Trump nominates his deputy chief of staff to lead DHS

archive.is/EQL9p
God fucking damn it can't anyone realize women shouldn't be given certain jobs? This is ridiculous, no organization with a woman at it's head does well and DHS was on a roll too.

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/company/sunesis-consulting-inc.
facebook.com/sunesisconsultinginc/
archive.is/yecwQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_defunct_or_renamed_United_States_federal_agencies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We can probably thank Yael for this shit

Depends on the woman. If a woman has maternal instincts and sees her people as her children, she'll be a wild frothing attack dog towards any threat or perceived threat to them.

You should have have been able to predict this when trump started taking advice from Ivanka And (((Jared Kushner)))

Women aren't leaders. Fuck off.

Cuck.

Shes 40+ with no children. Get real.

I find it odd the NY Times is shilling for her this hard:

Reminder "unlikely to land at the center of the type of controversies" means you're a good goy.

Why? She's a Jew pawn.

To be honest, the DHS shouldn’t even exist. It’s a superfluous unnecessary bureaucracy created to stomp on us citizens after that 9/11 false flag. It’s guys like chertoff and mueller that got us that shit. I’m hoping maybe trump sees how DHS really isn’t important. I’m surprised pol doesn’t remember the fear that obama was arming DHS to kill off non communists here. Fuck them. Idc who runs it if it should sink down into the obscurity it deserves.

Maybe that's the plan since it seems to work with everything.

She sounds like a real cunt. Speaking of women Trump has appointed, what ever happened to the Secretary of Education? Did she accomplish anything at all?

More like:

linkedin.com/company/sunesis-consulting-inc.

Forgot pic.

I fucking hope so. I hate when people can’t remember what caused what and grasp the bigger picture. We had Homeland security. It’s the alphabet soup. The only problem is they either don’t actually do their jobs right or they’re completely subverted. DHS wouldn’t even fucking exist if cianiggers didn’t collude with talmudist psychopaths to attack their own nation. If trump were out real savior he’d can everyone there and rip up the fucking patriot act immediately. TSA too. If it weren’t for 9/11 they wouldn’t exist either. All it is is nigs groping you and rummaging through and stealing your shit anyway. Both these are huge sections of the swamp. Remember how many hollow points DHS bought??

facebook.com/sunesisconsultinginc/

Fuck that wench, get Iron Ann in there if it absolutely has to have female bits on it.

muh gawd emperor

you are completely divorced from reality

Brace for amnesty and no wall.
Not saying these two will definitely happen but nothing good can come from this.

This

That's a den mother, not a leader.

A jewish agency need a Cohn to subvert them.

don't be ridiculous, we'll get wall, from california to texas and mostly fence and gaps in between

Good. I want the DHS to be as absolutely incompetent as possible. Hopefully it will be fucking dissolved.

archive.is/yecwQ

This is absolutely the WORST person for any administrative civil position of a patriarchal country

DHS was created by dubya and has done exactly fuck all. Let a woman run it right into the fucking ground so it can be shuttered.

Has the federal government actually ever terminated an unneeded agency? Not change names or rebrand it, I mean said, "Oh well we don't need this money-sink anymore" and trashed it?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_defunct_or_renamed_United_States_federal_agencies

What about based zionist elites like Kissinger who obviously must secretly be ourguys?

Why can't I post images anymore?
Just get an error page, then go back and find my comment gets posted only without the image

How is this a problem? If Trump does then it has to be fine.

One off for being a faggot.

Is anyone else having issues uploading images with posts now?