As an individual who believes strongly in best business practices policed by the consumer can I yet, in good faith...

As an individual who believes strongly in best business practices policed by the consumer can I yet, in good faith, purchase from Paradox Interactive?

Are they still being total shit-heads?

When will they stop being shit-heads?

I consider it acceptable to buy the base games (which are very good although they've been going downhill lately) and maybe even a couple of the large, genuine expansions like the Old Gods for CK2. Just pirate most/all of the DLC.

Can you in good conscience give money to SWEDEN YES?

You can, because you are a dumbass, and nothing you do need make sense to either you nor anyone else, because ultimately you and your actions are just part of the white noise, the Brownian motion that 99% of human beings comprise.

Hard to say. Take for example EU4. The game was fine, they released an "update" along with their Common Sense DLC that limited how many building you can have in a province, based on development level, and the only way you can really increase that is by spending a "currency" which is only available to you if you buy the DLC. This is objectively a shitty business practice. What else is objectively shitty is, for example in CK2, preventing you from playing nations that are already in the game unless you pay for DLC; the justification might be because they went to extra effort in developing these nations, and you should only get access to that additional content (beyond viewing it from your Christian kingdom) if you pay for it, bullshit, you should at least be able to play these kingdoms with the default mechanics. You can take for a granted that they would not have been able to release much of what they have released as DLC if they didn't charge for it, that doesn't mean they're necessarily putting a fair price on it. I don't have an exhaustive list of all the ways Paradox has been shitty, my suggestion would be that if you really like one of the games, buy the base game and the DLC only if you feel that it's really worth it (based both on how difficult/costly it was to implement and how much it adds to the experience.) I get what you mean by policing businesses by sending the right signals, and if that's your goal, again, don't buy DLCs that won't add to your experience. I agree with that if your goal is to have better incentives for the business that you should buy the base game (if you actually like it), maybe a couple of the DLCs, and torrent all of the DLC on a pirated version and actually play on that version.
In some ways, yes, see above.
When consumers start being more not-retarded than retarded. Never.

No. They're still jewing users with DLC and forcing ahistorical roles for women down your throat. They're still dumbing their games down for mass appeal and balancing them around their own internal 30 man+ games instead of how their actual fucking customers play. They're still losing partnered devs at an alarming rate due to shitty business practices (Taleworlds, Graviteam…).

Pirate their shit and let them burn once their new audience moves on to whatever the next big thing is.

they're pozzed with no hope for redemption

No. They went full sjw a long time ago.

Nah, fuck Sweden

Pirate anything they make. If Paradox had any competition, they would have been driven out of the market years ago.

No, the last good grand strategy game paracucks have made was Victoria 2 with AHD.

Nothing but decline from here on out.

Pirate HoI4 and see it for yourself

It's just amazing

Steal everything.

No.
Yes.
When GW stop being complete retards.

Not after they started making their games Steam exclusive.

No, anything past CK2 is shit. Just pirate all of the GSGs, it'll save you money and you shouldn't pay more than $20 for a computer game anyways. Victoria 2 is fun with the /gsg/ HPM mod.

Are they still being total shit-heads?
Of course.

When will they stop being shit-heads?
More than likely never.

Why would you? It's not like the games are particularly good.

Maybe you should find out for yourself with a little research instead of asking to be told if they're okay or not.

How about NO.

I guess parajew isn't as ba as, say, EA or Ubishit. Their biggest crimes are being pozzed and targeting normalfags. Buying the base game is worth it if you're into GSGs, as then you get access on their forums and all the mods, but buying the gorillion DLCs they push out to every game nowadays is nonsense.

I've yet to see EA or Ubisoft release a patch that fucks over the playerbase, only to lock the fix behind a paywall.

Why pretend Paracucks are any better when they are actually worse? Because they don't make as much money as EA?