PETITION FOR TRUMP TO VETO GUN BAN, pls sign and distribute

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/prevent-hr-3999-being-signed-law

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/require-dual-citizen-representatives-renounce-citizenship-another-country-condition-public-service
imgur.com/a/awPfa
i.imgur.com/bgFBHmr.jpg
i.imgur.com/YTOdwsm.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BBRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAP

The bill has not even passed the senate or house.

He goes where peer pressure pushes him it seems (claiming he's a "populist" and all).. let's tell him we're pissed.

Is that how it works? We need to wait until it's on his desk.. user, stop posting anytime.

Stopping this in the house is by far a better option.. call your reps, fuck this shit.

This is not how skirts work.

Based brap poster, I thought you'd left us

Wrong.. it's want they're meant for, bruder.

Already called my congressman about this earlier today

That looks an awful lot like the inside of my local library

I can only imagine how Jamal and Ahmed would respond to this.

you should make your sarcasm more apparent, user

Please sign, and spread, the petition as well as start a riot too =)

then you may be a cuck

Bumping for value, will sign.

Signed and bumped

Thanks anons, looks like it's on track to meet the 100,000 "signature" mark by the deadline if it is distributed amongst the (((social media platforms)))..

Remember, sign and distribute or you get the gas too.

Here. Sign mine. Arguably the most important ever and I couldn't get any traction. Obviously couldn't post on real Facebook for fear of revealing power level.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/require-dual-citizen-representatives-renounce-citizenship-another-country-condition-public-service

Lol no I'm just saying the nogs and sandnogs would be gangraping her 2 hours straight if they saw her and the (((feminists))) would still call it "cultural enrichment".

Nah, you're just a kike adding this into the thread when it's not needed.

Kill yourself.

signed.. A word of advice from someone who writes much less elegantly than yourself.. The language you used is a little on the "legalese" side.. the average joe will not get excited about it (IMO) because they will not understand it.. In short, needs a tl;dr.

I agree though, great idea and should be addressed and made illegal, it's a nobrainer and if the founders were alive (amungst other things and many a hangin's) they would make your petition law.

You've seen the inside of a library?

[whiteness confirmed]

DUDE BRAP LMAO

Can concur like having to bring reusable bags to the stores now in California enraging white women, white women always confront the non-white playing loud music in the Library, its a nice feeling of implicit whiteness to stare down the non-white with white women behind you, basically saying GTFO out of my country, done it twice, would do again. It's not the same for White men though.

I WOULD DROP JAMES EDITION BIBLE AND THREE ENCYCLOPEDIAS BRITTANICAS ON MY DICK IF I COULD HAVE A SINGLE LICK OF THOSE BUTTCHEEKS

He was against the assault weapons ban until this election

BRRAAAAAAAAP

Dude if that's where your mind goes when you look at this picture then you are clearly a literal cuck.

THEY WOULD GET SHOT TRYING TO GET HANDSY WITH MICRO SKIRT GIRL IF MICRO SKIRT GIRL WERE ARMED NIGS CAN'T NIG IF YOU DISABLE THEM WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE AND BY THAT GUT SHOT LEFT TO DIE AFTER GETTING CLOSE TO MICRO SKIRT GIRL

Nigs should not even be allowed in the building in the first place. Kill them outside.

Bumping and signing. I have also referred my lady friends to this thread for minor troll value.

Bump

kill yourself.

Let me get some sauce on this

old, but…

Dunno who she is, but that's the inside of the NCSU D.H. Hill library.

much better

imo this one is better

wat the fugg is that piece of mental in her pissu?

hory sheet

had to find out, so i did some trawling.
imgur.com/a/awPfa
not only has this slut taken pics all over NCSU campus (starts about halfway through the album), she's shoved about half of her household objects up her pussy.

Including a guitar. i.imgur.com/bgFBHmr.jpg

literally her tampon

(Checked but wasted)

Its called a piercing you idiots, now to the issue at hand, not the one IN your hand.

it's a tampon m8.
plenty of other pics with one in her: i.imgur.com/YTOdwsm.jpg

yeah, not gonna lie i put sage in the wrong field.
fuck me amirite

Gross.

The truth hurts at times

Guys, don't forget about H.R.4052, which is a ban on "high capacity" magazines and limits them to 10 rounds.

Also, wtf is going on. Republicans have been cucks on many issues, but have been steadily opposed to new gun control. Suddenly everything changed. I've always been skeptical of false flag accusations, but maybe Vegas was.

Never been one to panic buy, but I'm about to start.

Nothing new, democracy is a farce and they were always working together.

Reality is not the blackpill, reality is the Ironpill.

Let them try.

You silly fucks, if petitioning government for redress of grievances actually worked, we wouldn’t be at this point.

Peaceable participation within the system is futile and it is precisely what the (((kikes))) want.

Violence is the only solution.

If someone wants my 30-round magazines, let them try to come and take them. Until then, no fucking tyrannical law under the sun - or petition against a tyrannical law - will make a goddamn bit of difference.

Gas the (((kikes))). Destroy the (((government))). Race war now.

Enough talking. “Just do it!” - Shithead LeSpoof

>imgur.com/a/awPfa

forgot pic

Morbid curiosity really takes you places. Neck yourself OP.

A whole lot more than the NFA needs to be repealed. But that whole lot is unconstitutional in the first place, and if those in gubmint and the public understood "Shall not be infringed" this wouldn't need a petition. Anyone else think this is too broad and open for more "Living Document" interpretation?

sometimes you wish you never saw the original

I am in love. wow! she is a sweetheart

I have to parrot what the other anons are saying. If this cunt has to time to do this, then we really need to sort these fuckers out. No wonder why they try to fuck about with us if they aren't chained to the fucking homestead.

The problem is not that people should understand what the constitution tells them. That can change. What people must understand is why. To them the constitution is an old paper written by racist with a gun fetish. They don't understand the very real danger of modern jewish government.

(heil'd)
Why is every cute degenerate spoiled by a damn yid?

why would a nigger even enter a library?

Brap indeed, brap indeed.

From what I've seen, they take over and destroy the computer labs, sleep in the chairs, and either shoot heroin or smear shit in the bathrooms. The books are the only things not in danger of being stolen.

Them getting shot at at their little baseball game probably frightened them as well.

Reported.

can confirm, my ex worked in the Brooklyn Public Library

you and me both user

It's a sign.

1488 == hell?

>imgur.com/a/awPfa
fat pussy jew

>imgur.com/a/awPfa
Thanks for the sauce user.