"Mr...

How will Holla Forums ever recover?

Islamic-Gommunism

Why did everyone call him Mr. Gorbachev?

Fuck Islam

What else were they going to call him, Misha?

Such a sperg.

He's right, capitalism and Marxist communism are both materialist and productivist. It is a very nihilistic way of life in either case, an ideology of a cancer cell, the difference being between privatized or collectivized production.

Struggle is the meaning of life, that doesn't exclude joy. But enjoyment is the central point of life only to a consumerist zombie.

What if I told you that one can use collective religion for one's own, in a similar way you are using collective language for your own despite words being spooks?

One's own what?

You are way more spooked than you think.

Spirituality and materialism do not need to be mutually exclusive.

that was his fucking name you shit

Nice inductive skills.

Then stop pretending that you're a retard.

I didn't say you're a retard, I said you pretend that you're a retard by making responses like this which you said was only a statement about yourself ("existential nihilist") and not an argument. I don't care what "ism" you personally identify as.

Yea man magic skydaddy is going to give me more money so I don't starve even though I make enough value with my labour that I could easily live a good life.

If you put (racial) in front of that, you're suddenly indistinguishable from a Holla Forumsyp. No wonder they love your bestiality-condoning religion.

Go back to fucking goats.

Hey where are you from? I assume you're Iranian

I don't personally believe in shia vilayat a faqih and neither does most shias here or even sistani. I enjoy the religion, but I believe it can exist under secularism because Jashn and majalis are that enjoyable to me at least.

I've been to shia communities in the West and they thrive because I think the passion and poetry and spirituality in our religion is intrinsically enjoyable and it needs no state

You don't even need to "really believe" I don't

Explain how

Lel