All historical events over the past 300 years have been false staged realities using actors from the same 12 illuminati...

all historical events over the past 300 years have been false staged realities using actors from the same 12 illuminati bloodline families.

-Donald Trump is the actor Ron Masak
-Adolf Hitler was Walt Disney and Kermit Roosevelt
-Jimmy Hendrix is Morgan Freeman
-JFK was Jimmy Carter
-Abraham Lincoln and Jefferson Davis were brothers
-Ulysses Grant and Robert E Lee were brothers
-Casper Van Dien is Paul Ryan
-Alex Jones is Prince Gustav
-Jonathan Pryce is Pope Francis
-Anderson Cooper is Julian Assange
-John Lennon is Steve Jobs
-Mark Zuckerberg is a crisis actor called Jacob Greenberg

If you subscribe to any political ideology then you are playing right into the hands of the Illuminati since they are the ones that creates all political divides in order to divide and rule. Turn off your TV and stop subscribing to the false illuminati reality. Realize you are a God and can create your own reality.

You're amusing illuminutty poster. Now kindly fuck off.

Schizophrenia, the post.

schizo tier

GOOD GOY! BUY INTO THE ILLUMINATI'S FALSE DICHOTOMY!

So, what you’re saying is ”You are being bluepilled”?

Gangster Computer God worldwide SECRET CONTAINMENT POLICY, made possible SOLY by worldwide Computer God Frankenstein Controls, especially LIFELONG CONSTANT THRESHOLD BRAIN WASH RADIO ( quiet and motionless, I can slightly hear it; repeatedly this has saved my life on the streets ). FOUR BILLION worldwide population ALL living have a Computer God CONTAINMENT POLICY BRAIN BANK BRAIN, A REAL BRAIN, in the Brain Bank Cities on the far side of the Moon, we never see.

did you get bored posting the same thread over and over, cianigger? I get that. They say variety is the spice of life, after all.

Use your disability to do something cool like Terry and Temple OS, not to shitpost here.

OH GOD YOU ARE TRIGGERING MY MK-ULTRA MIND CONTROL PROGRAMMING!!!

Alt #499382 reporting, sir. What is thy will, master?

Check on the first part, how to on the second?

that is entirely up to you. For me, it was studying hinduism, shamanism, and using a few psychedelic drugs

Need to by tinfoil before I read this thread

Have done that, still can't create my own world.

well you haven't studied the Vedas, which talk about how demi-gods can create an entire universe.

Pretty sure I have.

nah bro

well you have to transcend to higher levels of reality before you can approach such degrees of psychic power. You're only on the earth plane, remember?

Ron Masak is not trump. this thread is retarded. There's a reason they tell you not to smile on passport and other ID photos. It's too easy to mistake one smiling person with another.

forgot to sage

So if it's true why are you still here? Or are you saying you believe it's true and haven't attained that yourself?

totally not jew behind the post

Get the fuck out, stay the fuck out, and neck yourself. You won't mire Holla Forums in retarded conspiracy theories no matter how hard you try, CIA. By the way your psyops are shit.

Focus the will. You'd be shocked at how effective just the intention of doing something is, like the universe wraps itself around you. This works for good and bad, so as . read more before you create a prison.

This is even more retarded than bogposting but not as humorous.

Is this that WellAware nutcase?

Prince Gustav I'd never heard of… kek! Now I'm a believer OP, what is seen cannot be unseen.

Thanks user. The world's a show but I didnt know to this extent. Feel free to provide any sort of evidence to follow up on other than one pic!

Go to wellaware1.com

How much is the Illuminati paying you to shill?

Tired of you CIA niggers trying to make us look crazy. Get fucking gassed.