ITT we discuss ways to make shekels in order to gain independence

ITT we discuss ways to make shekels in order to gain independence

Most of us probably work in pozzed office environments tip toeing around man hating feminists, cucks and affirmative action hires or maybe even jews.

ITT we discuss ways of making shekels to gain independence from pozzed corporations.

Other urls found in this thread:

webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#electrodynamics
archive.fo/6D6TJ
me
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I work a blizzard ama

This thread will become a discussion about gambling on shitcoin.

Trades in Europoor are flooded and offer shit pay.

We're looking for someone to playtest a game we have licensed and translated into english from japanese. It's very degenerate.

Pic unrelated.

That's really not "gaining independence" - that's just picking between being an office drone or a pozzed boomer-tier bluepilled cuckservative.

I'm planning on going into computer science at college this year… in addition to working on some writing skills to get published on alternative media and make my way up the chain

Go for biotech instead, it's like programming+chip architecture+chemistry only computers aren't going to be powerful enough to take your job for many decades and the computing sector is way over saturated. Biotech won't be saturated until after everyone is immortal.

This is true; one cannot simply leave their office job and apprentice in a trade on a whim. It is boomer-tier to suggest such a thing is possible especially if you have any expenses at all. It is fair advice for a teenager about to leave school but that’s about it. Starting a company once qualified can also hardly be considered ‘easy’, if you keep expenses close to zero and scrimp for a decade then perhaps so, that means starting young if you want to go on to have children. And you have better damn well hope it works and even then you now have to compete with migrant workers who can afford to charge a lot less as they come from a divergent economy and ship their money back home where it magically buys five times as much.

Getting ahead today requires thinking outside of the box. Training as a carpenter will not translate to kicking back as a millionaire by 40.

Same in my country, why pay a tradesman's wage when you can import 3rd worlders to do the same shit for half the price?

Jesus christ, why do you need to go to college for that? Just get a computer and use it. You've got the world's wealth of information at your fingertips, and you think there's something at some pozzed to shit college that's gonna spark your true potential?

Is 50k annually a good salary?

not him but colleges help with networking especially with cs

Is it necessary? No. College is a fucking joke, and I can't believe anyone even considers it anymore.

Maybe anons would do some menial works to earn the cash from the people directly.

Depends on your lifestyle, where you live, how many you're taking care of, etc. I could raise a family on that, no problem.

If you live in cheap countries then yes it is good. There is some countries that you can live like a king.

As someone who's worked in CS for over a decade: I toss any resume with college training even remotely related to CS (not anyone who's been to college, but literally any degree is better than a CS degree.)
CS majors are the types who never developed a passion for code on their own, are trained by the college in Java, follow every hipster trend of the latest 50 fucking libraries to make some text change size, don't know shit about actual systems development, couldn't take in requirements and do anything more than EXACTLY what they were instructed to without extrapolating anything which should be obvious or even usable at a basic level, have no concept of fitting things within a budget other than "the client stopped paying so I stopped work, get them to keep paying us so I don't look bad," and are entitled as fuck because they spent all that money on something they don't realize did more damage to their mindset than anything else.
A teenager with zero experience other than making scripts to do inane bullshit is infinitely better because they at least have a suitable ego for their skill level and are willing to learn.
Unless you're going for a hard science or medicine or law, don't bother with college - it's just a scam.
If you REALLY want to get into computing (in spite of the fact it's over saturated and will all be cloud based or automated within a decade, 2 at the most) then get a support desk role, move into IT/networking, then use that to land a job at any small company and move horizontally into your desired position - people always think the IT guy is lazy because they never see him "working" so they are more than happy for you to show interest in other aspects of the business and lend a hand (plus they'll start to believe you when you say you need to focus on IT for a few days or weeks to stop something bad from cascading or to make something work better.) You can then use that reference for better positions and so on.
If you're objective is programming, business analyst, software engineer, or software architect - then if you haven't learned how to code in at least 3-4 languages by the time you're 18 you don't stand a chance in the modern market.

Valuable reply. I know the difficulty of trying to hire CS majors, most are beyond useless. Best guy I ever hired I found through an emacs meetup group I started.

But that said, nearly all of devs I know in big shops like facebook, google were recruited straight out of uni. Top people go to college and that is where these companies look for them. This is what I implied by my comment.

It is embarrassing and laughable how many people are not "3-4 languages by the time you're 18" (that you would use that metric is suspicious but when I was 18 I was fond of it so it is oddly appropriate) and study CS in college. If you're learning for loops when you are 18 you will be in trouble.

I studied math not cs and it always stunned me how I knew more cs through hacking around in my free time than literally 99% of cs majors.

But where else is there to look?

Also where can I find people to playtest? This is me

I don't really have time to test at the moment but if you'd like I'm in webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#electrodynamics most of the time and wouldn't mind adding another programmer to the group of people who frequent it. Personally I've been looking at making a game for awhile and have played with UE4 a bit, but with the full time programming work, biotech work, and trying to start a biotech company on the side I have shit for free time and it's tough to stay focused between intermittent weekend binges of graphic/game design without anyone else helping on the project.

Don't mislead people into thinking they can score a job as a self educated person in an oversaturated market where HR harpies will throw non college grad CVs straight to the garbage.

Unless you got an in via your network it's really hard, no matter how good you are.

Rob jews. Home invasions really aren't that difficult, just saying. Heck even the blacks do them.

Experience trumps education always. I didn't say he was going to be able to jump into software development, it's going to require a horizontal move from a position in IT.

I live in a cheap area but its also a pozzed college town. have few friends and fewer connections. help an aryan brother out.

MAXIMUM EDGE.

they can shine my shoes for me

I'd be willing to teach anons to do woodworking. Building kitchens, wall units, bathrooms, furniture, scroll saw fretwork, marquetry, etc. I might even rent out shop time early next year, after I move back to America.

Underrated.

A better plan is: Kidnap a jew, make him pay to get released in exchange for cryptos.

Bonus if they're dirty offshore shekels so he won't go to the police.

Can take a couple days though for this to go through.

The modern man has nothing worth robbing really unless you're a drug addict needing your next fix.

Any jew with shekels has it in digital form more often than not.

Diamond dealers are an exception, but don't think they aren't cautious.

This. I've recently come to accept the fact that Jews are not actually vampires. They are a fungus. Fucking mushroom people. Money is the spore of the Jew. For every people that use money; there exists the possibility and probability they are, or will become, controlled by Jews.

There's nothing edgy about victimizing your mortal enemies who are trying to genocide you. Grow a pair you pudgy little bitch boy. The kikes are exterminating whites on a global scale and your vagina is all crusty over the thought of stealing their shit in order to survive in the dystopian hellscape that they have wrought upon the planet. What a fucking little pussy you are.

I just do localization of games. Hardest part is getting the license. Dev work is rather boring actually but we hope to use some NN to replace fleshbags in the long run.

I'm not a programmer, just a math guy who has been programming since jhs. Know fuckall about ED so thanks for the invite but I would be out of place there.

Would be interested in hearing about your biotech company. That is an area that is an will be very big.

join a coworking studio

Is it a vn?

Not him but he was probably implying that you don't actually do any of that and are just posturing / pressuring others.

It's certainly edgy to say "fuck those guys, we're going to steal their shit" and then do nothing but strike a jo-jo pose.

Make the world a better place and get paid, all at the same time!

No but it is text-heavy. Why ask?

I'm not the same user who suggested stealing from kikes. I just fucking hate faggots who call anyone who speaks about taking actual action against them "edgy". It's a total cop out. At some point in this struggle, whites are going to have to start fucking killing their enemies.

It's more a holding tank for people invited to the actual channel to see if you're cool or not before giving out an actual channel name and ultimately having to change the name every few weeks when one of us talks to someone on there because a faggot got it. No offense meant of course, but there are a lot of faggots on the chans.

I have experience working on some VNs in renpy, I mostly did the music and a bit of art but I did do some very basic coding while we were editing and refining the script.

I honestly have no clue what you are expecting out of a playtester though, so it's probably not applicable.

Got it. What sort of a group is it? Money? 8ch anons? Something else entirely?

Pointing out errors in the translation while playtesting. For example you might see a man referred to as "her". Other times you might have something out of context being displayed. Take a screenshot, paste into editor, append brief description: for example "s/her/him" or "makes no sense, previous text was 'what is your name'".

If you took a college course in english or AP english in high school you're overqualified. Catch is it's some pretty degenerate shit and job is not exactly rocket science.

Shoot me an email if you want more details

Bullshit, if you go back in tech you should know college for tech is a meme and
is right that going to college for tech means you have a lack of passion for it.

This user is onto something.

Liar

Wrong
Go look for what sector has a high demand, the place im doing my apprenticeship is so strapped for manpower they cant fire even the most incompetent workers and a contract is guaranteed once im done.
Pay isnt great, but its easy enough to go somewhere else once you got some experience under your belt.

Unless youre genius-tier, youre not going to manage that with honest work.

Reported for being too useless to post here.

Looks like I ruined my life then, that was pretty much what I was banking on.

As time goes by, I honestly think that the best thing I could do is just go innawoods. But how?

money is just another form of power. What is needed is not simple power, but a doctrine and strong identity that separates itself from the mainstream and works to weaken all enemies over generations.

Open an online counseling group focused on telling business owners and individuals what may or may not constitute a racist, Religion of Cuck™ophobic, homophobic or otherwise offensive or insensitive act or imagery in their ads, websites or even tweets. Make sure that they use very specific wording and do or don't do specific things that we already know may or may not trigger leftists. Seeing as the core audience for such a service would either be oversensitive leftists, who are already poz'd but crave for more, or clueless business owners who don't want to be the next Dove, go and give them a very specific instruction so that everyone from Holla Forums knows that that specific business owner has been "contacted", thus there's someone who owns their private information or can use them to mobilize memes through their humanitarian corridors. I.E. convince them that adding magenta to their company logos is a way of signaling that they're for a feminist cause and convince them that feminists are way more inclined to buy products from brands that have a color that resembles and protects their cause.

Worst thing you could tell to do, user. The sciences, in the U.S. at least, offer shit pay and are insanely competitive.

>>archive.fo/6D6TJ

Get a pest control licences and open your own business. You don't need a degree and although it might take a couple of years, you will work for yourself, learn the beauty of tax deductions and make 200k per year if you know what you are doing. Shit skin imigration is ringing bedbugs, termites are everywhere, and since wood destroying insect reposts are required to sell a house, and houses must be termite free in order to sell, it's a recession proof industry. Also the EPA continuously regulates chemicals from the hands of your average user, making my job more important and lucrative. A termite job on a house pays a couple grand, requires very little work, and is about 90% profit. On top of that, there are virtually no women or likes to be found in the industry. Beware of non compete agreements if your state required prior experience though, protectionism is a bitch. Amother bonus is making your own hours. I'm in a tree hunting white tails listening to wagner on my headphones right now and in a few hours I'm making $2900 on a termite Job that I lined up last week. I'm buying "The Company" a new f150 this year so I won't even be giving it to the IRS niggers. I'm 28 btw.

Please excuse any typos

Wow that sounds awesome, user. Good for you. I'm stuck in the college meme and hating it. I just want out.

How hard is licensure?

Sounds interesting. Tell me more.

Page Fox - One Thousand Ways to Make Money >>>/zundel/884

mega.nz/#!gMcDCA4D!deElCc7Wnw8iCwowrM7OJws4OBQCpcHN-esSFG8ZXVE

You are wrong is many things you said, especially about saturation. The software engineering niche is growing and is one of the few white male dominated ones. Most job searching sites on the internet have the largest amount of jobs listed under IT, and most jobs just require some minimal experience (minimal for modern standards, that is 3 years) plus with the recent Hindu outbreak there is a thirst for actual good programmers.
And even if OP cannot work for a company, he can freelance for a good amount of bucks in remote jobs and move to a cheaper country. Or they can make a team and develop something themselves that could bring in money by the tons. Hell, he could make some bots and clickbait sites to earn bucks.

I'm interested in working with cryptos, so my idea is to offer products with a 10-20% discount to customers who will only pay with bitcoin. If btc continues to increase the way it has been increasing, I am pretty confident that you could recover that discount in less than 6 months.

The only problem would be to front the initial investment, I'm afraid that this idea would just be too successful and I would have a high demand of the products that I wouldn't be able to deal with it, and that would make customers unhappy and decide not to use my service.

I was thinking about starting small and just buying the products and re-selling them, some 5k-10k initially. I don't have savings (

You need to become an entrepreneur if you don't want to be a wagecuck working inside a pozzed environment. You need to scale and automate your shit. So I'll guess eCommerce is the way to go.

100% this

More U.S. millionaires were made in real estate than any other industry. As an older user with investments in real estate, I wish I had learned carpentry when I was younger.

Lampeduza. We cannot be afraid to break certain laws in order to acquire wealth. Every single one of our enemies ignores or manipulated our laws to make theirs. So playing by the rules means we can never win.

sage because this will derail but it's a need to know

This is why they say HODL

wew lad, breddy smart kiddo

Make money with your noodle. This isn’t rocket science. But maybe it should be.

Go to college, no matter what you have to do. Student loan, working overtime, whatever just do it and attend university. Don’t eat the forbidden fruit, dont satisfy yourself, don’t have sex with woman, and absolutely DO NOT DRINK. Overcome the need to pleasure yourself and embrace pain and suffering (especially mentally).

Get a job that demands complicated use of your brain and not your body. You’ll get paid a lot anyway at this point, but with discipline and rigor, you’ll climb your way up and make more.

Look at your superiors, people who are better than you, and read biographies of successful people. Learn the mindset. Success is absolutely a mindset. Nothing more. Imitate these people.

Noticing a pattern here? Use your noodle.

All your mental energy right now is probably directed in a loop. Like 127.0.0.1 it’s coming right back at you. Mastrubating? It’s because you want to feel good. Eating? You want to end the pain of hunger… YOUR hunger. Talking to people? Facebook? Buying something big and shiny? Learn to overcome this narcissism. Start easy by fasting and deleting facebook, then work up.

If you can’t overcome your narcissism, then place something BETWEEN you and the mirror (metaphorically speaking). Love yourself with a huge bank account in your pocket. Love yourself with big muscles. If you can’t conquer the narcissism then at least put this vice to work for you.

If you cannot pay the (((loan))) back if your business doesnt make $1, its a bad idea user.
Besides drugs what do people buy with btc? Is their enough demand for you to supply and do you have the connections to buy items cheap enough to resell to even make the profit

In the US, working in the trade is quite beneficial and offers great wages, healthcare and other amenities as a union. A roofing union I was looking at, after 3 years and paid training($26/hr), you'll be making around $40 an hour, and it just goes up from there. The competition is very small right now with the college meme. If you don't like school and office jobs, I would recommend a trade, pipe-fitting though is probably one of the best.

In Illinois you are practically required, in most cases, to have union workers do the work in more skilled areas such as pipe-fitting so there is hardly ever a lack of work. You have to be a good worker with a good ethic though, if not these companies will lay off guys and hire based on needs, you need to work up the ladder and you should be fine. Most guys can afford at least a 500k home(with loans) in a good area with many children. The point is to provide a better future for your children though. It's a good start for you poorfags out there who don't see themselves working in an office, nor like it, and just wish to provide a better future for your offspring.

I couldn't say I agree or disagree since I have no experience in the field
however, supposedly CS majors are in high demand
many of my friends went into that field and say they got job offers months before they finished their degree
Just providing an observation, nothing more.

Bio-tech engineering and that's about it, there's your trade in high demand

Drug dealers often have tens of thousands of dollars just laying around, not in banks. They rot our society and poison our people, are a part in preventing white children even, to a certain degree. They are low level kike puppets who are also effectively outlaws. The police dont spend nearly as much time investigating missing drug dealers as they do little children, or women etc. No one cares when a drug dealer disappears, or meets a brutal end.
Ive always wondered why more people dont go after drug dealers, as its like a criminal with a self paying bounty. There is no "wanted!" poster, with a reward.. but there is almost surely large amounts of money in it for said hypothetical vigilante. Its a head scratcher!

Also
if you're looking to find a spouse, have fun finding a Western woman that's ready to settle for a working class guy unless you own a million dollar construction company and 3 high end SUV's to show for.

I would say to go to college, but only if you wish to make something of the knowledge you attain. If your going to go to college just for 'certification' you should consider suicide. Create a company, be innovative, live the financially free lifestyle.

Basically the idea is to find products that people are already buying on a regular basis (i'm thinking about reselling videogame items or steam keys) , the trick here is that people will have to buy bitcoins to purchase these items, so it serves two purposes: (1) it promotes the use of bitcoin and therefore helps the price go up , which leads to (2) the increase in prices ensures that for example if you have a game that costs $30, you can sell it for $25, those $25 you would be receiving in bitcoin , then you sit on them and wait until the price goes up so that can sell them for not just the original $30 but even for a much larger profit .

I'm gambling here on bitcoin hitting at least $10,000 which to me is totally doable, I mean bitcoin still has a large room for increase and I want to ride that wave , I'm already regretting not investing earlier and I don't want to regret again not being part of the first wave of crypto currency enterprises.

My problem is that i suck at being a leader myself and putting these ideas into action, I am better at being a follower than a leader but I can't find good people to work with and create something big

Sex.

YMMV. The first neckbeard fedora I ever met (he even became a cuck later) had an English degree and would not shut up about Ruby on Rails (this shit SJW-converged language for anons that don't know).

It's impossible to make money.

Drug dealers only exist because the government won't control distribution. There is no clear consensus on what even constitutes a "drug dealer" anyway. The biker selling coke at the bar? Sure. What about the hippie making oils and creams for his wife's cancer?

niggersex to be precise

Here's a full library of business books in case any any user is interested
me ga.nz/#F!1R0QATqZ!Eb1_M5KC9gkxK6w32R2ETw

That probably makes up .1% of the market, the majority of the market is speculation.

visa and wirex beat you to it son
just with everything and not vidya
see for advice

I used to think the following: "Drugdealers exist because if the government legalizes all drugs, then natural selection becomes too real."

But then I saw how many scientists got into addiction from post-surgery, and them getting hooked on heroin because they couldn't get more pain killers. And how many kids are getting hooked on drugs due to manipulative psycho dealers. I started hating drugdealers with passion. I now see drugdealers as a form of filth and parasite against the white race, they are predators and need to be exterminated absolutely. I used to be tolerant against them too, seeing them as "people with poor backgrounds.". But now i see that its not worth empathizing with them, they are just too dangerous and poisonous. I don't like to hail the "Hurr death to all criminals" like some bipolar attentionwhores on 4chan, but some kind of permanent manipulation needs to be done on chronic drug dealers, perhaps electrotherapy to cure their criminality. (Criminality is highly linked with mental illness).

TL:DR . Cure the mentally ill and criminality will go away.

Thanks user.