Reminder: This Weinstein scandal is systematic rape culture and men have a responsibility

variety.com/2017/tv/news/milo-ventimiglia-harvey-weinstein-hollywood-men-responsibility-1202584334/

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/johnbaldoni/2017/10/12/how-men-can-make-sexual-harassment-unacceptable
ew.com/movies/2017/10/11/dont-blame-women-for-men-like-harvey-weinstein/
deadline.com/2017/10/ryan-coogler-harvey-weinstein-reaction-statement-sexual-assault-fruitvale-station-1202186043/
phillyvoice.com/rethinking-rape-culture-stop-putting-onus-women/
washingtonpost.com/news/act-four/wp/2017/10/10/harvey-weinstein-and-the-insane-standards-for-who-counts-as-a-feminist/
theguardian.com/film/2017/oct/10/harvey-weinstein-film-director-paul-feig-hollywood
people.com/movies/kate-beckinsale-harvey-weinstein-sexual-harassment/
gilad.co.uk/writings/2015/10/8/on-jews-and-criminality
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love how these faggots talk about how it's systemic yet when a name actually is out in the open they blame everyone and refuse to take care of the problem.

forbes.com/sites/johnbaldoni/2017/10/12/how-men-can-make-sexual-harassment-unacceptable

why blame it on Jews when you can look past their religion and ethnicity (one race=human race) and blame it on the true villains? straight cis 'white' men! we'll get rid of those quotations for the bigger audiences.

ew.com/movies/2017/10/11/dont-blame-women-for-men-like-harvey-weinstein/

YES !!!!
Jews actually do have a rape culture, and white men have a responsibility to drive them into the sea.

deadline.com/2017/10/ryan-coogler-harvey-weinstein-reaction-statement-sexual-assault-fruitvale-station-1202186043/

but what does ja rule think about all this

phillyvoice.com/rethinking-rape-culture-stop-putting-onus-women/

washingtonpost.com/news/act-four/wp/2017/10/10/harvey-weinstein-and-the-insane-standards-for-who-counts-as-a-feminist/

I fully expect the yids to make a movie about this and to have it suggest that the "White Man" Weinstein is part of a larger "White Male" problem with the power structure, thus necessitating the starlet starring in it to enjoy the company of various negroids, lesbians, to marry the government and live her dreams all alone with no children/bastard mongrel children. Hollywood's trifecta of lying, subverting, and profiting from it has long been this kind of perfectly concentrated Judaism jackhammered into soft goyische kopfs.

sage

this is about pedowood

Why is it so hard for these bottom feeders to understand that one can be simultaneously outraged at the jew producer for utilizing sex for nepotism, blackmail, and career advancement(which is illegal in itself) AS WELL AS at the women who never talked about it and got careers for doing the very things they now admit to, allowing the jews to continue molesting undeterred. If a man rapes a woman, and the woman doesn't say anything and let's the guy rape someone else, she is a rape facilitator, a JV rapist.

“I’m ashamed that we didn’t know.” He praised actors Rose McGowan and Ashley Judd for telling their stories: “They are the real heroes.”

theguardian.com/film/2017/oct/10/harvey-weinstein-film-director-paul-feig-hollywood

Also all this bullshit about men needing to speak up: are men supposed to speak for women, Paul Fag:^)

is taryn nobil a kike?

people.com/movies/kate-beckinsale-harvey-weinstein-sexual-harassment/

>(((Men))) have a great responsibility in (((Pedowood)))

No shit?

Holee Fuck. Women are pure cancer. She's probably screaming rape right now too.

Btw I have some tweets I saved, some which are relevant to the thread. I'll post them as I find them.

As a Huwhite man I don't feel like the psychological and social issues facing Jewish men have anything to do with me.

How the fuck are they looking to Lena Dunham when she molested her kid sister and WROTE ABOUT IT

It's always OK when they do it.

(((rape culture)))

Hey user, I've stopped three rapes myself. How many have these numales stopped?

If this continues, all men will be labeled as rapists by next year. IDK why are there so many retards celebrating this.

all these images need to be fixed replacing man/men with jew/jews.

I've worked hard for the success I've achieved in life and if that success means I can molest those less successful than I, I can live with that.

h.weinstein

Yep.

MILO YOU BEAUTIFUL BASTARD

They're will eventually be new laws passed to make working with women impossible. They'll be able to label you a rapist with no evidence and no investigation and have your life ruined. It'll be like how colleges were for the past 8 years. Listen & Believe.

I am a man, not a (((rapist))) user.

women deserve to be raped, and other men should be ok with it, because that would mean they can rape too.

Which is why I have never and will never have employees.

Except maybe my wife, because she's cute.

No difference in their eyes.

u wot m8?

To his credit, Seth McFarlane spoke out, everyone laughed, not nervously either.

He is o.k. with me but everyone else covered for this bloated (((Thing))) and should pay for that. The whole fucking (((industry))) should BURN.

Funny how people are ignoring the multitude of males getting raped and all hollywood pedos are Jewish

Im still wondering if Pamela Boobjob and Assange could have had anything to do with this.

are you retarded? They whole point of this is two fold:
1) Make feminism more socially "needed" (all those leftist articles the betacucks of Holla Forums, ie most poster, are celebrating)
2) Create legal precedent for the intervention of "rape" cases (as in one of the stickies, again the betacucks of Holla Forums are celebrating it)

Don't you know user? Seth McFarlane is a hostile ugly sexist after singing about boobs at the Oscars.

newyorker.com/news/amy-davidson/seth-macfarlane-and-the-oscars-hostile-ugly-sexist-night

they are pushing way too hard with this all men are rapists shit

Because it's not about rape. It's a power grab.

They also ignore this is a pattern with Weinstein, Schnider, Romanov, et all

Well at the very least it's probably going to become (((them))) eating (((them))) and make the whole argument on their terms
Because Last week Holla Forums was the only one talking about it and asked why, so now they've had to make some narrative to try and hand signal away the fact the Hollywood is a Jewish Pedo degeneracy pit

They're trying to push the all men is rapist front so they try and shift Trump people from being from against to being for Weinstein and to try and shift the conversation away from it being a Jewish and Hollywood problem to YES GOYIM IT IS ALL MEN INCLUDING YOU

Are you fucking retarded? I your posts, I can tell your daughters will be stupid and ugly. Not even worth as a quicky for my sons.

You do know that's all precedence for the expansion of feminism into the law books, right?

Trump's daughters are feminists, why do you think the DOJ banned Weisntein from leaving the country?

How am I being retarded
This shit was untouchable last week, the only one touching it was Holla Forums mentioning how it's proof of a Jewish Pedo Hollywood and now this narrative is being churned out in order to silence it
I mean do you seriously fucking think that there isn't a mass of Jewish Pedos Degenerates in Hollywood that rape thousands of innocent people
As a rape victim my self it is never that easy

either that or someone will start to wondering why, among the many things in which jews are overrepresented, there is also sexual crimes

gilad.co.uk/writings/2015/10/8/on-jews-and-criminality

Fucking LOL

Reminder: all men are responsible for the act of other males
all women are responsible for the act of other females
whenever you do something, that's my fault and vice versa

This, mostly.

We don't have a male problem in hollywood. We have a merchant problem.

The media will just label the jews as "White men" and so will everyone else. If anything, by throwing a handful of jews under the bus, international jewry can push harder against actual White men.

Though, jews are vengeful. Perhaps, one the of the jews getting thrown under the bus won't take it so well and may end up letting alot of interesting information out.

In conclusion, jews and all of their subhuman pets need to be eradicated.

they also ignore the fact that since they are a part of hollywood they knew about it first hand and did nothing

Only if we allow it. Stop bitching and start red pilling you fucking dunce.

Fair enough. I definitely agree that everyone should be red pilling people right now (and all of the time).
All I am saying is that the jews have a plan for this, and it is that they are most likely planning to use the term "White men" as a way of deflecting all attention away from them.

Haven't seen this much coordination in the press since GaymerGayte. 24 hours later and article after article with the same general message and similar wording. We're onto something, boys.

Oh no, not again… I thought you guys did this a few days ago?

You know the rules you cow. Tits or GTFO.