Look at catalog

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vgGKO
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's the same thing that happened to halfchan.
A meta thread isn't helping, though.

halfchan is here. The quality of most boards has dropped.

Most trolley, eternal summer, plebbit and cuckchan, all come together to have "fun" which has little to do with discussion of actual videogames "That's what %insertyourfavoriteplace% for! I came here just to shitpost!"
There's meta but I haven't seen anything done other than quality slowly but steadily decreasing.

Summer. Is it any surprise after how many people liked undertale that theyd have shit enough taste to like destiny and overwatch too? Frankly, im surprised we dont have fallout 4 generals yet.

brb making my League thread;

There is a difference between games I don't like and games that don't belong here. For example, I hate neptunia, I find the threads cringy as fuck, but do I care about that? no because it won't attract normalfags en masse. Overwatch, destiny, and any kind of MOBA should be banned. I don't care if you play them but don't come to Holla Forums to talk about them. It only makes reddit and summerfags feel welcome. At this point Holla Forums needs to step it up. That flat earth guy should invade those threads and scare them off.

I love how retards use that argument while ignoring the kind of audience that plays those games meaning open gates for all those exquisite lovers of namecalling and high pitch mic yelling. ASSFAGGOTS is deemed cancer by absolutely everyone, even the players, for a reason. Also the kind of discussion those so friendly Holla Forums players usually hold is not that different from cuckchan and that makes me wonder why they don't use cuckchan instead.

He sounds like he's having an orgasm.

Destiny is a specific kind of cancer by it's own design, under no circumstances should it ever be discussed and let it's death be a harsh lesson in making a shitty platform for DLC up the ass.

Cuckchan niggers raping the board, especially the halfniggers from Holla Forums.

What exactly does that image come from? Was it that pedo Dan guy who wrote that or someone else?

It's from Time Magazine.

Holy shit, I don't know if you're serious or trying to fit it.

is your new Holla Forums

got any other pics, I want a good chuckle

Go away, normalfag.

archive.is/vgGKO

why do you come here? you can discuss videogames anywhere. The only reason to come here is because we have different views and are suppose to have higher quality posts than anywhere else. By giving these games a pass you give the migrants from reddit and cuckchan a free pass because they think we like those games. This causes the quality to drop as you may have seen in other threads. People defend companies like its fucking reddit. To keep them out, keep the normal fag games out. And why do you want dota and overwatch to be here anyway? There are no redeeming qualities about them, so unless you play them (which you shouldn't) you shouldn't care if they are allowed.

Yeah the destiny general triggered me the most out of those.
Overmeme has been here long enough for me to not gag anymore, my brain just doesn't register it anymore when I see it, I just hope that it will eventually go awayit won't

I don't play dota, but we already had League of Legend threads (more or less received the way they should have been), and no, I m not confusing it with lol threads, so we had way worse.

Also

h8chan is the hip new hipster site, these fucks want to post on it while retaining their shit taste.
They're cuckchan/reddit/tumblrites that want to post "nigger" and not get banned but will filter anything they dont like on their awful games from shit companies that actively fuck the consumer and the industry as a whole.

Enabler hipster cancer

Seriously, get off my board.

You legitimately deserve to die from a metastasized tumor, that would teach you a lesson you should already know.

Fuckoff normalfag

there is now a ==HEARTHSTONE GENERAL== are these being made by the same guy or something? They all look the same. Is this some avant garde spamming or raiding?

ITT: how to successfully troll neo/v/

This is so wrong it's painful. Most trolling to least trolling would be like this (not including Voat or Yikyak because literally what the fuck are those):

half - youtube - twitter - infinity - instagram - snapchat - reddit - facebook

Not even a good thing to be less/more troll. More means you get people stirring up shit for the sake of stirring up shit, but less means you get people saying extremely stupid shit and getting their dicks sucked for it. Facebook is awful, it's a good demonstration of Poe's Law.