Not a Drill! Degenerate Kike Seth Rogen Sexual Assault Victims Come Forward

Man the meme stations! We need to prepare this for the normies!

It's about time this kike got what is coming to him.

Accuses Trump of rape then victims of this kike coming forward

#Sethrogenrapist #Sethrogenassualt

Meme it. Get it to the normies. We need to take this degenerate out

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/145153813
danajade.com/category/home/
archive.is/CSYvy
twitter.com/dana_jade
twitter.com/dmj10012
archive.is/vkDgP
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1507/91/1507918936577.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol, is all of hollywood collapsing now?

They are trying to shut it down again

Kill them with their own creation

Wtf. They banned her over that?

L O L
D U D E
W E E D

Of course, you can't expose the crimes of Jews. That's anti-semitism!

We need to attack twitter for enabling rape culture.

ONE JOB.

simply ebin

rich, Seth.
Rich, Seth
Seth Rich

More importantly, is this just the first step in exposing the full scale of kikery in our society, or is this just a surrender of the small fries? I also wonder how much Trump helped this happen, if at all?

D
U
D
E

They're done. Jews are kvetching harder than they've ever kvetched. It's only a matter of time until Hitler's spirit reveals itself.

ZH had an article shitposting about how it was Bannon behind this, since he dealt with hollyjew back in the seinfeld days.
That said:
ARCHIVE THE FUCKING TWEETS BEFORE POSTING, YOU CUCKCHAN REFUGEE TRASH

Ill spread it around if I can. I want to make sure it’s real. As in he was actually accused by this woman. That’s enough for him to accuse Trump and talk shit to his son so fuck him.

I hear that's his secret. Dan and his dabs.

Pic related. It's you OP.

YOU DIDN'T ARCHIVE THE POST??

OP, you turbonigger. No archive?
Lurk for 104 weeks before posting.

No archive, you had one job OP.

yeah a name with a couple letters and random numbers at the end, really believable, No wonder Twitter threw it away, it's probably some 8ch EPIC TROLLE

Jewrywood has devolved into a high school drama fest. I expect feminist dykes will seize even more power in show biz and pump out worse movies than you can possibly imagine that nobody will want to see, opening up a larger market for conservative media.

PEDOWOOD FALLS THIS WEEKEND
EXPECT NUKE FALSE FLAGS TO ATTEMPT A HIDE

But why would anyone want to watch conservative media because feminism is collapsing? Those don't go handin hand.

Mein dude this is glorious
PRAISE KEK

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/145153813

Get the memes out: #JewDegeneracy #JewPrivilege
(((Harvey Weinstein)))
(((Seth Rogen)))
(((Dan Schneider)))
(((Hugh Hefner)))
(((Jeff Bezos)))

lets get this started

Seems like it, look at the amount of damage control

If you have a feminine twitter name, start making accusations of sexual harassment by any kike in HollyJewed. It can't go up in flames without kindling.

Woo lads, going for the Jews in the light.

Hi I'm a jewish hollywood reporter and I'd like to ask you if I could screenshot your post?

this

go for it kike, we got plenty on your tribe already!

also the fact that there is no need to fake evidence, it's already there

theres more!

NO. We don’t need fake accusations you fucking shill. Nice try faggot.

NO ARCHIVE

FAKE

did you make sure to screenshot this?

You wouldn’t be asking

Feminism isn't collapsing quite yet. I think it will go into overdrive in the vacuum of power of the older male media kikes being ousted, while more conservatives will decide to boycott the mainstream movies and media in disgust of everything being blatantly SJW. If you think they're unwatchable now, they're about to get much worse.

imagine this happening while its grabbing your breasts

Yeah if there is no evidence i say we let this one die, we already have enough dirt on many other kikes, not to mention if OPs post is real she will post again after the ban

abandon bread

Big shrugs for these two

It's not surprising that Jewish people consider themselves white in the USA.

Even Bernie Sanders was said to have White Privilege.

It's real her website links to her removed twitter.

She's a singer

Her website leads to her deleted twitter. She's a singer

Too late.
archive.is/CSYvy

Seems legit

Stop being an effeminate white male faggot. They will never play by the rules, and neither should you when fighting these kikes.

The account was just made
It had 6 followers after there where already posts about it on cuckchan and the pinned thread here. They are trying to muddy the waters with easily disproven claims to help bury the real ones. Thats there only real defense now.

It's definitely real

it linked to the suspended twitter account
>danajade.com/category/home/

James Franco, friend of Seth had himself a Anthony Wiener type scandal. He likes to message underage girls for sex. God, I hope he gets skewered again.

Subscribe to amazon prime or I'll rape you.

Someone needs to get this to Don Jr

triggered kike detected!

The website links to
twitter.com/dana_jade
Look at your screen caps.

And then I'll rape you with 2-day free shipping, guaranteed*

*Guarantee is not an actual guarantee. The time it takes for your rape to arrive may vary.

Some retards blog post with zero proof or evidence.

Not white privilege, just (((privilege))) nignog

Kek I miss meming like this. Anons need to attack attack attack. Cannot get too complacent with victory.

I found a pic of your family after the next civil war kike

It seems so, yes. They created this sexual assault golem and now it's biting them in the ASS

Make fake Seth Rogan twitter accounts and start spamming rape jokes at large shit lib accounts. Magnify the butt hurt while generating more attention.

Triggered jokes make fun of people with PTSD user, be nice

Daily reminder
KIKE ROGAN
is implicated in pizzagate

also look at the kikebook link.

We're laying the foundation for our new non-pozzed media platforms right now. A few months of this and it will be like Gamergate: droves for disgusted former liberals will be flocking to us.

(((Feminism))) is largely a shit-test. Just ignore or laugh at pay gap or soggy knees shot. Women get wet in their panties when you do that, no matter how dyked out they may look.

Yeah, white privilege

“I am searching for the bones of your father but cannot distinguish them from those of a slave.” — Diogenes of Sinope

That's one of those mason signal words too.

she's a fucking nobody and everyone in hollywood knows it's open season on nobody's. it's the nature of the (((beast)))

I was raped by "Big" Dan "Hung like a tallboy can" Schnieder when I was an extra on iCarly. I was just 11 years old when he asked me to come to his office so he could give me a foot massage. When I got there he answered the door in a bathrobe and said

After he was finished he told me no one would care. My father tried to start shit but they paid him off.

THIS MONSTER CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

since when is a little ass-grabbing a crime, fuck this country I'm out

Kek checked
Do it

Well I'll be damned, (((they))) even scrubbed it from Google's web cache. And apparently she tried to register a new twatter account, dana_jade, which was instantly shoah'd and scrubbed from Google's cache too.

Hory shit the Kikes are terrified.

How many of these have surfaced since Hefner died so far?

The funny thing is you could probably make false rape accusations against all of these Hollyjew kikes and it would embolden their actual rape victims to come out of the woodwork and seek justice. Or make them smell blood in the water and sue for shekels. Depending on what motivates them more.

Your full of shit.

The just created twitter account was bullshit and then you offer a website as proof that pointed to a DIFFERENT twitter… oh and the singer's website you offer up as proof is an old nog. Your made up twitter is a young white girl.

Yes trick him in to RTing easily disprovable things so that future claims can be dismissed.

(1)

You got anything to back that up boyo?

Holy fuck lads, this shit memes itself. Normies doing god's work for us. Get comfy

HIS NAME WAS RICH SETH

HIS NAME WAS SETH GOOD ENOUGH TO FUCK YOUR MOTHER RICH

Except her site links to

twitter.com/dana_jade

Rather than

twitter.com/dmj10012

I'm gonna go ahead and check that id

>twitter.com/dana_jade
>twitter.com/dmj10012

Yet both accounts are suspended and both are scrubbed from Google's cache. Did she make dmj10012 after dana_jade? What does this mean? Also, pic related just started floating around Twatter.

Nice. It's no archive, but that screenshot is solid evidence in my opinion

Another issue is that the avatar from dmj10012 is a white blonde woman whereas the account dana_jade and its facebook/website belongs to a black woman.

Use https you stupid goy.

Did he seriously got e-cucked?

Yep.

archive.is/vkDgP

Ask him what he did with James and Dave Franco to a girl at the audition of This Is the End.

She's a dumb bitch who thought that was a slam on cernokike by being sarcastic but seeing as how it's text and women can't figure out nuances like sarcasm or baby's without facial expressions and vocal fry it backfired hard.

Bantz not baby's*

Source? What did they do?

It is all becoming clear now.

Shekels. Always the shekels.

Nice try Holla Forums

Nice. Fucking Kike. This is one Jewish rat scumbag that has really needed to be take down.

I too got my Twitter banned for attacking Seth Rogen.

Holy shit is that Jim varney? Been ages since I have seen his face

just gonna deposit this right here

This. Turn their tools against them. We've had enough.
You want to scream rape culture? We can do it too.

Plus subverting leftist things and making them scream is fun, too

Any outside attempts to turn their narrative against them don't generally work. They control the news cycle and the production, so they can decide what to use as news. They've used a hashtag that started "trending" with three unverified fucking tweets as a breaking story while a concerted effort with millions signing a petition is entirely ignored.

The only way to turn their tools against them is to get them to make a mistake. The more they start to rush, the more likely they are to expose something by accident. Turn that on its head and expose it to everyone. Like the fucking Pokemon Go/Russia story and its sheer absurdity.

What ya doing rabbi???

twitter silencing women rape victims
twitter enabling rape culture

I think this requires some university speeches :^)

I'm OK with both outcomes at this point.

That's the funniest thing about this.

implying you're not in tel aviv chaim

I KNOW YOU KNOW

This is fantastic, either they're all disgusting rapist predators or it's just vile women manipulating using muh listen and believe.
Regardless it can ultimately be used to destroy and discredit both.

(((white))) men

I called Seth Rogen a kike on twitter recently.
Got suspended.

Twitter takes antisemitism very seriously, goy-user. Unless you're on Arabic Twitter. Then you can post whatever you want, plus gay CP.

Ill remember that for next time.

SETH ROGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH FUCKING YEAHHHH!

MEME IT BOYS

ATTACK

ATTACK

ATTACK!

#knockedup

Oh gawd. I just let out the heartiest belly laugh at that tweet/pic with that red text "Hollywood rape scandal". I mean…this kike was probaly one of our most hated kikes on the planet for the past few years. It's just too delicious, isn't it?

Bunch of faggots the lot of you

Well… they are protecting your judeo-christian values goy!

I think we're safe here.

wtf i hate Holla Forums now

Who the fuck is Dana Jade? If people are sending rape messages out under sock accounts it isn't helping how things were progressing on their own.

Their noses let us fight in the shade.

So, by his way of thinking, if you're offended by someone saying "nigger", it's a good indicator that you're motherfucking nigger?

You're god damn right!

You're a fucking moron. Flooding twitter with rape allegations from sock accounts just lets the jews say every allegation is false. Seriously, fucking kill yourself you moronic asshat.

If we can expose and/or destroy Jews and Jewish institutions why not?
Principles?

Open your eye's

I want to believe…..
I really hate that smug asshole
these "people" are always projecting

we're here to win. Doesn't matter if it's true or not. He's bound to have assaulted a few hundred girls over the past decade. This will prompt others to come forward. The guy party's drinks/smokes weed constantly. A lot of rich and famous people are used to women throwing themselves at them. He's probably too blasted to realize he's even doing it.

420 brahs

Rape the Jew who rapes you

I'm going to make a Twitter account just because you pissed be off kike.

img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1507/91/1507918936577.png

danajade rant

I fucking hate that guy!

HIS NAME

You typing with that nose now Chaim?

Dubs confirm kike kvetching

Oh THE WEED guy, not the wrestling guy?

Let's hope he gets to bring friends.

Hollyjew is in full Mexican stand off mode, rape allegations left right and center, I don't even care if 90% turn out to be false claims for attention, they're eating each other alive

Damn I love these threads, which jew do we melt next lads?

Honestly, Hitler would probably have approved of smoking weed, in moderation. Goebbels as well.

no

I don't know about Hitler or Goebbels but Himmler would probably have you hung with piano wire.

That is what psyops are for. See : Not the best but I dont see anyone else making any attempts.

Kek. Forgot about that. Fucking hilarious… That was a magical time - the period when the left was just starting to become irrational and delusional on a whole new level because Trump was upsetting their fee fees. Just think, we had no idea that muh-russia would continue for over a year at that point or the incredible extent to which they would all start losing the plot. It's been fun(e).

Fuck Seth Rogen. Dude has made a career out of parading himself around in front of the youth, glorifying of the exact opposite of a healthy male psychology, body, and spirit.

(polite sage for shit post)

Absolute garbage.

Not after all of the research into ancient Europoid cultures which all incorporated entheogens into spiritual cultivation.

You're probably right, but I don't think his life revolved around pot like yours does.

Agreed. I am worried about the vacuum this will cause. But maybe, just mayyybe, better people will fill it.

Most of the people promoting sock puppet accusations glow in the fucking dark, user. Don't let them get you down.

Look into amphetamine use in the Third Reich.

I'm actually going to a psychiatrist Tuesday to try and get a script to adderall

YES, YES, this jew must DIE!!! Maximum bumpage.

I guess twitter can be sued and liable for promoting rape.

You don't need to go to a psychiatrist. General practitioners can prescribe it too and are much more lax about it since they just exist to write scripts.

Checked. Haha she's digusting and not even White. This is good. A pissed off, fat, shitskin is just what the kike deserves. Kek has blessed us with a wonderful October happening.

Bitch got what she deserved. She wanted to ban a movie poster (and succeded) because it displayed

VIOLENCE AGAINST WAHMEN

Fucking bitch got what she deserved

shit, i remember that thread
Detroit?

Rule #4

Who cares? She's not one of us. She's a useful tool to be used to bring down a kike and possibly cause a domino effect. Stop thinking in black and white.

Yep, home of the most beautiful crumbling homes in all of America. That is what happens when the enrichment gets too much.

I'm surprised the Norks didn't assassinate Sethy boy yet.

user was being sarcastic - she actually copied DonJr into her tweet at Rogen.

I looked into buying one of those distressed properties on a lark. A house for $500 but they still want (((back taxes))). No thanks!

Remember in the movie Pineapple Express, his "character" is nearly 30 and is dating a high school girl. Makes me wonder if his "character" was based more on real life.

But didn't seth rogen say he was voting for Trump ?