Post all your evidence of "mind hacks" "mind hackers" "mind hacking"

Post all your evidence of "mind hacks" "mind hackers" "mind hacking"
Post anything of any relation to mind control tools to prove that they do in fact exist or they do not exist at all in any shape or form.

If you have no information keep scrolling or just lurk. No shills, No ignorance projection, No bullying. This is a FACT BASED THREAD ONLY.

The Political Implications of "mind hacks" is obvious. This is not paranormal at all. If there is technology being used to control others then at what point is law involved? Do we live at the whims of those who decide things for us or are all of our thoughts ours? Is every single thing that I think about produced by my brain alone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC24KiW1yGLpv1O6Yw8YxyoQ
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24689456
journals.lww.com/jpgn/Fulltext/2004/06001/P0845_Fructose_Malabsorption_in_Pediatrics.969.aspx
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4322780/
qz.com/1039535/in-the-us-most-people-are-drinking-water-that-is-legally-safe-but-isnt-actually-risk-free/
simplepickup.com/forum/questions-advice/36985-october-man-approach-k-forbidden-technique.html
cia.gov/library/readingroom/search/site/mkultra
cia.gov/library/readingroom/search/site/mksearch
cia.gov/library/readingroom/search/site/mkchickwit
cia.gov/library/readingroom/search/site/mkoften
cia.gov/library/readingroom/search/site/artichoke
cia.gov/library/readingroom/search/site/bluebird
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4&t=44s
youtube.com/watch?v=lw2BVI9OhC4
battelle.org/
thedailybeast.com/this-magnet-can-change-your-faith-in-god
archive.is/wz2hE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have no facts to provide, but as I understand and use it your subconscious mind controls your conscious thoughts and actions.
tldr;
Stop watching horror movies, propagandize yourself

The greatest mindhack is constantly crawing to visit imageboards.

Watchya sliding schlomo? There's not such thing as hacking a mind. There is mkultra, propaganda, and greed. But mind hacks is just stupid and unreal.

No such thing exists.
Don't post in this thread or else.

Read the OP next time entirely before spamming thank you.

you're both not knowledgeable in this topic I thank you for the bumps that further this topic's exposure that someone else participate.

Are there people out there that are being used as avatars?
Is there a machine of some sort that enables full control over living things? animals? humans?
Does this machine allow its user full sensation that the avatar feels?

Alex Jones today on his show literally mentions mind hacks

Fuck off back to /x/

I stated clearly not to post in this thread if your purpose is to call others shills and bully others.

LOOKS LIKE YOUR MINDHACK FAILED FUCCBOI

Please read the OP before participating in this thread, thank you.

This is not a paranormal topic.

If there is technology being used to control others then at what point is law involved?

Gee well I guess watching the electric Jew will do that huh..

Stop spamming this thread with off-topic posts, thank you.

We've established that everything is jewish of origin in your world views. Do you have any facts to post in this thread?

YOU ARE OFFICIALLY BULLIED

Swallow some double aught mouthwash, you fucking autistic faggot.

Do you have any facts to post in this thread pertaining to the topics outlined in the OP?
Are you just going to spam?

youtube.com/channel/UC24KiW1yGLpv1O6Yw8YxyoQ

IS SOMEBODY GETTING ASSMAD? I THINK SOMEBODY IS

Alex Jones brought up this topic today and I want someone to talk about it. Is there no one with any facts at all about this technology or magic (which is technology an observer can't comprehend) that can hallow living beings and control them from a distance?

No one is mad here but you about others talking about remote controlled living things.

You're spamming a thread because you misunderstood what the thread was about.
No one here is getting mad, but you appear to be mentally unhinged.

In the interest of fairness to your thread OP, what is a mindhack exactly, and what mindhacks would you conclusively say exist today?
This is what I get for not using the catalog

Nobody's going to seriously talk about your attempt to turn Holla Forums into /x/, my retarded gay friend.

Papers please. Post citations.
Yes I sure do fat Jeff.

Project MK Ultra IS related to politics, retarded schizo.
Get fucked.

you speak for yourself and yourself alone in anonymous imageboards. Your opinion. Yours. It's noted. And ignored.

I posted my speculations I can't force you to read as much as those above reply can't force his opinions on others.

I am familiar with this type of "mind hack"
audio visual dankness is very entertaining to me. Entertainment is a dangerous vehicle for propaganda and I would suspect soft mind hacks as well. Flicker rates and what not.

t. agency hivemind

What I elude to is MKUltra taken to the maximum level. Full sensory control of a living being. Control may even be a very harsh word.
Is there an arcade machine that you jump into that lets you feel what others feel to make vicarious living absolutely real?

mods what about a good ns thread huh? Or is this spongebob shit all we are gonna get from you now?

Careful now you're entering earlobe territory

Neuro linguistic programming, but that shit works better person to person

I dont even know what you're talking about. what is earlobe territory?

Thank you.

To me, the video is a distraction. The entrainment techniques used in the audio seem to hold the power. Not to say that there isn't something going on in the visuals too.

You're not gonna fit in like that, sniveling little kike.

All the mind-control experiments I know about are Project Monarch and MK Ultra which were mainly trauma-based I believe.

You are a fucking god dam retard. The only trigger for NAT SOC is Submarines and Guns. And I'm all out of submarines.

Easy boy, your Blue house will turn purple

with visuals the work well done is work unseen. Flicker rates to make a gambling game even more addicting. Lootcrates. bleed the wallets of working parents. children spamming credit cards to look cool online.

Want evidence that the government is poisoning your mind and causing depression and ADHD?

Gluten is found in most breads light now in high doses.

Look what gluten does to your mind:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24689456

Oh look even soda causes kids to get depression:

journals.lww.com/jpgn/Fulltext/2004/06001/P0845_Fructose_Malabsorption_in_Pediatrics.969.aspx

Will the lobby infected government ever do anything about this? You bet your ass they won't.

You can basically cure both depression and adhd symptoms almost completely by simply cutting off gluten from your diet.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4322780/

Enjoy living a poisonous life, and enjoy drinking your piss tap water too which will basically give you blood cancer.

qz.com/1039535/in-the-us-most-people-are-drinking-water-that-is-legally-safe-but-isnt-actually-risk-free/

Fractionation.

This is used by pimps as well.

simplepickup.com/forum/questions-advice/36985-october-man-approach-k-forbidden-technique.html

We're making you purple, blue.

I can say with absolute certianty that it is not our own government with this avatar technology.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24689456

the dark side of the force….

Couple that with binaural beats and/or isochronic tones and you have some ingredients for an interesting recipe.

If someone insists on talking to you voice on the telephone and you just met them, beware.

t. knows NLP and can defend against it

Darkness glowing negroids don't even hide this shit anymore, user.

cia.gov/library/readingroom/search/site/mkultra
cia.gov/library/readingroom/search/site/mksearch
cia.gov/library/readingroom/search/site/mkchickwit
cia.gov/library/readingroom/search/site/mkoften
cia.gov/library/readingroom/search/site/artichoke
cia.gov/library/readingroom/search/site/bluebird

have your pick.

You can hypnotize most people and get them to do almost anything.
You'll hear the claim that you can't make them do something they wouldn't do while conscious - which is basically true.
But it's trivial to convince them that their situation is wildly different to reality e.g. they're bayoneting an enemy soldier rather than a comrade. Obviously a housewife wouldn't be likely to stab someone in real life, but she might well suck "Brad Pitt's" cock.

"I'm melting I'm melting"

Inebriation is scientifically proven to lower people's inhibitions.
>>>/x/

I apologize for screwing up this post so bad.

the dark side of the force…

Governments probably use these soft mind control techniques. I don't doubt that.

It's this avatar technology I want identified. What faction if they exist is doing this.

How would something so powerful be ever controlled by a governing force?
Who ever has this is a super villain, not a super government.

Allegory of the elephant

Do you mean like marketing techniques?

Huge amounts of manipulation are done by poking at people's base desires.

Vid related is pretty good discussion of how this was applied for propaganda in the US.

I once had a girl in a club try it on me, and i started noticing kikebook using a lot of it two. In the end it only works on certain mindsets witch the avrige Holla Forumslock does not have often. Also for the strongest forms you need toutch.

There are a lot of doors out there, but tanks for the warning.

It doesn't go much further than large-scale gaslighting and cultural subversion
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4&t=44s

I shouldn't post so early in the morning

I am describing the hallowing of Satan by attempting to take a worldly science-based look to approach this spiritual war that is the human condition that all human endure.

Demons from Hell, Satan's servants do exactly what I describe and those who don't know about demons say their thoughts and feelings are their own generated by their own minds and not that of an alien.

Calling things demons isn't the answer I'm looking for.

OP's distraction has nothing to do with MKUltra.

So how assmad are you that you're failing to distract Holla Forums from the Weinstein thing with your /x/ faggotry?

Straight nigger

how about literally not even mad in the slightest?

Your thread just got bumplocked for being /x/. How much madder does that make you? :^)

dude I don't care how petty do you have to be to want others to think what you think?

:^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^)

MSM has a habit of constantly repeating certain phrases in a poor attempt at meme magick
youtube.com/watch?v=lw2BVI9OhC4

Everyone can see how mad you are which is apparently important to you for what ever reason

What importance is there to a thread's topic if someone reads it and lays claim emotions onto others? very curious and strange.

While the anchor drops this thread I'll attach this to it. battelle.org/

Your responses make it clear as day that this topic is very real. The technology exists and it's being used to abuse others.

nigger, are you lost?

Oh come the fuck on. I havent lurked the appropriate amount of years to post and you are making me come out of the woodwork to ask if you crawled out of x. Interested in the topic still, fuckin newfag.

Apparently you are

whatever techniques are being used by that gay ass rick and morty show are working on those retards. did you guys see that mob of 1000+ morons, one of which literally robbed a MC.D's over a sauce packet

I remember this popping up some time ago.
>thedailybeast.com/this-magnet-can-change-your-faith-in-god
>archive.is/wz2hE

It was something about utilizing concentrated magnetic forces to dampen areas of the brain or something similar.