How would many female Hollywood celebrities love to drop their life for a traditional life if a real man showed up?

How would many female Hollywood celebrities love to drop their life for a traditional life if a real man showed up?

OP sounds lonely.

It's not just OP
I'm lonely too

Some do but only if they are roasties.
There is no such thing as a free bitch.

Traditions are a spook.

Equality is a spook.
>>>Holla Forums

t. Tradcuck

go back to your communist shithole and bring your unfunny memes with you

working communist economies are a spook

The ironic gommie posting has finally brought the real cringey gommunists… Christ.

memes are a spook

Stay spooked nerds.

Daily reminder

no memes are funny, which is why you can't do them properly

user's are never alone, post well and you'll post forever in the Promised Chan.

Read The Ego and Its Own before ever posting again.

You little shit, you better watch your mouth.
I have created more memes than you have shits in the toilet.

Read some Julius Evola instead, you won't be wasting your time.

quality over quantity

shoo shoo soyboy

Rookie mistake tbh

your birth was a mistake little soychild

I did, and he was spooked. In fact, you are spooked.

==Read The Ego and Its
Own before posting again==

Hilarious and original post. Love the added bonus of posting paintings you found after googling "Western classical art" and using it to make you look like an intellectual. Stop being spooked and read Stirner.

shoo shoo soyboy

hey look it's real life faggot

Read The Ego and Its Own and stop defending spooks on a mongolian basket weaving forum, tradcuck.

?

das ist cute

t. shitholer

too mean fam

Do not speak to me in nigger.

what are you even doing soybro?

3d chess

Chess is for faggots.

Me too.

Nice fantasy. I bet the 'real man' is someone like you, right?

All of them. The slutty image is usually just that, an image. I wouldn't by far say they're good girls behind the scenes, but I've heard this same story about Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga. Hollywood delights in corrupting religious girls and turning them into whores promoting filth for money, but in their private lives they still want a strong, handsome man to take care of them, and as soon as they fall for one who offers to take care of them and he gives her the gentlest nudge towards an ultimate, she abandons the entire slut image. There's a term for it, it's believed to be a form of social engineering for natural selection. They portray one morality to their fans so the poorest and dumbest among them will ruin their lives, then they themselves continue to live normal puritanical lives. Miley Cyrus said she didn't believe in gender or race and simulated sex on stage, then she met Liam and grew her hair out and went traditional.

I've mentioned my girlfriend on here a few times. I'm so lucky I found her when I did, I was able to save her from this shit. All it takes is a little encouragement that they don't have to do what society is telling them. Millions of years of evolution are hard to beat.

Come on you like the decent women like the old days. Current women is shit.

No they are not women.

I mean they are not men.

She met liam before she did that dick sucking on stage. she was with him then not with him then with him again

none. you think they've never met a real man in their lives?
it's too late, you cant suck jew cock for 20 years then at 40 go an live "traditionally". only cuckstianity allows murderers and thieves to live a lifetime of crime then repent at the last minute and go to heaven

ayyyy