Right wing infiltration squads general? No names, no plans poised and ready to strike...

Right wing infiltration squads general? No names, no plans poised and ready to strike. Anyone else doing this or am I on my own?

I'd think talking about it would be counter productive.

^
you are not alone, user.

This would the best way for Holla Forums to work on confirming infiltrators, pictures or not… On the other hand it could make them paranoid. Maybe we could find pictures that aren't publicly available of anti-fa junk and proclaim being involved in anti-fa cliques of certain areas?

Yeah but I've been here ages now, so fuck it if they haven't put it together now they never will

Well, no matter what it will cause paranoia among the cucks.

also, never upload a photo to the internet without first stripping or editing its metadata

HAHAHAHAHHAHA
I literally kek'd myself
I'm a community organizer, i play both sides
it's almost as if i'm logging into my Red Alert 2 Game
and i'm playing a strategy game, except it's real life
autism and i can play both sides during the skirmish.

I have agents in 2 antifa chapters and I have another guy who has a fake honeypot antifa chapter that he uses to collect data on anyone who tries to join.

i was about to go full retard and shitpost on you, but after thinking about it your right. Hitler said never tell your enemies what you are going to do.

this is true too.so many strategies available

paranoia agent reporting in for duty

Reminder to tear down every leftist poster on EVERY leftist topic that you see.

Is there a place I can go to get information on this?

Just take a screen shot of your photo with a program or Print screen on your Keyboard

Got'cha. So it's mainly phones & cameras that apply metadata to it?

You can also crop it or edit it in paint save it in a different format. Check properties before and after.

Could I use notepad or notepad++ in order to find this kind of metadata? What about any programs to find it there?

I'm not sure this is a good thing, they have as of yet been floating directly on the surface because they are so confident they have unanimous support despite their belief that they are "fighting the man, man". On some level they know they are the status quo and that gives them false confidence that we have been able to use against them. We need them to keep thinking they are untouchable so they stay sloppy, the moment they actually implement OPSEC they will be harder to undermine and infiltrate. Fortunately they are functionally retarded so it will never get too hard.

I've seen others doing this.

Won't be specific, but take advantage of their laziness and lack of initiative.

Reminds me of that story about the infiltrated militia that turned out to be all undercover law enforcement agents.

Careful not to fuck or get fucked by a fellow traveler.

(checked)
OPSEC doesn't really matter. The idea is to make them paranoid so they do irrational things(though I guess irrational for them would be to stop doing the dumb shit they do.), we don't need to know their plans because their plans are always the same: Attack protestors, protest, go after """"fascists"""".

As far as the unanimous support – they're a terrorist group now, Steven Crowder is blowing their lid, and the Skeptic(TM) community has been tearing at them piece by piece. The media is what gives them their support, but the media can't always cover up their dumb shit.

You're a hero among men user.

Actually left one because it became clear the ring leader was one of us, he would quote the dark night rises when appropriate. Got a chance to speak with him in private and he didn't break character but sent out more than a few dog whistles, last thing I said to him before leaving was "they expect one of us in the wreckage". He seemed like he had that clown school under control.

I fucked up so much in that post that it's not even worth trying to fix.

What a legend.

That's a rather childish delusion to have considering the fact that both sides have a reputation for a loss of life due to civil conflicts. More so on the left but ey, does it really matter? Hypothetically - what about the effects on your father, mother, sister, brother? Assuming sans friends since you're here right? Or are you too edgy and love nobody else but yourself. Stay in school kid. You make good narratives and i'm sure your literature teacher will appreciate your fantasies. Here's your (you) for the weekend. Some friends and a job might be helpful to. Especially for the self-esteem you're struggling with.

We actually have a decent network going spanning across different cities. Most of us are black or hispanic so if they ever were to accomplish a purge of infiltrators they'll really end up looking a lot whiter.