already Muslim, no point running the destabilisation programme when the end goal has already been achieved.

.223 digits say buy more ammo, race war soon.

Trump could learn a thing or two from our Uncle Roddy

FUCK YEAH, BABY!

Is this the speech?
hooktube.com/watch?v=QqNSu1ku1NI

Hes got the people behind him, the filipino people love him

Don't forget that a week after he talked shit to Chelsey Clinton on twatter (((ISIS))) magically appeared to help out the MILF.

Such a great man! Godspeed Duterte, you are an honor to your nation.

Checks out. When the fuck are these faggots going to be scattered into the wind already?

Shh….now now user, you and I both know there was no evil in the world until Obama got in office.

I don't see why they don't move to deportations.

I think normies could swallow the red pill better it commies were arrested then stripped of citizenship after a military trail, then deported to china or Iran or some shit.

I mean, how can commies complain of being deported to a communist state?

Philippines is a major counter balance against Red China, and they use it for the drug trade and gun running in asia.

We're all familiar with the Jose Rizal Paternity Theory, Right?

testposting

Just blow in from Kikebart?

I'd wonder of how this all began…

Tony would probably continue to call most of the shots in the liberal party if Turnbull or another liberal candidate is elected, and Labour has no hope of getting a candidate as half of the country will never vote for them.

What would be better is if Pauline Hanson gets elected or if Tones runs again, though those just seem to be pipe dreams at this point.

He's a great man.

Direct and says exactly what he thinks. Not a single fuck given.

We need a few good men like this in every western country.

Christian morality matched those of the Greek philosophers. I can guarantee that your ancestors were Christian for several centuries as was legally enforced.

The Gods your ancient ancestors worshiped didn't return from the dead after being publicly executed, so there is at least also evidence of the Christian faith being true.

And, lastly, the Jews are the enemy of Christianity and vice versa.

Stupid fucking formatting.

CIAniggers getting hot under the collar obviously.
Their drug running and kid slaving is getting difficult and the mossad kikes must be pissed also.

Heard from a pinoy friend that this ISISrael bullshit fighting has been going on for many years, 4-5 or more in south of the country.
If you have any questions for them I can ask.

Checked. Fuck soros. Fuck commies too.

How much of Holla Forums do you think has taken _any_ measures to actually do _anything_? Just a little motivation to try to improve yourselves little by little every day and help others around you, as well.

"President Duterte has vowed to “eradicate all traces of Rothschild monetary criminality” from the Philippines, asserting that he will now not reply to strain or monetary blackmail from the US authorities or Rothschild-controlled world banking establishments."

disinfo/duterte-soros-bounty/

Also this

Fuck messed up the links
yournewswire dot com/duterte-soros-bounty/
attworldnews dot com/world/asia/president-duterte-kicks-rothschilds-philippines/

Wew /ourguy/

I am jelly of fllips.

Duterte's own family is a head drug family. The drug war is for his profit. ISIS being there is another part of black trading. Screw this Masonic sea nigger. Sea monkeys = still niggers

What if Duterte and Trump planted these insurgents to begin with?
What does that say then?

How do you know he is the head of the drug family?

This would not surprise me one bit, but we need proof.

I think this "push" is a sign that he wants to consolidate power, not merely get rid of reds, the reds are there to give him the justification to do so.

You see, you need to check up on your machiavellian diplomacy.
I think this is a facade.

Protip: You can profit from using the government to bomb the shit out of your families competition even if you are not directly involved in their business proceedings.

That being said, claims are being made without proof.

PROOF OR BTFO!

This, but to be fair Mexico was almost never stable.

Good catch, good dubs.

How original!

Just so you guys know, this is not the first time the kikes are trying to oust a legitimate Filipino leader.
Last time the Jews in the American alphabet soup agencies removed Ferdinand Marcos so they could get Yamashita's gold.

The late and great Michael Collins Piper wrote about in a few of his books.
If you guys want to know more about that even, you should read Gold Warriors: America'sSecret Recovery of Yamashita's Gold by Sterling Seagrave.

You kikes tried shilling this last thread.

Elaborate

Kek, I'm particularly popular in the Philippians thanks to my crypto airdrops. Love for this country to fix itself finally. Fuck the kikes.

REMOVE GOMMIES

Not user above, but one of the conspiracies goes that the war loot from the Japs (Yamashita's gold) in WW2 was discovered by American intelligence officers. They then used the loot to fund most of the major intelligence operations you've seen during the Cold War. This included backing the Marcos regime during the Cold War (and possibly splitting the loot into foreign banks). The idea is that the CIA funded its black ops, covert political operations, and anti-communist operations both through drug running + Yamashita's war loot / European war loot ( the combination of both now called various names by conspiracy theorists: black eagle trust, project hammer, etc), and used various cut outs in the underworld to do so (mafia, yakuza, etc). Towards the end of the cold war the Americans (Reagan specifically) turned on the Marcos regime and demanded they hand over the rest of the gold (something to do with Reagan returning to the Gold Standard).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Big_Bird

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamashita's_gold

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collaborations_between_the_United_States_government_and_Italian_Mafia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoshio_Kodama

In a recent RT interview Duterte actually named the jew and said the mossad are covertly operating in his country. Duerte doesn't give a fuck about optics, you dumbass Alt kikes and TRShills should take note.

Is he going to stop exporting his shittier monkey people to Canada?

No, why should he? Its Canada's gonvt fault for opening its boarders.

You have no idea

(((Alinsky's))) no.1 rule
Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have.

All this means is that the shemales and crossdressers will start wearing skintight clothing and will all have a standard of dresscode.

Wait fuck, tranny rape squads are a thing over there, government institutionalized gender enrichment with Shakira playing in the background soon.

could be but hes still a badass who fixed davao, murdered terrorists in a kidnap ops and told obongo to stfu son of a whore. hes got my support for indefinite leadership

LOOK AT THIS FAGGOT
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-15/austrians-go-to-polls-with-nationalist-party-poised-for-return

Flip here.

The ones who oppose the president are doubling down on their efforts to oust him. This "revolutionary government" would likely happen since the opposition does not want to stop dragging the country down, and they are not slowing down anytime soon. I dunno, but if the conflicts and rallies (by retarded commie puppets) in flipland increase and get worse (to the point that actual civvies start getting hurt/killed by commies, muzzies, and hired hitmen by the "yellows" as well as traitor government officials in substantial numbers), Duterte may just call it in.

I WISH that the opposition would just go balls to the walls retarded and make Uncle Digs create the revolutionary government. It's gonna be BLOODY FUN!

You're "humor" is snarky bullshit that can only issue forth from the mouth of a libshit or a Jew.

In a recent RT interview Duterte actually named the jew and said the mossad are covertly operating in his country. Duerte doesn't give a fuck about optics, you dumbass Alt kikes and TRShills should take note.

Hi Shlomo, just wanted to remind you that ancaps will hang alongside your commie brethren. Not everything in life is about jewing everyone for a few extra shekels you fucking kike.

Now who could be behind this post?

Nice Hitler ID quads, user

The opposition will never back down because they can't afford to. Such is the way of a global child rape, torture, murder and cannibalism ring.

They're all image. As Sun Tzu says, when weak, appear strong.

Destroy the red menace duterte, do not let them get a hold of any relevant institutions in your government.

noice

"Three legends explain the formation of the Chocolate Hills. The first tells the story of two feuding giants who hurled rocks, boulders, and sand at each other. The fighting lasted for days, and exhausted the two giants. In their exhaustion, they forgot about their feud and became friends, but when they left they forgot to clean up the mess they had made during their battle, hence the Chocolate Hills."

What a quaint legend.

He shouldn’t have warned him.

This fucking legend.

which interview?

'They want me to fight China. It’s gonna be a massacre!' - Duterte to RT (FULL INTERVIEW)

literraly sieg heil
if 1930's and 40's germany could stand up to the combined might of the jewish golems
then they really dont even stand a chance today
there are probably more ardent supporters of national socialism alive today than ever

Even thought his territories were conquered by spain he is no spic, he even threatened to take his own son's life himself if it is proven that his son is involved in the drug business, he's capable and willing, the only ones who have something to fear are the drug addicts, the drug growers, and the drug sellers who dare keep tainting his lands be them who they may be.

Tony is a cuckservative traitor, who's only good assets involve fucking over illegal, and only illegal, immigrants, and triggering lefties, Trump does alot more for the white race than Tones ever did and i don't even support Trump much.

Frankly i kinda wish Hillary won and WW3 happened the following week so each western nations fashy goys could stage rebellions with Russia's temp backing. Although my home country would probably wind up invaded by china, our treaties thrown in the wind…small price to pay for the liberation of europe though.

Awesome, we might get some cool pics of Philippine style helicopter rides soon.

Because the Jews are evil and what to kill good people

Jews hate nationalists and nationalist positions. To them it is almost alien having ties and relationships to people beyond a certain degree of relatedness, though this doesn't stop them from betraying family members if they stand in the way. Jews don't really have a country, for the past few thousand years they have been cosmopolitan wanderers, never without a place to call home, never developing any ties to the land or an interest in assimilating with the local culture. Thus, on a truly fundamental and basic psychological level, they really don't understand nationalism (How can these goyim NOT want even more foreigners in this country?) as exhibited by other cultures, what they don't understand they fear, so they wish to subjugate and destroy.

My pastor told me that Jews are God's chosen people, why would he lie to me?

They hate an use all goyim. Not until the last goy is shackled like cattle under their control can they rest. Of course soon after they will start destroying and undermining one another. The jew is it's own most destructive golem. I've often wondered if they know this, but simply cannot help themselves or think somehow this time it will be different than in the kingdom of david.

Eugenics aside what's the point?

If you deport dissidents, they'll continue autistic screeching from abroad. This was true in the past and is even worse in the age of internet.
The time-proven method of executing dissidents and hiding the evidence is still the best. Deportation just adds legitimacy to their cause.

wow just kys

Convert, or die.

In times like ours they are useful idiots and allies of convenience and at times of National Socialism they are so irrelevant they are not worth the bullet to stop their autistic screeching.

Genocide of criminal scum is tbe only effective way of getting rid of them. It was the standard practice for thousands of years until neoliberalism cucked everybody.

Best version I could find, artist only ever uploaded jpgs or with intrusive watermarks far as I can tell.

They even forced major ISPs to block PornHub citing something about child pornography.

Is a kike puppet.

Do not trust this clown.

> rt.com/news/404943-duterte-united-states-ally/

Missinformed or selfserving, pick one.

nice

defeatism shill