Scott was attacked despite having explained he identifies as a man

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4978220/Transgender-man-speaks-serial-sex-attacker-jailed.html

and in other news, the sky is blue
what are you trying to slide, kike

Nigger trying to rape a degenerate tranny dyke, a more succinct description of our jew infested societies doesn't exist

Cancer, cancer everywhere.

This is probably the kind of news you can get in Sodom and Gomorrah.

I wish I could take all of these attacks on whites showing how niggers behave on a daily basis and still how clueless whites are because of propaganda, go back in time and show it to the faggots that wanted segregation to end.

wew

It looks like a lobster chicken more than a hedgehog.

Kek.
Niggers are like animals,literally they'll rape/put it into any hole they find.

Nig nogged, tranny delusional about its gender, film at 11.

niggers gonna nig

I always find myself asking "what was the persons sex when they were born" too damn confusing otherwise in reading any of these stories. Bottom line, quick like, were you born a girl or a boy? That's all I need to know.

When trannies are involved, it's the opposite sex.

How did that even happen?

What are those massive birds that look like dodos?

user, please tell me you know what a penguin is. Please.

I'm not sure what I expected when I clicked on that spoiler, but it wasn't that.

He's asking about the gulls.

Good point.

How desperate are shitskins for White women, exacty?

Nice dubs!

Good concept, absolutely unacceptable execution.

Try again, this time with white font/black outline for readability and spread it.

When I was blue pilled i thought Love ALWAYS finds a way.
Now I'm guessing (((tucans))) or that grey ugly big beaked dodo-like bird that unlike the others is able to fly(to israel) might have had something to do with convincing gullible bird colonies that sea lions are friendly this user kindly made a sketch of it
I'm expecting beautiful babies

They are called 女ホール鳥 in english i think they are called pinguins,the other birds no idea,but yup one looks like a dodo.

That's what I think when I think of niggers raping humans.
I also used the video as reductio ad absurdum when Libtards point out how there are fag animals so it's only natural and beautiful.
Either that or some amazonian dolphin that decapitate fish and then rapes their carcass.
Even if not what you expected i hope you weren't disappointed.

You could never disappoint me, user.

The Woodchipper of Justice…

Fuck me, I had passed by that without throwing it into a translator when I first read it too.

My girl was disgusted when she read this story

Lurk for 2 more years.

If its white and got enough holes, its on the niggers food chain

Hahaha, oh wow. What fucking world do these people live in? Why would they ever think that would make any fucking difference to the nig-nog?

What compels someone to write this? Even little kids that can't write yet understand perspective, that believing something doesn't mean everyone else does.

Woah i use this reaction image too

That lady is pretty but i think shes that slut model.

This is very presumptuous and narrow minded. Regardless, a good punching would have sufficed to show this gender Nazi.

All the fail involved here, I can't stop laughing brahs.

Reminds me of the "they didn't care that I was a Malcom X scholar" blogpost.

Dindus gonna din du nuffin. Muh dik n sheit.

He didn't do nuffin.

Reminds me of the "he didn't care I was a Malcolm X scholar" blogspot.

Africans will dye their hair orange by letting a cow urinate on their head. It is considered fashionable.

All tranny women lack empathy.

holy shit the kikes were lying about dodos being extinct too
??

or is that a din dodo

DOUBLE WIN!

Ain't shit going on today.

>nigger correctively rapes a (((transman))) aka a fat dyke that no longer resembles a woman
Good monkey

Also seeing all of these ftm trannies piss me off probably on a similar level that mtf trannies piss off women. Even if you're going to do it and be a degenerate at least put the full effort into it. These bitches think that to be a man is to get fat, get a fake neckbeard and dress like an autist and then say:
As if a fat autist loser is what it means to be a man. Fuck do they piss me off.